Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 21)

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
One more thought:

Asad prays "mere maula mujh par rehem kar, mujhe rasta dikha, mujhe meri zindagi dede" 

Maybe I am over-analyzing but mujh par rehem kar is foreshadowing to prove his innocence, mujhe rasta dikha-exposing billi and finding the truth is his raasta, that will give him his zindagi-zoya back. 

Let me know what you think.

Sorry if i sound crazy! I just thought it was an interesting choice of words.

Also, many say that after uniting in Ajmer billi will pull the pregnancy card. Once again, I feel Billi will be exposed before and Asad breaking Zoya's heart again makes no sense to have Ajmer then. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsNpdeepahoneyriaz

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Yaars, I loved your predictions and agree to all the points thats been pointed out...
Once when razia confronted badi bi... She said that badi bi must go to Ajmer dargah to get sanity... And today she said it is not possible to keep badi bi in the store room thruout life time... So I think it is because of razia, tanu goes to Ajmer... But accidentally meets Asad and says that she came to pray at dargaah... So Asad helps her to go to the dargah, thatz it... But before leaving that place( amer fort) she spots zoya there and confronts... Then out of fear she might use her preggy card and try to get married to him in haste and also Asad might agree to marry her as zoya is not ready to forgive him and she hates him now( Asad zoya confrontation is b4 tannu zoya's)... After knowing the truth zoya might try to contact and propose Asad but he says that he has to marry tanveer... Then heart broken zoya might runaway followed by tannu and she might push her from the cliff... Later Asad will search for zoya as she left heartbroken... Then we all know what will happen...or even b4 she pushes zoya asad could hold her and slap tanveer and then tanveer backstory could be showed...Asad innocence proved in a holy place and AsYa unites... They might even get married and do some romance ...

Edited by Npdeepa - 03 July 2013 at 6:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriazniki_12

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by kankabhor

I am sorry guys but I am stalking this thread... Loved to read you all guys.. Very nice analysis..Keep it up..Smile

Lol! You are more than welcome to continue stalking! Intact..you are welcome to jump in the conversation whenever you want! :)

Yup! Please join in :) We just try to be optimistic people Smile

Yeah, I will when I will hav something to say..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Niki, happy for you that you are off the next two days! I am working though-- and won't be able to watch until later!

I love the scene where Asad is practicing his confession--"ap meri life mein taufan ki tarhan ayein or sub kuch badal gaya, mein bhi badal gaya! Ap say milnay kay baad pata chala kay kumbakht senay mein ek dil bhi hai"--yes, we QHians, have most of the dialogues memorized! :) And yes, Zoya has completely changed this man..totally changed! She taught him how to actually "live" the life..and now that she is gone-Asad is surely lifeless!

I forgot to comment earlier, I am pretty sure that Zoya's letter wasn't directed to Billi--Zoya doesn't need to run away from Tanu..Zoya ain't scared of her..but she wants to run away from Asad because she is irrevocably in love with Asad..

I loved how Asad cried--he literally cried his heart out--poor guy was bawling! Glad Dilshad was there for me!

Hayee..loved the "ugur ap ko kuch ho jata tu I would have gone crazy" line and you are so right..Zoya is suffering and Asad has gone crazy..okay..enough of this..I just want my AsYa back together ASAP! (got a little emotional here)

"Teray bin sanu soniya" is my favorite song out of all the songs played in QH--I actually wrote a post about this song and how it relates to Asad and Zoya..I think I wrote it in march..Zoya is the one who gives Asad "Rooh ka sakoon" and she's the one who lets Asad do all his "Nakhra"! Love "Tu Jahaan Mein Wahan" too! I actually have a playlist "AsYa" on my iPod and it has most of the songs from QH--I couldn't find "Teray Bin Sanu Soniya" on iTunes though..so that I just youtube it!

Media ban makes sense..see starting tmrw is Ajmer.. So whatever they have shot in the last few days and whatever they are gonna shoot while Ajmer track is going is for the future so if they allow any media, people would just know the story...which will totally spoil everything..Ajmer track wouldn't remain a mystery because everyone would know what's gonna happen after Ajmer..(I still want spoilers though, lol)

According to Oishi's spoiler, Zoya does know that Asad saved her.. she probably saw him in the car too...After reading Oishi's spoiler, I think when Zoya would question Asad about saving her..why he saved her and all..thats when Asad will tell her that he loves her!

