India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 43)

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hey guys, check out this post. It has a really great analysis of the past few episodes n also contains some awesome predictions in line with what we think will happen but expands on it giving it more meaning and logic which makes me feel definitely more positive n certain that good things are to come. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Hey guys, check out this post. It has a really great analysis of the past few episodes n also contains some awesome predictions in line with what we think will happen but expands on it giving it more meaning and logic which makes me feel definitely more positive n certain that good things are to come. 

Just saw it Devika! Thanks! So there is more than just the three of us who think this way! This makes total sense and I see all of this happening. She has analyzed it so well! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3661519&TPN=4

He comes back in the same clothes? Maybe they get ready for the nikkah the house!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Just saw it Devika! Thanks! So there is more than just the three of us who think this way! This makes total sense and I see all of this happening. She has analyzed it so well!

Wow! Lovely post! Very well written out! Thanks Devika for sharing!
Yes, it is good to know that we aren't the only ones thinking along these lines..our positivity isn't too good to be true..logically what we are expecting should happen but you never know with the shows..I am still hopeful..a lot of the TM's predictions are kinda like ours actually..we are on the same page in many ways!!!..it's good to find a little bit positivity and a useful post on the forum for a change!

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3661519&TPN=4

He comes back in the same clothes? Maybe they get ready for the nikkah the house!

When did this live chat thingy happen?
Maybe they shot major scenes first and then he put back on his old clothes for finishing the other scenes? Asad danced in beard and then he has no beard in the car so they do shoot whatever is important first... the shoots are not always in an order...but he's in his house..I know it is offscreen but still...anyways..we will find out the mystery in a few hours!

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Also, am I the only one feeling that people are thinking a little too much about this guy name Farhan? So many posts written about him already!!! he might be important, don't really know...but I somehow don't seem to care about this new guy..jab ayega tab dekha jayega..

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Okay! Back to the predicting table! 

Today's episode=potential to give a heart attack!

Now we know Billi gets slapped and she pulls the father card. Would she do that if Asad had announced marriage to her? And would Asad break Zoya's heart again?

Also we are still missing the Dilshad scene. That means it is after all this drama. 

Edited by niki_12 - 12 July 2013 at 10:22am

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3663506

LoveRosh wrote pretty much everything that I would wanna write after the episode today! Do check it out if you haven't already!

Honestly, loved the episode..story is moving..the most dreaded pregnancy track is out now..so at least it will be dealt with..it's good that it has finally come into play..the track has just begun which means it will finish too..it had to start to be able to finish right? Also, with Zoya keeping mum on the issue to not hurt Asad that he was practically assaulted by his best friend, it will have to be Asad to find out about Tanu..I have said it many times before that Asad will always believe in something tangible..a solid proof..he will uncover Tanu and kick her out himself and that would be the justice with his character!

And I know for sure that Asad Tanu wedding will NEVER EVER happen so I am not really worried about the pregnancy track..

My heart is telling me that LoshRosh's prediction is right on..but just to be prepared..we can still do "what ifs", right?

Okay..so here it goes..after Asad finds out that Tanu is a liar and nothing happened, she will obviously be kicked out..But AsYa won't get married because Asad will feel guilty for rejecting Zoya because of Tanu's lie about the baby/brokenness/betrayal of a friend etc..so Zoya would help Asad come outa that phase..a little bit of romance is needed before marriage..even today there were no hugs or anything because both of them are dealing with so much hurt and pain on the inside..

So romance happening with Zoya helping Asad and in the meanwhile Tanu will try to hurt Zoya by telling her about her father with the intention of creating misunderstanding between AsYa of course! She would think that Zoya would blame Asad for giving her the wrong info but that won't happen either because instead of Zoya questioning Asad, she will seek his comfort in this situation..so now Asad will help Zoya in dealing with the news that her father is alive!

On the other hand, Tanu and Imran track will begin..so things would shift that way...

AsYa have to be married before Asad finds out that Gaffaur is Zoya's father so I think that AsYa will get married on the 200th episode and after marriage, AsYa or just Asad will know about Gaffaur!

One thing though-Tanu is for real pregnant--she isn't faking pregnancy..and if Gul wants to drag the track..she could go "Zoya all detective" route..Zoya will prove that baby isn't Asad's and this will open the can of worms for Nikhat and Imran!

Go to top