AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Deepa-i agree with you that AsYa's events can go that way! Makes sense! But please billi ko wapas mat leke ao!!

I mean she can come back to cause trouble for nikhat...but not AsYa! I am done with her lurking around..

Sooo one of our ideas did come true..Asad is gonna save Zoya..bring her home and that's how she's gonna get her clothes..and once she gets well..she's either gonna tell him that she's leaving for NYC but actually not go there or she's just gonna disappear on him again! I think that Zoya is gonna tell Asad, after she's gets well that she's going to NYC..and then later Asad will spot her in Ajmer!
and the letter Asad gets from zoya must have been written by tanveer...

Yes, agree! and Tanu in Ajmer with Asad just shows that she doesn't get caught after Mangalpur part 2-so the only way Zoya will find out about Tanu's plans is if Tanu blurts out the truth during confrontation! And the only way Zoya will ruin Tanu's plan is by marrying Asad!!! Tanu might throw out the pregnancy card then but whatever the doctor said about pregnancy that Tanu didn't hear will go against her?

Okay so Mangalpur part 2 is before Ajmer. I am okay with that. I just want to know how the hell is Asad going to find Zoya. 

So how he finds her i have no clue. But he does, brings her back home. It will be epic he will be so worried for her. Then I feel she will run off to Ajmer. There was a mention of Ajmer in today's episode too. And the person who blessed Asad said that he should not give up hope.

There is no way Asad would confess to Zoya in Ajmer if he were getting married to billi. I am positive about that. Right? So Asad finds out Zoya went to Ajmer. Looks around for her and confrontations happen when they spot each other. But Zoya rejects him still. Perhaps Billi has told her she and Asad are getting married. Billi will follow Asad and Zoya because she wanted to keep them away and here Asad is following Zoya again. So when Zoya rejects Asad Billi overhears and is super happy. She blurts the truth to Zoya i am sure about that. Now Zoya knows the truth so she has to kill Zoya again. So she calls Zoya to the cliff. They have a faceoff there...but this will not really be a Mangalpur-this will be Asad coming and catching Billi trying to kill Zoya. I think this is where he will slap her. And then AsYa go to Ajmer and reconcile/confess/maybe get married.

Billi is over! She is getting exposed soon I am sure! Also, Asad's curse today will go to her. 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is super confused. I cannot figure out wt is happening. So I was also wondering how he finds Zoe n my thinking is that whn Asad comes the next day, he gets the letter, only it'll be written by Zoe n then after reading it, I think Asad will get suspicious that Zoe could never have written a letter like that (depending on whatever the letter contained). Then, he might feel her around n there might be a hole in the wall n that's how he saves her. I know its really far fetched but can't figure anything else. 

As for bca, she obviously doesn't get caught no coz she does go to Ajmer but in one of the segments, they show her n Asad walking together with the chaadar. Starting to think that they go together but not sure at all. It could be that Zoe takes off to Ajmer but like someone mentioned say that she has gone off to NY. Maybe Asad doesn't care that he is getting married n still confesses coz he is so far gone in love Heart She obviously refuses n then like you mentioned Niki, she'll try to kill Zoe again but this time Asad will see her, save Zoe n slap her. I did like someone's thought (don't know who's) that Zoe will feel guilty for not believing in Asad even when she knew of bca's motives n Asad will come to pray for Zoe n then they confess there n unite. I really hope they do get married there coz that would be beautiful. 

P.S. Forgot to mention, I think after saving Zoe from the wall, he will take out the taveez n tie it on her to keep her safe Smile

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 01 July 2013 at 12:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Deepa-i agree with you that AsYa's events can go that way! Makes sense! But please billi ko wapas mat leke ao!!

I mean she can come back to cause trouble for nikhat...but not AsYa! I am done with her lurking around..

Sooo one of our ideas did come true..Asad is gonna save Zoya..bring her home and that's how she's gonna get her clothes..and once she gets well..she's either gonna tell him that she's leaving for NYC but actually not go there or she's just gonna disappear on him again! I think that Zoya is gonna tell Asad, after she's gets well that she's going to NYC..and then later Asad will spot her in Ajmer!

Yes, agree! and Tanu in Ajmer with Asad just shows that she doesn't get caught after Mangalpur part 2-so the only way Zoya will find out about Tanu's plans is if Tanu blurts out the truth during confrontation! And the only way Zoya will ruin Tanu's plan is by marrying Asad!!! Tanu might throw out the pregnancy card then but whatever the doctor said about pregnancy that Tanu didn't hear will go against her?

Okay so Mangalpur part 2 is before Ajmer. I am okay with that. I just want to know how the hell is Asad going to find Zoya. 

