Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_12

No problem! Yup hopefully it moves! Watch the Asad car scene and the dance though. They were good.

I sure will! That's all that I am gonna watch actually!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

I sure will! That's all that I am gonna watch actually!

Did Zoya think about Asad at all or just the dream dance?
Also, any new spoilers? I will be done by 5pm :) and then Friday, yay!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Did Zoya think about Asad at all or just the dream dance?
Also, any new spoilers? I will be done by 5pm :) and then Friday, yay!

Well she dreamt it when she was unconscious..

Yeah she did think about him because she did not want to stay during the function and wanted to go back but the PV people made her stay and also she did address her mohabbat once or twice but i skipped through it..

so imran's brother (farhan) is suppose to come...i don't think this is the same guy as the spoilers were saying because that was not even a spoiler it was just a prediction that people took as a spoiler...but imran today was wearing a necklace with a "N" locket and Nikhat/Nuzhat assumed its for Nikhat but after they left Humera told Ayaan that it seems old (it was made before Nikhat Imran got engaged)...so i guess another billi secret..

so now focusing on the positive..

ajmer is over
MS is over..

the only bad thing left now is the baby daddy card and that too zoya knows the truth..

the good things:
asad looks content in the pic with dilshad
asya are dressed up
zoya is back in her house
billi gets slapped
i see imran's story moving forward...honestly it is quite possible that after getting kicked out billi will go to imran hence they brought imran back..
dilshad looks pleased in the picture with asad...and is communicating nicely with him...

People are feeling the Rashid scene is negative but to me I think it looks like father-son reconciliation...i don't think it should be negative. Maybe when Zoya tells everyone about Billi she tells everyone how Rashid supported her and believed her and so Asad calls Rashid to meet him because Asad is already getting wet in the rain and Rashid comes out of the car. But let's wait and see about that scene. 

Once again, the only reason billi would pull the father card is if her other tricks failed. She is playing with fire here and she knows Raziya would kill her so I strongly think she failed. People on the forum are like she is probably doing it to divert Zoya's mind but I don't think she would do something this big.

All we need now is a new promo which i feel we may get in the morning..fingers crossed..

Also Billi said Asad and her missed the flight so they are going by car and Zoya left the PV house too...Raziya today was struggling to hide Badi bi...what if she calls Billi and billi goes to do Raziya's work and AsYa meet on the way! 
Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Niki, read the prediction that you sent me--don't agree with the prediction but agree with you..Ajmer will go down the drain if this happens..they are showing God constantly intervening, trying to bring them together! Starting from khala that came and brought stuff from Ajmer..to Asad spotting Zoya after a month at the Madrissa..all hand of God..Asad guided by the ring to save Zoya..got a chance to hold her hand all evening and stare at Zoya's face..all divine intervention! News on tv about ajmer..Zoya and Asad both at Ajmer without ever planning it..all God..Zoya listening to random ladies and figuring out that Asad is innocent (without any proof)..its all God..and then chaadar scene...evil has had hand in all these situations but they have shown God's power/evil defeat throughout the track..and now Asad missing his flight and road trip with Tanu..it's also God's plan..AsYa are gonna meet up for sure..and come home together!!! That's what I really feel! I am gonna continue to believe this until I watch the actual episode showing something otherwise!..and Gul is a Muslim woman..at least during Ramadan she wouldn't show evil more powerful than prayers..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Tmrw's episode will answer some questions hopefully..Missed QH today! :(

Just googled "zindagi gulzar hai!".. I am gonna give it a shot!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvqwtn_zindagi-gulzar-hai-episode-1-complete-hd-on-hum-tv_fun#.Ud9e1WS9Kc0
niki_12 thumbnail

Niki, read the prediction that you sent me--don't agree with the prediction but agree with you..Ajmer will go down the drain if this happens..they are showing God constantly intervening, trying to bring them together! Starting from khala that came and brought stuff from Ajmer..to Asad spotting Zoya after a month at the Madrissa..all hand of God..Asad guided by the ring to save Zoya..got a chance to hold her hand all evening and stare at Zoya's face..all divine intervention! News on tv about ajmer..Zoya and Asad both at Ajmer without ever planning it..all God..Zoya listening to random ladies and figuring out that Asad is innocent (without any proof)..its all God..and then chaadar scene...evil has had hand in all these situations but they have shown God's power/evil defeat throughout the track..and now Asad missing his flight and road trip with Tanu..it's also God's plan..AsYa are gonna meet up for sure..and come home together!!! That's what I really feel! I am gonna continue to believe this until I watch the actual episode showing something otherwise!..and Gul is a Muslim woman..at least during Ramadan she wouldn't show evil more powerful than prayers..

