It's only AsYa! (Page 148)

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by niki_12

Deepa aise mat bolo yaar...no billi jammy marriage...asad cannot be rashid 2...he needs to prove he is not..

niki...17 years back rashid was left alone eventhough dilshad would have been on his side but he would have stayed mute. Likewise though zoya is on asad's side but he prefers to stay mute... Maybe zoya mom who was one of the cause for change in rashid. I think she is the one who will save asad from becoming rashid part 2...

Man - i have so much catching to do - anyways i think he stayed mute so that his loved one could stay ALIVE - and if Asad married Tannu (HE WILL NOT) and accept another mans child then he will become Rashid 2.0

CC, loved your prediction. Brilliant Clap What is your take on Gul's new article? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
will come back after dinner...my brain stops to function when i am hungryLOL

CanadianChikniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by mbficoa

So you were referring to this person..I have read her ZoYaan predictions before! She's in denial...that's all I am gonna say!

Haha. You know Niki and I also discuss some of her theories and we are all on the same page when it comes to herLOL

She was so sure about Jammu Tanu crap too--but that ain't happening...Oishi just confirmed and yes, meri bhook urr gayi..how can I eat now..

Honey, that's the thing. She is so damn sure about her theories. She is ruthlessly confident LOLThat's about it. 

Who is this person ? PM so i do not read her post in future

NpdeepaLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

I saw CC online a while ago. I think she commented on Soup's post. Now where is she hidingLOL

Did CC get a chance to analyze my questions lol...i did not come across it...but i may have missed it in our chitter chatter..LOL

No not yet... Even I am waiting for her answers... Smile

so much pressure for those crappy answers?

NpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

I saw CC online a while ago. I think she commented on Soup's post. Now where is she hidingLOL

Did CC get a chance to analyze my questions lol...i did not come across it...but i may have missed it in our chitter chatter..LOL

They aren't crappy LOL We all were waiting for your answers since Friday 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

CC-they are NOT crappy!! We love your thoughts!! Big smile

CanadianChikLivingfree

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mbficoa][QUOTE=niki_12] [QUOTE=mbficoa][QUOTE=niki_12]

Confusion hi confusion hai!

Chalo some things for sure:
1. AsYa talk
Yes - right after IFTARI as the clothes are the same

2a.  Zoya says Asad made the right decision  - Yes ' IMO she is serious '

IMO the episode of 16th July was a foreshadow of this ' both Asad and Zoya went to their fathers and both once again realized that even though their fathers are alive ' they are in all sense and purposes fatherless ' Rashid stood there mute and Zoya found the grave is empty.  Once again they realized how important it is to have a father in ones life to guide them. 

This made Asads resolve to marry Tannu for the baby more stronger.

However for  Zoya it put her in a pickle ' she  realized  that the reason she had come to India ' the sole purpose that had been all her her life (before Asad came) had been  to find out who her father was. Thus making it even more harder for her to choose  between Asad and getting to know who her father is ' let's not forget that she hopes to find out from her father why he left her mom and what happened to her mom ' i.e the reason behind  her nightmares and her scars. However from her prayers (asking for strength to fight for her love) and her thoughts while holding the mask tell me that she is had made a decision '

a) Either find out what Asad was being blackmailed against his will to do nikka (as the same pain reflected in his eyes as hers)

b) Or find more clues about her dad ' and fast  (IMO this will be a big factor of y Tannu tries to kill her )

So we saw that Zoya found her answer to the first question and the answer what not at all what she had dreamed of in her wildest dreams ' IMO  it is not about her not trusting Asad ' she knows that the child cannot be Asad's as even though she does not have concrete prove ' Tannu has admitted that nothing happened (in Ajmer Tannu asked Zoya what proof she had ' Zoya's reply had been the scared look on Tannu's face ' it was that realization that made Zoya scream out at the cliff I love u Mr. khan. Tannu knew that Zoya knew the SR night truth and that's y she pushed her off the cliff trying to kill her. Then after Asad walked off calling of the 2nd ASYA nikka at that time when Tannu and Zoya were fighting over Zoya cell ' Tannu said u will not tell Jammy the truth as I have something u want and then she used the Ghaffur card ' (I remember that convo and thinking like Zoya record the conversation for proof' did u not record Mr Khans voice " I am sorry zoya" while fixing his phone and set it as a password?) Therefore I am sure Zoya knows that the child is not  Asads.

However as mentioned above Zoya knows what it means to grow up without a father. What it means to be an abandoned woman like her mother...however much she hates Tanveer'..she will not want that child to be punished (especially if that child has a evil mother like Tannu). We have always seen Zoya to be feeding jalibi to orphan kids in the market, going to the madrassa, saving the kid from Ghaffur so IMO it is not at all out of character. She already knows that Tanveer is doing all the murder attempts and stuff to get Asad. Once she gets what she wants she will stop and not harm the Khans because uska matlab nikal raha hai unse...she will feel that this crapfest will stop only if she steps down. Therefore she tells Asad that his decision is correct

2b. she is leaving for NY and won't stop

IMO she is serious about going though we don't know the time line of when she is going back.

