honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Devika-that gives me hope too! AsYa have to come together united from Ajmer otherwise it will be a HUGE insult! In addition, Asad needs to trust Zoya. These two things are for sure. So Asad has to find out about billi partially!

I know, yaar. Baad mein jo hoga dekha jaayega. I'm willing to tolerate billi after as long as we get a reunion by the end of the Ajmer track otherwise will be really disappointed. Don't care how we get there as long as we do by the end of Ajmer track.

I am sure we will! Ajmer has that power. That's why I still think that blue top scene is their reconciliation in the fort and then they go to ajmer for blessings again. They could not have built the whole dargah set for only one scene. Also, billi ALWAYS brings AsYa closer. This time when Zoya tells him everything, he will trust her for sure! It will be great!

Plus, IF billi won in Ajmer then there was no reason for her to reveal the father card so this means she fails there and AsYa come back together. I really hope they are either playing her or she is kicked out (i would prefer kicked out though)

I agree. Actually, after u mentioned it, I went back n looked at the pics again n u were right for it to be a small scene would make no sense. There were a couple of them there n all different looking so def a scene related to that outfit. I was only confused coz of the sequence of events coz we have the hotel scene in nxt epi, then im guess tanu-zoe confrontation n then cliff scene (all in the same outfit). n the cliff scene was shot in Mumbai so I'm wondering whether reunion shot ho gaya ya nahi.

I actually would prefer them playing her coz we would get some masti between the 2 of them n maybe some secret romance kinda scenes which would be really cute to see esp between them but im good with both.

Yup and forum 32 posted a KSG SJ picture of it and it seemed like an important scene. I think the hotel scene will happen in the next episode, Billi Zoya confrontation, Billi comes and pushes Zoya off the cliff and leaves, Zoya comes back and I don't know how they will go forward from there but that AsYa scene is coming and then possibly another dargah scene. The cliff scene was shot in Mumbai but they will show it in Ajmer. The cliff spoiler pic had a mosque on it and hence the chaddhar saves Zoya. Let's see. It is possible they will shoot the reunion in Mumbai and show it as Ajmer. But AsYa have to come back together from Ajmer! Bas!

I would prefer that too. It would be a treat to see chupke chupke romance. I would love it. But then why is billi pulling the father card? It means she failed that's why but you never know.

But this whole Ajmer track is for trust. I don't know if you saw F32's comment on billi backstory article. They mentioned how Billi has an upperhand on Asad in terms of trust and hopefully it will give away soon and if it is Zoya who does that it would be great to watch. They said something like that. That's why I feel this time Zoya will tell Asad and he will trust her. It will be a very emotional scene when he finds out he is innocent and yet he will feel so guilty for trusting billi. But Zoya will revive him just like his confession revived her.

Niki, I love the last sentence..Zoya will revive Asad just like Asad's confession revived Zoya..so I finally watched episode (still upset for no Asad scene, I am having Mr. Khan withdrawals)..anyways..so in the episode when Zoya just went bingo after listening the women talking..I was like..seriously is that all it took..I was expecting something more dramatic..BUT what you wrote totally changed my perspective..Zoya was so broken after that incident that she completely shut her brain off..she just didn't care..all she remembered was Asad and Tanu in bed together but right afte Asad's confessed, Zoya just had this healing from inside that manifested outside when she heard the ladies conversation! And that's exactly what's gonna happen with Asad..he is going through so much..all he thinks about is Zoya not with him..but the moment Zoya confesses too, Asad will have the strength again and will actually start to think things through...very good point, Niki!

Devika and Niki, I would absolutely LOVE to see AsYa playing Tanu..even married secretly and I too have a feeling that Tanu is kicked out/partially exposed..

OR Tanu is kicked out and AsYa are married secretly and Tanu doesn't know and that's why she threw in Zoya's father story! Remember how we all said that father story will be more impactful if AsYa are married..so very possibly AsYa are married and no one knows about it and Tanu who isn't aware of AsYa wedding, after being kicked outta house, is trying to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Or AsYa are married, everyone knows, Tanu kicked out, and she is revealing Zoya's father story just to take revenge..now that she can't get married, she just wants AsYa's marriage broken!

