niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Originally posted by niki_12

How I see things unfolding is Billi attacks Zoya, Asad saves her in the hotel possibly? Then billi/zoya confrontation (or the confrontation can happen before the hotel attack). Next, Zoya calls Asad on the cliff but Billi comes. Billi pushes Zoya and leaves. However, Asad and Zoya meet and Zoya tells him everything and he believes her this time. Billi has been having an upperhand in the trust department on Asad, about time Zoya takes over. This would be a very intense scene and Zoya will probably revive Asad from his guilt. I really feel they will go to Ajmer and get married. Now what i would like to see is for Asad to kick billi out. But if not, they keep the marriage a secret to find out billi's motives. So Asad even goes back and announces his wedding with Billi. She is super happy and AsYa work on revealing her. But then I also think she will be exposed in Ajmer itself because otherwise she would not need to pull the father card. And like you mentioned she may come back for revenge to create MU and separate AsYa. I strongly feel AsYa will be married/together post Ajmer. The father card will lay the ground for the future track of Zoya restarting her mission of finding her father with Asad's help. Billi will not and cannot reveal to Zoya that Gaffur is her father.

I love your theory/prediction/hope for AsYa secret marriage n the both of them working together to expose bca but my question is whether Asad is technically still supposed to be in Ajmer coz the lady did say that he had checked out so was a little confused. We know he's not gonna save her at the cliff but the fact that the chaadar that he put in the dargah saves her means that he is there so there are soo many confusions going on. I really hope Oishi can provide us with at least one spoiler which can clear up at least some of our confusion. I am liking seeing the AyRa love story finally kicking off from Ayaan's end too. I also agree that this time Asad will definitely believe Zoya n they will have some nice moments. I think the show needs to have a balance of happy/positive n sad/negative coz at this rate, the depression will be too much. If they're planning on extending bca, then they should at least have AsYa united so that there is at least something positive to watch otherwise it is just getting too dull n depressing to see evil winning n being the only smart ones in the show. Need to see some positivity!!

P.S. How ridiculous/funny was the precap!!! Seriously, the things Gul makes her preg character does is amazing. Same thing happened with Geet - she was pregnant but her stomach never showed n she was able to run, fall, get sliced by swords, and more n nothing happened to the baby LOL

Thank you! But it is more likely that Asad kicks BCA out because if she felt she was winning she would never reveal Zoya's father. But whatever it is AsYa are uniting. I think he will probably see Billi at the airport and come back or something like that. But Asad is still in Ajmer. We still need to see the blue top grey jacket scene. I really feel that will be the reconciliation (camera on tracks) and then they will go to the dargah again.

I liked the start of AyRa's story as well. Yup happy days are coming! I am sure! Gul always balances it.

It was funny! Gul is very bad in the logic department. How on earth did she do that. But hey Zoya and the circus house brains have come back from vacation!!!

I know Asad is still in Ajmer but I don't think the blue top grey jacket wala koi scene hai coz wasn't that just supposed to be part of the saaiyyaan song sequence which they just edited out? We saw him standing in that outfit during the song leaning on a wall so I just figured that outfit was already done. But, from the Ajmer shoot, I think wts left is bca-zoe confrontation scene coz that was def in Ajmer as well as Asad in white jacket n jeans so that theory of yours sort of makes sense that they meet at the airport or something like that. I think once again, logic will be out of the window in terms of her reaching Ajmer. 

I think that it was a blooper to put that scene in the song sequence. The blue top scene seemed very important with camera on tracks so I really feel its still coming. I think that will be the reconciliation scene! I don't think they would edit such an important scene. Plus after the cliff billi will go away but Asad needs to find out about Zoya. I really hope that scene was not edited out.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazNpdeepakankabhor

Sarah_Asya_Arhi Goldie
Sarah_Asya_Arhi
Sarah_Asya_Arhi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100% ! everysingle word! and i do think as well tannu will hurt nikhat! and also if ayaan finds out THEN he can tell his BHAI! wow i love ur post!
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

