Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 46)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Okay he was obviously not going to sit and say QH after she dropped the pregnancy bomb. But what matters is what Asad and Zoya discussed. The spoiler just says Asad will refuse to marry Zoya but does not say that the marriage won't happen. Didn't he refuse to get engaged to her the 2nd time too. But we all know they did right? In front of the family!

The game changer will be what AsYa discuss. In the precap he clearly does not say anything in front of everyone, he just takes Zoya away.

Plus, again if she pulls the father card means this game failed in separating AsYa. Now it is not necessary that they got married but I am sure they did not separate!

yes niki, u r right,,,and also .i am happy that she didn't confirm that asad will marry tanveer or agree to marry tanveer...

Here the key is what did asad and zoya discussed in private...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Nikah or no nikah billi is on her way out! Plus, Asad does not look devastated in the picture with Dilshad or Rashid. In front of Rashid he looks guilty/apologetic/and angry.

Let's hope for the best! 

Also Zoya said she is giving Asad one last chance. Now, if Asad broke Zoya's heart once again he would be devastated in the pictures right? But he is not!

I guess the key is what conversation AsYa will have.

I would not count on his hair being dry. It can dry up by the time he gets home.

I agree. A lot of people say that he looks broken up or having emotional moment but that's not what I saw. He did not look devastated. In fact, he looked angry n even if there were tears, they looked more like angry tears like why did I ever trust this female types. 

It will be really interesting to see what conversation they have coz obviously he'll tell her that bca is preg but Zoe will say that nothing actually happened so I think he'll take off to look for clues or tangible proof like maybe the injection or something n I actually think he finds something coz in one of the pics, he is sort of bending on his knees n looks like he sees something or finds something so that makes me feel that def something happened there. 

We may not have AsYa nikah but def no Jaanu nikaah will happen. I think bca n Zoe slap will happen when Asad will not be at home. I also think that the Dilshad - Asad convo will happen after the factory incident coz like u guys mentioned, she's wearing her usual night outfit n they seem like they're discussing something n neither look too devastated or angry. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Nikkah or no nikkah..AsYa are together now and that's all that matters at this point..it's a slap on Tanu'a face in itself (and she's gonna get an actual one too)...she has tried to kill Zoya a hundred million times and yet they are together again!

I don't remember Amarpali's exact words but I really think that she clearly mentioned her first plan failing and that's why she went on to tell Zoya about her father! So we know one thing for sure that even after Tanu tells about her pregnancy, AsYa are still together!

Now that AsYa are together, they can fight all obstacles, hurdles, and hindrances..They are each others strength so as long as they are together, they will not lose the battle against evil--Tanu will never win--All her attempts have only brought AsYa closer...the recent one, she pushes Zoya off the cliff but finds Zoya at the house..and now the pregnancy but again, it will only bring AsYa closer!

I am so not worried..it's all good!!! I am just glad that pregnancy thingy will be out of the way once and for all, now that it has come out in the open!

Edited by mbficoa - 12 July 2013 at 2:30pm

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Nikah or no nikah billi is on her way out! Plus, Asad does not look devastated in the picture with Dilshad or Rashid. In front of Rashid he looks guilty/apologetic/and angry.

Let's hope for the best! 

Also Zoya said she is giving Asad one last chance. Now, if Asad broke Zoya's heart once again he would be devastated in the pictures right? But he is not!

I guess the key is what conversation AsYa will have.

I would not count on his hair being dry. It can dry up by the time he gets home.

I agree. A lot of people say that he looks broken up or having emotional moment but that's not what I saw. He did not look devastated. In fact, he looked angry n even if there were tears, they looked more like angry tears like why did I ever trust this female types. 

It will be really interesting to see what conversation they have coz obviously he'll tell her that bca is preg but Zoe will say that nothing actually happened so I think he'll take off to look for clues or tangible proof like maybe the injection or something n I actually think he finds something coz in one of the pics, he is sort of bending on his knees n looks like he sees something or finds something so that makes me feel that def something happened there. 

We may not have AsYa nikah but def no Jaanu nikaah will happen. I think bca n Zoe slap will happen when Asad will not be at home. I also think that the Dilshad - Asad convo will happen after the factory incident coz like u guys mentioned, she's wearing her usual night outfit n they seem like they're discussing something n neither look too devastated or angry. 
mutual feelings yaar,,,
when first i saw those spiolers, i understood itz an expression of a betrayed man...
and he finds the syringe and emptied drug bottle used by tanu...

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I agree nikah or no nikah...happy days are back!

Devika- i also feel he was not devastated and was rather angry/thoughtful.

I am glad this pregnancy drama is over once and for all...also I am sure Zoya is back in the house forever. Billi is going to leave now!

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
The bright side:

I did hope for Nikkah today but Romance before marriage is what I wished!

If AsYa had gotten married in Ajmer, that would have been a different thing..because hug would have happened..a reconciliation scene and all that!!! but nikkah like today's scene without any romance is something that I would not have complained about but still would have wished for a hug, romance, romantic dialogs!

We have witnessed each and every stage of their love and I really didn't wanna miss out on this stage..confession kay baad wala pyaar before the marriage!

I want to watch AsYa romance as an actual officially in love couple, I am glad that nikkah didn't happen today..so starting from Monday, AsYa have a whole different relationship..two people that have confessed, and madly in love...an official couple...
I am pretty sure that we will get to watch a lot of mitwa moments with. AsYa talking, helping each other, standing up for each other, fighting the battles together..

And once Billi is all gone, nikkah would happen! In this way, we will get proper romance and then a romantic nikkah like the romantic airport engagement!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

The bright side:

If AsYa had gotten married in Ajmer, that would have been a different thing..because hug would have happened..a reconciliation scene and all that!!! but nikkah like today's scene without any romance is something that I would not have complained about but still would have wished for a hug, romance, romantic dialogs!

We have witnessed each and every stage of their love and I really didn't wanna miss out on this stage..confession kay baad wala pyaar before the marriage!

I want to watch AsYa romance as an actual officially in love couple, I am glad that nikkah didn't happen today..so starting from Monday, AsYa have a whole different relationship..two people that have confessed, and madly in love...an official couple...
I am pretty sure that we will get to watch a lot of mitwa moments with. AsYa talking, helping each other, standing up for each other, fighting the battles together..

And once Billi is all gone, nikkah would happen! In this way, we will get proper romance and then a romantic nikkah like the romantic airport engagement!

I agree! But my heart still says nikah will happen. But even if it does not yet...I am super duper excited for the romance which I am sure is coming. Dates...dinners...coffee...chupke chupke milna...hugs...so so excited for that!

honeyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

The bright side:

That is definitely a bright side. Like you, I'm also happy that the preg card has been played coz at least, in this way, Zoe will have to tell him the truth or he'll find out in the factory n then their romance can be freed from the underlayer of guilt so that we can have some light and fun romance. Otherwise, there will always be a sort of hesitation on Asad's part coz his guilt will sort of hold him back. This way, he gets to know the truth n thus, will be able to love with no abandon. 

Another situation that could happen is that Zoe tells the truth n then he confirms at the factory n then he n Zoe work together to expose bca for all her secrets. Once again, we'll get some chup chup romance n some fun detective work n will also strengthen their bond. I don't know why but I really want to see them doing some secret wala romance. I think that is one aspect that has been missing from their romance. Light, fun n flirty. Till now, its mostly been intense or emotional n sweet. I want to see it being like you mentioned an official couple in love n romancing that way. 

honeyriaz

Go to top