Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 52)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Shreya... They were about to expose her during the asya wedding ( mishti spoiler about AsYa nikaah happening ) but they changed it... Then Ajmer was the place where she was about to be exposed but may be as the shoot was cancelled in Ajmer dargah , they again changed their story line... I hope Third time is the charm works and I want her to be humiliated and exposed infront of a huge crowd to renew Asad's self- esteem , respect, fame in the town...

That'll be just perfect Deepa. She deserves to be publicly humiliated but I doubt that if they do plan to show their engagement and Tannu's exposure on the same day, there will be a crowd because in a  situation like this, I don't think Dilshad or anybody will be happy with the alliance. They won't make it grand with people being present there etc. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

hey did u see the latest spoiler... maybe that is after their private talk then it will go according to our predictions... or if the precap was misleading... then he'll just refuse to marry her (new spoiler pic) and announce his marriage with tanu and will walk out of his house...then zoya and tanu confrontation...meanwhile asad will endup in the factory...

Deepa, that is what even I feel. Asad will just walk away after talking to Zoe in private and while he is out, Tannu-Zoe confrontation happens. What I think is that Zoe will slap her because she'll feel that Tannu lied about her pregnancy to Asad and she can stoop to that level to get married to Asad. Nobody knows about Tannu's pregnancy as of now and after the confrontation, Tannu will prove that she is pregnant. Now how she does that remains to be seen. Either she pretends to faint or acts pukish or whatever. And they call the doc but won't the doc be able to tell them how many months has it been? Or she'll again bribe the doctor. Then I feel that after her pregnancy is proved that will stump Zoe too but she'll compose herself after a while and will decide to get to the bottom of it.

YES, u r rite, i was so much expecting her pregnancy to come out in public...
for two reasons...
1..because of her pregnancy antics she'll be caught, and

2..pregnant women can't get married...she has wait till her delivery...
though i don't mind an engagement between them, still i don't want asad to slip a ring...even if she forces him for an engagement fearing of zoya , i want him to say, tanu don't u believe...u know me from childhood...and postpone their engagement...

Exactly! Even I don't want an engagement. I'd rather prefer that on the day of her engagement, Zoya gets the proof and exposes her. Also we have had enough of Tannu winning. If supposedly, she gets engaged to Asad that means one more round where she has managed to succeed. Anyway lets just hope for the best.

With Zoya finding out that her father is alive and Tanu and Asad getting engaged..people will start fearing that Zee TV synopsis is happening! Forum will be in panic, lol! So hopefully things don't go towards engagement!
I know that with AyRa's current track it's impossible but if Gul wants to go that route..she can always make it possible!
Niki, this was my super negative "what if", lol! But I know it won't happen because Tanu has to be exposed super soon! I am on the positive side but not gonna lie, Zee synopsis did cross my mind! Confused

Edited by mbficoa - 14 July 2013 at 7:31am

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

hey did u see the latest spoiler... maybe that is after their private talk then it will go according to our predictions... or if the precap was misleading... then he'll just refuse to marry her (new spoiler pic) and announce his marriage with tanu and will walk out of his house...then zoya and tanu confrontation...meanwhile asad will endup in the factory...

Deepa, that is what even I feel. Asad will just walk away after talking to Zoe in private and while he is out, Tannu-Zoe confrontation happens. What I think is that Zoe will slap her because she'll feel that Tannu lied about her pregnancy to Asad and she can stoop to that level to get married to Asad. Nobody knows about Tannu's pregnancy as of now and after the confrontation, Tannu will prove that she is pregnant. Now how she does that remains to be seen. Either she pretends to faint or acts pukish or whatever. And they call the doc but won't the doc be able to tell them how many months has it been? Or she'll again bribe the doctor. Then I feel that after her pregnancy is proved that will stump Zoe too but she'll compose herself after a while and will decide to get to the bottom of it.

