Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 16)

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Did you guys see the ArYa pic!! These stories are paralleling!! 2 love stories WOHOOO!!!

Ayaan with a beard...does that mean they had their mangalpur moment too??

Hola!

So remember us discussing partial memory loss for Zoya? Well that ain't gonna happen..we know Humeira has some kinda sickness..she has passed out before..so I read a comment about Humeira having amnesia..so if that is the case then I am pretty sure that Zoya wouldn't have any memory problem..I mean..they can't show both the girl having brain problems..

I can totally see Ayaan following Asad's steps..his story has begun! Just like Asad fell in love with Zoya, Ayaan is gonna go hopelessly in love with Humeira..he's gonna find out about her sickness and help her out...

And hey, we got Mizar spoilers..AsYa in white! ;) I waited for this moment since the first Dargah scene--hayeee can't wait!

Edited by mbficoa - 30 June 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Did you guys see the ArYa pic!! These stories are paralleling!! 2 love stories WOHOOO!!!

Its either that or its one of QH's famous dream moments. But I'm wondering why she's wearing sindoor? But if its not a dream, it does look like love is developing finally for ayaan which is gonna be great to see as well as great for AsYa coz then there is no chance for ZoYaan. But that also could not happen if AsYa get married in Ajmer (fingers crossed).

Devika, how are you feeling today?

Npdeepaniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Its either that or its one of QH's famous dream moments. But I'm wondering why she's wearing sindoor? But if its not a dream, it does look like love is developing finally for ayaan which is gonna be great to see as well as great for AsYa coz then there is no chance for ZoYaan. But that also could not happen if AsYa get married in Ajmer (fingers crossed).

Thanks for asking but I'm actually feeling worse today. Hopefully, Asad seeing Zoya in tomorrow's epi will make me feel better LOL
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks for asking but I'm actually feeling worse today. Hopefully, Asad seeing Zoya in tomorrow's epi will make me feel betterLOL

What happened? Just allergies? I will pray for ya!
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for asking but I'm actually feeling worse today. Hopefully, Asad seeing Zoya in tomorrow's epi will make me feel betterLOL

What happened? Just allergies? I will pray for ya!

No..don't really have allergies as such but have cough n cold. Thx a lot for your prayers. I could really do with it by the way I'm feeling Unhappy
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Feel better Devika! Take some rest :)

Yup Humera may lose her memory and I do see ArYa's love story getting a kick start.

I saw the Mazar spoilers. They look divine. It is going to be a great scene i am sure. After all the confrontations in Ajmer and Mangalpur part 2 it will be perfect!

About Mangalpur part 2...imagine how intense it is going to be. This is the first time Zoya will be in danger after both of them are so deeply in love. Asad is going to go crazy, I am sure. It will be a great great scene. I am sure we will get a hug and possible a forehead kiss.

Also, i think he will catch BCA red handed. I don't see how he can find Zoya otherwise. But even if he does not. He will want to know who did this to Zoya and when she reveals that BCA did it-he will trust her this time. I am actually glad its not a cliff because then BCA could have pulled a "galti se ho gaya jammy" card and "hume maaf kardo, hum zoya ko kabhi marna nahi chate the" so glad its not a cliff scene!

AsadkiDeewaniNpdeepa

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Feel better Devika! Take some rest :)

Yup Humera may lose her memory and I do see ArYa's love story getting a kick start.

I saw the Mazar spoilers. They look divine. It is going to be a great scene i am sure. After all the confrontations in Ajmer and Mangalpur part 2 it will be perfect!

About Mangalpur part 2...imagine how intense it is going to be. This is the first time Zoya will be in danger after both of them are so deeply in love. Asad is going to go crazy, I am sure. It will be a great great scene. I am sure we will get a hug and possible a forehead kiss.

Also, i think he will catch BCA red handed. I don't see how he can find Zoya otherwise. But even if he does not. He will want to know who did this to Zoya and when she reveals that BCA did it-he will trust her this time. I am actually glad its not a cliff because then BCA could have pulled a "galti se ho gaya jammy" card and "hume maaf kardo, hum zoya ko kabhi marna nahi chate the" so glad its not a cliff scene!