Wow! you analyzed it perfectly! Exactly God has a big role hear and going through a distasteful marriage track where no on is happy sends a wrong message. Asad has to come back home with his happiness.

I really think they will come home together too. It makes more sense like that. I can't wait to see their union. There is a lot of suspense around tomorrow with no precap so let's hope for the best!

Also, the biggest point is if Asad agrees to marry billi she would never pull the father card and Zoya would be too heartbroken to fight. I mean she knows Asad is innocent but it would break her heart again and then this time it would almost be like Asad broke her heart deliberately. 

I am just confused about what the Rashid scene means. The way it looks, Asad seems guilty/ashamed and is almost asking forgiveness from him. I have a feeling that the "intensity" of the scene will be Asad and Rashid's reconciliation. You know how Asad does not call him "Abbu" this may be where he starts calling him "Abbu"

Did you watch the scene with Asad in the car with Billi? The poor guy cannot think about anything but Zoya. You know even though we hated the separation and I was so sad seeing it-I think it was needed now. Remember right after the SR when Zoya was still at home Asad told Billi he will keep her honor or something like that. And then immediately after Zoya left he began shrugging her off. I think the moment he realized Zoya left he also realized Zoya's priority in his life. Had Zoya not left, I could totally see Asad putting Billi first. I don't want to say he realized Zoya's value after Zoya left, but I think he definitely realized that he is nothing without Zoya. Hence, ever since Zoya left he has not thought about Billi and all he can think about is Zoya, Zoya's pain, Zoya's safety. Another reason why he would not hurt Zoya again. 

The only other scenario i can think about the Rashid scene is that AsYa get married or are about to get married...Billi pulls the pregnancy card and Asad is torn between what he should do. It would be more impact-full if AsYa are married. So he approaches Rashid because he realizes Rashid was in the same boat and here is where Rashid may tell him not to repeat his mistake and not break Zoya's heart. Hence Billi loses but stays in the same house (🤢i really really don't want this) and pulls the father card to create differences between AsYa. But what does not make sense here is Zoya knows the truth. Zoya has to rid Asad of his guilt and tell him the truth and all the attacks on her life-hence her dialogue I have to go to my family. So hopefully this won't happen. 

I am going to watch ZGH this weekend :)
honeyriaz thumbnail
We have predicted pretty much everything..thought of all the ideas we could think of...I am very hopeful about the upcoming episodes-Billi will be exposed..and Imran Tanu story is gonna get a kick start..

Why would Gul get extra cast members..all the random people that gave good wishes to AsYa in Ajmer if there prayers weren't gonna have any affect..what's the point of Asad and Zoya praying in Dargah when Tanu has to win again?

I watched the car scene..Asad is obsessed with Zoya..It's not that Asad cares or doesn't care about Tanu-talks or doesnt talk to Tanu--I think that Billi has become non-existent to him..I mean..she doesn't make any difference to his life..he doesn't even care to think if he should avoid Bili or not..he just doesn't think about Billi at all..I think Asad just doesn't think about anything or anybody else except his Zoya!

Asad always knew that he can't stay away from Zoya..dore nahin reh sakta..but to actually experience it has definitely shown him how deep is his love for Zoya..he said that as long as he is breathing he will always pray for Zoya's happiness..I am sure that Asad would never do anything again to hurt Zoya..if Asad ever has to step back from Zoya, that too will always be only for Zoya's joy (Gaffaur case) ..

I am pretty sure that Rashid and Asad scene is positive..yes, intense it could be buy surely positive! I can't wait for that scene!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Wow! you analyzed it perfectly! Exactly God has a big role hear and going through a distasteful marriage track where no on is happy sends a wrong message. Asad has to come back home with his happiness.

I really think they will come home together too. It makes more sense like that. I can't wait to see their union. There is a lot of suspense around tomorrow with no precap so let's hope for the best!

Also, the biggest point is if Asad agrees to marry billi she would never pull the father card and Zoya would be too heartbroken to fight. I mean she knows Asad is innocent but it would break her heart again and then this time it would almost be like Asad broke her heart deliberately. 

