Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 31)

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Hey Devika-I agree episode was dry but Zoya was great!

Too many loopholes. I know many people are like Ajmer had a purpose and I am usually a person who always looks at the positive side but they started Ajmer by saying Asad would get his happiness back and not return empty handed. What on earth is happening? 

I hope the cv's show Asad staying back because he think he heard Zoya and then we get the reconciliation. That would add SO much magnitude to Ajmer. The fact that Asad heard/sensed her presence makes me hope this happens. Now when he tells Billi he is waiting back and she should go she would be okay with it because she thinks Zoya is dead. So she will take her gloating self back home. 

Zoya being so so happy in the MS when her line in the precap was "mujhe apne apnon ke paas jana hai" does not make sense. Attending a marriage would be the last thing she would do if she has to go rescue Asad.

Plus the clothes in the spoiler pic have to be explained.

Last week we never got a precap on Tuesday with the dargah scene and yet Wednesday was great! Let's hope this is the same case!

Also, why the media ban then. Whatever we have seen so far we got segments or spoiler pictures for...even the dargah scene we got pictures. Then what did they shoot during the strict media ban?

I think he said "Zoya Ja Kahin Bhi Ho"

I agree that there are way too many loopholes. I feel like even Gul has lost track of the track LOL It seems like she's confused n has lost sight of what the story is supposed to be. 

It looks like there might not be a reconciliation. I was really hoping n kinda still am but it doesn't seem like it. 

Also, regarding MS, I noticed in one of the bts segments that it looked like Zoe was looking for someone or something. She looked kinda lost so maybe she got there by mistake n I also think that the promo is misleading coz its not even abt Sarita's (main female lead) remarriage. I think the main lead's sister or relative's sangeet/shaadi. I think the only thing she can be happy is coz she knows the truth so there is still hope for her that they get bk together. 

Yea, the clothes in the spoiler r really confusing coz she's not wearing that in the MS n bca is wearing the same outfit so either bca has multiple outfits or its an oversight. Also, it looks like the scene is in the Khan mansion so its gonna be interesting to see how things play out. I'm really hoping that even if illogical, the MS has nothing to do with the QH track n is just there to promote PV. It has happened before where it just is a totally random thing n has nothing to do with the current story. She might show up there but that's just as guest appearance in the show but actually Asad n Zoya have their own track being played out in the actual show. I actually wouldn't mind that happening coz then at least there's a chance for patch up in Ajmer Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yup I agree a patch up in Ajmer only makes sense. Too many loopholes. I don't know where they are taking the story. 

So much for a media ban? There was no reason for that!!

Edited by niki_12 - 09 July 2013 at 2:11pm

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Okay..first of all..did you watch the new spoiler picture? Asad shaved (not good-I still love him but I love the beard)..does this mean sad days are over? No more devdas? Also, he's back in the factory..I don't know why but I feel good about it + he's in black Sherwani? His hair is wet..hope he is with Zoya..and we get some romance..

Finally an interview of Karan and Surbhi--I really hoped for AsYa's dance to be real because they were so intimate..I sooo wanted it to be real..but O well..one of these days we will get an intense intimate romance in reality..still waiting! Apparently it is Zoya's dream..don't know when, where, and how it will fit the track..but still looking forward to watching AsYa together..it's been a long time it seems..I miss my favorite jodi.

Zoya said that mei apno kay pass ja rehi hoon--so maybe she decided to head back to Bhopal but Asad and Zoya meet..Asad stayed back and didn't leave with Tanu...so AsYa's unite in Ajmer!!! I really hope they didn't edit/delay the union just to extend Tanu's track like some people mentioned!

I do feel that Ajmer track has been altered/changed..for whatever reason..there has been some tweaking in the Ajmer track for sure..
Just like you ladies, I am still a believer..I am sure some things did get changed and edited at the last minute but I am still hoping for this much hyped Ajmer track to end on high notes!

I think the main purpose of Ajmer track was Dargah scene..because other scenes could have easily been shot in Mumbai...Even Karan mentioned in one of the articles that main purpose of Ajmer track was to shoot in Daragah..yes, other locations were important part of the track too but not big enough reason to go on an outdoor shoot.. which makes me believe that darah scene is still to come..it has to be super important..

