Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

New forum 32 article girls! More sadness :( How much are these people going to make Asad cry?

Its getting hard to stay positive now. Cry

Let me just cry with you Cry I can't watch that man in tears anymore. Its way too depressing. This show makes me so emotional. 

So i guess Rashid just has advice and no proof - guess its all up to Zoya to go into detective modeOuch which will lead to the father exposure tracKOuch - we all expected it right - Asad has a long learning curve (btw: does he have Zoya's earing in his hand?)

Or maybe as someone pointed out that after Asad breaks down, it may occur to Rashid what Zoya shared with him about Tanveer so he may contact Zoya and they both then get to the bottom of it. That way even if Zoya gets distracted due to her father's issue, Rashid can help Asad. 

i really don't know what to say...Angry... more sadness means . asad didn't find anything against billi.. what  rashid and asad are going talk about...Nothing...
is asad going to give the ring back to zoya...

I have no clue Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
"Here are some pictures of his break down first in solitude and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh)."

I could be wrong but maybe the earring scene comes first (first in solitude)--we have seen in the past that whenever Asad is sad and broken he just locks himself in the room so maybe after he spoke to Zoya, he came and broke down in his room.

And don't know how he ends up at the factory..Rashid apparently calls him there..but whatever..! So he goes to the factory and then breaks down again (and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan).

After the conversation with his father, Dilshad and Asad scene?

We know that Amarpali mentioned that her first plan failed--So something had to have happened that night which favored AsYa's relationship!

I could be wrong but that's just what I thought! It's not my "focus on the positive side" speaking..it is literally what I think about this article!

(Maybe forum32 didn't put pictures in the order--maybe there weren't shot in that order..who knows).

Edited by mbficoa - 15 July 2013 at 5:46am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

"Here are some pictures of his break down first in solitude and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan (Vaquar Shaikh)."

I could be wrong but maybe the earring scene comes first (first in solitude)--we have seen in the past that whenever Asad is sad and broken he just locks himself in the room so maybe after he spoke to Zoya, he came and broke down in his room.

And don't know how he ends up at the factory..Rashid apparently calls him there..but whatever..! So he goes to the factory and then breaks down again (and then in front of his father Rashid Ahmed Khan).

We know that Amarpali mentioned that her first plan failed--So something had to have happened that night which favored AsYa's relationship!

I could be wrong but that's just what I thought! It's not my "focus on the positive side" speaking..it is literally what I think about this article!

(Maybe forum32 didn't put pictures in the order--maybe there weren't shot in that order..who knows).
F32 never post pictures in order...we have already crossed an incident similar to that...(dilshad choosing the bride for asad...so lets wait honey...only 3 and half hour more...

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

F32 never post pictures in order...we have already crossed an incident similar to that...(dilshad choosing the bride for asad...so lets wait honey...only 3 and half hour more...

I second Deepa. The pics are not in order usually. We'll have to wait and watch, I honestly don't know what to predict anymore. 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Asad is wearing a shirt not the sherwani so i think it will be after the factory scene - maybe even after graveyard scene where he has found is innocence proo but Zoya also found out the name of her dad and therefore distants herself from Asad - he is looking at the earing with pain so it could be coz of Zoya's rejection

I think the convo is going to go like not to do the right thing as Rashid did but to hold on to his love (Rashids biggest regret in life is to give up his love - i.e Dilshad) and so he want Asad to have a similar empty long life

IMO after Zoya convo and before factory convo with Rashid

Yes lets just stay positive

Today will be a regular monday episode so i dont have too much hope of much happening - not even the slap - its the precap which will get the conversation on forum started today - i think

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged

<font color="#990066">Asad is wearing a shirt not the sherwani so i think it will be after the factory scene - maybe even after graveyard scene where he has found is innocence proo but Zoya also found out the name of her dad and therefore distants herself from Asad - he is looking at the earing with pain so it could be coz of Zoya's rejection </font>

<font color="#990099">I think the convo is going to go like not to do the right thing as Rashid did but to hold on to his love (Rashids biggest regret in life is to give up his love - i.e Dilshad) and so he want Asad to have a similar empty long life

</font>
<font color="#990066">IMO after Zoya convo and before factory convo with Rashid

</font>
<font color="#990099">Yes lets just stay positive</font>

<font color="#990066">Today will be a regular monday episode so i dont have too much hope of much happening - not even the slap - its the precap which will get the conversation on forum started today - i think</font>

Yes! A few more hours! Well, more hours for me..I just got to work..working till 5pm..it's not even 9am here yet!

Okay..Asad isn't wearing Sherwani in the picture where he's holding the earring (thanks CanadianChik for pointing that out).

I know it's a sad picture but I am still not worried..I am happy this track has finally begun..at least we will be over with it..be done with it now that it has started!

I am looking forward to some great acting--Oishi mentioned some great scenes!

Edited by mbficoa - 15 July 2013 at 6:48am
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Asad is wearing a shirt not the sherwani so i think it will be after the factory scene - maybe even after graveyard scene where he has found is innocence proo but Zoya also found out the name of her dad and therefore distants herself from Asad - he is looking at the earing with pain so it could be coz of Zoya's rejection

I think the convo is going to go like not to do the right thing as Rashid did but to hold on to his love (Rashids biggest regret in life is to give up his love - i.e Dilshad) and so he want Asad to have a similar empty long life

IMO after Zoya convo and before factory convo with Rashid

Yes lets just stay positive

Today will be a regular monday episode so i dont have too much hope of much happening - not even the slap - its the precap which will get the conversation on forum started today - i think
Cana, may be u r right, but oishi said the slap is on monday...i hoping to see nikaah refusal and then slap...
and also the ring holding scene must be the next day...maybe he is talking to her earring that how much he hurt her and on and on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

i feel ur pain -  as i am in the same boat - i usually eat lunch at 12 at my desk as the forum is on fire at that time when the episode has just ended :) if its really good then in lunch i go to food court near my work and watch it on my IPAD - its just k i wait to come home and watch it.

btw: it just occured to me that the earing pic could be due to this - Zoya (maybe with Rashids help) proves Asad innocence but at the same time finds  out about her dad and calls it quits to the relationship and temp leaves thats y Asad is crying while holding her earing - the question that the article asked was what is Asad going to loose? - i think the answer is Zoya and now they will start the track of Asad wooing / courting Zoya - before it was always Zoya trying to get his attention - going into his room etc now it will be Asad's turn to try and get her attention

Edited by CanadianChik - 15 July 2013 at 7:34am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Go to top