India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 17)

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
About humeira's disease : which we all have doubted about from day one...
Hysterical (fugue) amnesia - this is a very rare phenomenon. Patients forget not only their past, but their very identity. A person could wake up and suddenly not have any sense at all of who they are - even if they look in the mirror they do not recognize their own reflection (the person in the mirror is a stranger). All the details in their wallet - driving license, credit cards, IDs - are meaningless. This type of amnesia is usually triggered by an event that the person's mind is unable to cope with properly. In most cases the memory either slowly or suddenly comes back within a few days. However, the memory of the shocking event itself may never come back completely...

Maybe she might have witnessed her parents killing Ayaan ' s biological father ( shireen's first husband)... We never know... And at present , I believe she has been kidnapped by tanveer who switched humeira identity with another girl named rajni, a married Hindu girl who actually died in that bus accident ... Razia said to tanveer that humeira did never board the bus to ranikanjh... So she is been kidnapped even b4 that by tanveer 's gundas... And now after a month, when tanveer has to sort out her own problem... She might let humeira free , then she might've been found by police...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Feel better Devika! Take some rest :)

Yup Humera may lose her memory and I do see ArYa's love story getting a kick start.

I saw the Mazar spoilers. They look divine. It is going to be a great scene i am sure. After all the confrontations in Ajmer and Mangalpur part 2 it will be perfect!

About Mangalpur part 2...imagine how intense it is going to be. This is the first time Zoya will be in danger after both of them are so deeply in love. Asad is going to go crazy, I am sure. It will be a great great scene. I am sure we will get a hug and possible a forehead kiss.

Also, i think he will catch BCA red handed. I don't see how he can find Zoya otherwise. But even if he does not. He will want to know who did this to Zoya and when she reveals that BCA did it-he will trust her this time. I am actually glad its not a cliff because then BCA could have pulled a "galti se ho gaya jammy" card and "hume maaf kardo, hum zoya ko kabhi marna nahi chate the" so glad its not a cliff scene!

Omg! That's exactly what I am thinking..when the last Mangalpur happened..Asad wasn't as deeply in love with her as now..and live wire scene he gave her the tightest hug..in Mahasangam he hugged and even cupped her face...and just a few episodes ago when Tanu hurt Zoya, Asad almost ran to Zoya to check her hand..and now the life and death situation..omg..hug for sure..no doubt about it..I am actually expecting multiple hugs..and I am expecting kisses and not just a kiss..he kissed on her forehead in Mangalpur..this time he should go a step forward and go all crazy seeing Zoya alive..hug and then kiss on her forehead, hug again and kiss her on her cheek..and another hug! Am I hoping too much? I know I am! Lol

Yea, true! How is Asad even gonna know that Zoya is in trouble? And how's he gonna know where to find her? So your phone idea could be true! For Asad to start searching for Zoya, he first needs to know that she's missing/in trouble! Apart from the phone idea, I think this time Asad is gonna catch Tanu, either red-handed or just while talking to her!

I am so desperate right now! I really want just one picture at least of Mangalpur part 2. I want it like ASAP! I can hardly wait!

Putting all the logics aside of Arampali on an outdoor shoot for one scene, I have a feeling that Mangalpur part 2 didn't get shot in Jaipur/Ajmer! It's gonna get shot now..in Mumbai or recently got shot in Mumbai! Even Oishi just got the news about Mangalpur part 2! When the team was in Ajmer, Oishi mentioned not sharing any news--and she didn't! If she wanted to share the Mangalpur part 2 news and if it was shot in Ajmer, she could have told us right then when the team was in Ajmer--and if she didn't tell us then.. she wouldn't have disclosed the news even now! So I have a feeling this particular scene didn't happen during the outdoor shoot!
And it looks like this scene is gonna come after the Mizar scene..yes, it messes up all our predictions but I don't know why..I just think that Zoya is gonna get hurt post Ajmer trip! that's how they are gonna delay the consummation! Stronger redemption track for Asad for trusting Tanu, seeing Zoya sick at the house!
I know they don't always shoot the scenes in an order..but since they are shooting back to back..I would think they would shoot the scene that's gonna air first..Dargah scene has already been shot..so either Dargah scene comes first or they already shot Mangalpur part 2 and we just didn't get any spoilers for that scene from anyone..I wasn't expecting spoilers forum32 but other spoilers like people from the sets at least!

This Mangalpur will be epic for sure!! When he realizes Zoya can be dying he is going to go absolutely crazy. Me too! I just want one picture! I have a feeling they have already shot it. That's why the Zee tagline. Zee would not have the tagline if the shooting was yet to take place i think. But i may be wrong.