Episode was just alright..I didn't really care much for it...the show is going crazy slow..honestly, it's been boring two days so far..hope things change soon! I am not giving up hope..I am hooked on this show no matter what..but I am done with the lame Tanu track!

I still don't get the Mahasangam thingy..I am outta ideas now..and Devika, remember the 14th feb invitation card that Zoya picked up? AsYa were asked questions..It didn't have anything to do with QH too..So if this Mahasangam does not help or show anything good about AsYa, I would rather have it the way you wrote!

I really believe that media was banned for a reason..the first time when media was banned we got AsYa rain scene..beginning of separation track which was good for the show..now media banned could mean something good coming? We have already seen the worst..I really believe that we have some good stuff coming our way that we have no idea about..rain scene after the staged bed scene.and scenes after that were unpredictable..people did have somewhat idea of what could happen but nobody knew the details..I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised this time! :)

The episode tmrw will surely give us an idea of the upcoming episodes..I think tmrw is gonna be a good episode!

Devika, Asad's words were, "baba, Zoya jahan kahin bhi ho ussay mehfooz rukhna; ussay...ussay Khush rukhna".
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Okay..first of all..did you watch the new spoiler picture? Asad shaved (not good-I still love him but I love the beard)..does this mean sad days are over? No more devdas? Also, he's back in the factory..I don't know why but I feel good about it + he's in black Sherwani? His hair is wet..hope he is with Zoya..and we get some romance..

Finally an interview of Karan and Surbhi--I really hoped for AsYa's dance to be real because they were so intimate..I sooo wanted it to be real..but O well..one of these days we will get an intense intimate romance in reality..still waiting! Apparently it is Zoya's dream..don't know when, where, and how it will fit the track..but still looking forward to watching AsYa together..it's been a long time it seems..I miss my favorite jodi.

Zoya said that mei apno kay pass ja rehi hoon--so maybe she decided to head back to Bhopal but Asad and Zoya meet..Asad stayed back and didn't leave with Tanu...so AsYa's unite in Ajmer!!! I really hope they didn't edit/delay the union just to extend Tanu's track like some people mentioned!

I do feel that Ajmer track has been altered/changed..for whatever reason..there has been some tweaking in the Ajmer track for sure..
Just like you ladies, I am still a believer..I am sure some things did get changed and edited at the last minute but I am still hoping for this much hyped Ajmer track to end on high notes!

I think the main purpose of Ajmer track was Dargah scene..because other scenes could have easily been shot in Mumbai...Even Karan mentioned in one of the articles that main purpose of Ajmer track was to shoot in Daragah..yes, other locations were important part of the track too but not big enough reason to go on an outdoor shoot.. which makes me believe that darah scene is still to come..it has to be super important..

Episode was just alright..I didn't really care much for it...the show is going crazy slow..honestly, it's been boring two days so far..hope things change soon! I am not giving up hope..I am hooked on this show no matter what..but I am done with the lame Tanu track!

I still don't get the Mahasangam thingy..I am outta ideas now..and Devika, remember the 14th feb invitation card that Zoya picked up? AsYa were asked questions..It didn't have anything to do with QH too..So if this Mahasangam does not help or show anything good about AsYa, I would rather have it the way you wrote!

I really believe that media was banned for a reason..the first time when media was banned we got AsYa rain scene..beginning of separation track which was good for the show..now media banned could mean something good coming? We have already seen the worst..I really believe that we have some good stuff coming our way that we have no idea about..rain scene after the staged bed scene.and scenes after that were unpredictable..people did have somewhat idea of what could happen but nobody knew the details..I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised this time! :)

The episode tmrw will surely give us an idea of the upcoming episodes..I think tmrw is gonna be a good episode!

Devika, Asad's words were, "baba, Zoya jahan kahin bhi ho ussay mehfooz rukhna; ussay...ussay Khush rukhna".

I did see the spoiler pictures and I honestly have no clue. He is dressed up just like Zoya. This is why I think there is still something to the Ajmer track. I mean could they wrap it up just like that? I have no idea what he is doing in the factory but it better be good. No more billi b.s.

I wish it was real too. So I am guessing KSG is not in the MS and is only in Zoya's dream. Also, they can change it last minute. The Holi dance was supposed to be Zoya's dream too but it turned out to be Asad's.

