Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 36)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Its not part of the MS-Oishi just revealed. Still nothing makes sense. I wanted them to come back together SO badly!

O well..at least they are getting married..it sure looks like they either got married or they are getting ready for the nikkah..

Don't know the order of the events but Tanu gets slapped..AsYa married..Asad realizes what his father must have went through..so they meet? Asad has his head down when talking to his father!

I don't really care anymore..lol..I just know that show can't get any worse than what it already is..so it's only gonna get better from here!

I agree! It can only get better now. All the crap is behind us.

I think they will get married too and Billi will be partially revealed to Asad. I have a feeling Asad calls Rashid there after billi gets exposed. Because there is a picture of Rashid coming out of the car.

He apologizes to Rashid because now he knows how he might have been framed.

Even the forum32 article hinted on AsYa getting married and Billi exposed to Asad.

You think Billi may have revealed that she came here to destroy the Gudiya factory tape. So that's why Rashid/Asad meet because Asad wants to apologize for not trusting him. I know its too early for Gudiya factory reveal but I guess this will prove Rashid innocent. And then Zoya's father track will start.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I think it's gonna be both--Asad finding out the truth about Billi/apologizes to his father! Maybe Rashid tells him about the knife thingy? Because Asad looks totally broken..he's on his knees in one picture...he's probably feeling bad for never trusting Zoya, trusting Tanu, hating his father for leaving Dilshad..but all won't be wel between Asad and Rashid until Gudia factory is sorted out but it's probably too early for that..I think that next track will be lighthearted..Zoya's hunt for her father/romance! And maybe a little after that would begin Rashid's story along with Zoya's mom being a part of that story! So you know what episode we are on? I know we are close to 200th but don't know where we are at right now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
But yes, Asad an Rashid relationship will be somewhat better now!
Hey forgot to mention, even I feel that Billi will die..because they were talking about khak mein milana..so she must die soon..and be literally in khak..Razia will get her killed for telling Zoya that her father is alive! I think ghat amarpali came on a contract..and they couldn't kick her out before her contract finished..which I hope is finishing soon!
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged

I think it's gonna be both--Asad finding out the truth about Billi/apologizes to his father! Maybe Rashid tells him about the knife thingy? Because Asad looks totally broken..he's on his knees in one picture...he's probably feeling bad for never trusting Zoya, trusting Tanu, hating his father for leaving Dilshad..but all won't be wel between Asad and Rashid until Gudia factory is sorted out but it's probably too early for that..I think that next track will be lighthearted..Zoya's hunt for her father/romance! And maybe a little after that would begin Rashid's story along with Zoya's mom being a part of that story! So you know what episode we are on? I know we are close to 200th but don't know where we are at right now!

Yup! But i do think they will get married now. For Gaffur's truth to have impact they have to be married.

I still don't know how Zoya ends up and that too dressed up. That's the confusing part. Otherwise it seems like Billi will say she came to destroy proof that could save Rashid. She may pull the pregnancy card first and get slapped by Zoya and then she says all this. She gets kicked out. AsYa probably get married or Asad goes to meet Rashid and brings him home and they get married in front of Rashid.

I agree the next track will be light hearted but Zoya will be looking for her father so delay in consummation plus Asad will be guilty. So the healing process will take time.

I am not sure which episode i know 200th is on the 2nd of August. 

honeyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I'm loving the positivity coz Im on the verge of tipping to the negative side but u guys are pulling me bk. I just hope wt u guys are saying comes true that things will get better. I was looking at the pics n the latest telebuzz video that is abt Zoe's slap.  While the slap takes place in the Khan mansion, my question is whether it is once again a Zoe-BCA confrontation alone again or are people gonna be around this time coz it sort of looked like they were alone again from the pics. 

About Asad, it actually sort of looked like he was broken up abt something but some of the pics actually looked like he was looking for something on the ground. Don't know if its on/off screen but i think it was part of the scene so don't really know what's happening in that scene but really hope that bca gets exposed at least partially. 

I don't know abt AsYa nikaah but I actually was thinking that they were dressed up maybe for a Ramadan function. I know all of us are rooting for AsYa nikaah but somehow I don't think that is happening here (at least not in this situation). 

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I agree! I have no doubt that AsYa will get married now! This is one thing that I always felt..Zoya's father story would resume only after AsYa's marriage.. So I am pretty sure that AsYa are married when Tanu tells that Zoya's father is alive!
I showed spoiler pictures to my mom and asked her what she thought was happening and even she said that AsYa got married or are getting married..even she felt that Tanu is exposed fully or partially..by partially she meant that Asad would know all about her trying to break him and Zoya..and fully could mean her involvement with Razia/Gudia saazish! I really feel that Gudia saazish won't start yet..Tanu will only be exposed about how from the beginning she tried to take Zoya's place/attacks! Razia is the main villain..if Tanu is fully exposed, Gudia factory saazish involvement, this would bring Razia in trouble which isn't gonna happen so soon!
Also mom thinks that fate will make Humeira expose her mom in some way..so Badi Bi didn't fail after all!

Edited by mbficoa - 10 July 2013 at 12:06pm

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Devika!! We have to stay optimistic!!

I agree with your mom completely!! It really seems like they are married. Zoya went to the Quran reading in jeans in the past. She is so decked up so it has to be for the wedding and so is Asad. Plus the forum 32 article implied it.

Also, wouldn't billi be dressed up too if it was for Ramadan. 

I agree it is too early for Raziya's reveal. But I think Asad has called Rashid there. Why? My guess is as good as yours! 

All we need to figure out now is how Zoya ends up all dressed up in Khan Mansion on the same day and Asad is dressed up but Billi is not.

Devika-I think the family will be there. They have not given spoilers of the others on purpose. The fact that the confrontation is in the Khan Villa makes me feel it will be in front of everyone. Asad needs to know now. This track was for trust so Asad has to trust Zoya this time.

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

But yes, Asad an Rashid relationship will be somewhat better now!
Hey forgot to mention, even I feel that Billi will die..because they were talking about khak mein milana..so she must die soon..and be literally in khak..Razia will get her killed for telling Zoya that her father is alive! I think ghat amarpali came on a contract..and they couldn't kick her out before her contract finished..which I hope is finishing soon!

What do you think about the comment above? Was khak mein milana an indication of the future or just a strong dialog?

Go to top