So how he finds her i have no clue. But he does, brings her back home. It will be epic he will be so worried for her. Then I feel she will run off to Ajmer. There was a mention of Ajmer in today's episode too. And the person who blessed Asad said that he should not give up hope.

There is no way Asad would confess to Zoya in Ajmer if he were getting married to billi. I am positive about that. Right? So Asad finds out Zoya went to Ajmer. Looks around for her and confrontations happen when they spot each other. But Zoya rejects him still. Perhaps Billi has told her she and Asad are getting married. Billi will follow Asad and Zoya because she wanted to keep them away and here Asad is following Zoya again. So when Zoya rejects Asad Billi overhears and is super happy. She blurts the truth to Zoya i am sure about that. Now Zoya knows the truth so she has to kill Zoya again. So she calls Zoya to the cliff. They have a faceoff there...but this will not really be a Mangalpur-this will be Asad coming and catching Billi trying to kill Zoya. I think this is where he will slap her. And then AsYa go to Ajmer and reconcile/confess/maybe get married.

Billi is over! She is getting exposed soon I am sure! Also, Asad's curse today will go to her. 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is super confused. I cannot figure out wt is happening. So I was also wondering how he finds Zoe n my thinking is that whn Asad comes the next day, he gets the letter, only it'll be written by Zoe n then after reading it, I think Asad will get suspicious that Zoe could never have written a letter like that (depending on whatever the letter contained). Then, he might feel her around n there might be a hole in the wall n that's how he saves her. I know its really far fetched but can't figure anything else. 

As for bca, she obviously doesn't get caught no coz she does go to Ajmer but in one of the segments, they show her n Asad walking together with the chaadar. Starting to think that they go together but not sure at all. It could be that Zoe takes off to Ajmer but like someone mentioned say that she has gone off to NY. Maybe Asad doesn't care that he is getting married n still confesses coz he is so far gone in love Heart She obviously refuses n then like you mentioned Niki, she'll try to kill Zoe again but this time Asad will see her, save Zoe n slap her. I did like someone's thought (don't know who's) that Zoe will feel guilty for not believing in Asad even when she knew of bca's motives n Asad will come to pray for Zoe n then they confess there n unite. I really hope they do get married there coz that would be beautiful. 

Yup i have no clue how he will find her-but this seems possible. I am guessing that scene won't be till wednesday.

I think that segment with her and Asad is them leaving. Asad comes to jaipur in search of Zoya. Otherwise why come to these forts and palaces instead he would just go to the dargah. So billi is pissed again and follows. 

Many people are feeling that Billi and Asad will come together. But he already knows how broken Zoya is. For him to confess despite getting married to billi is horrible and cruel. I would not want that. I can tolerate billi lying to Zoya that they are getting married and that's why she rejects him. But after the billi zoya confrontation-zoya will find the truth and i am sure billi will get caught. There is no way she is winning in a holy place. 

This reaffirms my thinking that something else big will happen in Ajmer. Otherwise, why take Amarpalli just for one scene. 

Then AsYa unite and hopefully get married in the dargah!!

Wow it is quite possible he will tie the taveez on her!!

Edited by niki_12 - 01 July 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

As for bca, she obviously doesn't get caught no coz she does go to Ajmer but in one of the segments, they show her n Asad walking together with the chaadar. Starting to think that they go together but not sure at all. It could be that Zoe takes off to Ajmer but like someone mentioned say that she has gone off to NY. Maybe Asad doesn't care that he is getting married n still confesses coz he is so far gone in loveHeartShe obviously refuses n then like you mentioned Niki, she'll try to kill Zoe again but this time Asad will see her, save Zoe n slap her. I did like someone's thought (don't know who's) that Zoe will feel guilty for not believing in Asad even when she knew of bca's motives n Asad will come to pray for Zoe n then they confess there n unite. I really hope they do get married there coz that would be beautiful.

P.S. Forgot to mention, I think after saving Zoe from the wall, he will take out the taveez n tie it on her to keep her safeSmile

Crap! Ehhh! I cleared my reply again! Does this happen with you ladies ever? Makes me sooo mad! Anyway..I am gonna go back to writing on my notepad and the cut and paste here! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

About humeira's disease : which we all have doubted about from day one...
Hysterical (fugue) amnesia - this is a very rare phenomenon. Patients forget not only their past, but their very identity. A person could wake up and suddenly not have any sense at all of who they are - even if they look in the mirror they do not recognize their own reflection (the person in the mirror is a stranger). All the details in their wallet - driving license, credit cards, IDs - are meaningless. This type of amnesia is usually triggered by an event that the person's mind is unable to cope with properly. In most cases the memory either slowly or suddenly comes back within a few days. However, the memory of the shocking event itself may never come back completely...

