Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 39)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 4492

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

Zoya has to stay with the Khans when she is in Bhopal--so Tanu has to be kicked out..no doubt about that!

I know that it sounds repetitive but I really believe that we will be pleasantly surprised--good things are ahead..Ajmer wasnt too bad but I guess we just expected a little too much!!! but all is well..its all gonna be good..really looking forward to what is instored for us in the upcoming episodes!


We both sound like broken records but I agree the best is going to come now! Zoya and Billi under the same roof is NOT possible!

I am excited too. If there was not the stupid MS tomorrow it could have started tomorrow but I guess we have to wait. My thinking is Friday will be great! Monday will be slow as usual!!


I agree..the best is yet to come n there is no way that Zoe n Billi will stay under the same roof. I can't wait to see what is coming ahead.
Oishi said that next week onwards, the track is not gonna be dragging n it will be well paced. I'm really hoping that's true n we have some really good tracks up ahead. Btw..I love your prediction abt AsYa nikaah happening. It looks totally plausible by the suit that she's wearing. Lets hope its what u guys r thinking n not wt im thinking that it could be a Ramadan function.


Glad to have you back on the positive ship Devika!

Yup and its about time they start moving. Billi/Zoya under the same roof makes no sense.

What I think is Billi Zoya faceoff happens. Asad kicks her out...he has a conversation with Dilshad. Dilshad tells him to forget the past and move forward and he decides to meet Rashid because now he knows what Rashid went through..and Rashid joins them for the nikah.

If it were Ramadan Billi would be dressed up as well IMO. Now I just want to know how AsYa are dressed up in the first place. Did Zoya come back and say we are getting married today?? That's the missing piece of the puzzle...


Oo..I like ur sequence of events. It does make sense but the only thing that seems out of place is why does Asad look broken during the rain scene? I mean, if there was an understanding reached between the two of them, shouldn't there have been a kind of satisfaction on his face?

What you're saying is true n just read Oishi's comment saying that there's a reason she's wearing the same outfit which leads me to believe that you might be right abt the whole AsYa nikaah. I just hope the Zoe-Bca confrontation happens in front of everyone n not alone but it doesn't look like it coz one of the pics has both of them pointing fingers at each other as if challenging n it doesn't make sense that bca would do that in front of the Khan family. Maybe Zoe-bca confrontation happens n somehow, Zoe makes bca leave by telling her to leave before Asad comes n kicks her out himself when he finds out the truth or something to that effect. Dunno abt the rest of the family. I do feel that Rashid-Asad convo will not be just abt them. I think there's more to that story.



Devika, Niki and I agree on the track being edited--I am so sure that original plan was to expose Tanu right on that cliff when she pushes Zoya off and then the reconciliation scene where Zoya is in gray/blue shirt but things changed because of Zee and the Mahasangam stuff..
PH used a lot of money for the outdoor shoot--Gul said that Ajmer track was close to her heart..so I am pretty sure that Zee has a lot to do with the tweaking in the track!

Let me put you in the loop..so I have a few "what if" scenerios..let me know what you think about them..

"What if" scenario # 1:
Zoya will pass out on the way to Bhopal and somebody from PV family will bring her home..and that's how she will end up with that family..shadii will be happening there and as selfless as Zoya is..she will just get on with her "help others" self and do all the jazz that she is supposed to do in the Mahasangam with the PV cast!Zoya will dream of Asad there-missing him and all..
Asad will get out of the car on the way to Bhopal because Allah would keep giving him signs/sixth sense? He will not tell Tanu anything and just let her go to Bhopal herself!!
Zoya after the PV shadi sequence will get on her way to Bhopal and AsYa will bump into each other right then! AsYa will get married right there and then come home as a couple! This would explain why Tanu is still in the same clothes!

"What if" scenario # 2:
NOT GONNA HAPPEN but it doesn't hurt to just think about it right?
What if, after AsYa bump into each other, go back to Ajmer? I mean..Zoya must have not gone too far and Asad wouldn't have reached Bhopal too..so they probably aren't too far from Ajmer still..(PV house in the middle of Bhopal and Ajmer?) In this way, the can please the channel by letting them use their popularity to promote other shows but still stick to their Ajmer track!

