Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 35)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

I feel bad for the actors..stayed in heat..went outdoor..long hours and nothing came outta the track..This is so sad though..I mean..Ajmer track was such a waste..all edited out..but it's okay..Everyone was waiting for this track for months and now that it is finally over, we can all move forward...

We are gonna continue to stay positive and not let this track change our minds! :) lets just continue to hope that something good happens tmrw..and if nothing happens, it's still okay-we have been disappointed before..nothing new, lol!

I agree! Very poor business planning! What a waste of money and energy. But i want to think that the scene was a bad one for AsYa. Like maybe Billi would have told Zoya that Asad and her are engaged or something and Zoya would have told Asad that there is nothing left between them. Because the hotel lobby where she realizes that nothing happened that night was definitely post Ajmer shoot. Maybe they are listening to us and billi is getting revealed soon. Better to think of it this way!

I agree and once my exam is over on Saturday I am going to start watching a new show for backup lol. I think I will watch Do Dil Ek Jaan! Its also a love story <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Even if they had to change the track-I still think they would have AsYa come back home together as a couple for the sake of all the duas/prayers...

What if AsYa go back to Ajmer after the PV scene? I mean..Zoya must have not gone too far and Asad wouldn't have reached Bhopal too..so they probably aren't too far from Ajmer still..(PV house in the middle of Bhopal and Ajmer?) In this way, the can please the channel by letting them use their popularity to promote other shows but still stick to their Ajmer track!

I am just having a hard time to digest that all the hype was about nothing at all! They even did press conference! Anyways..I am done thinking...lets just hope to be pleasantly surprised!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Even if they had to change the track-I still think they would have AsYa come back home together as a couple for the sake of all the duas/prayers...

What if AsYa go back to Ajmer after the PV scene? I mean..Zoya must have not gone too far and Asad wouldn't have reached Bhopal too..so they probably aren't too far from Ajmer still..(PV house in the middle of Bhopal and Ajmer?) In this way, the can please the channel by letting them use their popularity to promote other shows but still stick to their Ajmer track!

I am just having a hard time to digest that all the hype was about nothing at all! They even did press conference! Anyways..I am done thinking...lets just hope to be pleasantly surprised!

I know how you feel because I want them to come together too. I have no clue how all this will happen. I hope Asad ends up at the PV house too. Otherwise its pointless. Or as Devika mentioned tomorrow's MS will not be part of the story.

I was almost thinking that the Zoya dressed up and Asad dressed up scene may be a next day but then again Billi is wearing the same clothes. 

Billi is going to get slapped and there is a sequence with Asad and Rashid in the rain. That's all we know. I still feel they will come back together or Asad will bring her back but we have to wait and watch. 

They should really come back together. That would be the right way to wrap up the Ajmer track!

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I feel bad for the actors..stayed in heat..went outdoor..long hours and nothing came outta the track..This is so sad though..I mean..Ajmer track was such a waste..all edited out..but it's okay..Everyone was waiting for this track for months and now that it is finally over, we can all move forward...

We are gonna continue to stay positive and not let this track change our minds! :) lets just continue to hope that something good happens tmrw..and if nothing happens, it's still okay-we have been disappointed before..nothing new, lol!

I agree! Very poor business planning! What a waste of money and energy. But i want to think that the scene was a bad one for AsYa. Like maybe Billi would have told Zoya that Asad and her are engaged or something and Zoya would have told Asad that there is nothing left between them. Because the hotel lobby where she realizes that nothing happened that night was definitely post Ajmer shoot. Maybe they are listening to us and billi is getting revealed soon. Better to think of it this way!

I agree and once my exam is over on Saturday I am going to start watching a new show for backup lol. I think I will watch Do Dil Ek Jaan! Its also a love story <3

Okay! Yes! Lets just hope that it was all for the better! Lets give QH team the benefit of doubt! :)

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I know how you feel because I want them to come together too. I have no clue how all this will happen. I hope Asad ends up at the PV house too. Otherwise its pointless. Or as Devika mentioned tomorrow's MS will not be part of the story.

I was almost thinking that the Zoya dressed up and Asad dressed up scene may be a next day but then again Billi is wearing the same clothes.

Billi is going to get slapped and there is a sequence with Asad and Rashid in the rain. That's all we know. I still feel they will come back together or Asad will bring her back but we have to wait and watch.

They should really come back together. That would be the right way to wrap up the Ajmer track!

Asad with Rashid?
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Asad with Rashid?

Yup

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Its not part of the MS-Oishi just revealed. Still nothing makes sense. I wanted them to come back together SO badly!

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Its not part of the MS-Oishi just revealed. Still nothing makes sense. I wanted them to come back together SO badly!

O well..at least they are getting married..it sure looks like they either got married or they are getting ready for the nikkah..

Don't know the order of the events but Tanu gets slapped..AsYa married..Asad realizes what his father must have went through..so they meet? Asad has his head down when talking to his father!

I don't really care anymore..lol..I just know that show can't get any worse than what it already is..so it's only gonna get better from here!

niki_12

Go to top