niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

There is so much suspense!! 

But really girls there has to be a reason they did not show Dilshad/Zoya reunion when Zoya came right?

I agree it looks like a mix of emotions but he does not look as miserable as he did in the rain after the SR nonsense. 

It'll be great if they show Dilshad/Zoya scene as a FB later. There could be a possibility that Dilshad and Zoya are playing Billi. I just hope something along the similar lines happens. Really need something positive now. 

IMO  they did not show the  reunion of the ladies as they wanted us the viewers to be as shocked and happy as Asad - lets face it i dont think any of us predicted that Zoya would end up at KV before and all the prep for Nikka will be done and ready waiting for Asad

The fact they were not going to show a reunion is the reason we got the scene where Dilshad thought Zoya was home but it was Najma playing the mothers day video (or was it valentine video  not sure) where the cake was burnt  and both mother daughter were missing Zoya

True! That makes sense as well. But i still hope Zoya told Dilshad something at least.

Dilshad was the first one to have a hint about Billi. Remember when she was choosing Asad's bride and she kind of got an idea. Zoya found out about billi's intentions much much later.

Also, Dilshad has always been a silent spectator and speaks only when necessary and right. All her life she was silent but when she had to speak she spoke and stood up for her children (Dilshad-Shireen face off). Then, she was always a silent spectator of AsYa's love and when she needed to intervene she did and started planning for their wedding. She silently saw Asad struggling with his past/his love for Zoya and when the right time came she spoke again. Same way I feel she knows at least something about Billi and will play a role now. 

Plus, the blood test, doctor, and fish scene now will come back and help them hopefully.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

But really girls there has to be a reason they did not show Dilshad/Zoya reunion when Zoya came right?

I agree it looks like a mix of emotions but he does not look as miserable as he did in the rain after the SR nonsense. 

It'll be great if they show Dilshad/Zoya scene as a FB later. There could be a possibility that Dilshad and Zoya are playing Billi. I just hope something along the similar lines happens. Really need something positive now. 

IMO  they did not show the  reunion of the ladies as they wanted us the viewers to be as shocked and happy as Asad - lets face it i dont think any of us predicted that Zoya would end up at KV before and all the prep for Nikka will be done and ready waiting for Asad

The fact they were not going to show a reunion is the reason we got the scene where Dilshad thought Zoya was home but it was Najma playing the mothers day video (or was it valentine video  not sure) where the cake was burnt  and both mother daughter were missing Zoya

True! That makes sense as well. But i still hope Zoya told Dilshad something at least.

Dilshad was the first one to have a hint about Billi. Remember when she was choosing Asad's bride and she kind of got an idea. Zoya found out about billi's intentions much much later.

Also, Dilshad has always been a silent spectator and speaks only when necessary and right. All her life she was silent but when she had to speak she spoke and stood up for her children (Dilshad-Shireen face off). Then, she was always a silent spectator of AsYa's love and when she needed to intervene she did and started planning for their wedding. She silently saw Asad struggling with his past/his love for Zoya and when the right time came she spoke again. Same way I feel she knows at least something about Billi and will play a role now. 

Plus, the blood test, doctor, and fish scene now will come back and help them hopefully.

I really hope Zoya remembers all those incidents about the blood test, Billi's doc phobia and the fish scene. Only she'll be able to connect the dots. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990099">IMO they did not show the reunion of the ladies as they wanted us the viewers to be as shocked and happy as Asad - lets face it i dont think any of us predicted that Zoya would end up at KV before and all the prep for Nikka will be done and ready waiting for Asad

The fact they were not going to show a reunion is the reason we got the scene where Dilshad thought Zoya was home but it was Najma playing the mothers day video (or was it valentine video not sure) where the cake was burnt and both mother daughter were missing Zoya
</font>

You gotta point girl!!! TOTALLY agree! She has spoken up whenever necessary..and she never takes any crap when it's about her children including Zoya..remember how she stood up for Zoya at the Quraan khuwani event? I would love to see Asad's favorite ladies teaming up against Tanu!

