Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 44)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3663506

LoveRosh wrote pretty much everything that I would wanna write after the episode today! Do check it out if you haven't already!

Honestly, loved the episode..story is moving..the most dreaded pregnancy track is out now..so at least it will be dealt with..it's good that it has finally come into play..the track has just begun which means it will finish too..it had to start to be able to finish right? Also, with Zoya keeping mum on the issue to not hurt Asad that he was practically assaulted by his best friend, it will have to be Asad to find out about Tanu..I have said it many times before that Asad will always believe in something tangible..a solid proof..he will uncover Tanu and kick her out himself and that would be the justice with his character!

And I know for sure that Asad Tanu wedding will NEVER EVER happen so I am not really worried about the pregnancy track..

My heart is telling me that LoshRosh's prediction is right on..but just to be prepared..we can still do "what ifs", right?

Okay..so here it goes..after Asad finds out that Tanu is a liar and nothing happened, she will obviously be kicked out..But AsYa won't get married because Asad will feel guilty for rejecting Zoya because of Tanu's lie about the baby/brokenness/betrayal of a friend etc..so Zoya would help Asad come outa that phase..a little bit of romance is needed before marriage..even today there were no hugs or anything because both of them are dealing with so much hurt and pain on the inside..

So romance happening with Zoya helping Asad and in the meanwhile Tanu will try to hurt Zoya by telling her about her father with the intention of creating misunderstanding between AsYa of course! She would think that Zoya would blame Asad for giving her the wrong info but that won't happen either because instead of Zoya questioning Asad, she will seek his comfort in this situation..so now Asad will help Zoya in dealing with the news that her father is alive!

On the other hand, Tanu and Imran track will begin..so things would shift that way...

AsYa have to be married before Asad finds out that Gaffaur is Zoya's father so I think that AsYa will get married on the 200th episode and after marriage, AsYa or just Asad will know about Gaffaur!

One thing though-Tanu is for real pregnant--she isn't faking pregnancy..and if Gul wants to drag the track..she could go "Zoya all detective" route..Zoya will prove that baby isn't Asad's and this will open the can of worms for Nikhat and Imran!

Loved the episode too and glad the pregnancy nonsense started. I read her post and I do believe nikah will happen. Will Gul mock it again? Will Asad break Zoya's heart again? Plus, if AsYa's nikah does not happen Dilshad loses again even today she said she does not want to delay the nikah further. Last week with Raziya and Shireen also her words foreshadowed a nikah. If Zoya has to find out her father is alive then nikah must happen and just before they can be happy with each other the father news comes out.

I think Zoya will tell Asad the truth now and he will trust her. Remember this whole track was for Yakeen. What takes him to the factory and Rashid we have to see. But there is the spoiler picture with Dilshad as well. And Dilshad does not seem upset plus she has changed out of the dress she was wearing today. So that tells me that AsYa got married and she is giving Asad a pep talk.

Like I have said before why would Zoya live in the house without any relationship. Plus, the first thing she wanted today was to get married.

Asad will probably find something in the factory as proof as well. But you think billi will be kicked out today itself? I think this will lead her to Imran and that angle can start.

Zoya is going to slap billi also that has to play a role as well. So Asad must have told Zoya that Billi is pregnant and hence Zoya slaps her. Otherwise out of nowhere why the slap? 

Maybe after AsYa get married-Zoya tells Asad how she always doubted billi and Rashid helped her. This is why he goes to meet Rashid to thank him and apologize. 

Honestly Ajmer will go down the drain if AsYa don't unite and Asad announces his wedding with Billi. That would be Asad breaking Zoya's heart again and I don't think he would do that. Also, they could have just united AsYa and brought them home and then billi could have pulled the pregnancy card, why set up all this nikah stuff and hurt sentiments again?

If AsYa don't get married AsYa, Dilshad, Najma, and God will lose again IMO.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
girls, don't worry...all is well now onwards...

yes, i am quite positive this time...

asya nikaah may or may not happen or maybe postponed, but tanveer will be exposed didn't amrapali said that as her 1st trick failed she is using her 2nd one which is gaffur's truth...tanveer will not say that gaffur is her father instead to divert her she'll make a deal that if u leave asad then i'll tell u about ur father... but zoya won't believe her and asya might get married, on the d-day tanveer might pop out from no-where and tells everyone that she is gaffur's daughter to spoil their happiness , then zoya will be worried so no consummation.

here is my theory...

If they are already married y tanu tries to use another trick...does she thinks asad will divorce zoya and marry tanu...so no nikaah...

yeah they did get engaged for 2 times...

1..first time tanu removed the ring (brief time)...so no nikaah...

2..second time zoya removed the ring and left asad...so 2nd time no nikaah because asad will stop it this time...so after asad realizes that he is innocent...

