India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 44)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
P.S. I understand revenge theory but I have a feeling that Tanu disclosed Zoya's father story because AsYa still aren't married..breaking AsYa after marriage wouldn't stand a chance..so Tanu would do it believing that Zoya would leave Asad and then she could ask Asad's forgivness and get back/Asad will marry her to not create any problems for his sister Nikhat. (Tanu, incredibly foolish!) LOL!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

P.S. I understand revenge theory but I have a feeling that Tanu disclosed Zoya's father story because AsYa still aren't married..breaking AsYa after marriage wouldn't stand a chance..so Tanu would do it believing that Zoya would leave Asad and then she could ask Asad's forgivness and get back/Asad will marry her to not create any problems for his sister Nikhat. (Tanu, incredibly foolish!) LOL!

hey , she revealed her pregnancy thinking that zoya doesn't have any proof...basically she is stupid yaar...

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">girls, don't worry...all is well now onwards...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">yes, i am quite positive this time...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">asya nikaah may or may not happen or maybe postponed,but tanveer will be exposed didn't amrapali said that as her 1st trick failed she is using her 2nd one which is gaffur's truth...</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">tanveer will not say that gaffur is her father instead to divert her she'll make a deal that if u leave asad then i'll tell u about ur father... but zoya won't believe her and asya might get married, on the d-day tanveer might pop out from no-where and tells everyone that she is gaffur's daughter to spoil their happiness , then zoya will be worried so no consummation.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">here is my theory...</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If they are already married y tanu tries to use another trick...does she thinks asad will divorce zoya and marry tanu...so no nikaah...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">yeah they did get engaged for 2 times...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">1..first time tanu removed the ring (brief time)...so no nikaah...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">2..second time zoya removed the ring and left asad...so 2nd time no nikaah because asad will stop it this time...so after asad realizes that he is innocent...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">3... he might slip the ring 3rd time and will ask her to marry him...only 3rd the charm will work...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">i think zoya is the one who could have called rashid to that factory with some proofs and also in the precap asad takes zoya somewhere maybe even outside the house, after hearing his side of story will not she ask him a chance to prove her right and that might lead asad to the factory as zoya would have told him the truth and to prove her right she would have neither taken him there or just asked him to go there...then zoya slaps tanveer...</font>

Like I said, my heart wants LoveRosh's prediction--it goes with our ever positive thinking..but I do think that marriage won't happen..and that's why Tanu pulls up Zoya's father story! I am leaning towards your prediction! But then Niki's prediction totally makes sense too..so really don't know..

I just know that things will go fine now..nikkah now or nikkah layer, we are headed to happy days/romance/Tanu exposed!

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I agree to your thinking as to why she even pulled the father card if AsYa are married. But then again, wouldn't it make more sense to create a rift between AsYa if they get married. If they are not married to begin with because of Billi she does not even need to pull this card. I think she knows she does not stand a chance with Asad anymore hence the dialogues in car where Asad was all Zoya Zoya. Plus she knows whatever she does Dilshad would never let Billi Jammy. So I really hope she pulls the father card for revenge. That if Zoya took away her chance of happiness she will do the same to Zoya. Something BIG has to happen for her pull the father card because Raziya is involved.

Also, the Asad Dilshad scene seems positive. Plus, I think this time Zoya will make sure the wedding happens. Think positive! If the marriage does not happen then Billi can gloat about it but Zoya has to win this time. Also, Ajmer prayers.

But like you said, Billi is leaving today. Asad is going to kick her out. The fact that she pulls the father card is because the pregnancy card failed. Now if AsYa got married or not we have to see but Billi definitely got at least partially exposed to Asad.

Hope we get a promo soon!

Npdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
i loved loverosh predictions, but as we are about to be drowned in negativity...i don't think we'll be that easily saved...there is no point of revealing gaffur's truth...when asya got married this time...as her aim is to stop the nikaah...but when she fails miserably, then spoil their happiness...but as niki said we could definitely get a grand nikaah on the 200th episode (aug 1st)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Also, if AsYa are not married then wouldn't it make more sense for Billi to try to send Zoya away through visa problems or something. Instead she pulls the father card to help her stay in India? Wouldn't she want Zoya to go far away and lets get real this women is murderer on the lose she could just kill Zoya. But this has to be for revenge. By pulling the father card she is giving a reason for Zoya to continue to stay in Bhopal this would not be the case if they were not married because then she would do her best to kick Zoya out of the country/world. 

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
You girls should be lawyers--so good with words--I am easily convinced when I read your posts! Hug
--You both are right in your own ways and totally make sense..Okay..see..we are at a point where no matter what happens..things will favor AsYa..from any angle, we are gonna see Tanu exposed and AsYa's marriage (now or later) so that's a thing..we have already seen the worst..it's behind us!
and like Niki said, all we need is a promo so we can start eliminating the options! Hopefully we get one this weekend!

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Nikki, even I am curious about Dilshad's change of outfit..she's in her regular clothes and talking to Asad..
Asad in the rain will happen after he talks to Dilshad. His hair is dry in the picture with Dilshad!

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top