Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 54)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

There is so much suspense!!

But really girls there has to be a reason they did not show Dilshad/Zoya reunion when Zoya came right?

I agree it looks like a mix of emotions but he does not look as miserable as he did in the rain after the SR nonsense.

I am just focusing on the fact that amarpali mentioned her plan failing..this gives me hope! :) her plan failed which means our AsYa are together..Asad might even hug Zoya when she comes back crying that her father is alive..awww..(Niki, this is me pointing out the positives) Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

But really girls there has to be a reason they did not show Dilshad/Zoya reunion when Zoya came right?

I agree it looks like a mix of emotions but he does not look as miserable as he did in the rain after the SR nonsense.

I am just focusing on the fact that amarpali mentioned her plan failing..this gives me hope! :) her plan failed which means our AsYa are together..Asad might even hug Zoya when she comes back crying that her father is alive..awww..(Niki, this is me pointing out the positives) Embarrassed

LOVE IT!! Yup i agree! Billi has to have failed in this to pull the father card! I remember when the spoiler came we were so so worried but look-it has become our saving grace!

Yayy for positives! I WANT A HUG SO SO BADLY! And if it is not too much to ask then a forehead kiss would be great!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

It'll be great if they show Dilshad/Zoya scene as a FB later. There could be a possibility that Dilshad and Zoya are playing Billi. I just hope something along the similar lines happens. Really need something positive now. 

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

It'll be great if they show Dilshad/Zoya scene as a FB later. There could be a possibility that Dilshad and Zoya are playing Billi. I just hope something along the similar lines happens. Really need something positive now.

I don't doubt Dilshad and Zoya teaming up..It's highly possible! Dilshad's constant disgust towards Tanu kinda hints that!

niki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

I don't doubt Dilshad and Zoya teaming up..It's highly possible! Dilshad's constant disgust towards Tanu kinda hints that!

Exactly and it was elevated on Friday! Plus she was closest to the pregnancy report. Also, Billi did not hear what the doctor said. I really hope the doctor called home or something when she was away!

honeyriaz

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Exactly and it was elevated on Friday! Plus she was closest to the pregnancy report. Also, Billi did not hear what the doctor said. I really hope the doctor called home or something when she was away!

Yes and that somehow could lead to Imran. That man should just come and take away his Tannu LOL She has done enough damage for AsYa. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

IMO  they did not show the  reunion of the ladies as they wanted us the viewers to be as shocked and happy as Asad - lets face it i dont think any of us predicted that Zoya would end up at KV before and all the prep for Nikka will be done and ready waiting for Asad

The fact they were not going to show a reunion is the reason we got the scene where Dilshad thought Zoya was home but it was Najma playing the mothers day video (or was it valentine video  not sure) where the cake was burnt  and both mother daughter were missing Zoya

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Yes and that somehow could lead to Imran. That man should just come and take away his TannuLOLShe has done enough damage for AsYa.

I actually want Asad to Dhaka mareing Tanu outta his house..(this won't happen, stupid girl is pregnant!)
I think she's gonna lose her baby somehow or die..they aren't gonna show Tanu and baby after delivery so I am pretty sure that she's gonna die with baby in the belly..feel bad for the baby but for sure they are gonna show no real baby on the show! So either miscarriage or Billi's death!

Edited by mbficoa - 14 July 2013 at 1:41pm

niki_12

Go to top