Livingfree

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by mbficoa

OR after Rashid calls Asad (Deepa, I wanna watch the video, link, please!), Asad as always refuses to go but Dilshad insists him to go to the factory! And Asad is ashamed to know that Rashid helped Zoya instead of him because he never trusted Zoya about Tanu's lies!
It looks like Asad is already in the rain when Rashid pulls up the car so maybe Asad gets there first and not planning to find clues, just goes for meeting Rashid, ends up finding something and then Rashid comes and tells about him and Zoya working together..so first the clues and then Rashid adding to the clues..

I don't have the link but it is a TB video... In one of the pictures Asad is wearing a chappal which he used to wear at night.. Maybe after their talk in the lawn, he might come inside and announce his nikaah with tanveer ( but they can't marry now as she is pregnant)... Dilshad and najma shocked... Then when all leaves the living room( zoya tanveer confrontation) but Asad might walk out of their house as he finally lost his love he'll just go where his path takes him... ( by god's grace he ends up in the same factory)... I always have a doubts about the factory that it might actually owned by Siddiques , so rashid is already there for some work... So when Asad sees him, he might walk away from him. But rashid might call him and drill some sense into Asad and also he might say about the truth he knows about tanu through zoya. So as already zoya would have said to him about SR fiasco... Then he might actually find the drug and syringe used by tanu... Then he comes back home and confides in dilshad... So she'll also add up her suspects about tanveer. Then next day he might even shout at tanveer for fooling her or stay calm to catch her red handed...

Sorry to butt in guys. Just a thought. As far as Asad finding any clues himself, I am not too sure. That factory scene could be anything but I am a little doubtful about the clues because Forum 32 in an article mentioned that Asad has blind trust in Billi and they hinted that its going to be Zoya who is going to reveal Billi. So I think Zoya will get the clues and will eventually get to know about Imran. I think maybe in the factory, Rashid could be just trying to drill some sense into Asad and give him some kind of advice.

First of all u don't need to be sorry... U r always welcome...
YES, zoya will reveal the truth to Asad that he was drugged by tanveer, even later she'll be the one who finds about Imran... But Asad will be the one to get the proof of the already revealed truth...I think now u got it...

Yes, i'll be great if it happens but I still doubt it. Lets hope for the best. IMO the factory scene is just going to be Asad-Rashid confrontation and nothing beyond that. Rest lets see.

The factory scene will completely involve Asad and rashid, and later only Asad ... I have no doubts in it, as oishi has confirmed that no more dragging and we'll enjoy from Monday... Unless if Gul changes the track again...

We can just hope for the best. I know its being dragged a lot but I am still okay now because its all building up to Billi's exposure. It may take some time but like Vicky says, Billi jayegi to dramatic time pe jayegi." LOL So the drama will begin from Mon. I just can't wait for the dialogues when she'll tell Asad about her baby LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Okay guys I looked through the last few pages! I NEED a spoiler now!! I want to predict but I keep going in circles.

AsYa's discussion on Monday is key! That will tell us where we are heading. 

The media ban is still going on no doubt so that means something important is going to happen/happening now.

Now, I know everyone thinks the Nikah won't happen and stuff. I am fine with that given the circumstances but if AsYa don't get married and/or Asad announces his wedding with Billi-would Zoya continue to stay in the house? Nikah was her giving Asad one last chance-she said it herself. With what relation will she stay in the house if AsYa's relationship breaks?

The only reason that Zoya would continue to stay if Nikah does not happen is if Billi is at least partially exposed right? So are we saying that in QH land Billi has to get exposed to Asad at least partially today? Then we can see the amazing dating/romance phase between AsYa where they try to find out about Zoya's father and hence the marriage gets delayed because now that Zoya's father is alive she wants to get married with him being present. So this would strengthen AsYa's bond a lot! What an amazing track it would be. 

Again, if Asad broke Zoya's heart then he would be devastated in the pictures but he is now. Same goes for Dilshad. They both are calm/composed-so despite Billi's pregnancy card what happens that they are so cool?

Plus we can't forget Ajmer. Asad asked for Zoya to be written in his Kismat and given back to him. Any dialogue he had last week was about how is life is for Zoya and Zoya only now. They all have to have some significance. 

So in QH land on the same day:
-Either Billi gets partially exposed and maybe they let her stay in the house because she is pregnant
-Or AsYa get married

Also, I keep thinking about why Asad took Zoya away. Why didn't he cancel the wedding in front of everyone. Is their a possibility of getting the Ajmer scene that was not shown as a flashback? Did Asad hear billi gloating to Raziya on the phone? Are they playing Billi? Do you girls have any thoughts as to why Asad took Zoya away? And will he really hurt Zoya again? That is the biggest question for me.

If AsYa's wedding does not happen and Asad announces Nikah with Billi-then IMO Zoya should leave. If Zoya is leaving then we are back to pre Ajmer with everyone crying and being sad.

IMO the factory scene will be important:
-Either it is Rashid/Asad reconciliation
-OR Rashid knocks some sense into Asad and tells him how Zoya was doubtful of Billi

If Billi is not partially exposed and kicked out then the only way I see the Billi Asad track being tolerable and Zoya continuing to live in Asad's house is if they mutually decide to play billi. So Asad announcing his marriage with Billi is all a game on AsYa's part to uncover the truth. Plus, this way we get AsYa chupke chupke romance and billi's downfall continues.

