Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 3)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!
Sorry for not being able to reply you promptly--just been busy..got caught up with some work.
I read all the comments..Thank you so much for the feedback!
I will come back and reply you all individually later today!
Have a good one! :)

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hai allah..sab ka dimag kitna chalta hain...i love ur post..love ur predictions...pr aab mein koi prediction nhi krne wali...mera dimag pehle se hi khrab ho chuka hai...QH ne mere dimag ka dahi kr diya hai..sorry...

but ya prediction make sense may be during ayan crush senerio..asad may get jeolous...& hv good scenes of asya...
allah kre...nigah 200 epi pe ho jaye...maza aa jayega
pari 
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Very nicely written.. Loved it..

I totally agree with you about Ayaan's feelings.. Now I think Humeira will break engagement. And Ayaan will get infatuated towards Zoya only because he feels Asad does not love Zoya.. And Asad may again go into hisdenialmode after seeing Zoya's condition..

Till now, AsYa and AyRa are going in parallel. Both broke off.. AsYa are in love and once Ayaan realized that Asad loves Zoya (If Cv's are planning to show this triangle), he will back off.. And to understand Humeira's love Ayaan needs that kick. He has never been rejected by anyone.. Even if Zoya is like only crush for him, he will feel bad for some time and only then he will start understanding Humeira's love and may be fall for her.. But Razia wont sit like this.. She will definitely plan something very big.. I am not sure, Ayaan will marry Humeira out of love or again because of Razia..I dont know how will Ayaan convince Humeira to marry him then.. But when AsYa will get married, AyRa will get married too.. I would like to see different love story for AyRa.. Maybe falling in love after marriage.. But now, as Humeira knows Ayaan does not love her, why will she agree to marry him..

200th episode is very early.. If Cv's are planning for Zoya-Ayaan stor, they will drag this track definitely more than two months the way they dragged Billi.. I am sure AsYa will get married but not soon.. Ayaan's angle may take couple of more months.. May be in 250th episode they will get married.. I also think thick headed Ayaan will take time to learn his lesson, falling for Zoya, gets kicked, developing soft corner for Humeira won't happen in one month..

Its very likely to happen what you said..

Thank you so much!

See, my previous post "mujhey qubool hai" is what I actually believe..that's what my heart wants..but with so much speculations about Zoyaan..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" sceneries! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..and I totally okay with that..it's a TV show..marriages don't happen so soon..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is read to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation).

I agree with Humeira and Ayaan story always going parallel with AsYa--here Zoya is heartbroken because of misunderstanding and there Humeira is heartbroken because of coming face to face to the truth that Ayaan doesn't love her..I totally feel that AsYa and Humeira Ayaan nikkah track will be parallel too..they will say Qubool Hai around the same time...

Thanks for the feedback! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

I still dnt want any romantic angle btw ayaan-zoya!!! its just impossible for me to bear @ this point i wudve been okay with it earlier on...like pre-mangalpur...but now tht asya r SOO IN LUV...dilshaad najma even asad zoya know abt it...the whole world knows asad-zoya were once upon a time getting married...even a crush on ayaans side is unbearable for me...i dunno why but i feel like the min ayaan heard of their marriage REGARDLESS of the reason he shud see zoya as a bhabi/sis...so i cant bear it...i just want asad-zoya married BY THE 200th episode LATEST!

Girl I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show-- a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just keeping my mind open this time..If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers will like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!

Edited by mbficoa - 25 June 2013 at 5:12pm
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Great post and great prediction very very possible. Ajmer is key though and if not a nikah then I would love to see a reconciliation and Asad taking care of Zoya day and night. However, I think his taking care of Zoya more than physical should be emotional. I have always felt that something will cause Zoya not to be her usual self-not the happy Zoya-and it has to be related to her past. This is when Asad's emotional support comes in. But this seems quite possible and I can see this happening. Along the way I would like to see a jealous Asad too. I really would not mind this track. Yet, I still want them to get married in Ajmer and 2nd nikah during the 200th episode.