I am just confused about what the Rashid scene means. The way it looks, Asad seems guilty/ashamed and is almost asking forgiveness from him. I have a feeling that the "intensity" of the scene will be Asad and Rashid's reconciliation. You know how Asad does not call him "Abbu" this may be where he starts calling him "Abbu"

Did you watch the scene with Asad in the car with Billi? The poor guy cannot think about anything but Zoya. You know even though we hated the separation and I was so sad seeing it-I think it was needed now. Remember right after the SR when Zoya was still at home Asad told Billi he will keep her honor or something like that. And then immediately after Zoya left he began shrugging her off. I think the moment he realized Zoya left he also realized Zoya's priority in his life. Had Zoya not left, I could totally see Asad putting Billi first. I don't want to say he realized Zoya's value after Zoya left, but I think he definitely realized that he is nothing without Zoya. Hence, ever since Zoya left he has not thought about Billi and all he can think about is Zoya, Zoya's pain, Zoya's safety. Another reason why he would not hurt Zoya again. 

The only other scenario i can think about the Rashid scene is that AsYa get married or are about to get married...Billi pulls the pregnancy card and Asad is torn between what he should do. It would be more impact-full if AsYa are married. So he approaches Rashid because he realizes Rashid was in the same boat and here is where Rashid may tell him not to repeat his mistake and not break Zoya's heart. Hence Billi loses but stays in the same house (🤢i really really don't want this) and pulls the father card to create differences between AsYa. But what does not make sense here is Zoya knows the truth. Zoya has to rid Asad of his guilt and tell him the truth and all the attacks on her life-hence her dialogue I have to go to my family. So hopefully this won't happen. 

I am going to watch ZGH this weekend :)

I'm really hoping what you guys are predicting will come true. It definitely makes sense otherwise why would they make Asad miss his flight? It serves no purpose if its just to show them in the car n him missing Zoe again. He could do that on the flight as well. I figure Ajmer to Bhopal would be a long car ride. Don't know how billi n Asad separate so that Asad n Zoe can unite but if that's the case, I really hope he doesn't tell her that he feels Zoe or something like that coz then knowing how they've portrayed her intelligence and the past of Zoe surviving, she might also be suspicious that Zoe is alive. So I'm just hoping he says that he wants to be alone or somehow, maybe he goes for a walk n gets lost or stumbles upon Zoe somehow n thats when the patch up happens. Just have to make sure that the reunion happens before billi can be suspicious coz it will be priceless to see her expression. 

I also agree that pulling out the father card has to be a last attempt at separating them both by creating difference or taking revenge but there is no way Zoe would believe that Asad purposely held out that information esp after what Zoe said in today's epi about how she knows what a punishment you get for not trusting your close ones. The preg card would not make sense at all if Zoe is in the pic coz she would know that bca is lying but since bca is actually preg, it could be that both Asad n Zoe will be wondering how that happened but hopefully, detective work karke patha chalega ki she was preg from before. 

Anyway, really looking forward to tomorrow's epi. Hopefully, some of our answers will be answered. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Devika, I am feeling airport engagement kinda scenario..Billi will be shocked to see Zoya back at the house!

That's what I keep thinking..whats the point of the road trip..I am pretty sure that AsYa will meet up..and Tanu won't be around for that..

Honestly, I am not worried about Tanu revealing her pregnancy..she will get caught that baby isn't Asad's..remember doctor told Tanu something that she totally ignored because she was too distracted by Imran? There's gotta be a reason for that scene! I think Asad's character will get back on track now..the old Asad..he will know about Tanu..

Can't wait for tmrw! There will be some progress in the story..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
You guys have a point. All the positive blessings and missing the flight has to be for a reason. I have a feeling it will be Raziya who will get Billi away. She was struggling to hide Badi Bi today so she may call Billi and Billi will have to go. Now AsYa can meet either if Zoya collides with his car like their first meeting. Or they both can go individually to the dargah to pray (in Bhopal) and meet there where Asad saw Zoya for the first time. Full circle.

I still believe AsYa will come home together and like you mentioned it will be airport engagement style. How i hope he brings her back as his wife. But billi will be super duper shocked. 

I also feel the pregnancy card will fall flat on her face. She will not succeed in that and hence that would pave the way for her going to imran and starting that track. Plus, she will pull the father card then. 

Rashid scene has to be good too! Finally the story will move! Can't wait :)

P.S.-thanks to you two, I can stay positive despite all the negativity! :D