India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 50)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Niki, you aren't the only one..we all just keep going in circles.. We neeed spoilers or a promo!

I think we all are at a point where we actually just need to wait for AsYa conversation on Monday..and from there we can start our predictions again..

Media ban is there but someone on this thread, I think it was CanadianChik, brought up the fact that Karan and Surbhi will possibly be taking ten days off..so they are shooting like crazy to make up for those days..QH team doesn't want us to watch what is gonna happen two weeks from now or three weeks from now..because apparently they have a crap ton of episodes in their episode bank!

I think something GOOD will happen that very night..and that's why Zoya would continue to stay at the Khans..whether its AsYa's marriage or Tanu exposed or Zoya committing to adopt the baby OR AsYa teaming up to play Tanu etc.. Even I agree that Zoya has to have a legit reason to stay at the Khans..she can't live there just like a guest anymore especially if something is happening between Asad and Billi..We know for sure that Tanu failed and that's why she talks about Zoya's father! Deepa mentioned Tanu calling Zoya an illegitimate child and that's when Zoya slaps Tanu and goes to the grave the very next day...so Tanu fails that very night and the very next day she tells Zoya that her father is alive!

Also, one of the reasons that Zoya didn't wanna get married to Akram was that she wanted to find her past first..her Aapi wanted to get her married because Aapi didn't want Zoya to get into finding her sad past..So maybe Zoya delays the marriage with Asad because she wants to find her father first?

Pretty sure that Asad won't break Zoya's heart..Again, don't know what happens that night but AsYa are surely together even after that night and that's why Tanu had to go against Razia and tell Zoya about her father!

I have a lot of hope from Asad-Rashid conversation! Hope it is as good as it looks from the spoiler pictures..it does look intense (forum32 mentioned intensity coming). It's surely gonna be a positive scene..they have always shown Asad-Rashid relationship as a negative thing (from Asad's side)..they have to show something positive otherwise there is no point in showing the same thing..

Niki, we all have sooo many question..all we need is one legit spoiler!

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 7:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Oh and I have one super negative theory too but I will keep it to myself..don't wanna scare you, lol! My negative theory is just another "what if" scenario..Since we don't have any spoilers, I am having a hard time shutting my brain off..so random theories are coming in my mind including this negative one that I should not share with you! Don't wanna torture your ever so positive brain, lol!

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Yup I agree something good has to happen-again thats where Ajmer and the calm pictures come into play.

I agree I think Zoya will delay the nikah so she can find her father...that's what i think will cause the delay in the nikah...but we will get romance.

I can see how that may cause Zoya to slap her but will Zoya call Billi's child illegitimate in the first place? Thats out of character for her. 

Exactly something good has to happen and that is what will make Zoya stay. 

Rashid-Asad has to be important too. 

Negative scenarios come in my mind too but I shut them off...but if it is Zoya going back to the orphanage, I don't think it will happen because then we are back at pre ajmer. Also, in the uncut video of the grave scene-Zoya says allah miya...lol...i know stupid reason but she would be more depressed if she were there.

Let's stay positive! And hopefully we will get a spoiler today :)

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Yup I agree something good has to happen-again thats where Ajmer and the calm pictures come into play.

I agree I think Zoya will delay the nikah so she can find her father...that's what i think will cause the delay in the nikah...but we will get romance.

I can see how that may cause Zoya to slap her but will Zoya call Billi's child illegitimate in the first place? Thats out of character for her.

Negative scenarios come in my mind too but I shut them off...but if it is Zoya going back to the orphanage, I don't think it will happen because then we are back at pre ajmer. Also, in the uncut video of the grave scene-Zoya says allah miya...lol...i know stupid reason but she would be more depressed if she were there.

Zoya says "Allah Miah"..lol..you are too cute! Love the logic!

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Zoya says "Allah Miah"..lol..you are too cute! Love the logic!

Oh and agree! Zoya may not call Tanu's baby illegitimate..she may not use this word but she might tell Tanu that her baby isn't Asad's and question Tanu's character but Tanu in reply may tell her that she illegitimate herself--pointing out a finger to Zainab's (Zoya's mom) character!

