Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shreya, thatz what I am saying if they didn't get AsYa married , zoyaan is possible ... Maybe not love, not even a court marriage nothing... When they decide to show that after exposing tanveer, zoya starts to search for her father again without getting married to Asad , then lets embrace ourselves and accept the fact in the fiction story that zoyaan is possible. I mean zoya will leave KV and go and stay in SM...
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I think definitely the love for their mothers will play a big role coz even during the Gudiya factory, Ayaan was against Asad more for his mom than for Rashid. Coz in the beginning, he did give Asad the benefit of doubt n thought that maybe Asad actually did see something/had a genuine reason but then Shireen did her whole emotional drama n that made him lose his own beliefs in Asad n just support her. So def that will play a role somehow. 

Yup the brothers are going to face a lot now. There will be several things which will cause a rift between them and many clashes will happen. 

I really feel we would have gotten a preview on the walima showdown but Rishab had left.

And Humera and Zoya will stand by Ayaan and Zoya during this. Ayaan and Asad represent the two families so clashes between the families mean clashes between the bro's. 
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Deepa I agree completely. If Zoya Ayaan ever happens which I still strongly doubt it would be with Asad's permission with Asad in confidence. He would know about it and if would be a nice track. But still i don't think a nikah would happen I am positive. If nikah had to happen it would have. Nikah cannot cause a clash between the brothers because both won't be aggressive about it they will accept their fate and give up zoya for each other.

I agree that all these clashes will happen and the final divide will be because of gaffur. See throughout these clashes Humera will stand by Ayaan and Zoya will stand by Asad. But then when Gaffur bomb drops Zoya will be called illegitimate but Zoya will want to fight for her rights. I have mentioned in my reply to Devika how the clash will happen because of that. It will almost be a tug between Zoya and Humera which will cause a big clash between the brothers who would have already had a rift because of all the other scenarios.

But for now, lets all be happy that billi is getting kicked out! Good days are here!!

I do like the idea of Zoya pretending to be married/with Ayaan just to get to the bottom of the truth but somehow, I think that would be a really strange track. I like the idea but am thinking of the execution and timing of it all. First of all, it could happen only if AsYa do not get married which I really hope is not the case. Secondly, clearly, Ayaan is falling for Humera n if her memory comes back, there is no way that Ayaan would hurt Humera again by bringing Zoya in this house as his wife/girlfriend etc. It could potentially work if her memory doesn't come back but how long could they stretch that. I guess we'll have to see that. I def agree with Niki that clashes would happen coz of sisters being against each other so that will pit the brothers against each other. 

Like you said, for now, I'm just gonna enjoy the fact that KSG won best actor and Asad is gonna kick bca out ðŸ˜‰
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ niki, I read your views about AsYa vs AyRa, that is an absolute possible scenerio... Remember humeira always supports razia and gaffur unlike rajni...
@ devika, I think in this thread me and niki have already diss used about shireen being the women who could come inbetween the brother... Not zoya...
Shall we jump to out new thread...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Shreya, thatz what I am saying if they didn't get AsYa married , zoyaan is possible ... Maybe not love, not even a court marriage nothing... When they decide to show that after exposing tanveer, zoya starts to search for her father again without getting married to Asad , then lets embrace ourselves and accept the fact in the fiction story that zoyaan is possible. I mean zoya will leave KV and go and stay in SM...

I am one of those who still believe that Gaffur's truth will be out after AsYa are married. Hence she'll be in a dilemma. Whom to choose? Father or husband or try to balance both. Gaffur's truth can be out before AsYa are married but that won't have much of an impact IMO. Rest we'll see how things unfold. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lets move to part 2 guys!! :D
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I leave for a few hours and come back to 150 pages! Wow! This is probably the most active thread on the forum!
Read all the posts..Gonna jump on part 2 now! :)