We have to remember that Raziya is very manipulative. She will easily manipulate her daughter and get her married to Ayaan. Humera does not stand a chance in front of Raziya.

Here are my views about today's episode:

As expected today was a filler. Although amazing performances but I did miss Zoya. Ayaan is self centered and is an idiot. He is thinking about Asad's situation by placing himself and Humera in it. So whatever he said it was not about AsYa but about ArYa instead. So I am not too worried about it. Humera has known him his whole life and still he does not understand her, how on earth will he understand Zoya? I think people are just freaking out for no reason. I think Ayaan Zoya can only be Rabart Mona type with Asad jealous. I can totally see Ayaan and Zoya getting along and Asad feeling left out and even Asad blurting out to Ayaan how Ayaan can get along with his wife better than himself. But I feel AsYa are going to get married and that too in Ajmer. Now Zoya has taken off the taveez so I sense a Mangalpur Part 2 and dramatic Shadi and a slap for Billi. Evil has won enough, I don't see it prolonging. Also, I can't believe Ayaan can think so so low of Asad, just because Asad does not want to get married he would do such a thing! Idiot! He is also so mean to Humera, I can see Humera calling off the wedding now. I can also see Ayaan telling Raziya to delay the wedding or now that Raziya knows Ayaan hurt Humera I can see her blackmailing Ayaan that to prove Asad innocent he must get married to Humera. Both bro's will say QH together. Raziya is manipulative she can totally brain wash Humera or even force her to get married, Humera is not that strong yet. This will be Ayaan's biggest Kurbani for his brother. Also, i feel Gul does this Ayaan Zoya nonsense to keep us guessing, she has something totally different planned and she wants to surprise us. Ayaan has brought AsYa closer, you never know he may be the one to prove Asad innocent and bring them together.

Asad was so confused today so I still can't tell what is going on his mind. But he held on to Zoya's dupatta. However, what I took as a clue is that he went to talk with Dilshad. Knowing Asad if he was guilty he would shut himself away and would never go talk with Dilshad. But he did, makes me think he knows he is innocent somewhere. In the precap also he is going to face Zoya-again he may want to apologize for the sin of breaking Zoya's heart but I don't think he thinks anything happened-he is still under trauma. But now from the precap, he definitely goes after Zoya not to seek forgiveness from God or what not.

Ajmer has to be good for AsYa-I don't think Gul can pull of this crap anymore of billi winning. The audience is in rage-forum 32 is flooded with criticism. And I am sure Gul knows AsYa brings trp's. Plus they are going all the way to Ajmer-something significant must happen and I can totally see a wedding. Also, billi getting exposed seems likely to me too. Dilshad is catching on and when Billi follows AsYa it is possible that Dilshad will find the pregnancy report. But i do feel Zoya will be in danger too and Mangalpur part 2 is coming. Asad will probably witness that and slap billi as well. I am excited for the upcoming track.

I wrote this earlier-but your thoughts seem like a good prediction too. I just want Billi to be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer an even get slapped. Also, I want AsYa back together. Going by your theory, I can totally see Dilshad playing cupid again. Ayaan will also end up bringing them closer.

Let me know what you feel :)

Niki, you won't believe it--I wrote such a LONG reply..not even kidding..I was just about to send it but cleared it instead--that sucks so bad, lol! Oh man..so disappointed..I had some really good thoughts...anyways..I am just gonna try to write again..this time on my notepad and then just cut and paste her..lol..

Edited by mbficoa - 25 June 2013 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Love how u said that Asad will protect Zoya
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Great post and great prediction very very possible. Ajmer is key though and if not a nikah then I would love to see a reconciliation and Asad taking care of Zoya day and night. However, I think his taking care of Zoya more than physical should be emotional. I have always felt that something will cause Zoya not to be her usual self-not the happy Zoya-and it has to be related to her past. This is when Asad's emotional support comes in. But this seems quite possible and I can see this happening. Along the way I would like to see a jealous Asad too. I really would not mind this track. Yet, I still want them to get married in Ajmer and 2nd nikah during the 200th episode.