How I see things unfolding is Billi attacks Zoya, Asad saves her in the hotel possibly? Then billi/zoya confrontation (or the confrontation can happen before the hotel attack). Next, Zoya calls Asad on the cliff but Billi comes. Billi pushes Zoya and leaves. However, Asad and Zoya meet and Zoya tells him everything and he believes her this time. Billi has been having an upperhand in the trust department on Asad, about time Zoya takes over. This would be a very intense scene and Zoya will probably revive Asad from his guilt. I really feel they will go to Ajmer and get married. Now what i would like to see is for Asad to kick billi out. But if not, they keep the marriage a secret to find out billi's motives. So Asad even goes back and announces his wedding with Billi. She is super happy and AsYa work on revealing her. But then I also think she will be exposed in Ajmer itself because otherwise she would not need to pull the father card. And like you mentioned she may come back for revenge to create MU and separate AsYa. I strongly feel AsYa will be married/together post Ajmer. The father card will lay the ground for the future track of Zoya restarting her mission of finding her father with Asad's help. Billi will not and cannot reveal to Zoya that Gaffur is her father.

I love your theory/prediction/hope for AsYa secret marriage n the both of them working together to expose bca but my question is whether Asad is technically still supposed to be in Ajmer coz the lady did say that he had checked out so was a little confused. We know he's not gonna save her at the cliff but the fact that the chaadar that he put in the dargah saves her means that he is there so there are soo many confusions going on. I really hope Oishi can provide us with at least one spoiler which can clear up at least some of our confusion. I am liking seeing the AyRa love story finally kicking off from Ayaan's end too. I also agree that this time Asad will definitely believe Zoya n they will have some nice moments. I think the show needs to have a balance of happy/positive n sad/negative coz at this rate, the depression will be too much. If they're planning on extending bca, then they should at least have AsYa united so that there is at least something positive to watch otherwise it is just getting too dull n depressing to see evil winning n being the only smart ones in the show. Need to see some positivity!!

P.S. How ridiculous/funny was the precap!!! Seriously, the things Gul makes her preg character does is amazing. Same thing happened with Geet - she was pregnant but her stomach never showed n she was able to run, fall, get sliced by swords, and more n nothing happened to the baby LOL

Thank you! But it is more likely that Asad kicks BCA out because if she felt she was winning she would never reveal Zoya's father. But whatever it is AsYa are uniting. I think he will probably see Billi at the airport and come back or something like that. But Asad is still in Ajmer. We still need to see the blue top grey jacket scene. I really feel that will be the reconciliation (camera on tracks) and then they will go to the dargah again.

I liked the start of AyRa's story as well. Yup happy days are coming! I am sure! Gul always balances it.

It was funny! Gul is very bad in the logic department. How on earth did she do that. But hey Zoya and the circus house brains have come back from vacation!!!

I know Asad is still in Ajmer but I don't think the blue top grey jacket wala koi scene hai coz wasn't that just supposed to be part of the saaiyyaan song sequence which they just edited out? We saw him standing in that outfit during the song leaning on a wall so I just figured that outfit was already done. But, from the Ajmer shoot, I think wts left is bca-zoe confrontation scene coz that was def in Ajmer as well as Asad in white jacket n jeans so that theory of yours sort of makes sense that they meet at the airport or something like that. I think once again, logic will be out of the window in terms of her reaching Ajmer. 

I think that it was a blooper to put that scene in the song sequence. The blue top scene seemed very important with camera on tracks so I really feel its still coming. I think that will be the reconciliation scene! I don't think they would edit such an important scene. Plus after the cliff billi will go away but Asad needs to find out about Zoya. I really hope that scene was not edited out.

Btw..did u see the latest telebuzz video? It is giving me hope again but scared to be hopeful. Still possible happiness. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Devika-that gives me hope too! AsYa have to come together united from Ajmer otherwise it will be a HUGE insult! In addition, Asad needs to trust Zoya. These two things are for sure. So Asad has to find out about billi partially!

