India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 53)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
And agree with you ladies, Asad isn't having a private talk kinda thingy with Zoya..it's more like he just takes her away from the nikkah spot..and talks in front of the family..and right from there, he leaves!..I don't see him coming inside after all this and talking to Dilshad..So Asad does leave right away in pain..and Zoya who is too shocked with the pregnancy thingy doesn't say anything until Asad leaves..Dilshad and Asad talk will happen when he comes back from the rain scene! And Tanu Zoya confrontation happens when Asad is out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Ladies / girls... That was my negative scenario too ( old zee synopsis)...but that one never made any sense to me from day one... But remember we are at the crossroad now it is entirely upto Gul...

Exactly! Gul threw a bouncer and now we are all wondering that in which direction this will head.

Exactly, but for me ( I hope for us) it will be gross if she shows Ayaan falling for zoya and zoya leaving Asad to that devil and getting married to ayaan, real or fake that doesn't matter...

Absolutely! And Forum 32 made it clear that Zoya is the one who is going to expose Tanveer so if Zoya leaves him and goes to the Siddiqui mansion then how on earth is Asad going to find out what happened. There has to be a reason that Zoya got to know about Asad's innocence in Ajmer and she is the one who knows to what level Tannu can stoop in order to marry Asad. Zoya has to be the one to expose Tanveer.

Yea!! We are at crossroads!!! Agree on that!
Gul has mentioned that she's sticking to the original story! I am pretty sure that if Gul had planned Zoyaan and Asad Tanu engagement (If this was her orginal story), she has altered it already--The track has been altered quite a few times already (one of you mentioned the track altered)..so one is clear that she's definitely open to changes for the better!! Its very clear to forum32 and the QH team that we all despise Tanveer and are beyond done with Tanu crap! So I only see good happening from now! We have already seen the worst--things have to get better now! We used to say that Rashid never speaks up..but it was because of his shame and guilt and other issues and Asad is at the same stage..he walks with his head down..he can't become another Rashid..this track is for Asad to learn about his father, apart from leaning from Tanu, and not about history repeating itself--Asad will NOT become Rashid Ahmed Khan and that's something Rashid will speak to Asad in rain too, I feel!

Definitely! And since Zoya knows about it, it'll be stupid if they show that she leaves Asad and goes. If they had to do ZoYaan and Asad-Tannu engagement then there was no need of showing that Zoya knows Tannu's intentions. Things certainly have to get better from now on. We all need some positivity before they proceed to the next track ie Zoya and Gaffur. And we can only have some positivity once Tanveer is exposed and she is gone from AsYa's life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Okay-so everyone's negative scenario is the synopsis?

I agree and I see how we all are thinking about that. It crossed my mind as well.

But here is why it won't happen:
-Synopsis changed
-Ayaan and Zoya are not the couple Asad and Zoya are
-Twist of fate brought Zoya in Asad's house not Ayaan's.

Also, billi is full out negative now. Zoya is not going to let her win. We have said again and again that on this day itself in QH land something good has to happen. Billi is done now. Her downfall is very near. Hopefully Asad will find out about her. The Ramadan forum32 article hinted it IMO. They phrased it as questions but the first question was whether or not Asad will find out about Billi. Plus he has to trust Zoya now.

Okay so there are spoilers doing the rounds that Rashid called Asad. I mean isn't it out of character for Asad to just go to the factory randomly when all hell is breaking lose at home? If Rashid has called Asad it is most likely about billi IMO. 

Also, i know we keep thinking that the slap scene has only Zoya and Billi but don't you feel thats what they want to show us. I mean there is a small possibility that it may be in front of others? 

Finally, I was thinking how Dilshad may know about Billi. If Zoya came back she must have told Dilshad something. Also, could Dilshad have found the pregnancy reports when Billi was gone? She was the closest to them in the past. Plus her nasty attitude to Billi on friday. Also, they did not kick her out immediately both Dilshad and Zoya-possibly because they know she is pregnant?

I still feel Asad does not look devastated in the factory which he would had he lost Zoya. He would be more like how he was after the SR nonsense in the rain. Plus if he is composed in front of Dilshad then this pregnancy thing is over then and there. And hence Billi pulls the father card. Maybe they let her stay in KM because she is pregnant.

The nikah then maybe gets delayed because Zoya wants to find out about her father. So billi pulls the father card to delay the nikah so she can still get rid of Zoya. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree and I see how we all are thinking about that. It crossed my mind as well.

-Synopsis changed

Also, billi is full out negative now. Zoya is not going to let her win. We have said again and again that on this day itself in QH land something good has to happen. Billi is done now. Her downfall is very near. Hopefully Asad will find out about her. The Ramadan forum32 article hinted it IMO. They phrased it as questions but the first question was whether or not Asad will find out about Billi. Plus he has to trust Zoya now.

Okay so there are spoilers doing the rounds that Rashid called Asad. I mean isn't it out of character for Asad to just go to the factory randomly when all hell is breaking lose at home? If Rashid has called Asad it is most likely about billi IMO. 

Also, i know we keep thinking that the slap scene has only Zoya and Billi but don't you feel thats what they want to show us. I mean there is a small possibility that it may be in front of others? 

Finally, I was thinking how Dilshad may know about Billi. If Zoya came back she must have told Dilshad something. Also, could Dilshad have found the pregnancy reports when Billi was gone? She was the closest to them in the past. Plus her nasty attitude to Billi on friday. Also, they did not kick her out immediately both Dilshad and Zoya-possibly because they know she is pregnant?