• Before Tannu/Jammy wedding (So that it is easier  for Asad to get married to Tannu).

• after Tannu/Jammy wedding so that she can know who her father is?

• after eid ?

• after finding out about her dad herself ' from the clues? 

3. Everyone knows that Billi is pregnant

Yes ' IMO this will work against BR- she is so busy keeping nazar on Zoya that she is not keeping nazar on herself and leaving clues behind which will lead to her own pardafash. As Rosh said she drug her own grave when Zoya dug her fathers grave

4. Billi tries killing Zoya
Yes - as  per the SBS segment we know that she tries to do so

5. Asad saves her and comes to know about Billi

Yes ' since Ms Gupta seemed sad in the interview and slipped too ' I feel that is the end of Tannu in ASYA lives -  Also Oishi spoiler said so

6. Zoya's plan is to find out about her abbu first then expose billi
Yes - how far does she reach we do not know - will Tannu tell her  i don't think she will get the chance as Asad will kick her out  and Zoya will need to start the search from scratch?

So now questions:

1. What makes Zoya stay back?
She never said when she is leaving ' we don't know the time line 'we  just jumped the gun that she is leaving ASAP

2. Why does Billi want to kill Zoya when everything is going fine for her
  • She knows that as long as Zoya is in front of Asad he can change his mind anytime about marriage
  • Zoya finds out how far along she is in her pregnancy
  • Zoya gets very close to the clue of who her father is ' then Tannu will not have any leverage as Zoya will be free to tell Asad the truth
  • Zoya tells Tannu that since she provided no proof she not know who her father is and she will tell Asad the truth of his innocence
  • Zoya keeps besting Tannu in her own game and making her look bad ( like Tannu use to - eg leaving Zoya at doctor. peanut food etc)
  • Zoya finds out who the father actually is
  • Zoya's friend keeps visiting a lot and Tannu is scared of him seeing her
  • She has taken money from Razia for killing her and has told her she is dead so when Razia finds out that Zoya is once again asking about her father then she has no choice but to kill Zoya
  • Last reason TANNU IS PLAIN KOOKOO and needs to go to vamp class 101 in order to get better skills at killing people
[/QUOTE

So above are all the logical scenario that could happen - IMO the pre-cap is a lot simpler than we are making it out to be - I think after Iftari - Zoya will be sitting there and Asad will go to her and tell her he never wanted her to find out and therefore had asked her to leave - Zoya will simply tell him what we saw in pre-cap and leave Asad all heart broken - on friday we will see the SBS segment.

WAH!!!Clap Clap CC this is great!!

I agree with you completely! It is not about AsYa its about the baby and Zoya has always been selfless. Very very well put! I also feel Zoya knows. That is exactly what Ajmer was for. For Zoya to find out that nothing happened between Asad and Billi. 

I am not sure about how this leaving for NY will play out. But i think any of your scenarios can work. I personally feel there are not many scenes between the yellow top (Iftari scene) and Billi's reveal. Neha tweeted a picture with Asad and Billi in the same clothes on Tuesday or so and then on Thursday we got sbs. So IMO maybe a scene or two in between and then the candle scene happens. We would have got spoilers otherwise. There are no spoilers of anyone in clothes besides that. So something happens in between and it has to be big enough for Zoya to warn Asad against Billi. SJ said in her interview that she told him something like that would happen and it did. So if she is not warning him during the bench scene then something happens and she warns him.

I agre Billi's pregnancy card would bring her downfall. Going by the ring symbolism Dilshad should play a role. She returned the ring to Zoya. Also, Billi is sporting a baby bump in the SBS segments so perhaps Dilshad put the clues together?

I agree Billi's end is during the candle scene day and Oishi's spoiler confirms. So Asad finds out everything including that the kid is not his. Billi will not reveal Gaffur's name, I am sure about that! Plus Zoya is pretty reluctant to believe that Billi knows anything she has said again and again that she does not trust her. So Zoya's search will start from scratch.

My thinking is Zoya will find solid proof which she can show to Asad that Billi was already pregnant. Zoya will blackmail Billi to tell her about her father or else she will go tell Asad the truth. This puts billi in a fix and she decides to kill Zoya while Zoya is praying. Billi was clearly talking out loud/gloating in the segments so Asad probably hears everything and Billi is out. Since billi would not have revealed anything about Zoya's father i think Zoya will assume that Billi never knew anything and she just misguided her so Zoya will start from scratch. As i mentioned before, they have been shooting the candle day scenes for quite some time. We got sbs on thursday so they shot it on Wednesday and then today in the celebration pics they all were wearing the same clothes so it is a big scene and we only saw a glimpse in SBS. 