Now coming back to the slap and Rashid-Asad scene...Even I feel that no one is around Tanu and Zoya during confrontation..BUT there is one picture where Tanu is touching Zoya's face pretending as if she cares? So maybe there is someone around them and Tanu is acting like "O so good to see you", lol! But I am leaning towards no one around Tanu-Zoya during confrontation..so after the confrontation..Tanu tells everyone that she's pregnant with Asad's child..and that's when Zoya's shocked face spoiler picture comes in..Tanu might even show the report that she's pregnant..I don't know how the reports are written down..they may not mention the pregnancy month ? Anyways..Zoya tells Asad that Tanu is lying..Asad believes Zoya but at the same time he has a hard time accepting that Tanu would stoop down so low and drug him--so Zoya kinda disappointed that Asad still not ready to believe that Tanu could be that wicked..So Zoya goes to her room..and Asad still thinking about Zoya's words-thinking about being Tanu's child father--all confusion/guilt/hating himself-so he speaks to Dilshad, and she as always guides him in the right direction and he goes to the factory..Asad is out there at the factory..analyzing what could have happened (his brain is working now since he's married to Zoya-just like Zoya's brain started working after Asad's "I love you")..So Asad just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues about Tanu's evil plans/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two!!! Asad's sad face in the rain could be a mixture of different things..never trusting Zoya/best friend's betrayal/his soft heart for Rashid!
Asad comes home, kicks Tanu out..no consummation between AsYa because Asad would feel super guilty/his brokenness after finding out what all happened..so Zoya would just help him forgive himself..heal him..and since you mentioned Oishi's comment on tracks pacing up, while Zoya is helping Asad, Asad will help Zoya when Tanu reveals that her father is alive..so both help each other with the healing process/romance..and dhamaka on 200th episode-AsYa's consummation!


P.S. I always believed that Asad will need something tangible..a solid proof to believe that Tanu is an evil woman and maybe that's what finds at the factory!


Oh by the way, after whining for a little bit, we decided to give QH team the benefit of doubt that maybe whatever was edited in Ajmer was for good.. Embarrassed


Okay..just read @-BadtameezDil-
prediction..she thinks that Zoya confides in Rashid..
(Combining -BadtameezDil-and my prediction together)
So maybe after Zoya gets all disappointed about Asad believing that he is the father of Tanu's child..Zoya and Rashid talk and Zoya tells him everything and since Rashid already knows half of the story, he would totally understand the whole situation..Rashid calls Asad to come and meet him at the factory where all this happened..but Asad refuses then Dilshaad convinces him to go meet Rashid? So Asad goes there..and two of them come to the conclusion together..Tanu exposed/Asad-Rashid relationship somewhat restored..Asad comes home and kick Tanu out and the story will go on from there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 4678

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

Zoya has to stay with the Khans when she is in Bhopal--so Tanu has to be kicked out..no doubt about that!

I know that it sounds repetitive but I really believe that we will be pleasantly surprised--good things are ahead..Ajmer wasnt too bad but I guess we just expected a little too much!!! but all is well..its all gonna be good..really looking forward to what is instored for us in the upcoming episodes!


We both sound like broken records but I agree the best is going to come now! Zoya and Billi under the same roof is NOT possible!

I am excited too. If there was not the stupid MS tomorrow it could have started tomorrow but I guess we have to wait. My thinking is Friday will be great! Monday will be slow as usual!!


I agree..the best is yet to come n there is no way that Zoe n Billi will stay under the same roof. I can't wait to see what is coming ahead.
Oishi said that next week onwards, the track is not gonna be dragging n it will be well paced. I'm really hoping that's true n we have some really good tracks up ahead. Btw..I love your prediction abt AsYa nikaah happening. It looks totally plausible by the suit that she's wearing. Lets hope its what u guys r thinking n not wt im thinking that it could be a Ramadan function.


Glad to have you back on the positive ship Devika!

Yup and its about time they start moving. Billi/Zoya under the same roof makes no sense.

What I think is Billi Zoya faceoff happens. Asad kicks her out...he has a conversation with Dilshad. Dilshad tells him to forget the past and move forward and he decides to meet Rashid because now he knows what Rashid went through..and Rashid joins them for the nikah.

If it were Ramadan Billi would be dressed up as well IMO. Now I just want to know how AsYa are dressed up in the first place. Did Zoya come back and say we are getting married today?? That's the missing piece of the puzzle...


Oo..I like ur sequence of events. It does make sense but the only thing that seems out of place is why does Asad look broken during the rain scene? I mean, if there was an understanding reached between the two of them, shouldn't there have been a kind of satisfaction on his face?