We have to remember that Raziya is very manipulative. She will easily manipulate her daughter and get her married to Ayaan. Humera does not stand a chance in front of Raziya.

As expected today was a filler. Although amazing performances but I did miss Zoya. Ayaan is self centered and is an idiot. He is thinking about Asad's situation by placing himself and Humera in it. So whatever he said it was not about AsYa but about ArYa instead. So I am not too worried about it. Humera has known him his whole life and still he does not understand her, how on earth will he understand Zoya? I think people are just freaking out for no reason. I think Ayaan Zoya can only be Rabart Mona type with Asad jealous. I can totally see Ayaan and Zoya getting along and Asad feeling left out and even Asad blurting out to Ayaan how Ayaan can get along with his wife better than himself. But I feel AsYa are going to get married and that too in Ajmer. Now Zoya has taken off the taveez so I sense a Mangalpur Part 2 and dramatic Shadi and a slap for Billi. Evil has won enough, I don't see it prolonging. Also, I can't believe Ayaan can think so so low of Asad, just because Asad does not want to get married he would do such a thing! Idiot! He is also so mean to Humera, I can see Humera calling off the wedding now. I can also see Ayaan telling Raziya to delay the wedding or now that Raziya knows Ayaan hurt Humera I can see her blackmailing Ayaan that to prove Asad innocent he must get married to Humera. Both bro's will say QH together. Raziya is manipulative she can totally brain wash Humera or even force her to get married, Humera is not that strong yet. This will be Ayaan's biggest Kurbani for his brother. Also, i feel Gul does this Ayaan Zoya nonsense to keep us guessing, she has something totally different planned and she wants to surprise us. Ayaan has brought AsYa closer, you never know he may be the one to prove Asad innocent and bring them together.

Asad was so confused today so I still can't tell what is going on his mind. But he held on to Zoya's dupatta. However, what I took as a clue is that he went to talk with Dilshad. Knowing Asad if he was guilty he would shut himself away and would never go talk with Dilshad. But he did, makes me think he knows he is innocent somewhere. In the precap also he is going to face Zoya-again he may want to apologize for the sin of breaking Zoya's heart but I don't think he thinks anything happened-he is still under trauma. But now from the precap, he definitely goes after Zoya not to seek forgiveness from God or what not.

Ajmer has to be good for AsYa-I don't think Gul can pull of this crap anymore of billi winning. The audience is in rage-forum 32 is flooded with criticism. And I am sure Gul knows AsYa brings trp's. Plus they are going all the way to Ajmer-something significant must happen and I can totally see a wedding. Also, billi getting exposed seems likely to me too. Dilshad is catching on and when Billi follows AsYa it is possible that Dilshad will find the pregnancy report. But i do feel Zoya will be in danger too and Mangalpur part 2 is coming. Asad will probably witness that and slap billi as well. I am excited for the upcoming track.

I wrote this earlier-but your thoughts seem like a good prediction too. I just want Billi to be exposed in front of Asad in Ajmer an even get slapped. Also, I want AsYa back together. Going by your theory, I can totally see Dilshad playing cupid again. Ayaan will also end up bringing them closer.

Okay, so here I go again..hopefully I can remember to write everything that I wrote earlier and not clear it this time, lol!

You are right-Ajmer is the key! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" scenarios! If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is ready to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation). I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show--a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just looking at other options too this time..don't wanna get a big shock like the bed scene, lol! If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers would like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!

Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff is not a confirmed spoiler. I can totally see it happening though..but honestly at this point, especially after watching the episode today, I really don't care if we get Mangalpur part 2 or not--because more than Asad taking care of physically hurt Zoya, I would like AsYa to come back married from Ajmer (Asad saving Zoya before Tanu can hurt her)--and then take care of each other emotionally--AsYa are going through so much..they both are completely shattered..they both need to help each other overcome the after-effects of Tanu's deeds! Only Zoya can help Asad and only Asad can help Zoya! Zoya can help Asad get outta misery, his shame, guilt, sense of dishonor, loss of dignity and respect and what not--and only Asad can heal Zoya's wounds--she has abandonment issues-longing for belonging-loneliness-First her father left her and her mom, then her mother left her and she ended up in an orphanage, and then she heard about her father's death and now she was betrayed by the love of her life--AsYa work as medicine for each other--they have such a deep connection--they understand each other's pain--When Asad was slapped by his mom, Zoya was the one who got Asad outta his shell-and when Zoya found out about her father, Asad was her support system--they complete each other! So yes, more than Mangalpur part 2, after marriage in Ajmer, I would like AsYa to be the pillar of strength for each other and overcome all their issues-and then consummate on the 200th episode! :)

Mangalpur was all about Asad going crazy because of Zoya..he almost lost Zoya and we saw the intensity of Asad's love for Zoya--So technically Mangalpur part 2 has already begun--it started after Zoya caught Asad in bed with Tanu..Asad running after Zoya..and now literally begging his mom to let him talk to Zoya once..and his tension with Zoya disappearing and then the Ajmer track--forum32 confirmed Asad having an emotional breakdown in ajmer..all spoiler pictures show his love for Zoya..so for me this is all Mangalpur part 2 itself!

So part of me is thinking that AsYa and Ayaan Humeira will say "Qubool Hai" at the same time--you were right about Razia..she isn't the one to sit quietly and just watch--she is actually gonna get her daughter abducted-she truly has no bounds!

So AsYa will get married in Ajmer and around the same time Ayaan will get married to Humeira, in Bhopal, after finding her (fake kidnapping)--guilt trip for Ayaan for hurting her-they both will get married (don't know how) and after marriage, Humeira will give Ayaan his space knowing that he doesn't love her and on the other hand..Ayaan will start falling in love in with Humeira! Ayaan takes Humeira for granted..so once she starts avoiding him then Ayaan will really miss Humeira and feel bad for hurting her!

Someone mentioned on the forum that Qubool Hai team did allow the media to cover them in Ajmer but media was not allowed to air anything until the 26th..so hopefully tmrw we get a good spoiler.

I am leaning towards Dilshad finding clues about Tanu--Asad is not in a position to think clearly..he has so much going on--Dilshad will find out that Tanu is pregnant! And hayee..I can't wait for the slap either.. Slap tu bunta hai yaar..I want Asad to choke and try to kill Tanu, lol and Dilshad or Zoya to slap Tanu!

What are you thinking after the episode today?

Edited by mbficoa - 25 June 2013 at 7:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Okay, so here I go again..hopefully I can remember to write everything that I wrote earlier and not clear it this time, lol!

You are right-Ajmer is the key! Whether AsYa get married in Ajmer or not will give us somewhat an idea of the future track..I just decided to keep my mind open and think about "what if" scenarios! If no marriage happens then I can totally see Gul going Zoyaan route--not marriage--but just a crush from Ayaan..and possibly a jealous Asad..but I am still gonna believe that AsYa will get married in Ajmer but my heart is ready to accept Zoyaan track too (again, only crush/infatuation). I am pretty sure that no one wants to watch the Zoyaan angle but it's an Indian TV show--a lot happens just to keep the show going..I never thought that Tanu and Asad bed scene would happen but it did..so I am just looking at other options too this time..don't wanna get a big shock like the bed scene, lol! If Gul does end up taking Zoyaan route then she probably has a good story which wont disappoint us...she knows that AsYa mean TRPs so I am pretty sure that Gul would think through a lot and will show us Zoyaan only if she believes that it will be good for the show and viewers would like it..I am all in to watch a good show..just don't want marriage happening..I am okay with Ayaan infatuated with Zoya..but nothing more than that..I am so sure that Gul would not take a risk and show us any marriage track of Zoyaan--So dont worry! :) Zoyaan track is just speculations..just the buzz..no one really knows the actual story line!

Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff is not a confirmed spoiler. I can totally see it happening though..but honestly at this point, especially after watching the episode today, I really don't care if we get Mangalpur part 2 or not--because more than Asad taking care of physically hurt Zoya, I would like AsYa to come back married from Ajmer (Asad saving Zoya before Tanu can hurt her)--and then take care of each other emotionally--AsYa are going through so much..they both are completely shattered..they both need to help each other overcome the after-effects of Tanu's deeds! Only Zoya can help Asad and only Asad can help Zoya! Zoya can help Asad get outta misery, his shame, guilt, sense of dishonor, loss of dignity and respect and what not--and only Asad can heal Zoya's wounds--she has abandonment issues-longing for belonging-loneliness-First her father left her and her mom, then her mother left her and she ended up in an orphanage, and then she heard about her father's death and now she was betrayed by the love of her life--AsYa work as medicine for each other--they have such a deep connection--they understand each other's pain--When Asad was slapped by his mom, Zoya was the one who got Asad outta his shell-and when Zoya found out about her father, Asad was her support system--they complete each other! So yes, more than Mangalpur part 2, after marriage in Ajmer, I would like AsYa to be the pillar of strength for each other and overcome all their issues-and then consummate on the 200th episode! :)

Mangalpur was all about Asad going crazy because of Zoya..he almost lost Zoya and we saw the intensity of Asad's love for Zoya--So technically Mangalpur part 2 has already begun--it started after Zoya caught Asad in bed with Tanu..Asad running after Zoya..and now literally begging his mom to let him talk to Zoya once..and his tension with Zoya disappearing and then the Ajmer track--forum32 confirmed Asad having an emotional breakdown in ajmer..all spoiler pictures show his love for Zoya..so for me this is all Mangalpur part 2 itself!

So part of me is thinking that AsYa and Ayaan Humeira will say "Qubool Hai" at the same time--you were right about Razia..she isn't the one to sit quietly and just watch--she is actually gonna get her daughter abducted-she truly has no bounds!

So AsYa will get married in Ajmer and around the same time Ayaan will get married to Humeira, in Bhopal, after finding her (fake kidnapping)--guilt trip for Ayaan for hurting her-they both will get married (don't know how) and after marriage, Humeira will give Ayaan his space knowing that he doesn't love her and on the other hand..Ayaan will start falling in love in with Humeira! Ayaan takes Humeira for granted..so once she starts avoiding him then Ayaan will really miss Humeira and feel bad for hurting her!

Someone mentioned on the forum that Qubool Hai team did allow the media to cover them in Ajmer but media was not allowed to air anything until the 26th..so hopefully tmrw we get a good spoiler.

I am leaning towards Dilshad finding clues about Tanu--Asad is not in a position to think clearly..he has so much going on--Dilshad will find out that Tanu is pregnant! And hayee..I can't wait for the slap either.. Slap tu bunta hai yaar..I want Asad to choke and try to kill Tanu, lol and Dilshad or Zoya to slap Tanu!

What are you thinking after the episode today?

I am sorry you lost the post before but this is so insightful as well and makes a lot of sense as usual. I have kept my mind open for a Mona Rabart angle and honestly I would really welcome it if it comes with a jealous Asad track. I want to see possessive and jealous Asad keeping a watch on Zoya, trying to get her attention, and just wanting to be with her. But I agree it won't go all the way to marriage. Zoya and Ayaan is something Gul uses for publicity and to keep us guessing. She is smart! However, there is no way in hell that I will even be slightly okay with Billi Jammy. At this point i want that witch out and out NOW.