The only reason I feel it was shot already is because why take Amarpalli. I think the only shooting that did not happen was he dargah sequence because Ajmer was too crowded. Also, if they have not shot the Billi killing Zoya during the outdoor shoot that means we have spoilers for every scene from the shoot which is a little less likely. I mean forum 32 itself has posted spoilers from every other scene in Ajmer. I don't know why but i feel they would not release pictures of every scene. I asked some people and they said during Mangalpur part 1 there were no segments of Asad actually saving Zoya. Also, Oishi said she only knows some information here and there of Ajmer shoot. She said she does not know everything. Oishi's news came only after the Zee tagline. I think Zee blocked 4 lions from spilling the beans, that's why the media ban. It was the channel's call because they want to bank maximum trp's from this scene IMO. 

But honestly, I don't even care LOL. As long as we get an intense Mangalpur, AsYa reconciliation, and Billi getting exposed and slapped I am okay! I don't even care about the order! And you are right they can definitely delay the consummation like that. So the whole Jaipur confrontations happen, and then Billi Zoya confrontation, Billi blurts, Zoya all upset goes to the dargah for not trusting Asad and rejecting him. Asad comes there too just to pray. Just like the 1st time he saw her he sees her crying...this time he follows her...they reconcile and possibly get married in the dargah. Billi gets super duper upset..tries to kill Zoya...and Asad saves her/slaps billi...but Zoya is too traumatized and so even though they are married they are separated. But then why the Zee tagline now? I am going crazy!

But bottom line is billi MUST get slapped. And I want a Mangalpur part 2 spoiler picture NOW!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepa

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Deepa-i agree with you that AsYa's events can go that way! Makes sense! But please billi ko wapas mat leke ao!!

I mean she can come back to cause trouble for nikhat...but not AsYa! I am done with her lurking around..

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

Deepa-i agree with you that AsYa's events can go that way! Makes sense! But please billi ko wapas mat leke ao!!

I mean she can come back to cause trouble for nikhat...but not AsYa! I am done with her lurking around..
niki... It's on Gul's hand... I hope she will bring her back only to create problems in nikaat life but still it will affect AsYa life too as the QH world believes that Asad has spent one night with tanveer...
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Sooo one of our ideas did come true..Asad is gonna save Zoya..bring her home and that's how she's gonna get her clothes..and once she gets well..she's either gonna tell him that she's leaving for NYC but actually not go there or she's just gonna disappear on him again! I think that Zoya is gonna tell Asad, after she's gets well that she's going to NYC..and then later Asad will spot her in Ajmer!

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Sooo one of our ideas did come true..Asad is gonna save Zoya..bring her home and that's how she's gonna get her clothes..and once she gets well..she's either gonna tell him that she's leaving for NYC but actually not go there or she's just gonna disappear on him again! I think that Zoya is gonna tell Asad, after she's gets well that she's going to NYC..and then later Asad will spot her in Ajmer!
and the letter Asad gets from zoya must have been written by tanveer...
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Yes, agree! and Tanu in Ajmer with Asad just shows that she doesn't get caught after Mangalpur part 2-so the only way Zoya will find out about Tanu's plans is if Tanu blurts out the truth during confrontation! And the only way Zoya will ruin Tanu's plan is by marrying Asad!!! Tanu might throw out the pregnancy card then but whatever the doctor said about pregnancy that Tanu didn't hear will go against her?

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Yes, agree! and Tanu in Ajmer with Asad just shows that she doesn't get caught after Mangalpur part 2-so the only way Zoya will find out about Tanu's plans is if Tanu blurts out the truth during confrontation! And the only way Zoya will ruin Tanu's plan is by marrying Asad!!! Tanu might throw out the pregnancy card then but whatever the doctor said about pregnancy that Tanu didn't hear will go against her?

Okay so Mangalpur part 2 is before Ajmer. I am okay with that. I just want to know how the hell is Asad going to find Zoya. 

So how he finds her i have no clue. But he does, brings her back home. It will be epic he will be so worried for her. Then I feel she will run off to Ajmer. There was a mention of Ajmer in today's episode too. And the person who blessed Asad said that he should not give up hope.

There is no way Asad would confess to Zoya in Ajmer if he were getting married to billi. I am positive about that. Right? So Asad finds out Zoya went to Ajmer. Looks around for her and confrontations happen when they spot each other. But Zoya rejects him still. Perhaps Billi has told her she and Asad are getting married. Billi will follow Asad and Zoya because she wanted to keep them away and here Asad is following Zoya again. So when Zoya rejects Asad Billi overhears and is super happy. She blurts the truth to Zoya i am sure about that. Now Zoya knows the truth so she has to kill Zoya again. So she calls Zoya to the cliff. They have a faceoff there...but this will not really be a Mangalpur-this will be Asad coming and catching Billi trying to kill Zoya. I think this is where he will slap her. And then AsYa go to Ajmer and reconcile/confess/maybe get married.

Billi is over! She is getting exposed soon I am sure! Also, Asad's curse today will go to her. 

AsadkiDeewanihoneyriaz

Go to top