It's only AsYa! - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
When Billi came and started all her nonsense and brought up the suhaagraat again..Asad just didn't pay much attention to her..right after she finishes talking, the first thing that came outta Asad's mouth was "Zoya was here!"..so he clearly was still thinking about Zoya and Zoya alone..he probably was zoned out when Tanu was bringing up that bed scene again..lol! He was still lost in Zoya's thoughts..they didn't show Asad thinking and regretting about that day..they only showed Asad still just lost in Zoya's thoughts..When Asad came out with his luggage, all he could think of was praying for Zoya since he didn't get to see her..In my opinion, Tanu was there yes, but Asad had barely any interaction with her..he talked and thought about Zoya only..besides being a gentleman and offering Tanu to bring her bag..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mbficoa

When Billi came and started all her nonsense and brought up the suhaagraat again..Asad just didn't pay much attention to her..right after she finishes talking, the first thing that came outta Asad's mouth was "Zoya was here!"..so he clearly was still thinking about Zoya and Zoya alone..he probably was zoned out when Tanu was bringing up that bed scene again..lol! He was still lost in Zoya's thoughts..they didn't show Asad thinking and regretting about that day..they only showed Asad still just lost in Zoya's thoughts..When Asad came out with his luggage, all he could think of was praying for Zoya since he didn't get to see her..In my opinion, Tanu was there yes, but Asad had barely any interaction with her..he talked and thought about Zoya only..besides being a gentleman and offering Tanu to bring her bag..

I agree with you! He was still in the Zoya zone! He also prayed for her outside. She is the only thing on his mind :)
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you! He was still in the Zoya zone! He also prayed for her outside. She is the only thing on his mind :)

Also, I love how Asad was still hopeful--the moment receptionist mentioned Zoya..he thought that Zoya changed her mind..he knows that Zoya loves him and he really thinks and hopes that Zoya would forgive him like she always does...
Originally posted by mbficoa

Also, I love how Asad was still hopeful--the moment receptionist mentioned Zoya..he thought that Zoya changed her mind..he knows that Zoya loves him and he really thinks and hopes that Zoya would forgive him like she always does...

Yup! And his smile and the hope could be seen in his eyes! Plus I am glad that scene happened. Now he knows Zoya has to say something and he will listen :) 

Honestly I don't see how Gul can screw this up. Ramadan is starting she cannot keep showing evil win. She needs to bring something positive. 
Today's episode! Nothing extraordinary but just a few points for today:

-I liked how Zoya played the sword trick with Billi
-Zoya knows for sure nothing happened and I have a feeling they cut out scenes because the Billi/Zoya pointing at each other never came. That would have probably been Billi further challenging Zoya but I guess with all the hatred they will wrap this nonsense up soon IMO.
-Zoya's confession and new found desire to fight was good. So was AsYa's connection when Zoya was confessing.
-AyRa were good today. I noticed parallels again. Ayaan was dejected like Asad until Humera came. Same way Zoya has to come.
-I am still counting on that blue top scene. I really hope it comes. It does not make sense otherwise because nothing came out of Ajmer then. Did they really go that far just for Zoya's brain cells to turn on? Maybe they won't show it tomorrow but AsYa will return together and it will be shown as a flashback.
-Gul cannot hurt sentiments by not letting Good win in Ajmer. Asad's dua has to be answered so i really really hope they come back together. I will be supremely upset if they don't come back together. Zoya is in different clothes while Billi is in the same in the spoiler pictures and this gives me hope.
-Can't tell much from sbs/sbb from today but people are saying Asad will only be in a dream. But frankly, if Asad is in turmoil and all this is going on in Zoya's life-to me it does not make sense for Zoya to be all happy during this wedding and dancing with Imran. If AsYa unite and this happens it makes sense.
-Last wednesday was good so let's hope tomorrow is too.
-Billi getting slapped means she pulls the pregnancy card and Asad then kicks her out and thats why she pulls the father card. Otherwise there is no reason for her to do that if Asad accepts it.
-I know we all are saying everything has to happen tomorrow but it is not necessary for the MS  to start as soon as the episode starts on Thursday. I mean if you remember during the Sangeet, there were portions from each of the serials individually before the Sangeet started. 

So reconciliation happens tomorrow...AsYa come back...Billi drama happens...Thursday they begin with AsYa going to this wedding. I know KSG was not in the segments and I don't know why...I still feel he will be there...why would Zoya go to a random wedding alone? And it definitely does not make sense for her to go on the way back to Bhopal.

Today's episode once again lacked logic. I hope this was just because of the outdoor shoot...and logic will come back. 

Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago

Today's episode! Nothing extraordinary but just a few points for today:

-I liked how Zoya played the sword trick with Billi
-Zoya knows for sure nothing happened and I have a feeling they cut out scenes because the Billi/Zoya pointing at each other never came. That would have probably been Billi further challenging Zoya but I guess with all the hatred they will wrap this nonsense up soon IMO.
-Zoya's confession and new found desire to fight was good. So was AsYa's connection when Zoya was confessing.
-AyRa were good today. I noticed parallels again. Ayaan was dejected like Asad until Humera came. Same way Zoya has to come.
-I am still counting on that blue top scene. I really hope it comes. It does not make sense otherwise because nothing came out of Ajmer then. Did they really go that far just for Zoya's brain cells to turn on? Maybe they won't show it tomorrow but AsYa will return together and it will be shown as a flashback.
-Gul cannot hurt sentiments by not letting Good win in Ajmer. Asad's dua has to be answered so i really really hope they come back together. I will be supremely upset if they don't come back together. Zoya is in different clothes while Billi is in the same in the spoiler pictures and this gives me hope.
-Can't tell much from sbs/sbb from today but people are saying Asad will only be in a dream. But frankly, if Asad is in turmoil and all this is going on in Zoya's life-to me it does not make sense for Zoya to be all happy during this wedding and dancing with Imran. If AsYa unite and this happens it makes sense.
-Last wednesday was good so let's hope tomorrow is too.
-Billi getting slapped means she pulls the pregnancy card and Asad then kicks her out and thats why she pulls the father card. Otherwise there is no reason for her to do that if Asad accepts it.
-I know we all are saying everything has to happen tomorrow but it is not necessary for the MS  to start as soon as the episode starts on Thursday. I mean if you remember during the Sangeet, there were portions from each of the serials individually before the Sangeet started. 

So reconciliation happens tomorrow...AsYa come back...Billi drama happens...Thursday they begin with AsYa going to this wedding. I know KSG was not in the segments and I don't know why...I still feel he will be there...why would Zoya go to a random wedding alone? And it definitely does not make sense for her to go on the way back to Bhopal.

Today's episode once again lacked logic. I hope this was just because of the outdoor shoot...and logic will come back. 

I agree. There was nothing special in today's episode. Yesterday's was much better. I'm really liking the progression in AyRa's love story. It is really sweet. 

I loved Zoe pulling the sword on bca. Was super happy n her expression during Zoe's confrontation was amazing. It was great to see her sweating bullets for once. Loved Zoe's confidence n dialogue "Jab woh tumhare saath the, tab bhi mere baare mein hi baat karte rahe". Such an in your face wala dialogue 👏

Her confession was beautiful n loved that Asad either heard the confession or just her voice. But that connection was amazing. 

Honestly, from the sbs/sbb videos, it did seem like Asad was there just for the dream sequence. I don't know how she reaches there. Maybe she gets there when she's headed bk to Bhopal but then that means their reunion wouldn't have happened which like u said seems like a complete waste to go to Ajmer just for a confession n or Zoe to get her wits bk. I don't know why she's happily dancing but maybe its coz she knows that she n Asad are abt to get bk together n thats why she's not super depressed. 

Also, I agree with you that slap scene would have happened only coz bca has pushed zoe far enough, so she must've pulled the preg track but that also means that Zoe did not expose her in front of everyone which once again doesn't make sense. Unless, she just tells Asad that she forgives him but I can't believe that she would let Asad suffer like that so maybe she tells him but not everyone else n then when bca pulls the preg track, she loses control n goes in for the slap. I have a feeling that maybe the reunion will happen only on Friday or nxt week but i guess we can just wait n watch.

P.S. I have a question. In yesterday's episode, what exactly does Asad say in the ending? "Meri jaan jahan kahin bhi ho" or "Zoya jahan kahin bhi ho"?
Hey Devika-I agree episode was dry but Zoya was great!

Too many loopholes. I know many people are like Ajmer had a purpose and I am usually a person who always looks at the positive side but they started Ajmer by saying Asad would get his happiness back and not return empty handed. What on earth is happening? 

I hope the cv's show Asad staying back because he think he heard Zoya and then we get the reconciliation. That would add SO much magnitude to Ajmer. The fact that Asad heard/sensed her presence makes me hope this happens. Now when he tells Billi he is waiting back and she should go she would be okay with it because she thinks Zoya is dead. So she will take her gloating self back home. 

Zoya being so so happy in the MS when her line in the precap was "mujhe apne apnon ke paas jana hai" does not make sense. Attending a marriage would be the last thing she would do if she has to go rescue Asad.

Plus the clothes in the spoiler pic have to be explained.

Last week we never got a precap on Tuesday with the dargah scene and yet Wednesday was great! Let's hope this is the same case!

Also, why the media ban then. Whatever we have seen so far we got segments or spoiler pictures for...even the dargah scene we got pictures. Then what did they shoot during the strict media ban?

I think he said "Zoya Ja Kahin Bhi Ho"

Hey Devika-I agree episode was dry but Zoya was great!

Too many loopholes. I know many people are like Ajmer had a purpose and I am usually a person who always looks at the positive side but they started Ajmer by saying Asad would get his happiness back and not return empty handed. What on earth is happening? 

