Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 56)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by Npdeepa

i agree with u...niki... after seeing oishi spoiler i decided that there is no private talk between AsYa and u guessed the suspense they are maintaining , it is nothing but dilshad and zoya convo...they would have searched her room and found preggy reports and also may be her bank statements...
now i think asad would not leave zoya just like that and go out of his house as he know that she might runaway like before...in the rain spoiler , it was an expression of a betrayed man with more annoyed and upset kind ...
I have only one question Y has asad unbuttoned his sherwani in one of the spoiler pic...what could be the reason behind it...

Deepa i agree! Forum 32/precap and stuff like that want us to think a certain way but what actually happens is completely different.

I really feel Dilshad and Zoya are on a team. See billi's pregnancy card failed right and hence she pulled the father card. So the only way it failed is if they prove that she was pregnant from before.

exactly! asad would not go just like that...you know what i feel i don't know if asya get married or not...but after all this drama at home...the qazi maybe leaves and they have to delay the nikah...asad and dilshad talk in the room...rashid calls and says he wants to meet asad...so asad goes later after the dilshad/asad convo...initially asad is angry because he hates rashid...and then maybe rashid tells him how billi is lying and how zoya was always doubting her...it is possible that zoya confided in rashid on her way back home...maybe rashid tells asad how billi tried to kill zoya also...so hence asad is betrayed that billi is so bad and also he is angry...and this will also make asad and rashid reconcile..

the unbuttoned may be offscreen? and like i said maybe it is after the dilshad/asad talk..

I think so too the unbuttoned bit is offscreen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

i agree with u...niki... after seeing oishi spoiler i decided that there is no private talk between AsYa and u guessed the suspense they are maintaining , it is nothing but dilshad and zoya convo...they would have searched her room and found preggy reports and also may be her bank statements...
now i think asad would not leave zoya just like that and go out of his house as he know that she might runaway like before...in the rain spoiler , it was an expression of a betrayed man with more annoyed and upset kind ...
I have only one question Y has asad unbuttoned his sherwani in one of the spoiler pic...what could be the reason behind it...

Deepa i agree! Forum 32/precap and stuff like that want us to think a certain way but what actually happens is completely different.

I really feel Dilshad and Zoya are on a team. See billi's pregnancy card failed right and hence she pulled the father card. So the only way it failed is if they prove that she was pregnant from before.

exactly! asad would not go just like that...you know what i feel i don't know if asya get married or not...but after all this drama at home...the qazi maybe leaves and they have to delay the nikah...asad and dilshad talk in the room...rashid calls and says he wants to meet asad...so asad goes later after the dilshad/asad convo...initially asad is angry because he hates rashid...and then maybe rashid tells him how billi is lying and how zoya was always doubting her...it is possible that zoya confided in rashid on her way back home...maybe rashid tells asad how billi tried to kill zoya also...so hence asad is betrayed that billi is so bad and also he is angry...and this will also make asad and rashid reconcile..

the unbuttoned may be offscreen? and like i said maybe it is after the dilshad/asad talk..
niki, in the dilu asad pic they both look very calm, looks like she is saying alright beta now u r proved not guity...so everything will be alright from now...if 3 asad's angels have already found tanu's medical report , and proves that baby is not asad's ...followed by the dilu and asad convo will make sense...and later if zoya has already confined in rashid...he might call her to wish for for Asya nikaah. then when he comes to know that nikaah is cancelled then maybe he'll call asad and drill some sense into him using his past scenerios (asad angry pic), then he might say tanu tried to kill zoya ( sad crying pictures), then SR is a trap set by tanu for asad's fame and money...( betrayed look pic)...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

[QUOTE=Npdeepa

I think so too the unbuttoned bit is offscreen. 
do u both think it is offscreen but he looks serious in that...karan doesn't stay serious during offscreen...
i think it is something to do with some medical test and the bag rashid is carries with him...if anyone is from the medical field it could help...

Edited by Npdeepa - 14 July 2013 at 2:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

niki, in the dilu asad pic they both look very calm, looks like she is saying alright beta now u r proved not guity...so everything will be alright from now...if 3 asad's angels have already found tanu's medical report , and proves that baby is not asad's ...followed by the dilu and asad convo will make sense...and later if zoya has already confined in rashid...he might call her to wish for for Asya nikaah. then when he comes to know that nikaah is cancelled then maybe he'll call asad and drill some sense into him using his past scenerios (asad angry pic), then he might say tanu tried to kill zoya ( sad crying pictures), then SR is a trap set by tanu for asad's fame and money...( betrayed look pic)...

Deepa, you really think that man will help Asad this much? I don't think so. Not being pessimistic but I really don't see much coming out of the Asad-Rashid scene. They won't reconcile this easily. It'll take time. 

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Deepa, you really think that man will help Asad this much? I don't think so. Not being pessimistic but I really don't see much coming out of the Asad-Rashid scene. They won't reconcile this easily. It'll take time. 

Deepa i think you are right! I think that is how it will play out. Shreya I actually think Rashid will help now. This will begin Asad/Rashid's reconciliation only until he finds out that the women rashid supposedly "killed" was Zoya's mother and then all hell breaks lose. See Asad already hates Rashid now so finding out about Zoya's mom would just increase the hate. But what would make more impact is if they start reconciling and BOOM their relation is ruined again.

NpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Npdeepa]

shreya, it was an entirely different scenario now...when ayaan burnt the car with imran (yeah unknowingly), and at the same time we got SR spoiler... do u remember what i said that time...

1...The whole SR fiasco is to prove to asad that maybe his father would have been trapped the same way as he is now...( rashid shireen relation)...

2.. Ayaan fire incident will prove the rashid and family 1 &2 that maybe rashid was framed the same way like ayaan in the doll factory...

we all hate rashid , but don't u think asad will be rashid 2 if at all he is not saved from the devil...

and Y didn't zoya confide in ayaan (mona & raabert...) , Y rashid because after 17 years that man could be saved by zoya (as zoya's mom knows all the truth)...knowingly or unknowingly she is also a reason for asad and dilshu's state...

Edited by Npdeepa - 14 July 2013 at 2:55pm

niki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Okay..what unbuttoned pic y'all are talking about?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Deepa i think you are right! I think that is how it will play out. Shreya I actually think Rashid will help now. This will begin Asad/Rashid's reconciliation only until he finds out that the women rashid supposedly "killed" was Zoya's mother and then all hell breaks lose. See Asad already hates Rashid now so finding out about Zoya's mom would just increase the hate. But what would make more impact is if they start reconciling and BOOM their relation is ruined again.

Yes Niki, this makes sense. It could pave way for reconciliation between them. 

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top