Ajmer is very very crucial. I am sure something important happens there and because Billi went along I am sure she will lose there-otherwise it is mocking a religious place which would be a very very stupid move on Gul's part. So I am looking forward to Billi getting slapped. You are 100% correct about AsYa they are incomplete without each other. I loved how Zoya could sense him today and Asad could tell she left. They have this deep connection which is so so special and unique. When they are together they can fight anything and I can't wait to see that!

I agree Mangalpur Part 2 is not important but I do think its coming. But I really want them to come back married too. Today when Asad found out Zoya left he was not going crazy like I expected, I thought he will go around looking for her as soon as he found out but he did not. This makes me feel that something will trigger him to follow her. Perhaps Dilshad will talk to him and understand the situation and may tell him he should follow Zoya and win her back because he is not at fault? That honestly surprised me-now that Zoya is gone I don't see Asad just going to Ajmer to seek forgiveness for his sins. He has to go there following Zoya-but question is why didn't that happen today, which makes me feel something will happen in between which will cause him to go and find Zoya. I feel while Billi is being Raziya's servant, something will trigger Asad to leave and when Billi comes back Dilshad may kick her out, but before she leaves she finds out that Asad followed Zoya to Ajmer. Billi is following Asad not Zoya. Remember Billi always fails-today she said she did all this to get Zoya out of Asad's life, but she fails again because Asad will follow Zoya to bring her back and this will piss Billi off due to which she will follow Asad. I think in Ajmer she will try to finish of Zoya once and for all. This is where before she kills Zoya she may tell her that nothing happened between Asad and Billi. Asad will probably not hear this but he will see Billi hurting Zoya and SLAP her (I want this sooo badly!) and save Zoya. Remember even after Mangalpur Zoya was not really hurt a lot. Same way Asad will save her in time-and they may come back married. Just like airport engagement. Again Billi always fails and we all think she has initially won in her mission but she ends up failing and bringing AsYa closer. Same way we are thinking she initially won by breaking the marriage-but maybe she will end up getting them married. But even if we don't get Mangalpur and just a marriage and a slap for that witch I am happy!

Mangalpur part 2 has begun but the maniac Asad yelling Zoya is what I am waiting for. Yup I feel they will get married together too. One side due to Billi-AsYa will be secluded from loony toons at home in Ajmer. And on the other side because of Raziya ArYa will be secluded. I see ArYa coming back and getting married in front of family the same time AsYa get married without family in Ajmer. Everything ArYa does is in front of family but AsYa is opposite. Both bro's and sisters will say QH together. They are really building this parallel track because just like Zoya, Humera was hurt by the man she loves today. 

I agree Humera will give him the could shoulder and Ayaan will bond with Zoya. Asad will be jealous of the uniqueness of their relationship, and will be possessive of Zoya and Ayaan. For Zoya, she will find a friend in Ayaan which will make Asad jealous. For Ayaan, he will find a buddy in Zoya which will also make Asad jealous. Zoya will play cupid between ArYa. She has the capability! Soon Ayaan will realize Humera's value. 

Yup I have a feeling we will get spoilers. They are very smart. They were building the suspense and wanted to keep us guessing that is why no spoilers-so we would not find out about the two filler episodes they gave and everyone would just start watching when Ajmer started. And now when everyone is at the verge of quitting, they will give spoilers so we continue watching (so hopefully some good positive spoilers). I have a feeling we may get Forum 32 spoilers tonight too..let's see..they could not really give spoilers if they were not allowing other's too since it would not be fair.

Yup Dilshad will hopefully find the pregnancy report and/or kick billi out. Asad could have used more intelligence today and I really am looking forward for the sher Asad to come back. I want him to find out about billi he has been manipulated enough...Asad really needs to start thinking. I was happy he shrugged her off but I hated how she fooled him...again. But the cv's need to clean up their act now...I mean how can Asad believe her like that? I was a little disappointed about it! But I have hopes in the Ajmer track. I really think its the end of Billi-people are sick and tired! So am I!

Go to top