I just really believe that Tanu and Zoya aren't living in the same house!

Edited by mbficoa - 05 July 2013 at 7:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12kankabhor

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
100% sure that Zoya in blue/gray and Asad in black shirt and a jacket scene is still to come!

Tanu hears Zoya's call--Zoya waits for Asad but no show of Asad..Zoya check outta hotel..maybe leaving for Bhopal to speak to Asad...anyways..Zoya leaving the hotel..Tanu aka Gladiator hurts Zoya LOL..then Asad in white causal jacket holding green chaadar/Tanu in pink and white standing by the car scene! Tanu sees Zoya alive again..Zoya still in the green shirt..Tanu Zoya confrontation..after the confrontation cliff scene will happen..and then Zoya in blue/gray and Asad in black shirt and jacket scene (Oishi's spoiler picture clothes)..very possibly reconciliation scene..don't know what's gonna happen in between..just trying to arrange the spoiler pictures..according to my point of view! And then a Dargah scene?

Edited by mbficoa - 05 July 2013 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hey so TellyTalkIndia has some videos of Karan in purplish shirt..you think it's new or old..if its new then Asad isn't devdas any more..shaved..hair nicely done..happy days for him again!

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Did you watch the new promo?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11kmiw_jul-6-qh-promo_creation#.UdeFL2S9Kc2
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Hey so TellyTalkIndia has some videos of Karan in purplish shirt..you think it's new or old..if its new then Asad isn't devdas any more..shaved..hair nicely done..happy days for him again!

I actually think that those are old scenes. I don't think they're new..but still hope they are. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

I had only read the written update till now. Just saw the video thx to you. I really hope we have reconciliation after this. We know that Asad is in a Dargah nearby coz its his chaadar that will save Zoe n according to the telebuzz spoiler video, it says that he will somehow come there n have patch-up with Zoe. I'm really hoping thts the case n not that they prolonged the reunion once again. Its really getting tedious n if they don't patch up in the holy lands of Ajmer. It'll be really disappointing n insulting to Gul Khan's shows. 

Can't wait for next week though. I think we might get to see a little bit of Zoe feeling guilty for not trusting Asad or at least giving him a chance to explain wt happened. Its gonna be interesting to see this track unfold. 

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

I had only read the written update till now. Just saw the video thx to you. I really hope we have reconciliation after this. We know that Asad is in a Dargah nearby coz its his chaadar that will save Zoe n according to the telebuzz spoiler video, it says that he will somehow come there n have patch-up with Zoe. I'm really hoping thts the case n not that they prolonged the reunion once again. Its really getting tedious n if they don't patch up in the holy lands of Ajmer. It'll be really disappointing n insulting to Gul Khan's shows.

Can't wait for next week though. I think we might get to see a little bit of Zoe feeling guilty for not trusting Asad or at least giving him a chance to explain wt happened. Its gonna be interesting to see this track unfold.

I think that after Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, she's either gonna go to Dargah to be with Asad and act all spiritual and goody good but then Asad will somehow find Zoya again and Tanu will get expised, and then AsYa will come back to Bhopal and Tanu will create problems between them by bringing up Zoya's dad story!
OR Tanu might go back to Bhopal, thinking that Zoya is dead! Tanu leaves, AsYa unite, and come back married/not married/secretly married and Tanu is shocked to see Zoya back at the house..AsYa will team up and trap Tanu and eventually expose her!

Worst case scenario, if Tanu isn't exposed yet, she will surely get exposed on the 200th episode but I still BELIEVE that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer and that's why she's using Zoya's dad to get back at AsYa! She can't use the pregnancy because Zoya knows that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and if Asad and Zoya are reunited, it means that Asad has believed too that nothing happened between him and Tanu..and if nothing happened, baby can't happen--that plan totally failed and that's why Tanu came up with Zoya's dad!