I LOVE reading your views sooo much!! Hug

p.s.-if you get a chance check out my reply to devika above about the new article-we would love your take too :)

RES

need to go for Iftari - will come back and answer this on the new thread - (it takes me forever to find the page again)

Pretty sure 150 pg will be reached by the time i get back

Npdeepaniki_12

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Ok guys, I can't believe I missed all of this. Again I was actually up till 8 and nothing had happened at tht point except for the SBS for Gold awards. Honey, I totally noticed that. He was saying that he wanted to come as Karan Singh Grover and what a day for him to do so. Now I missed 10 pgs worth of analyzing and Oishi's mind-blowing spoiler. Damn, now I feel that I shud never let go of this website for even one sec LOL

Haha I know how you feel Devika! Whenever i leave something amazing comes. As soon as I wake up I check IF...Obsession..!

So many things to say. Ok let me start with Niki's prediction before the spoiler came out regarding the ZoYaan track and the latest article. As soon as I read it, I thought the exact same thing as you and Honey. As usual, we're completely in sync. I didn't think for a minute that it had anything to do with love or Zoya. Even in the beginning, the real story was about how Zoya would bridge the gap between the two families. So if I had to guess, I think it would be about the Imran-Nikhat issue or about Najma and Nikhat falling for the same guy coz each would be protective of their sister even though tech they're all bros n sis but there's still diff. I don't know abt the Gaffur truth coz we know Ayaan is not a super fan of his so there's no way that he'd take his side of Asad and Zoya. Asad usually believes in honesty so don't think he would hide such a big thing esp coz he knows how important it is for Zoya. What could potentially happen is regarding Zoya's mom coz technically, Rashid burnt the factory and that's where her mom was killed. Once again, Asad might blame and fight for Zoya regarding this n Ayaan will take Rashid's side. 
Exactly! And as far as these two brothers have been shown they would easily give up their love for the other. So it is not a Zoya Ayaan angle that would never cause a clash. Well all these issues will cause the downfall of the brotherly love they share and then comes the Gaffur bomb. So through all these things Zoya supports Asad against Ayaan and same way Humera supports Ayaan against Asad. So by the time Gaffur bomb drops, AsYa and AyRa would be strong! Now it is quite possible that when the Gaffur bomb drops Zoya will be called illegitimate and Zoya will fight for her rights. This will definitely affect Humera. Also, Gaffur and Zoya's mother could have been married and Humera can be the illegitimate one. So this is bound to happen. And since their would already be bitterness between the brothers this will further cause the rift. Asad will fight for Zoya which would hurt Humera because her world will turn upside down hence Ayaan would be hurt too. Same way Ayaan will support Humera which will hurt Zoya and hence Asad. They are building this 2 brother 2 sister angle for a reason. The brothers will stand against each other for the two sisters!

Next onto the awesome spoiler Clap, first of all, let me revel in this news. I don't know when he'll kick her out coz if we go by SBS, probably that scene will be on Friday and knowing our luck, that episode will stop with him catching the candle LOL But, the 2nd Aug is the 200th epi n 10th Aug is Eid so maybe AsYa nikaah will finally happen on one of these 2 days or like you guys mentioned, he might play along to find out the truth abt the baby coz tech even Zoya is not completely sure wt happened that night, she only know that he was drugged but doesn't know for sure what exactly happened so once they get to know the whole truth, he'll then kick her out on 2nd Aug n then Eid will be brought in with their Nikaah. Hopefully, at least this time , we do get a nikaah Big smile
Yes! The spoiler has made us all happy. But I really feel the candle scene day is when she gets kicked out. The pictures Oishi posted of them celebrating they were all wearing the same clothes so there is more to the candle scene then we saw in SBS since we got SBS on thursday which means they shot that at least on Wednesday and if they have continued shooting the same scene all the way to Sunday means its big. Plus Oishi generally gives spoilers once the scene has been shot. I have a feeling everything comes out that day and Asad kicks billi out. Zee's tagline also suggests that Asad will break the marriage so that usually happens the same week they give the tagline. I think the rest of Ramzan will be healing. Asad will be super guilty-Mishti's spoiler confirmed and Zoya will have to get him out of this guilt. This will be our romantic track too. Also, maybe finding Zoya's father.

Like Deepa said it is quite possible that 200th episode be Asad's real wala happy wala confession. 150th was almost confession so 200th can be that too without interruption from the stray cat. And then maybe a Eid nikah! Because you can't get married during Ramzan so Dilshad would say that the marriage should happen during Eid! This gives them time to shoot the Eid sequence once SJ and KSG come back from SA. 

RES

need to go for Iftari - will come back and answer this on the new thread - (it takes me forever to find the page again)

Pretty sure 150 pg will be reached by the time i get back

Npdeepaniki_12

Go to top