Maybe she might have witnessed her parents killing Ayaan ' s biological father ( shireen's first husband)... We never know... And at present , I believe she has been kidnapped by tanveer who switched humeira identity with another girl named rajni, a married Hindu girl who actually died in that bus accident ... Razia said to tanveer that humeira did never board the bus to ranikanjh... So she is been kidnapped even b4 that by tanveer 's gundas... And now after a month, when tanveer has to sort out her own problem... She might let humeira free , then she might've been found by police...

Niki and Devika, did you read the comment above? What are your thoughts?

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Basically he has started to feel her presence... That was clearly shown in today's episode... And even after reading the letter ( actually written by tanveer)...he still would feel her presence and find her in the wall... As he know she was already buried on the ground... And now as the construction work are going on... And by seeing a fresh wall... He might start to break it and gets shocked ...

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Basically he has started to feel her presence... That was clearly shown in today's episode... And even after reading the letter ( actually written by tanveer)...he still would feel her presence and find her in the wall... As he know she was already buried on the ground... And now as the construction work are going on... And by seeing a fresh wall... He might start to break it and gets shocked ...

Yesss! I can totally see him sensing Zoya's presence around! I wonder if he's gonna think about the incident..it is clearly a murder attempt..Asad has to put his thinking cap on this time..they can't show him oblivious..and dumb! I know that he might be too caught up with Zoya's condition right at that moment and may not think about the situation as a whole..but he has got to use his brain after Zoya is outta danger!

Devika, I absolutely LOVE the idea of Asad tying the protection band thingy on Zoya! He's obviously not in a position to tie the love and trust band again just yet but he can surely take the band off of him and tie on his Zoya!

Niki, your theory totally make sense--we may not get Mangalpur part 2 in Ajmer but cliff scene could still happen..and that would explain Arampali on the outdoor shoot! + I kinda always wanted Zoya to be physically well during Dargah scene!
With the cliff scene still being a possibility, I am gonna continue to hope that Billi gets caught in Ajmer!
See, AsYa's reunion is for sure! So Zoya is gonna come back to the Khan house! Billi can't be there with Zoya in the same house..so she has to get exposed in Ajmer!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Yesss! I can totally see him sensing Zoya's presence around! I wonder if he's gonna think about the incident..it is clearly a murder attempt..Asad has to put his thinking cap on this time..they can't show him oblivious..and dumb! I know that he might be too caught up with Zoya's condition right at that moment and may not think about the situation as a whole..but he has got to use his brain after Zoya is outta danger!

Devika, I absolutely LOVE the idea of Asad tying the protection band thingy on Zoya! He's obviously not in a position to tie the love and trust band again just yet but he can surely take the band off of him and tie on his Zoya!

Niki, your theory totally make sense--we may not get Mangalpur part 2 in Ajmer but cliff scene could still happen..and that would explain Arampali on the outdoor shoot! + I kinda always wanted Zoya to be physically well during Dargah scene!
With the cliff scene still being a possibility, I am gonna continue to hope that Billi gets caught in Ajmer!
See, AsYa's reunion is for sure! So Zoya is gonna come back to the Khan house! Billi can't be there with Zoya in the same house..so she has to get exposed in Ajmer!

Exactly! And I am so glad you agree! I also think he will sense Zoya's presence. And yes he needs to start thinking too.

Thank goodness you agree that they will unite in the dargah. I mean the forum is in uproar that billi will get married to asad and what not. But the promo clearly suggested that AsYa will unite.

So here are things I am sure about:
1. No marriage drama happened-because I really doubt Asad would confess then especially after knowing how hurt Zoya is...right?
2. AsYa are uniting in the dargah.

Now I agree Billi and Zoya cannot be in the same house and she gets exposed in Ajmer. I really think this is what it is. Amarpalli said in today's sbs how she was touring jaipur with her husband so she did not go to the dargah, which I really think means she got exposed and AsYa went to the dargah. It may not be a mangalpur scenario but it may be close to it. She will try to push Zoya but Asad will come at the right time. 
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Okay one more point i thought of:

There has to be a reason for having Mangalpur part 2 before Ajmer. I mean why have this, what difference will this cause??

I think this will give Asad the push that he NEEDS to win Zoya back! Even the lady who blessed him today told him to never give up/lose hope.

I am further convinced that the marriage drama did not happen..at least i hope!

What do you ladies think? Why Mangalpur now?

honeyriaz

Go to top