3... he might slip the ring 3rd time and will ask her to marry him...only 3rd the charm will work... 

i think zoya is the one who could have called rashid to that factory with some proofs and also in the precap asad takes zoya somewhere maybe even outside the house, after hearing his side of story will not she ask him a chance to prove her right and that might lead asad  to the factory as zoya would have told him the truth and to prove her right she would have neither taken him there or just asked him to go there...then zoya slaps tanveer...

Edited by Npdeepa - 12 July 2013 at 12:02pm

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
P.S. I understand revenge theory but I have a feeling that Tanu disclosed Zoya's father story because AsYa still aren't married..breaking AsYa after marriage wouldn't stand a chance..so Tanu would do it believing that Zoya would leave Asad and then she could ask Asad's forgivness and get back/Asad will marry her to not create any problems for his sister Nikhat. (Tanu, incredibly foolish!) LOL!

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

P.S. I understand revenge theory but I have a feeling that Tanu disclosed Zoya's father story because AsYa still aren't married..breaking AsYa after marriage wouldn't stand a chance..so Tanu would do it believing that Zoya would leave Asad and then she could ask Asad's forgivness and get back/Asad will marry her to not create any problems for his sister Nikhat. (Tanu, incredibly foolish!) LOL!

hey , she revealed her pregnancy thinking that zoya doesn't have any proof...basically she is stupid yaar...

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">girls, don't worry...all is well now onwards...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">yes, i am quite positive this time...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">asya nikaah may or may not happen or maybe postponed,but tanveer will be exposed didn't amrapali said that as her 1st trick failed she is using her 2nd one which is gaffur's truth...</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">tanveer will not say that gaffur is her father instead to divert her she'll make a deal that if u leave asad then i'll tell u about ur father... but zoya won't believe her and asya might get married, on the d-day tanveer might pop out from no-where and tells everyone that she is gaffur's daughter to spoil their happiness , then zoya will be worried so no consummation.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">here is my theory...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If they are already married y tanu tries to use another trick...does she thinks asad will divorce zoya and marry tanu...so no nikaah...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">yeah they did get engaged for 2 times...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">1..first time tanu removed the ring (brief time)...so no nikaah...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">2..second time zoya removed the ring and left asad...so 2nd time no nikaah because asad will stop it this time...so after asad realizes that he is innocent...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">3... he might slip the ring 3rd time and will ask her to marry him...only 3rd the charm will work...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i think zoya is the one who could have called rashid to that factory with some proofs and also in the precap asad takes zoya somewhere maybe even outside the house, after hearing his side of story will not she ask him a chance to prove her right and that might lead asad to the factory as zoya would have told him the truth and to prove her right she would have neither taken him there or just asked him to go there...then zoya slaps tanveer...</font>

Like I said, my heart wants LoveRosh's prediction--it goes with our ever positive thinking..but I do think that marriage won't happen..and that's why Tanu pulls up Zoya's father story! I am leaning towards your prediction! But then Niki's prediction totally makes sense too..so really don't know..

I just know that things will go fine now..nikkah now or nikkah layer, we are headed to happy days/romance/Tanu exposed!

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I agree to your thinking as to why she even pulled the father card if AsYa are married. But then again, wouldn't it make more sense to create a rift between AsYa if they get married. If they are not married to begin with because of Billi she does not even need to pull this card. I think she knows she does not stand a chance with Asad anymore hence the dialogues in car where Asad was all Zoya Zoya. Plus she knows whatever she does Dilshad would never let Billi Jammy. So I really hope she pulls the father card for revenge. That if Zoya took away her chance of happiness she will do the same to Zoya. Something BIG has to happen for her pull the father card because Raziya is involved.

Also, the Asad Dilshad scene seems positive. Plus, I think this time Zoya will make sure the wedding happens. Think positive! If the marriage does not happen then Billi can gloat about it but Zoya has to win this time. Also, Ajmer prayers.

But like you said, Billi is leaving today. Asad is going to kick her out. The fact that she pulls the father card is because the pregnancy card failed. Now if AsYa got married or not we have to see but Billi definitely got at least partially exposed to Asad.

Hope we get a promo soon!

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i loved loverosh predictions, but as we are about to be drowned in negativity...i don't think we'll be that easily saved...there is no point of revealing gaffur's truth...when asya got married this time...as her aim is to stop the nikaah...but when she fails miserably, then spoil their happiness...but as niki said we could definitely get a grand nikaah on the 200th episode (aug 1st)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Also, if AsYa are not married then wouldn't it make more sense for Billi to try to send Zoya away through visa problems or something. Instead she pulls the father card to help her stay in India? Wouldn't she want Zoya to go far away and lets get real this women is murderer on the lose she could just kill Zoya. But this has to be for revenge. By pulling the father card she is giving a reason for Zoya to continue to stay in Bhopal this would not be the case if they were not married because then she would do her best to kick Zoya out of the country/world. 

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

Go to top