Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 32)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

He has to stay back-he should not leave-they are showing Asad so much in love with Zoya..Asad knows that Zoya was looking for him and then he also sensed her presence..he told Billi that he feels that Zoya is still around...and he hears Zoya's voice, or her I love you..or just senses her again..it would really be stupid to show him leave after all this...how could he just leave when he knows that Zoya wants to speak to him especially when he thinks that Zoya probably reconsidered him! When the receptionist told Asad that Zoya was looking for him, his first reaction was that Zoya probably changed her mind...He has been so desperate to just know how she is doing..he's been searching for a month..and if he just leaves after all this then I will be highly disappointed!

Same here! This is exactly why I think Ajmer is not over. Asad and Zoya will meet while Billi leaves overconfident that Zoya is dead!

The fact that he felt her presence he MUST stay after the chaddhar flies. These are the scenes they probably shot during the media ban because we have no spoilers.

I guess everyone is thinking Asad left because in the precap Zoya says I have to go to Bhopal but even in last weeks precap they never showed the dargah scene and we did get it last week-without any indication!

Something is still missing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Ajmer track would be pointless if AsYa don't unite there!
All we got was a sad I love you scene (tadap tadap included) so far..
Billi Zoya confrontation was good but that could have been shot in Mumbai..so they must have done some more stuff on the shoot that we are unaware of!

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Billi Zoya confrontation was good but that could have been shot in Mumbai..so they must have done some more stuff on the shoot that we are unaware of!

Finally someone who is talking logical Hug

Agree completely with ya! 

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Finally someone who is talking logicalHug

Agree completely with ya!

Embarrassed

Lets just keep hoping for the best..agay jo hoga dekha jayega!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Did u guys see the latest promo with the AsYa dance? It is suuper hot even though song is Teri Meri but the dance is too passionate n amazing Day DreamingBlushing

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Did u guys see the latest promo with the AsYa dance? It is suuper hot even though song is Teri Meri but the dance is too passionate n amazing Day DreamingBlushing

TFS Devika!!! SO SO SO HOT!!!

I wish it wasn't a dream!! But something is better than nothing! For this dance to be used full potential AsYa have to be united IMO Big smileLOL

Edited by niki_12 - 09 July 2013 at 10:57pm

honeyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

I wish it wasn't a dream!! But something is better than nothing! For this dance to be used full potential AsYa have to be united IMO Big smileLOL

I agree. I really hoped it wasn't a dream but im just happy we have an AsYa scene that is not just abt rona dhona. Well, like i mentioned, either they should be united or it should be a completely unrelated epi that has nothing to do with the actual QH story. I honestly wouldn't mind coz then it doesn't interfere with the story n at the same time, we get an awesome passionate AsYa dance Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged

I agree. I really hoped it wasn't a dream but im just happy we have an AsYa scene that is not just abt rona dhona. Well, like i mentioned, either they should be united or it should be a completely unrelated epi that has nothing to do with the actual QH story. I honestly wouldn't mind coz then it doesn't interfere with the story n at the same time, we get an awesome passionate AsYa dance Big smile

Yup both options are okay for me too. But I would not like if it is part of the show and Zoya leaves everything and goes and dances and dreams...hope logic comes back! 

Zoya's dreams are SUPER DUPER HOT! These two are made for eachother because Asad's dreams are quite similar too. Last week she was on his bed with him Wink

honeyriaz

Go to top