Omg! That's exactly what I am thinking..when the last Mangalpur happened..Asad wasn't as deeply in love with her as now..and live wire scene he gave her the tightest hug..in Mahasangam he hugged and even cupped her face...and just a few episodes ago when Tanu hurt Zoya, Asad almost ran to Zoya to check her hand..and now the life and death situation..omg..hug for sure..no doubt about it..I am actually expecting multiple hugs..and I am expecting kisses and not just a kiss..he kissed on her forehead in Mangalpur..this time he should go a step forward and go all crazy seeing Zoya alive..hug and then kiss on her forehead, hug again and kiss her on her cheek..and another hug! Am I hoping too much? I know I am! Lol

Yea, true! How is Asad even gonna know that Zoya is in trouble? And how's he gonna know where to find her? So your phone idea could be true! For Asad to start searching for Zoya, he first needs to know that she's missing/in trouble! Apart from the phone idea, I think this time Asad is gonna catch Tanu, either red-handed or just while talking to her!

I am so desperate right now! I really want just one picture at least of Mangalpur part 2. I want it like ASAP! I can hardly wait!

Putting all the logics aside of Arampali on an outdoor shoot for one scene, I have a feeling that Mangalpur part 2 didn't get shot in Jaipur/Ajmer! It's gonna get shot now..in Mumbai or recently got shot in Mumbai! Even Oishi just got the news about Mangalpur part 2! When the team was in Ajmer, Oishi mentioned not sharing any news--and she didn't! If she wanted to share the Mangalpur part 2 news and if it was shot in Ajmer, she could have told us right then when the team was in Ajmer--and if she didn't tell us then.. she wouldn't have disclosed the news even now! So I have a feeling this particular scene didn't happen during the outdoor shoot!
And it looks like this scene is gonna come after the Mizar scene..yes, it messes up all our predictions but I don't know why..I just think that Zoya is gonna get hurt post Ajmer trip! that's how they are gonna delay the consummation! Stronger redemption track for Asad for trusting Tanu, seeing Zoya sick at the house!
I know they don't always shoot the scenes in an order..but since they are shooting back to back..I would think they would shoot the scene that's gonna air first..Dargah scene has already been shot..so either Dargah scene comes first or they already shot Mangalpur part 2 and we just didn't get any spoilers for that scene from anyone..I wasn't expecting spoilers forum32 but other spoilers like people from the sets at least!

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Hey... Initially their plan was to push zoya from a high cliff... Remember oishi gave a spoiler pic of cliff and asked to guess ... As the shooting was cancelled... They might have changed the plan... Here is my take... After Asad meets zoya in orphanage - tries to convince her- she avoids him - he might visit once or twice later... Fearing that he'll never leave her... She might say that she is flying back to NY but actually she 'll go to Ajmer... Meanwhile tanu already doubts that girl gaffur mentioned should be zoya... So probably she could also visit her to inform that she and asad are getting married or just closely follow her and thatz how I think she lands up in Ajmer ... After knowing that zoya is safe and returned to NY... Asad might go to Ajmer to get some solace and also To purge his sins...in amer fort tanveer spots zoya first and then confrontation she might blurt out about that night... Then Asad and zoya convo, Asad confess his feelings... But she walks away and in dargah they unite... Unknowingly they might get married (Sufi nikaah - which takes place during Islamic events)... Did u see in one of the spoilers it looked like some celebration/ event is going on... A crowd was approaching zoya... So after their union, obiviously they will stay together and when it was witnessed by tanveer she would bury zoya alive in the walls ... As Asad and zoya are together and when she is missing he'll go I search of her - by that time tanu would have buried her... Asad might slap her but still she would not say where she buried zoya... In mangalpur with the help of yash , he found zoya and now here with the help of god he would find and save her... Or even he might not witness tanu doing it... But later when zoya says it was tanu who did it ... He will believe zoya and after coming back to Bhopal he might slap a rejoicing tanu who thinks she was successful in killing zoya...
Then dilshad will fix a proper nikaah like their second engagement (simple and only family)... Some romance between AsYa ... As zoya will not be her self...she will be lost and Asad might try to bring the old zoya back... Then grand walima... BOOM tanveer entry...

Edited by Npdeepa - 30 June 2013 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

Go to top