Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 37)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I'm loving the positivity coz Im on the verge of tipping to the negative side but u guys are pulling me bk. I just hope wt u guys are saying comes true that things will get better. I was looking at the pics n the latest telebuzz video that is abt Zoe's slap. While the slap takes place in the Khan mansion, my question is whether it is once again a Zoe-BCA confrontation alone again or are people gonna be around this time coz it sort of looked like they were alone again from the pics.

About Asad, it actually sort of looked like he was broken up abt something but some of the pics actually looked like he was looking for something on the ground. Don't know if its on/off screen but i think it was part of the scene so don't really know what's happening in that scene but really hope that bca gets exposed at least partially.

I don't know abt AsYa nikaah but I actually was thinking that they were dressed up maybe for a Ramadan function. I know all of us are rooting for AsYa nikaah but somehow I don't think that is happening here (at least not in this situation).

Aye lurki, stay positive yara! Sub theek ho jaye ga! Don't give up on QH/Gul/AsYa/our long conversations about positivity Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

But yes, Asad an Rashid relationship will be somewhat better now!
Hey forgot to mention, even I feel that Billi will die..because they were talking about khak mein milana..so she must die soon..and be literally in khak..Razia will get her killed for telling Zoya that her father is alive! I think ghat amarpali came on a contract..and they couldn't kick her out before her contract finished..which I hope is finishing soon!

What do you think about the comment above? Was khak mein milana an indication of the future or just a strong dialog?

I have the same feeling! I think she will definitely die. Raziya will kill her. Also, Amarpalli hinted it in one of the segments where she said this may go on until she dies.

I also feel it was contract issues.

All I want is AsYa married and Asad to figure out at least something about Billi which I feel is definitely coming! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Hey forgot to mention, even I feel that Billi will die..because they were talking about khak mein milana..so she must die soon..and be literally in khak..Razia will get her killed for telling Zoya that her father is alive! I think ghat amarpali came on a contract..and they couldn't kick her out before her contract finished..which I hope is finishing soon!

What do you think about the comment above? Was khak mein milana an indication of the future or just a strong dialog?

I have the same feeling! I think she will definitely die. Raziya will kill her. Also, Amarpalli hinted it in one of the segments where she said this may go on until she dies.

All I want is AsYa married and Asad to figure out at least something about Billi which I feel is definitely coming! 

maybe she came on a 6 months contract--she came in march..her last month could be used for imran/nikhat! 

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
On a side note, I am so sure that we have silent readers of this thread..our thread has over 8000 views and I am pretty sure that its not just because of us three and deepa..there are others too who read this..hopefully we bring some kinda positivity on the forum through our comments while everyone is super negative most of the time! Smile 

Edited by mbficoa - 10 July 2013 at 12:30pm

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

maybe she came on a 6 months contract--she came in march..her last month could be used for imran/nikhat! 

Yup! That would be perfect! And you know I would not even mind if Gul spends a good episode or two getting her married to Imran! 

But you also think AsYa will get married or am I just overly optimistic??
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

On a side note, I am so sure that we have silent readers of this thread..our thread has over 8000 views and I am pretty sure that its not just because of us three and deepa..there are others too who read this..hopefully we bring some kinda positivity on the forum through our comments while everyone is super negative most of the time! Smile 

I never noticed that! Yup people are definitely reading! I guess we give a lot of people hope. 

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Yup! That would be perfect! And you know I would not even mind if Gul spends a good episode or two getting her married to Imran! 

And the forum 32 article hinted at it too! Embarrassed

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I honestly think that Asya are married--and after the wedding, Asad meets his father..

OR it could be that Asad is hesitant to get married to Zoya because he still feels guilty so while Zoya and Tanu are having confrontation at the house, Asad is out there just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two..asad comes home with his dad..kicks billi out and asya get married...it could go both ways!

The worst could be that Asad comes home, super guilty, and doesnt wanna get married to Zoya because he thinks that he doesnt deserve her..but I really dont see it happening...if this happens then Asad's prayer of giving him Zoya even if she isnt meant for him will go down the drain...

Gul will make the viewers happy..they cant keep playing shadii and no shadii games..

I believe that AsYa get married, Rashid-Asad scene, and consummation delayed because of Asad's guilt/brokeness!

Edited by mbficoa - 10 July 2013 at 12:47pm

niki_12

Go to top