YES, u r rite, i was so much expecting her pregnancy to come out in public...
for two reasons...
1..because of her pregnancy antics she'll be caught, and

2..pregnant women can't get married...she has wait till her delivery...
though i don't mind an engagement between them, still i don't want asad to slip a ring...even if she forces him for an engagement fearing of zoya , i want him to say, tanu don't u believe...u know me from childhood...and postpone their engagement...

Exactly! Even I don't want an engagement. I'd rather prefer that on the day of her engagement, Zoya gets the proof and exposes her. Also we have had enough of Tannu winning. If supposedly, she gets engaged to Asad that means one more round where she has managed to succeed. Anyway lets just hope for the best.

With Zoya finding out that her father is alive and Tanu and Asad getting engaged..people will start fearing that Zee TV synopsis is happening! Forum will be in panic, lol! So hopefully things don't go towards engagement!
I know that with AyRa's current track it's impossible but if Gul wants to go that route..she can always make it possible!
Niki, this was my super negative "what if", lol! But I know it won't happen because Tanu has to be exposed super soon! I am on the positive side but not gonna lie, Zee synopsis did cross my mind! Confused

I know! This is my fear too. Lets just hope things don't head in this direction. 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ladies / girls... That was my negative scenario too ( old zee synopsis)...but that one never made any sense to me from day one... But remember we are at the crossroad now it is entirely upto Gul...
For me ( I hope for us) it will be gross if she shows Ayaan falling for zoya and zoya leaving Asad to that devil and getting married to ayaan, real or fake that doesn't matter...

Edited by Npdeepa - 14 July 2013 at 8:00am

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Ladies / girls... That was my negative scenario too ( old zee synopsis)...but that one never made any sense to me from day one... But remember we are at the crossroad now it is entirely upto Gul...

Exactly! Gul threw a bouncer and now we are all wondering that in which direction this will head. 

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Exactly! Gul threw a bouncer and now we are all wondering that in which direction this will head.

Exactly, but for me ( I hope for us) it will be gross if she shows Ayaan falling for zoya and zoya leaving Asad to that devil and getting married to ayaan, real or fake that doesn't matter...

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Exactly, but for me ( I hope for us) it will be gross if she shows Ayaan falling for zoya and zoya leaving Asad to that devil and getting married to ayaan, real or fake that doesn't matter...

Absolutely! And Forum 32 made it clear that Zoya is the one who is going to expose Tanveer so if Zoya leaves him and goes to the Siddiqui mansion then how on earth is Asad going to find out what happened. There has to be a reason that Zoya got to know about Asad's innocence in Ajmer and she is the one who knows to what level Tannu can stoop in order to marry Asad. Zoya has to be the one to expose Tanveer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Absolutely! And Forum 32 made it clear that Zoya is the one who is going to expose Tanveer so if Zoya leaves him and goes to the Siddiqui mansion then how on earth is Asad going to find out what happened. There has to be a reason that Zoya got to know about Asad's innocence in Ajmer and she is the one who knows to what level Tannu can stoop in order to marry Asad. Zoya has to be the one to expose Tanveer.

Yea!! We are at crossroads!!! Agree on that!
Gul has mentioned that she's sticking to the original story! I am pretty sure that if Gul had planned Zoyaan and Asad Tanu engagement (If this was her orginal story), she has altered it already--The track has been altered quite a few times already (one of you mentioned the track altered)..so one is clear that she's definitely open to changes for the better!! Its very clear to forum32 and the QH team that we all despise Tanveer and are beyond done with Tanu crap! So I only see good happening from now! We have already seen the worst--things have to get better now! We used to say that Rashid never speaks up..but it was because of his shame and guilt and other issues and Asad is at the same stage..he walks with his head down..he can't become another Rashid..this track is for Asad to learn about his father, apart from leaning from Tanu, and not about history repeating itself--Asad will NOT become Rashid Ahmed Khan and that's something Rashid will speak to Asad in rain too, I feel!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

Go to top