Love how you dissected the prayer!
Maula reham kar-God, have mercy on me!
Mujhey rasta dikha-show me direction--that could be God directing him to Zoya and thats how he ends up meeting Zoya at Amer fort OR God directing him to the "truth" about Bili--so it could go both ways!
Mujhey meri zindagi de day-Zoya is his life so he is clearly asking for Zoya..but you are right, Zoya would only come back if Billi's truth is revealed..so truth has to come out..whether Asad finds it first or Zoya does!

@Npdeepa Always love reading your point of view! Your prediction is very possible!!!
Okay..so I honestly just want Tanu to blurt out the truth and then Zoya reconciling with Asad and then Tanu mad..tries to hurt Zoya..and Asad catches her..gets to know the truth..slaps Tanu and end of Tanu track..BUT my prediction obviously would not create more drama than your prediction..and TV is all about Drama..so I can see your prediction being true...See, if the pregnancy card has to be used, I would rather watch it used in Ajmer and be done with while they are still in Ajmer so that AsYa come back happy and free of Tanu.. I would go with this instead of Tanu troubling Asad with the baby after Ajmer..I just very strongly feel that all evil will be finished in Ajmer..so if "pregnant with Asad's baby" topic has to start, it should start and FINISH in Ajmer! And then Tanu can come back and start her story with Nikhat and Imran!

Edited by mbficoa - 03 July 2013 at 8:33pm

niki_12kankabhor

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that the media ban makes sense. But with all the positive signs and the power of Ajmer being shown today it makes no sense to let Billi win again. That would really be a slap on the face to every person who believes in the power of God! Gul better not screw this up!

Deepa-I like your prediction. I really want this billi to be exposed in Ajmer in front of Asad. For Asad to come back with happiness he must know the truth.

Plus, if AsYa unite and come back only to be separated again because of Billi makes no sense. Firstly, Zoya would know about Billi from Ajmer. Second, the divine forces would be insulted big time since evil would win again. Third, Asad would end up breaking Zoya's heart again which I am positive he would not do.

Let's hope for the best. Gul gave us several positive signs in today's episode and if those are foreshadowing the upcoming track then that definitely means good will win and evil will lose and AsYa will come back united!

Super excited for the Ajmer track :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Such a post zz makes me feel so relieved
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you that the media ban makes sense. But with all the positive signs and the power of Ajmer being shown today it makes no sense to let Billi win again. That would really be a slap on the face to every person who believes in the power of God! Gul better not screw this up!

Deepa-I like your prediction. I really want this billi to be exposed in Ajmer in front of Asad. For Asad to come back with happiness he must know the truth.

Plus, if AsYa unite and come back only to be separated again because of Billi makes no sense. Firstly, Zoya would know about Billi from Ajmer. Second, the divine forces would be insulted big time since evil would win again. Third, Asad would end up breaking Zoya's heart again which I am positive he would not do.

Let's hope for the best. Gul gave us several positive signs in today's episode and if those are foreshadowing the upcoming track then that definitely means good will win and evil will lose and AsYa will come back united!

Super excited for the Ajmer track :)

Did u guys watch today's SBS/SBB? Anyway, they showed bca pushing Zoe off the cliff n when they were being interviewed, Amrapali said that iss baar Asad usse bachane ke liye nahin aayega lekin woh bach jayegi. Before the push, Zoe also screams out "I love you, Mr. Khan..I love you" Party 

Anyway, here's what I think the sequence of events are gonna be based on today's segments:
Asad-Zoya confrontation where he confesses but she walks away, Tadap Tadap sequence n he thinks she doesn't love him or want to have anything to do with him. BCA reaches there somehow n BCA-Zoe confrontation where Zoe figures out the truth n calls Asad to cliff so that she can confess but either Asad doesn't hear it n only Bca hears it n deletes the msg or bca hears it b4 Asad n she heads to the cliff n pushes her off it. I don't think this time Asad will save her. Obv she'll survive but I don't think it'll be Asad. Then, Asad is dejected coz he still thinks that Zoe doesn't love him n in the meantime, bca will think tht Zoe is finally dead n will play her preg card n this time since Asad doesn't really care abt anything n its his duty etc., he'll say yes. But on the nikaah wala day, when Maulvi says kya aapko yeh nikaah qubool hai, obv Asad will hesitate n will be in is own world so Maulvi will ask again n b4 he can say Qubool Hai, Zoe will come n say "Qubool Nahin Hai" like Asad did when he came to save her from the whole Akram wedding. 

honeyriazniki_12

sumitonly Senior Member
sumitonly
sumitonly

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Just lovely

Go to top