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 8:03pm

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Now that you brought that up...i can imagine one more scenario. What if Billi in anger says something like "I will burn you just like your mother"...what if she reveals to Zoya that her mother was killed in the fire? And what if this is what makes Asad super angry and takes him to the factory?

Zoya looked shocked in the spoiler pics.

Okay, this may be super far fetched but another "what if"

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Now that you brought that up...i can imagine one more scenario. What if Billi in anger says something like "I will burn you just like your mother"...what if she reveals to Zoya that her mother was killed in the fire? And what if this is what makes Asad super angry and takes him to the factory?

Anything is possible! I seriously wanna watch Asad getting super protective about Zoya--I wanna watch Asad get so sad to see Zoya in pain because of finding out the her father is alive! I wanna watch Asad's reaction when he finds out that Zoya is an illegitimate child. Oh man..remember Asad didn't even tell Zoya what Aapi told him about Zoya's mom..so if Tanu ever hurts Zoya by bringing up her mom, Tanu is sure to witness Asad's wrath and I would love it! Remember how Asad got super mad at Tanu when she talked about Zoya's burnt arm during mehndi? Now imagine Asad's reaction when Tanu says anything to Zoya about her past..

Also, I just thought about something..since pregnant thingy didn't do much for Tanu and AsYa are still together..they probably planned to get married that week but Zoya will delay the nikkah..so she could give reason that she wants her dad in her wedding, now that she knows that he's alive! Remember she wanted Rashid to be in her nikkah because she wanted Asad's father to be able to attend the wedding..so Zoya can surely say that she wants to find her dad first so that he can be there for her wedding..in this way Zoya can stay in the house without being married..AsYa will look for dad together..

I know that we have talked about AsYa married before Gaffaur truth comes out but it will be a real "qubool hai" moment when Asad accepts Zoya to be his bride even after finding out that she is Siddiqui's daughter!

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 10:07pm

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Anything is possible! I seriously wanna watch Asad getting super protective about Zoya--I wanna watch Asad get so sad to see Zoya in pain because of finding out the her father is alive! I wanna watch Asad's reaction when he finds out that Zoya is an illegitimate child. Oh man..remember Asad didn't even tell Zoya what Aapi told him about Zoya's mom..so if Tanu ever hurts Zoya by bringing up her mom, Tanu is sure to witness Asad's wrath and I would love it! Remember how Asad got super mad at Tanu when she talked about Zoya's burnt arm during mehndi? Now imagine Asad's reaction when Tanu says anything to Zoya about her past..

Also, I just thought about something..since pregnant thingy didn't do much for Tanu and AsYa are still together..they probably planned to get married that week but Zoya will delay the nikkah..so she could give reason that she wants her dad in her wedding, now that she knows that he's alive! Remember she wanted Rashid to be in her nikkah because she wanted Asad's father to be able to attend the wedding..so Zoya can surely say that she wants to find her dad first so that he can be there for her wedding..in this way Zoya can stay in the house without being married..AsYa will look for dad together..

I know that we have talked about AsYa married before Gaffaur truth comes out but it will be a real "qubool hai" moment when Asad accepts Zoya to be his bride even after finding out that she is Siddiqui's daughter!

Yup I want to see that protective and shielding side of Asad too. Just caring for her and being there for her. She has been putting the smile on his face and now its his turn to do the same for her.

I want billi to do something like that so Asad can get mad at her. There was a reason she heard Asad-Aapi's convo I am sure she will bring it up one day!

Yup that is the only reason nikah will be delayed. So in the spoiler pics with Dilshad the nikah is probably postponed for a day or two but when Zoya finds out that her father may be alive she may postpone it further. This will give us our romantic track. I am sure the Gaffur truth won't come out so soon but I think circumstances will lead them to get married on the 200th episode. Because if they are married then Gaffur truth will have its impact!

Also we are forgetting the parallel with Rajni and Ayaan. If he brings her the mangalsutra then IMO the way they are shaping up the parallels...AsYa have to marry the same time..

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Go to top