BUT if Billi is successful in trapping Asad then why the father card is the biggest question?

So 3 scenarios:
-AsYa nikah happens (yes-I am still hoping)
-Billi is exposed/kicked out/let to live in the house because she is pregnant (but they know its not Asad's kid) and hence she pulls the father card. AsYa's nikah is planned for the next day but the father truth comes out.
-AsYa mutually decide to play billi-but why the father card then?

I know my response is more questions then answers. LOL

But we need spoilers so so badly to see what will happen. 

Edited by niki_12 - 13 July 2013 at 6:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Niki, you aren't the only one..we all just keep going in circles.. We neeed spoilers or a promo!

I think we all are at a point where we actually just need to wait for AsYa conversation on Monday..and from there we can start our predictions again..

Media ban is there but someone on this thread, I think it was CanadianChik, brought up the fact that Karan and Surbhi will possibly be taking ten days off..so they are shooting like crazy to make up for those days..QH team doesn't want us to watch what is gonna happen two weeks from now or three weeks from now..because apparently they have a crap ton of episodes in their episode bank!

I think something GOOD will happen that very night..and that's why Zoya would continue to stay at the Khans..whether its AsYa's marriage or Tanu exposed or Zoya committing to adopt the baby OR AsYa teaming up to play Tanu etc.. Even I agree that Zoya has to have a legit reason to stay at the Khans..she can't live there just like a guest anymore especially if something is happening between Asad and Billi..We know for sure that Tanu failed and that's why she talks about Zoya's father! Deepa mentioned Tanu calling Zoya an illegitimate child and that's when Zoya slaps Tanu and goes to the grave the very next day...so Tanu fails that very night and the very next day she tells Zoya that her father is alive!

Also, one of the reasons that Zoya didn't wanna get married to Akram was that she wanted to find her past first..her Aapi wanted to get her married because Aapi didn't want Zoya to get into finding her sad past..So maybe Zoya delays the marriage with Asad because she wants to find her father first?

Pretty sure that Asad won't break Zoya's heart..Again, don't know what happens that night but AsYa are surely together even after that night and that's why Tanu had to go against Razia and tell Zoya about her father!

I have a lot of hope from Asad-Rashid conversation! Hope it is as good as it looks from the spoiler pictures..it does look intense (forum32 mentioned intensity coming). It's surely gonna be a positive scene..they have always shown Asad-Rashid relationship as a negative thing (from Asad's side)..they have to show something positive otherwise there is no point in showing the same thing..

Niki, we all have sooo many question..all we need is one legit spoiler!

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 7:27pm

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Oh and I have one super negative theory too but I will keep it to myself..don't wanna scare you, lol! My negative theory is just another "what if" scenario..Since we don't have any spoilers, I am having a hard time shutting my brain off..so random theories are coming in my mind including this negative one that I should not share with you! Don't wanna torture your ever so positive brain, lol!

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yup I agree something good has to happen-again thats where Ajmer and the calm pictures come into play.

I agree I think Zoya will delay the nikah so she can find her father...that's what i think will cause the delay in the nikah...but we will get romance.

I can see how that may cause Zoya to slap her but will Zoya call Billi's child illegitimate in the first place? Thats out of character for her. 

Exactly something good has to happen and that is what will make Zoya stay. 

Rashid-Asad has to be important too. 

Negative scenarios come in my mind too but I shut them off...but if it is Zoya going back to the orphanage, I don't think it will happen because then we are back at pre ajmer. Also, in the uncut video of the grave scene-Zoya says allah miya...lol...i know stupid reason but she would be more depressed if she were there.

Let's stay positive! And hopefully we will get a spoiler today :)

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Yup I agree something good has to happen-again thats where Ajmer and the calm pictures come into play.

I agree I think Zoya will delay the nikah so she can find her father...that's what i think will cause the delay in the nikah...but we will get romance.

I can see how that may cause Zoya to slap her but will Zoya call Billi's child illegitimate in the first place? Thats out of character for her.

Negative scenarios come in my mind too but I shut them off...but if it is Zoya going back to the orphanage, I don't think it will happen because then we are back at pre ajmer. Also, in the uncut video of the grave scene-Zoya says allah miya...lol...i know stupid reason but she would be more depressed if she were there.

Zoya says "Allah Miah"..lol..you are too cute! Love the logic!

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Zoya says "Allah Miah"..lol..you are too cute! Love the logic!

Oh and agree! Zoya may not call Tanu's baby illegitimate..she may not use this word but she might tell Tanu that her baby isn't Asad's and question Tanu's character but Tanu in reply may tell her that she illegitimate herself--pointing out a finger to Zainab's (Zoya's mom) character!

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 8:03pm

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Now that you brought that up...i can imagine one more scenario. What if Billi in anger says something like "I will burn you just like your mother"...what if she reveals to Zoya that her mother was killed in the fire? And what if this is what makes Asad super angry and takes him to the factory?

Zoya looked shocked in the spoiler pics.

Okay, this may be super far fetched but another "what if"

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Go to top