Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 48)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by mbficoa

CanadianChik brought up Zoya offering to adopt Tanu's baby--Okay..I have thought about the adoption part too--actually I was thinking about it just a few mins ago..Zoya would offer to adopt the child and khak mei milayeing Tanu's plan of marrying Asad again! I don't remember Amarpali's exact words but I really think that she clearly mentioned her first plan failing and that's why she went on to tell Zoya about her father!
What do you ladies think about this?

see mbficoa( sorry i don't know ur name... actually it all depends on the CV's and what they have planned as AsYa disscussion on monday but what i think is asad will refuse to marry her and zoya will atleast tell him that nothing happened that night but she don't have any proof for it...so asad might go himself to the factory or even they both might go (as oishi said she has got 12 pics for that factory scene) so i think asya and rashid all are in the factory...they team up and asYa pretend to breakup as just a emptied drug bottle and a syringe could not prove anything against tanu. So asad comes back home and agree to marry tanu .

even the symbolism on friday's episode, when asad entered the KV...2nd FB of hand holding clearly shows they are untied physically and emotionally even with a fence inbetween them...

During the confrontation zoya could have said that tanu child is illegitimate and not asad's child just to pull her mouth but zoya will be shocked to hear when tanu bursts out that zoya is the illigetimate child... and next day zoya might just go to her father's grave for some peace and tanu might follow her and insist her to dig the grave ...as good people will never dig their loved ones grave.

My name is "Honey" :)

I agree, Zoya will tell Asad that he's innocent but Zoya doesn't have any proof (and that's why she said that Us raat kuch hoa ho ya na hoa ho). I think Asad may still think that he's guilty but Zoya's doubt on Tanu will compel him to go to the factory--Niki talked about Yaqeen and that's what should happen..Asad should at least go to the factory for Zoya's yaqeen sake (put his trust on Zoya's trust) even if he still thinks that he's guilty! And since we know this track won't drag, Asad will surely find something at the factory!

So after AsYa talk, Zoya comes in while Asad leaves, and then Tanu celebrates her victory (the picture where Tanu is touching Zoya's face) but then Zoya will slap her..
and wow..what a thought..I could totally see Tanu telling Zoya that she is an illegitimate child during that confrontation (Zoya's shocked face picture). Or maybe Tanu gets a slap after she calls Zoya an illegitimate child!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Oh and since amarpali mentioned that her first plan failed, that's when she's gonna tell Zoya that her father is alive..So Zoya already at the grave because of Tanu calling her an illegitimate child makes sense! And when Zoya sees the grave empty, would see think that Tanu surely knows something about her father?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Oh and since amarpali mentioned that her first plan failed, that's when she's gonna tell Zoya that her father is alive..So Zoya already at the grave because of Tanu calling her an illegitimate child makes sense! And when Zoya sees the grave empty, would see think that Tanu surely knows something about her father?

So Asad goes to the factory, finds out that's he's innocent (Tanu's plan failed) and the next day Zoya is all broken because of her dad! Poor AsYa! They definitely need some happy moments!

Npdeepaniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

CanadianChik brought up Zoya offering to adopt Tanu's baby--Okay..I have thought about the adoption part too--actually I was thinking about it just a few mins ago..Zoya would offer to adopt the child and khak mei milayeing Tanu's plan of marrying Asad again! I don't remember Amarpali's exact words but I really think that she clearly mentioned her first plan failing and that's why she went on to tell Zoya about her father!

see mbficoa( sorry i don't know ur name... actually it all depends on the CV's and what they have planned as AsYa disscussion on monday but what i think is asad will refuse to marry her and zoya will atleast tell him that nothing happened that night but she don't have any proof for it...so asad might go himself to the factory or even they both might go (as oishi said she has got 12 pics for that factory scene) so i think asya and rashid all are in the factory...they team up and asYa pretend to breakup as just a emptied drug bottle and a syringe could not prove anything against tanu. So asad comes back home and agree to marry tanu .

even the symbolism on friday's episode, when asad entered the KV...2nd FB of hand holding clearly shows they are untied physically and emotionally even with a fence inbetween them...

