CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

I saw CC online a while ago. I think she commented on Soup's post. Now where is she hidingLOL

Did CC get a chance to analyze my questions lol...i did not come across it...but i may have missed it in our chitter chatter..LOL

No not yet... Even I am waiting for her answers... Smile

so much pressure for those crappy answers?

CC-they are NOT crappy!! We love your thoughts!! Big smile

awwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed u guys r so sweet

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Deepa aise mat bolo yaar...no billi jammy marriage...asad cannot be rashid 2...he needs to prove he is not..

niki...17 years back rashid was left alone eventhough dilshad would have been on his side but he would have stayed mute. Likewise though zoya is on asad's side but he prefers to stay mute... Maybe zoya mom who was one of the cause for change in rashid. I think she is the one who will save asad from becoming rashid part 2...

Man - i have so much catching to do - anyways i think he stayed mute so that his loved one could stay ALIVE - and if Asad married Tannu (HE WILL NOT) and accept another mans child then he will become Rashid 2.0

CC, loved your prediction. Brilliant Clap What is your take on Gul's new article? 

Am i the only one who loved the article? i have a lot to say on it - i might do a post on it and then C & P to this post for discussion when i come back -

PS: Thats y i got side tracked at star's post - due to the article - i had actually logged on to reply to Niki and soups postEmbarrassed

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chaiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Deepa aise mat bolo yaar...no billi jammy marriage...asad cannot be rashid 2...he needs to prove he is not..

niki...17 years back rashid was left alone eventhough dilshad would have been on his side but he would have stayed mute. Likewise though zoya is on asad's side but he prefers to stay mute... Maybe zoya mom who was one of the cause for change in rashid. I think she is the one who will save asad from becoming rashid part 2...

Man - i have so much catching to do - anyways i think he stayed mute so that his loved one could stay ALIVE - and if Asad married Tannu (HE WILL NOT) and accept another mans child then he will become Rashid 2.0

CC, loved your prediction. Brilliant Clap What is your take on Gul's new article? 

Am i the only one who loved the article? i have a lot to say on it - i might do a post on it and then C & P to this post for discussion when i come back -

PS: Thats y i got side tracked at star's post - due to the article - i had actually logged on to reply to Niki and soups postEmbarrassed

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chaiEmbarrassed

Haha. 12 dozen cups of chai LOL See ya later then. Take your time  

CanadianChikNpdeepa

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

be back in a few hrs after eating and praying and cleaning up once relative leave and i have had 12 dozen cups of chaiEmbarrassed

I loved the article too! I am so excited! I feel a great story coming! Yes please post your views on it! We have pretty much dissected it all. 

Take your time and eat well Embarrassed

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Okay... Here u go... Gals unless AsYa are not married, there is still a possibility for zoYaan, with present situation they might pretend to be married just to make zoya enter that house... It could be done with asad's permission too (holi: Asad made zoyaan to shake hands)... By that if Ayaan was fallen for rajni, then he won't fall for zoya otherwise he will fall for her , remember Ayaan is the most self - centred guy in QH land...
I won't conclude that the clash between the brothers will be only zoya but she will also be one of the cause.
1. Clash 1: nikhat's breakup with Imran , when Asad comes to know that Imran is tanveer baby daddy , he'll definitely call Ayaan to give that info... But knowing Ayaan we should know what he will reply, he'll blame Asad for that as Ayaan believes Asad and tanveer did the deed that day...Ayaan puts nikhat's happiness first before his own happiness, so he'll stand against Asad.

2.clash2: obiviously rashid , when tanveer's truth comes out one by one , factory saazish will also be revealed layer by layer, then zoya mom murder... Unless gaffur & razia truth not revealed these brothers will always have a clash between them... How can we forget the rashid court track...

3. Najma and nuzhat falling for same guy, but that guy will fall for najma and not nuzhat, Asad will get najma married to that guy, then once again clash between... Remember Ayaan never thinks before he talks...
4. Gaffur being father of zoya would not be problem between the brothers... if Asad or zoya asks Ayaan will help her by hook or crook...
5. The love for their mothers... I have told u gals that rashid may not be Ayaan biological father... This will bring a major clash between brother even a rift is possible...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Okay... Here u go... Gals unless AsYa are not married, there is still a possibility for zoYaan, with present situation they might pretend to be married just to make zoya enter that house... It could be done with asad's permission too (holi: Asad made zoyaan to shake hands)... By that if Ayaan was fallen for rajni, then he won't fall for zoya otherwise he will fall for her , remember Ayaan is the most self - centred guy in QH land...
I won't conclude that the clash between the brothers will be only zoya but she will also be one of the cause.
1. Clash 1: nikhat's breakup with Imran , when Asad comes to know that Imran is tanveer baby daddy , he'll definitely call Ayaan to give that info... But knowing Ayaan we should know what he will reply, he'll blame Asad for that as Ayaan believes Asad and tanveer did the deed that day...Ayaan puts nikhat's happiness first before his own happiness, so he'll stand against Asad.

2.clash2: obiviously rashid , when tanveer's truth comes out one by one , factory saazish will also be revealed layer by layer, then zoya mom murder... Unless gaffur & razia truth not revealed these brothers will always have a clash between them... How can we forget the rashid court track...

3. Najma and nuzhat falling for same guy, but that guy will fall for najma and not nuzhat, Asad will get najma married to that guy, then once again clash between... Remember Ayaan never thinks before he talks...
4. Gaffur being father of zoya would not be problem between the brothers... if Asad or zoya asks Ayaan will help her by hook or crook...
5. The love for their mothers... I have told u gals that rashid may not be Ayaan biological father... This will bring a major clash between brother even a rift is possible...

Deepa. On the first point, Gaffur's truth won't be out yet. Its too early for that. Rest of the reasons I agree about but not the first one  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
2. Why does Billi want to kill Zoya when everything is going fine for her
  • She knows that as long as Zoya is in front of Asad he can change his mind anytime about marriage
  • Zoya finds out how far along she is in her pregnancy
  • Zoya gets very close to the clue of who her father is ' then Tannu will not have any leverage as Zoya will be free to tell Asad the truth
  • Zoya tells Tannu that since she provided no proof she not know who her father is and she will tell Asad the truth of his innocence
  • Zoya keeps besting Tannu in her own game and making her look bad ( like Tannu use to - eg leaving Zoya at doctor. peanut food etc)
  • Zoya finds out who the father actually is
  • Zoya's friend keeps visiting a lot and Tannu is scared of him seeing her
  • She has taken money from Razia for killing her and has told her she is dead so when Razia finds out that Zoya is once again asking about her father then she has no choice but to kill Zoya
  • Last reason TANNU IS PLAIN KOOKOO and needs to go to vamp class 101 in order to get better skills at killing people
My choice would be the last option. She is plain KOOKOO n is just killing Zoya to cover her tracks. She's basically lost her mind in all her failed killing attempts 

CanadianChikniki_12

Go to top