I still feel Asad does not look devastated in the factory which he would had he lost Zoya. He would be more like how he was after the SR nonsense in the rain. Plus if he is composed in front of Dilshad then this pregnancy thing is over then and there. And hence Billi pulls the father card. Maybe they let her stay in KM because she is pregnant.

The nikah then maybe gets delayed because Zoya wants to find out about her father. So billi pulls the father card to delay the nikah so she can still get rid of Zoya. 

Niki, for your optimism Thumbs Up Actually that pic of Asad in the rain, he looks helpless. It could be just that Rashid calls him to talk to him about the Tanveer situation. Most of us are thinking that Asad may find some clues in the factory. Maybe he doesn't but then when Rashid talks to him, for once he listens and feels that it could have been a trap by Tanveer but then he is helpless because he can't find any proof of his innocence. Like I mentioned earlier, the news of Tannu being pregnant will stump both Zoya and Asad and they somehow need to bring Imran in the picture. And how that'll happen is something to be seen. How Zoya will know about Imran is something that I have no idea about. Though if you think logically, its very easy to prove that the baby is not Asad's. Dilshad or Zoya can take Tanveer to the doc and then there is no chance of Tanveer bribing the doc and they'll know the truth. But they are not going to make things that easy for us and anyway when it comes to Indian serials, all logic is compromised for the sake of melodrama. LOL

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

-Synopsis changed

Niki, for your optimism Thumbs Up Actually that pic of Asad in the rain, he looks helpless. It could be just that Rashid calls him to talk to him about the Tanveer situation. Most of us are thinking that Asad may find some clues in the factory. Maybe he doesn't but then when Rashid talks to him, for once he listens and feels that it could have been a trap by Tanveer but then he is helpless because he can't find any proof of his innocence. Like I mentioned earlier, the news of Tannu being pregnant will stump both Zoya and Asad and they somehow need to bring Imran in the picture. And how that'll happen is something to be seen. How Zoya will know about Imran is something that I have no idea about. Though if you think logically, its very easy to prove that the baby is not Asad's. Dilshad or Zoya can take Tanveer to the doc and then there is no chance of Tanveer bribing the doc and they'll know the truth. But they are not going to make things that easy for us and anyway when it comes to Indian serials, all logic is compromised for the sake of melodrama. LOL

I agree he looks helpless perhaps guilty/sad and actually angry too. But in no way do i think he looks devastated which he would have had he broken Zoya's heart again right? I know its hard to tell from the pictures but if AsYa are really over I would expect Asad to be completely depressed and start crying.

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

-Synopsis changed

Niki, for your optimismThumbs UpActually that pic of Asad in the rain, he looks helpless. It could be just that Rashid calls him to talk to him about the Tanveer situation. Most of us are thinking that Asad may find some clues in the factory. Maybe he doesn't but then when Rashid talks to him, for once he listens and feels that it could have been a trap by Tanveer but then he is helpless because he can't find any proof of his innocence. Like I mentioned earlier, the news of Tannu being pregnant will stump both Zoya and Asad and they somehow need to bring Imran in the picture. And how that'll happen is something to be seen. How Zoya will know about Imran is something that I have no idea about. Though if you think logically, its very easy to prove that the baby is not Asad's. Dilshad or Zoya can take Tanveer to the doc and then there is no chance of Tanveer bribing the doc and they'll know the truth. But they are not going to make things that easy for us and anyway when it comes to Indian serials, all logic is compromised for the sake of melodrama.LOL

I agree he looks helpless perhaps guilty/sad and actually angry too. But in no way do i think he looks devastated which he would have had he broken Zoya's heart again right? I know its hard to tell from the pictures but if AsYa are really over I would expect Asad to be completely depressed and start crying.

There was one post "vampire Ahmed khan"..Asad looked more mad in that picture than anything else..so it's a mixture of bunch of emotions..I do hope though that he found something and not upset, sad because he couldn't find a clue!

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

-Synopsis changed

Niki, for your optimismThumbs UpActually that pic of Asad in the rain, he looks helpless. It could be just that Rashid calls him to talk to him about the Tanveer situation. Most of us are thinking that Asad may find some clues in the factory. Maybe he doesn't but then when Rashid talks to him, for once he listens and feels that it could have been a trap by Tanveer but then he is helpless because he can't find any proof of his innocence. Like I mentioned earlier, the news of Tannu being pregnant will stump both Zoya and Asad and they somehow need to bring Imran in the picture. And how that'll happen is something to be seen. How Zoya will know about Imran is something that I have no idea about. Though if you think logically, its very easy to prove that the baby is not Asad's. Dilshad or Zoya can take Tanveer to the doc and then there is no chance of Tanveer bribing the doc and they'll know the truth. But they are not going to make things that easy for us and anyway when it comes to Indian serials, all logic is compromised for the sake of melodrama.LOL

There was one post "vampire Ahmed khan"..Asad looked more mad in that picture than anything else..so it's a mixture of bunch of emotions..I do hope though that he found something and not upset, sad because he couldn't find a clue!

I agree, it could be anything and like you rightly said, a mixture of emotions perhaps. Even I hope that he does manage to find something. It'll be great if that happens. 

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
There is so much suspense!! 

But really girls there has to be a reason they did not show Dilshad/Zoya reunion when Zoya came right?

I agree it looks like a mix of emotions but he does not look as miserable as he did in the rain after the SR nonsense. 

Go to top