During the confrontation zoya could have said that tanu child is illegitimate and not asad's child just to pull her mouth but zoya will be shocked to hear when tanu bursts out that zoya is the illigetimate child... and next day zoya might just go to her father's grave for some peace and tanu might follow her and insist her to dig the grave ...as good people will never dig their loved ones grave.

I agree, Zoya will tell Asad that he's innocent but Zoya doesn't have any proof (and that's why she said that Us raat kuch hoa ho ya na hoa ho). I think Asad may still think that he's guilty but Zoya's doubt on Tanu will compel him to go to the factory--Niki talked about Yaqeen and that's what should happen..Asad should at least go to the factory for Zoya's yaqeen sake (put his trust on Zoya's trust) even if he still thinks that he's guilty! And since we know this track won't drag, Asad will surely find something at the factory!

So after AsYa talk, Zoya comes in while Asad leaves, and then Tanu celebrates her victory (the picture where Tanu is touching Zoya's face) but then Zoya will slap her..
and wow..what a thought..I could totally see Tanu telling Zoya that she is an illegitimate child during that confrontation (Zoya's shocked face picture). Or maybe Tanu gets a slap after she calls Zoya an illegitimate child!

I think it will be Dilshad who will knock some sense into Asad not Zoya  -that y he will end up at the factory - what do u think? Also Orshi said she had 12 pics but the one pic she had missing was either the othe with Rashid or the one with Dilshad - i cant remember but i think we got to see all 12 pics.

Edited by CanadianChik - 13 July 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

hi honey, u can call me deepa...
yes, she will get slapped after calling her by that name... otherwise it will not fit zoya's character...
and also tanu would not have let razia's truth out but as tanu's loves her baby and in a fit rage she must have burst out that  razi's truth...

honeyriazniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

I think it will be Dilshad who will knock some sense into Asad not Zoya  -that y he will end up at the factory - what do u think? Also Orshi said she had 12 pics but the one pic she had missing was either the othe with Rashid or the one with Dilshad - i cant remember but i think we got to see all 12 pics.
no dear she didn't post all of them...few are missing...i saw a video about rashid calling asad to the factory...i think zoya must have already confided in rashid so after when he gets the news that asya nikaah did not happen...he would have called him to tell the truth he knows...so after coming back home dilshad will also knock some sense into him...

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CanadianChik

I think it will be Dilshad who will knock some sense into Asad not Zoya -that y he will end up at the factory - what do u think? Also Orshi said she had 12 pics but the one pic she had missing was either the othe with Rashid or the one with Dilshad - i cant remember but i think we got to see all 12 pics.

no dear she didn't post all of them...few are missing...i saw a video about rashid calling asad to the factory...i think zoya must have already confided in rashid so after when he gets the news that asya nikaah did not happen...he would have called him to tell the truth he knows...so after coming back home dilshad will also knock some sense into him...

Deepa, you saw a video or Rashid and Asad rain scene?

Yes, agree! It's not Zoya's character to just slap someone so slap had to have happened because Tanu called her an illegitimate!

CanadianChik--I could be wrong but I think that Dilshad-Asad conversation happens after the rain scene--Dilshad is in her night clothes!!! I think that Asad leaves right after their (AsYa's) private talk..and Zoya comes and confronts Tanu while Asad is out at the factory!

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
OR after Rashid calls Asad (Deepa, I wanna watch the video, link, please!), Asad as always refuses to go but Dilshad insists him to go to the factory! And Asad is ashamed to know that Rashid helped Zoya instead of him because he never trusted Zoya about Tanu's lies!
It looks like Asad is already in the rain when Rashid pulls up the car so maybe Asad gets there first and not planning to find clues, just goes for meeting Rashid, ends up finding something and then Rashid comes and tells about him and Zoya working together..so first the clues and then Rashid adding to the clues..

Edited by mbficoa - 13 July 2013 at 3:23pm

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top