Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 41)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

At work! Haven't watched the episode!!! Did anything good happen for AsYa at all? Did they even show Asad or was it all about Imran Khan, Zoya, and the other shows?

Nothing much...the dance was hot...Asad just had 1/2 scenes with billi in the car...that's it...she made the driver play music and Asad only could remember Zoya. 

No precap though Ouch

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

At work! Haven't watched the episode!!! Did anything good happen for AsYa at all? Did they even show Asad or was it all about Imran Khan, Zoya, and the other shows?

Nothing much...the dance was hot...Asad just had 1/2 scenes with billi in the car...that's it...she made the driver play music and Asad only could remember Zoya.

No precap thoughOuch

Lame sauce! But I guess it's okay..we will have the story moving forward tmrw! Thanks for the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

No precap thoughOuch

Lame sauce! But I guess it's okay..we will have the story moving forward tmrw! Thanks for the update!

No problem! Yup hopefully it moves! Watch the Asad car scene and the dance though. They were good.
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

No precap thoughOuch

No problem! Yup hopefully it moves! Watch the Asad car scene and the dance though. They were good.

I sure will! That's all that I am gonna watch actually!

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

No precap thoughOuch

Did Zoya think about Asad at all or just the dream dance?
Also, any new spoilers? I will be done by 5pm :) and then Friday, yay!
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

No precap thoughOuch

Did Zoya think about Asad at all or just the dream dance?
Also, any new spoilers? I will be done by 5pm :) and then Friday, yay!

Well she dreamt it when she was unconscious..

Yeah she did think about him because she did not want to stay during the function and wanted to go back but the PV people made her stay and also she did address her mohabbat once or twice but i skipped through it..

so imran's brother (farhan) is suppose to come...i don't think this is the same guy as the spoilers were saying because that was not even a spoiler it was just a prediction that people took as a spoiler...but imran today was wearing a necklace with a "N" locket and Nikhat/Nuzhat assumed its for Nikhat but after they left Humera told Ayaan that it seems old (it was made before Nikhat Imran got engaged)...so i guess another billi secret..

so now focusing on the positive..

ajmer is over
MS is over..

the only bad thing left now is the baby daddy card and that too zoya knows the truth..

the good things:
asad looks content in the pic with dilshad
asya are dressed up
zoya is back in her house
billi gets slapped
i see imran's story moving forward...honestly it is quite possible that after getting kicked out billi will go to imran hence they brought imran back..
dilshad looks pleased in the picture with asad...and is communicating nicely with him...

People are feeling the Rashid scene is negative but to me I think it looks like father-son reconciliation...i don't think it should be negative. Maybe when Zoya tells everyone about Billi she tells everyone how Rashid supported her and believed her and so Asad calls Rashid to meet him because Asad is already getting wet in the rain and Rashid comes out of the car. But let's wait and see about that scene. 

Once again, the only reason billi would pull the father card is if her other tricks failed. She is playing with fire here and she knows Raziya would kill her so I strongly think she failed. People on the forum are like she is probably doing it to divert Zoya's mind but I don't think she would do something this big.

All we need now is a new promo which i feel we may get in the morning..fingers crossed..

Also Billi said Asad and her missed the flight so they are going by car and Zoya left the PV house too...Raziya today was struggling to hide Badi bi...what if she calls Billi and billi goes to do Raziya's work and AsYa meet on the way! 

Edited by niki_12 - 11 July 2013 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanihsvshoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Niki, read the prediction that you sent me--don't agree with the prediction but agree with you..Ajmer will go down the drain if this happens..they are showing God constantly intervening, trying to bring them together! Starting from khala that came and brought stuff from Ajmer..to Asad spotting Zoya after a month at the Madrissa..all hand of God..Asad guided by the ring to save Zoya..got a chance to hold her hand all evening and stare at Zoya's face..all divine intervention! News on tv about ajmer..Zoya and Asad both at Ajmer without ever planning it..all God..Zoya listening to random ladies and figuring out that Asad is innocent (without any proof)..its all God..and then chaadar scene...evil has had hand in all these situations but they have shown God's power/evil defeat throughout the track..and now Asad missing his flight and road trip with Tanu..it's also God's plan..AsYa are gonna meet up for sure..and come home together!!! That's what I really feel! I am gonna continue to believe this until I watch the actual episode showing something otherwise!..and Gul is a Muslim woman..at least during Ramadan she wouldn't show evil more powerful than prayers..

Edited by mbficoa - 11 July 2013 at 7:57pm

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Tmrw's episode will answer some questions hopefully..Missed QH today! :(

Just googled "zindagi gulzar hai!".. I am gonna give it a shot!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvqwtn_zindagi-gulzar-hai-episode-1-complete-hd-on-hum-tv_fun#.Ud9e1WS9Kc0

niki_12

Go to top