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990099">IMO they did not show the reunion of the ladies as they wanted us the viewers to be as shocked and happy as Asad - lets face it i dont think any of us predicted that Zoya would end up at KV before and all the prep for Nikka will be done and ready waiting for Asad

The fact they were not going to show a reunion is the reason we got the scene where Dilshad thought Zoya was home but it was Najma playing the mothers day video (or was it valentine video not sure) where the cake was burnt and both mother daughter were missing Zoya
</font>

I really hope Zoya remembers all those incidents about the blood test, Billi's doc phobia and the fish scene. Only she'll be able to connect the dots.

Maybe Najma should connect the dots for a change! She has witnessed all these things too! That would be cool to watch little sister standing up for her brother!

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Yes - even if  Zoya did not Dilshad does not like Tannu ever since SR incident (no respectful girl would have stayed in the house or face the girl i.e Zoya she has wronged).

Yes - Dilshad unlike Asad is a very good judge of character and therefore liked Zoya the minute she met her and huged her - we have never seen Dilshad hug Tannu not when she first came, after the fire incident at the hospital (only Asad took care of Tannu) and not even when they found out about Tannu's first husband but when ever something happens to Zoya Dilshad and Najma get so concerned that they forget Asad too e:g after the Akrum fiasco

Yes - Dilshad will not stay quiet -  especially if its about Asad giving up his love and leading a miserable life. I think thats what the scene will be about as per the spoiler pic
Yes - one hopes that they connect all the dots but at the end of the day its a hindi serial so such logic is not always used

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Yes - even if  Zoya did not Dilshad does not like Tannu ever since SR incident (no respectful girl would have stayed in the house or face the girl i.e Zoya she has wronged).

Yes - Dilshad unlike Asad is a very good judge of character and therefore liked Zoya the minute she met her and huged her - we have never seen Dilshad hug Tannu not when she first came, after the fire incident at the hospital (only Asad took care of Tannu) and not even when they found out about Tannu's first husband but when ever something happens to Zoya Dilshad and Najma get so concerned that they forget Asad too e:g after the Akrum fiasco

Yes - Dilshad will not stay quiet -  especially if its about Asad giving up his love and leading a miserable life. I think thats what the scene will be about as per the spoiler pic
Yes - one hopes that they connect all the dots but at the end of the day its a hindi serial so such logic is not always used

That's the whole point. Logic is something that we should not expect much of. Plus if they want to drag this till the 200th epi, they'll not rush with it. 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...niki... after seeing oishi spoiler i decided that there is no private talk between AsYa and u guessed the suspense they are maintaining , it is nothing but dilshad and zoya convo...they would have searched her room and found preggy reports and also may be her bank statements...
now i think asad would not leave zoya just like that and go out of his house as he know that she might runaway like before...in the rain spoiler , it was an expression of a betrayed man with more annoyed and upset kind ...
I have only one question Y has asad unbuttoned his sherwani in one of the spoiler pic...what could be the reason behind it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

i agree with u...niki... after seeing oishi spoiler i decided that there is no private talk between AsYa and u guessed the suspense they are maintaining , it is nothing but dilshad and zoya convo...they would have searched her room and found preggy reports and also may be her bank statements...
now i think asad would not leave zoya just like that and go out of his house as he know that she might runaway like before...in the rain spoiler , it was an expression of a betrayed man with more annoyed and upset kind ...
I have only one question Y has asad unbuttoned his sherwani in one of the spoiler pic...what could be the reason behind it...

Deepa i agree! Forum 32/precap and stuff like that want us to think a certain way but what actually happens is completely different.

I really feel Dilshad and Zoya are on a team. See billi's pregnancy card failed right and hence she pulled the father card. So the only way it failed is if they prove that she was pregnant from before.

exactly! asad would not go just like that...you know what i feel i don't know if asya get married or not...but after all this drama at home...the qazi maybe leaves and they have to delay the nikah...asad and dilshad talk in the room...rashid calls and says he wants to meet asad...so asad goes later after the dilshad/asad convo...initially asad is angry because he hates rashid...and then maybe rashid tells him how billi is lying and how zoya was always doubting her...it is possible that zoya confided in rashid on her way back home...maybe rashid tells asad how billi tried to kill zoya also...so hence asad is betrayed that billi is so bad and also he is angry...and this will also make asad and rashid reconcile..

the unbuttoned may be offscreen? and like i said maybe it is after the dilshad/asad talk..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

Go to top