What you're saying is true n just read Oishi's comment saying that there's a reason she's wearing the same outfit which leads me to believe that you might be right abt the whole AsYa nikaah. I just hope the Zoe-Bca confrontation happens in front of everyone n not alone but it doesn't look like it coz one of the pics has both of them pointing fingers at each other as if challenging n it doesn't make sense that bca would do that in front of the Khan family. Maybe Zoe-bca confrontation happens n somehow, Zoe makes bca leave by telling her to leave before Asad comes n kicks her out himself when he finds out the truth or something to that effect. Dunno abt the rest of the family. I do feel that Rashid-Asad convo will not be just abt them. I think there's more to that story.



Devika, Niki and I agree on the track being edited--I am so sure that original plan was to expose Tanu right on that cliff when she pushes Zoya off and then the reconciliation scene where Zoya is in gray/blue shirt but things changed because of Zee and the Mahasangam stuff..
PH used a lot of money for the outdoor shoot--Gul said that Ajmer track was close to her heart..so I am pretty sure that Zee has a lot to do with the tweaking in the track!

Let me put you in the loop..so I have a few "what if" scenerios..let me know what you think about them..

"What if" scenario # 1:
Zoya will pass out on the way to Bhopal and somebody from PV family will bring her home..and that's how she will end up with that family..shadii will be happening there and as selfless as Zoya is..she will just get on with her "help others" self and do all the jazz that she is supposed to do in the Mahasangam with the PV cast!Zoya will dream of Asad there-missing him and all..
Asad will get out of the car on the way to Bhopal because Allah would keep giving him signs/sixth sense? He will not tell Tanu anything and just let her go to Bhopal herself!!
Zoya after the PV shadi sequence will get on her way to Bhopal and AsYa will bump into each other right then! AsYa will get married right there and then come home as a couple! This would explain why Tanu is still in the same clothes!

"What if" scenario # 2:
NOT GONNA HAPPEN but it doesn't hurt to just think about it right?
What if, after AsYa bump into each other, go back to Ajmer? I mean..Zoya must have not gone too far and Asad wouldn't have reached Bhopal too..so they probably aren't too far from Ajmer still..(PV house in the middle of Bhopal and Ajmer?) In this way, the can please the channel by letting them use their popularity to promote other shows but still stick to their Ajmer track!

Now coming back to the slap and Rashid-Asad scene...Even I feel that no one is around Tanu and Zoya during confrontation..BUT there is one picture where Tanu is touching Zoya's face pretending as if she cares? So maybe there is someone around them and Tanu is acting like "O so good to see you", lol! But I am leaning towards no one around Tanu-Zoya during confrontation..so after the confrontation..Tanu tells everyone that she's pregnant with Asad's child..and that's when Zoya's shocked face spoiler picture comes in..Tanu might even show the report that she's pregnant..I don't know how the reports are written down..they may not mention the pregnancy month ? Anyways..Zoya tells Asad that Tanu is lying..Asad believes Zoya but at the same time he has a hard time accepting that Tanu would stoop down so low and drug him--so Zoya kinda disappointed that Asad still not ready to believe that Tanu could be that wicked..So Zoya goes to her room..and Asad still thinking about Zoya's words-thinking about being Tanu's child father--all confusion/guilt/hating himself-so he speaks to Dilshad, and she as always guides him in the right direction and he goes to the factory..Asad is out there at the factory..analyzing what could have happened (his brain is working now since he's married to Zoya-just like Zoya's brain started working after Asad's "I love you")..So Asad just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues about Tanu's evil plans/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two!!! Asad's sad face in the rain could be a mixture of different things..never trusting Zoya/best friend's betrayal/his soft heart for Rashid!
Asad comes home, kicks Tanu out..no consummation between AsYa because Asad would feel super guilty/his brokenness after finding out what all happened..so Zoya would just help him forgive himself..heal him..and since you mentioned Oishi's comment on tracks pacing up, while Zoya is helping Asad, Asad will help Zoya when Tanu reveals that her father is alive..so both help each other with the healing process/romance..and dhamaka on 200th episode-AsYa's consummation!


P.S. I always believed that Asad will need something tangible..a solid proof to believe that Tanu is an evil woman and maybe that's what finds at the factory!


Oh by the way, after whining for a little bit, we decided to give QH team the benefit of doubt that maybe whatever was edited in Ajmer was for good.. Embarrassed

I agree the track was edited-but I think or at least want to think it was for the better. Whatever its over now...we have to look forward and hope for the best.

I like both scenarios and either one is possible.