Three scenarios: (all three scenarios have Tanu exposed in Ajmer)
#AsYa are married and Tanu wants to trouble AsYa's marriage by telling Zoya that Asad lied about her father. (Zoya's father story will be more dramatic if AsYa are married).
#AsYa aren't married and Tanu wants to pull them apart by bringing up Zoya's father!
#AsYa are married but Tanu doesn't know..she wants to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Tanu knows that Razia is scary..Tanu has not spoken to anyone about the Gudia factory/Zoya's dad--she's probably too desperate at the moment and that's why she's bringing up Zoya's dad!

niki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

I think that after Tanu pushes Zoya off the cliff, she's either gonna go to Dargah to be with Asad and act all spiritual and goody good but then Asad will somehow find Zoya again and Tanu will get expised, and then AsYa will come back to Bhopal and Tanu will create problems between them by bringing up Zoya's dad story!
OR Tanu might go back to Bhopal, thinking that Zoya is dead! Tanu leaves, AsYa unite, and come back married/not married/secretly married and Tanu is shocked to see Zoya back at the house..AsYa will team up and trap Tanu and eventually expose her!

Worst case scenario, if Tanu isn't exposed yet, she will surely get exposed on the 200th episode but I still BELIEVE that Tanu will be exposed in Ajmer and that's why she's using Zoya's dad to get back at AsYa! She can't use the pregnancy because Zoya knows that nothing happened between Asad and Tanveer and if Asad and Zoya are reunited, it means that Asad has believed too that nothing happened between him and Tanu..and if nothing happened, baby can't happen--that plan totally failed and that's why Tanu came up with Zoya's dad!

Three scenarios: (all three scenarios have Tanu exposed in Ajmer)
#AsYa are married and Tanu wants to trouble AsYa's marriage by telling Zoya that Asad lied about her father. (Zoya's father story will be more dramatic if AsYa are married).
#AsYa aren't married and Tanu wants to pull them apart by bringing up Zoya's father!
#AsYa are married but Tanu doesn't know..she wants to create misunderstanding between AsYa!

Tanu knows that Razia is scary..Tanu has not spoken to anyone about the Gudia factory/Zoya's dad--she's probably too desperate at the moment and that's why she's bringing up Zoya's dad!

I love that in all your scenarios, bca gets exposed (I've actually stopped calling her by name or even billi - insulting cats LOL). Anyway, if I had to guess, I would go with either scenario 2 or 3. The only thing with scenario 2 is that I don't think Zoe will ever believe that Asad purposely lied to Zoya about her dad especially considering the fact that she just found out that he was completely innocent n truly loved her. I mean, b4 the incident, she had blind faith in him n his morals/beliefs so I don't think Zoya will believe that nor do I think bca will play that angle. It'll be more likely that she'll ask her to choose - leave Asad or forget finding abt your dad. This would work in both cases coz in one, it is abt revenge n the other, it is abt making sure n getting rid of threat but in both cases, she is underestimating their love n trust for each other. In my part, I would actually hope for scenario 3 where in that case, we have some fun romance, good investigation as well as Zoe finding out abt her father although I don't believe that bca would ever keep her side of the bargain but I think that is too much to hope for so if I had to guess, I think the story would proceed more along the lines of scenario 2. 

I as actually thinking abt the sequence of events n was thinking in between all of this, where is bca gonna hv the opportunity to talk to Asad abt the marriage. This makes me think that Asad will be going to Dargah just for like a goodbye sort of thing n in the meantime, the cliff scene will happen. bca will think that Zoe is dead n will go from there but Zoe will survive n somehow, Asad n Zoe will meet n reunite with her telling him the truth n him believing her this time. I actually can't wait to see Dilshad's reaction when she finds out the truth abt the incident n that her Asad n her parvarrish did matter n make a difference n that Asad did not get bewafai in viraasat Smile

honeyriazniki_12

Go to top