I hope the cv's show Asad staying back because he think he heard Zoya and then we get the reconciliation. That would add SO much magnitude to Ajmer. The fact that Asad heard/sensed her presence makes me hope this happens. Now when he tells Billi he is waiting back and she should go she would be okay with it because she thinks Zoya is dead. So she will take her gloating self back home. 

Zoya being so so happy in the MS when her line in the precap was "mujhe apne apnon ke paas jana hai" does not make sense. Attending a marriage would be the last thing she would do if she has to go rescue Asad.

Plus the clothes in the spoiler pic have to be explained.

Last week we never got a precap on Tuesday with the dargah scene and yet Wednesday was great! Let's hope this is the same case!

Also, why the media ban then. Whatever we have seen so far we got segments or spoiler pictures for...even the dargah scene we got pictures. Then what did they shoot during the strict media ban?

I think he said "Zoya Ja Kahin Bhi Ho"

I agree that there are way too many loopholes. I feel like even Gul has lost track of the track 😆 It seems like she's confused n has lost sight of what the story is supposed to be. 

It looks like there might not be a reconciliation. I was really hoping n kinda still am but it doesn't seem like it. 

Also, regarding MS, I noticed in one of the bts segments that it looked like Zoe was looking for someone or something. She looked kinda lost so maybe she got there by mistake n I also think that the promo is misleading coz its not even abt Sarita's (main female lead) remarriage. I think the main lead's sister or relative's sangeet/shaadi. I think the only thing she can be happy is coz she knows the truth so there is still hope for her that they get bk together. 

Yea, the clothes in the spoiler r really confusing coz she's not wearing that in the MS n bca is wearing the same outfit so either bca has multiple outfits or its an oversight. Also, it looks like the scene is in the Khan mansion so its gonna be interesting to see how things play out. I'm really hoping that even if illogical, the MS has nothing to do with the QH track n is just there to promote PV. It has happened before where it just is a totally random thing n has nothing to do with the current story. She might show up there but that's just as guest appearance in the show but actually Asad n Zoya have their own track being played out in the actual show. I actually wouldn't mind that happening coz then at least there's a chance for patch up in Ajmer 😊
Yup I agree a patch up in Ajmer only makes sense. Too many loopholes. I don't know where they are taking the story. 

So much for a media ban? There was no reason for that!!
Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
Okay..first of all..did you watch the new spoiler picture? Asad shaved (not good-I still love him but I love the beard)..does this mean sad days are over? No more devdas? Also, he's back in the factory..I don't know why but I feel good about it + he's in black Sherwani? His hair is wet..hope he is with Zoya..and we get some romance..

Finally an interview of Karan and Surbhi--I really hoped for AsYa's dance to be real because they were so intimate..I sooo wanted it to be real..but O well..one of these days we will get an intense intimate romance in reality..still waiting! Apparently it is Zoya's dream..don't know when, where, and how it will fit the track..but still looking forward to watching AsYa together..it's been a long time it seems..I miss my favorite jodi.

Zoya said that mei apno kay pass ja rehi hoon--so maybe she decided to head back to Bhopal but Asad and Zoya meet..Asad stayed back and didn't leave with Tanu...so AsYa's unite in Ajmer!!! I really hope they didn't edit/delay the union just to extend Tanu's track like some people mentioned!

I do feel that Ajmer track has been altered/changed..for whatever reason..there has been some tweaking in the Ajmer track for sure..
Just like you ladies, I am still a believer..I am sure some things did get changed and edited at the last minute but I am still hoping for this much hyped Ajmer track to end on high notes!

I think the main purpose of Ajmer track was Dargah scene..because other scenes could have easily been shot in Mumbai...Even Karan mentioned in one of the articles that main purpose of Ajmer track was to shoot in Daragah..yes, other locations were important part of the track too but not big enough reason to go on an outdoor shoot.. which makes me believe that darah scene is still to come..it has to be super important..

Episode was just alright..I didn't really care much for it...the show is going crazy slow..honestly, it's been boring two days so far..hope things change soon! I am not giving up hope..I am hooked on this show no matter what..but I am done with the lame Tanu track!

I still don't get the Mahasangam thingy..I am outta ideas now..and Devika, remember the 14th feb invitation card that Zoya picked up? AsYa were asked questions..It didn't have anything to do with QH too..So if this Mahasangam does not help or show anything good about AsYa, I would rather have it the way you wrote!

I really believe that media was banned for a reason..the first time when media was banned we got AsYa rain scene..beginning of separation track which was good for the show..now media banned could mean something good coming? We have already seen the worst..I really believe that we have some good stuff coming our way that we have no idea about..rain scene after the staged bed scene.and scenes after that were unpredictable..people did have somewhat idea of what could happen but nobody knew the details..I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised this time! :)

The episode tmrw will surely give us an idea of the upcoming episodes..I think tmrw is gonna be a good episode!

Devika, Asad's words were, "baba, Zoya jahan kahin bhi ho ussay mehfooz rukhna; ussay...ussay Khush rukhna".