Did you see this pic?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=329822927151617&set=a.229747923825785.60242.229729303827647&type=1&ref=nf

Now this can be before/after the dancing. I am leaning towards after the dancing because wouldn't it be ridiculous that zoya faints, gets up and instead of heading home she starts dancing with these people and dreaming. Maybe after the dance she faints. And these people call Asad. AsYa reunite, get married and go home. Asad calls home and tells Dilshad that he is getting married today and to do the arrangements. Billi is glad and thinks he will marry her. But AsYa come back home married and billi is pissed drops the pregnancy bomb and gets slapped. You guys are probably right that it is only billi zoya but I don't know how it will carry out. Now Billi Zoya under the same roof does not make sense to me and Asad has to trust Zoya this time. So I agree with you that he may go to the factory and there he meets Rashid. Rashid tells him about how Zoya always doubted billi. Plus he finds some clues. Comes back and kicks billi out. If Billi is revealing Zoya's father then that means she has failed big time and has been exposed at least partially.

The factory scene can be anything too. I don't know how that will play out.

I was thinking that it is possible that Amarpalli is going on a break. All her scenes are being shot including the grave scene. She will leave for now and then maybe come back when Billi starts showing to wreck havoc in Nikhat's life. 

We know few things for sure:
-AsYa are dressed up/Home is decorated
-Billi is wearing the same clothes
-There is a scene with Rashid/Asad in the factory

We NEED spoilers!!! I want to predict but I am so confused because I don't understand how AsYa end up dressed up while Billi is not. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 4678

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Here are more pics

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s720x720/999354_531896953525626_1517687272_n.jpg

i guess she does end up here like this and then does all the dancing..still does not explain why she is dressed up..

and all this is suppose to be the same day...because billi is wearing the same thing..

so we have been on the same day since the confession scene...remind you of something? YUP! This is exactly how AsYa's airport engagement and Dilshad choosing Zoya happened. I guess this day will be 2 weeks long in real time..

So Zoya ends up here after fainting...she wakes up does all the dancing/dreaming and leaves...

comes home i guess...get's ready to get married? i still feel since asya are dressed up they meet before zoya comes home...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 4492

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Saw the three pictures! Thank you!

We know that Asad didn't shoot any scenes with PV cast..so he can't come to their house (Unless he did shoot and we just didn't get any spoiler for that)..

#Zoya gets outta muddy clothes..heads to Bhopal..she fell of the cliff so she has to be a little hurt..anyways..she passes out..someone from the PV family picks her up..call Asad and once Zoya wakes up, she becomes part of the shadii..happy because Asad is coming to get her! And this would explain why Zoya was looking around during SBS..maybe she's waiting for Asad!

#Zoya randomly ends up in the PV house..maybe they mistake her as a wedding guest..Zoya goes there all shocked but gets involved with the bride and groom kinda like she got involved with Maryam..helps them out..Imran kinda drags her in the dance with him..after the dance she passes out..they call Asad..

Asad left his phone at home..so maybe Asad reaches home and gets a call and runs back to get Zoya!

Zoya's dream is either while she's passed out or during the shadii she is missing him!

Which # seems more possible to you?


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 4492

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Here are more pics

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s720x720/999354_531896953525626_1517687272_n.jpg

i guess she does end up here like this and then does all the dancing..still does not explain why she is dressed up..

and all this is suppose to be the same day...because billi is wearing the same thing..

so we have been on the same day since the confession scene...remind you of something? YUP! This is exactly how AsYa's airport engagement and Dilshad choosing Zoya happened. I guess this day will be 2 weeks long in real time..

So Zoya ends up here after fainting...she wakes up does all the dancing/dreaming and leaves...

comes home i guess...get's ready to get married? i still feel since asya are dressed up they meet before zoya comes home...


Either Asad goes back after getting a call from PV family or he gets out of the car before he reaches Bhopal-divine guidance!
Asad will come back to get Zoya! Or they will bump into each other after Zoya leaves the PV house!

I am so sure that AsYa come home married/plan to get married...that's why all dressed up!

Zoya doesn't wear the orange outfit at the PV wedding..she's in a Hindi wedding and she doesn't really need to cover her head up..her orange outfit is definitely for her own wedding!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 4678

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Saw the three pictures! Thank you!

We know that Asad didn't shoot any scenes with PV cast..so he can't come to their house (Unless he did shoot and we just didn't get any spoiler for that)..

#Zoya gets outta muddy clothes..heads to Bhopal..she fell of the cliff so she has to be a little hurt..anyways..she passes out..someone from the PV family picks her up..call Asad and once Zoya wakes up, she becomes part of the shadii..happy because Asad is coming to get her! And this would explain why Zoya was looking around during SBS..maybe she's waiting for Asad!