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Devika-that gives me hope too! AsYa have to come together united from Ajmer otherwise it will be a HUGE insult! In addition, Asad needs to trust Zoya. These two things are for sure. So Asad has to find out about billi partially!

I know, yaar. Baad mein jo hoga dekha jaayega. I'm willing to tolerate billi after as long as we get a reunion by the end of the Ajmer track otherwise will be really disappointed. Don't care how we get there as long as we do by the end of Ajmer track. 

honeyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

I know, yaar. Baad mein jo hoga dekha jaayega. I'm willing to tolerate billi after as long as we get a reunion by the end of the Ajmer track otherwise will be really disappointed. Don't care how we get there as long as we do by the end of Ajmer track. 

I am sure we will! Ajmer has that power. That's why I still think that blue top scene is their reconciliation in the fort and then they go to ajmer for blessings again. They could not have built the whole dargah set for only one scene. Also, billi ALWAYS brings AsYa closer. This time when Zoya tells him everything, he will trust her for sure! It will be great!

Plus, IF billi won in Ajmer then there was no reason for her to reveal the father card so this means she fails there and AsYa come back together. I really hope they are either playing her or she is kicked out (i would prefer kicked out though)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I am sure we will! Ajmer has that power. That's why I still think that blue top scene is their reconciliation in the fort and then they go to ajmer for blessings again. They could not have built the whole dargah set for only one scene. Also, billi ALWAYS brings AsYa closer. This time when Zoya tells him everything, he will trust her for sure! It will be great!

Plus, IF billi won in Ajmer then there was no reason for her to reveal the father card so this means she fails there and AsYa come back together. I really hope they are either playing her or she is kicked out (i would prefer kicked out though)

I agree. Actually, after u mentioned it, I went back n looked at the pics again n u were right for it to be a small scene would make no sense. There were a couple of them there n all different looking so def a scene related to that outfit. I was only confused coz of the sequence of events coz we have the hotel scene in nxt epi, then im guess tanu-zoe confrontation n then cliff scene (all in the same outfit). n the cliff scene was shot in Mumbai so I'm wondering whether reunion shot ho gaya ya nahi. 

I actually would prefer them playing her coz we would get some masti between the 2 of them n maybe some secret romance kinda scenes which would be really cute to see esp between them but im good with both. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

I agree. Actually, after u mentioned it, I went back n looked at the pics again n u were right for it to be a small scene would make no sense. There were a couple of them there n all different looking so def a scene related to that outfit. I was only confused coz of the sequence of events coz we have the hotel scene in nxt epi, then im guess tanu-zoe confrontation n then cliff scene (all in the same outfit). n the cliff scene was shot in Mumbai so I'm wondering whether reunion shot ho gaya ya nahi. 

I actually would prefer them playing her coz we would get some masti between the 2 of them n maybe some secret romance kinda scenes which would be really cute to see esp between them but im good with both. 

Yup and forum 32 posted a KSG SJ picture of it and it seemed like an important scene. I think the hotel scene will happen in the next episode, Billi Zoya confrontation, Billi comes and pushes Zoya off the cliff and leaves, Zoya comes back and I don't know how they will go forward from there but that AsYa scene is coming and then possibly another dargah scene. The cliff scene was shot in Mumbai but they will show it in Ajmer. The cliff spoiler pic had a mosque on it and hence the chaddhar saves Zoya. Let's see. It is possible they will shoot the reunion in Mumbai and show it as Ajmer. But AsYa have to come back together from Ajmer! Bas!

I would prefer that too. It would be a treat to see chupke chupke romance. I would love it. But then why is billi pulling the father card? It means she failed that's why but you never know.

But this whole Ajmer track is for trust. I don't know if you saw F32's comment on billi backstory article. They mentioned how Billi has an upperhand on Asad in terms of trust and hopefully it will give away soon and if it is Zoya who does that it would be great to watch. They said something like that. That's why I feel this time Zoya will tell Asad and he will trust her. It will be a very emotional scene when he finds out he is innocent and yet he will feel so guilty for trusting billi. But Zoya will revive him just like his confession revived her. 

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

Go to top