You really think they meet too right? I mean EVERYONE on this forum is like Ajmer is over. I really feel there still will be a scene. AsYa have to return together. There has to be a reason why Asad felt her presence. I think he will stay back. That would explain their change of clothes too. But i am confused. I hope Ajmer is not over and we still see an AsYa scene in Ajmer. 

I think Ajmer track was changed too. But I think billi parts were changed. I feel she was supposed to challenge Zoya more and even convince Asad that Zoya is trying to commit suicide. But with all the negative feeback i think they removed that. That's why we did not get the Billi/Zoya pointing at eachother scene.

I really hope another Dargah scene is coming. Maybe AsYa meet once again in the Dargah like the first time. Asad sensed Zoya and he knew she was looking for him so I really hope he stays back after the chaddhar flies. 

I agree that the show is going super slow. But last wednesday was great and hopefully tomorrow will be too. I am bored of Billi drama. KSG has been on screen for a grand total of less than 5 minutes in the past 3 episodes. Its getting annoying. 

Mahasangam is confusing me too. If it is part of the show and Zoya is dreaming that means AsYa have met. I don't see how it is possible for Zoya to have such HOT dreams when Asad is a victim and Billi is after him. It does not make sense.

Exactly! Every single scene we have seen so far had spoilers out. Also, there were pictures of the dargah scene. So during the strict media ban there HAS to be something important which we have no seen yet. Hopefully its the dargah scene where AsYa unite. Then they come home and Billi/Zoya stuff happens. Billi tries talking to Asad and we get the flashback of the blue top/grey jacket scene. So that may be a flashback scene. 

I have high hopes for tomorrow. I cannot accept that Asad's returning home sad/depressed after praying. They better show him returning home happy and that will happen if AsYa unite in Ajmer. Plus, we still have no indication about what Zoya's clothes mean in the spoiler pictures. But Billi is wearing the same thing so it has to be the same day.

I am glad you agree with me. Every other post on the forum is about how Ajmer has ended. But frankly if they started the Ajmer track saying no one returns empty handed and everyone gets what they wish for then Asad should too. And this scene was shot after they came back from Ajmer-so even after the track changes and what not they still showed the purpose of Asad going to Ajmer and hence the should show him coming back home with Zoya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazkankabhor

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I believe they meet in Ajmer! If they don't, it's really a bad move by the QH team!

Hey, did you hear about the new promo? So AsYa's dance that was shown in SBB/SBS is apparently a part of the new promo too..if the TM wrote the truth, AsYa's dance has to be real..I mean how often do they make a promo for a dream sequence..but it could also be foreshadowing the future only..which is still a good thing! :)

I will find the post about the promo and send you the link!

Edited by mbficoa - 09 July 2013 at 7:45pm

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3658812

That's the post about the new promo! Don't know this forum member..haven't stalked her profile lol so can't really bank on the news!

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

I believe they meet in Ajmer! If they don't, it's really a bad move by the QH team!

Hey, did you hear about the new promo? So AsYa's dance that was shown in SBB/SBS is a apparently new promo..if the TM wrote the truth, AsYa's dance has to be real..I mean how often do they make a promo for a dream sequence..but it could also be foreshadowing the future only..which is still a good thing! :)

I will find the post about the promo and send you the link!

Me too! I love how we are on the same page. So tomorrow will be the milan. You think he will stay back because he sensed Zoya and Billi will go because she thinks Zoya is dead?

Well in sbs/sbb ksg/sj confirmed its a dream :(

But even if they are dreaming like this that means they are together. I know Zoya knows the truth but until she has not reconciled with Asad/told Asad he is not guilty I don't see her even dreaming of dancing like this. Its ridiculous.

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 09 July 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
He has to stay back-he should not leave-they are showing Asad so much in love with Zoya..Asad knows that Zoya was looking for him and then he also sensed her presence..he told Billi that he feels that Zoya is still around...and he hears Zoya's voice, or her I love you..or just senses her again..it would really be stupid to show him leave after all this...how could he just leave when he knows that Zoya wants to speak to him especially when he thinks that Zoya probably reconsidered him! When the receptionist told Asad that Zoya was looking for him, his first reaction was that Zoya probably changed her mind...He has been so desperate to just know how she is doing..he's been searching for a month..and if he just leaves after all this then I will be highly disappointed!

Edited by mbficoa - 09 July 2013 at 7:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top