#Zoya randomly ends up in the PV house..maybe they mistake her as a wedding guest..Zoya goes there all shocked but gets involved with the bride and groom kinda like she got involved with Maryam..helps them out..Imran kinda drags her in the dance with him..after the dance she passes out..they call Asad..

Asad left his phone at home..so maybe Asad reaches home and gets a call and runs back to get Zoya!

Zoya's dream is either while she's passed out or during the shadii she is missing him!

Which # seems more possible to you?



I think the first 1 seems more possible. Because I really don't expect Zoya to go home alone. Asad did not shoot with them so if they call him then wouldn't Asad meet them...

Or she goes home alone...as soon as she comes back Dilshad says I want both of you married today itself and hence they dress up and the house is decorated..maybe billi is busy with raziya..and when she comes back she is shocked to see this...but then that means zoya has to tell asad he is innocent right? SO confused!

in the pic with dilshad asad looked happy...which means zoya is back...

maybe your initial theory is right...they get married...then billi pulls the pregnancy card...zoya slaps her...asad believes zoya but goes out to look for clues/rashid calls him because zoya confided in rashid/met him on her way home...and hence the factory scene...he comes back and kicks billi out...and then the next day billi pulls the father card?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Joined: 11 April 2013
Posts: 4678

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Here are more pics

http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/s720x720/999354_531896953525626_1517687272_n.jpg

i guess she does end up here like this and then does all the dancing..still does not explain why she is dressed up..

and all this is suppose to be the same day...because billi is wearing the same thing..

so we have been on the same day since the confession scene...remind you of something? YUP! This is exactly how AsYa's airport engagement and Dilshad choosing Zoya happened. I guess this day will be 2 weeks long in real time..

So Zoya ends up here after fainting...she wakes up does all the dancing/dreaming and leaves...

comes home i guess...get's ready to get married? i still feel since asya are dressed up they meet before zoya comes home...


Either Asad goes back after getting a call from PV family or he gets out of the car before he reaches Bhopal-divine guidance!
Asad will come back to get Zoya! Or they will bump into each other after Zoya leaves the PV house!

I am so sure that AsYa come home married/plan to get married...that's why all dressed up!

Zoya doesn't wear the orange outfit at the PV wedding..she's in a Hindi wedding and she doesn't really need to cover her head up..her orange outfit is definitely for her own wedding!

I agree it has to be for her own wedding...i also feel it makes sense for asya to come together...that would show asad's prayers being answered...and may also explain his beard lol..

so asya meet and asad still has a beard (maybe they shot this during the media ban?) and then when they come back home ready to get married/after getting married he shaves it off...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Joined: 27 February 2013
Posts: 4492

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
LOL! Now I am thinking that Zoya passes out after the shadii..she even has earrings on..maybe she meets one of the ladies from PV out somewhere and they invite her to come in so she can change..and then Zoya just gets on with the show..it illogical but you never know + Zoya dancing after she passes out is not very likely..she should be resting right? So maybe after all the dancing, she passes out..I am like a yoyo at the moment LOL passing out first and then coming to the shadii or passing out after being involved in the shadii doesn't really matter to me as long as Asad comes back to get her or bumps into her on the way to Bhopal..I just don't want Zoya to enter the Khans house by herself..I want her to step into that house with Asad! Well..lets just wait and watch (our favorite line when we are outta ideas). ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Lets Re-Discuss AsYa Dance-Asad 6 Packs-Team AsYa

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -RohitMaxwell-   Replies: 40   Views: 14098

-RohitMaxwell- 40 14098 11 May 2014 at 9:38pm by NandiniRaizadaa
AsYa FF Something Changed Thread#1 (Updated Chp 23 Pg 107)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: vaishnavi31   Replies: 919   Views: 253798

vaishnavi31 919 253798 17 April 2014 at 11:04am by -Mrinalini-
#1| AsYa Fanfic: A Desire So Strange (Chapters 1-20) *Completed*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -DarkSlayer-   Replies: 1102   Views: 224888

-DarkSlayer- 1102 224888 15 April 2014 at 1:44pm by fairyshah
asya's luvstory abt to begin(asya thoughts)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: flowergarden   Replies: 74   Views: 34766

flowergarden 74 34766 22 February 2014 at 1:33am by _Surbhi_Star_
AsYa AT.1 ~*AsYa Pyar Qubool Hai*~

Author: TazLuvArShiAsYa   Replies: 5   Views: 6912

TazLuvArShiAsYa 5 6912 21 January 2013 at 2:55pm by |Persephone|

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index