niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Asad and ayaan cant clash over zoya because either asad would give her up easily because he thinks he does not deserve her or ayaan would give her up easily because it would be his biggest kurbani for his brother and he would never let his brother stay away from his love!

So if there is a clash between asad and ayaan which means there would be tension is because of the tension between the two families: which could be because of all these things: nikhats marriage breaking, rashids past, najma and another sis falling for the same guy, and of course gaffur bomb will be thw biggest-asad i am sure will want to protect zoya so he will tell ayaan to hide the truth from her and ayaan will feel zoya deserves to know hence the biggest clash! After billi we are headed towards huge tension between the two houses because shireens kids life will be turned upside down because of billi and she will blame dilshad and so now the issues between two houses will start and asad ayaan will face the worst of it! I think they would have given us a preview during the walima showdown if rishab had not left!

For Zoya (in the love sense) the bros would never fight they would play kurbani kurbani lol only because of the family, parents, and past they can fight!

Also the way parallels are being set up both sisters (humera and zoya) will need support from ayaan and asad to deal with the gaffur bomb! Both their worlds will be shattered and relationships cannot be calm and cordial between humera and zoya-so then relationships cannot be calm between ayaan and asad as well! Both will support the lady they love and stand against each other!

Plus since asad rashid did not reconcile in the factory scene that means more tension is coming it is quite likely that zoyas mother being burned in the factory will come out first and asad will want to put rashid in jail and ayaan will definitely be against that! Had the billi track not happened asads support for zoya would not be as strong as it would be now. Also there was a reason billi destroyed the gudiya factory proof that would save rashid-so rashid has a lot more to face!

O man..I just wrote almost the same thing on another post..we think alike..so much! Mine was a little harsh though, I think! I feel bad now, lol!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3674108

Glad you are here!! I swear this forum is like a bunch of teenagers running wild! Please copy paste what you wrote here so we can bring our discussion here!!

I have more to say tooBig smile

So we (adult co-workers) had this one line that we would always use in our previous job--(most of the people that we dealt with were teenagers, typical American teenagers)..anyways..the line was, "kids these days...so young and naive!", lol! And I literally said it out loud just now when I read your comment about forum people acting like kids..brought back funny memories...

Hahahahaha! The minute i read the article i was like here we go again!!

But this will be such a great story...bro-sis will be against bro-sis...and it will be the best!! I am actually excited...and in all the tension everyone did not celebrate gul saying billi will get exposed!! PARTYYY!!!

Ayaan and Asad cannot clash over Zoya they both would be more than willing to sacrifice her for the other brother! Also, AsYa will have differences because of this too because Zoya is going to feel super duper guilty. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Okay in addition to everything i wrote a few more things:

-there is a reason we are seeing ayaan being sensitive towards humera...he has to fight for her now...
-Zoya is going to be called illegitimate and asad needs to fight for her! Remember Asad is Zoya's protector (ZGH lol)...now both sisters will be against each other so now both brothers have to be against each other fighting for the rights of the women they love. I think it will be great!
-Also, remember during the SR fiasco...Ayaan was not even sensitive towards Zoya and what Zoya would be going through. All he could think about is what Asad is going through and also almost implied that Asad was forced into the marriage. He did not care at all about the state of his so called best friend. Even before the marriage Ayaan did not think highly of Zoya when he said she runs away from the weddings. So how on earth is he all of the sudden going to fall in love with her... big fat LOL

ZGH reference..I told you that it will remind you of AsYa!

Agree, Asad fighting for Zoya and Ayaan fighting for Humeira!
If AsYa had not gone through all they have gone through in the past/still going through, like you wrote, they wouldn't have come to the point of fighting for each other the way they are gonna do now and in the future and same goes for AyRa! AyRa had to go through what they are going through now for Ayaan to be able to stand up boldly for Humeira and fight for her!

I have had lots of ZoYan thoughts in my mind in the past, thoughts do still come up, but we are actually moving further away from that track if you go by the current track!

Also, the biggest clash, very possible, could be Ayaan finding out about Zoya's dad--Ayaan heard the music, Humeira has it too; Ayaan saw the picture that Asad gave him, Razia has it in the house..So Ayaan could tell Asad about Zoya's dad and Asad might wanna protect Zoya from that family..he knows how bad Razia and Saddiqui are..but Ayaan might wanna tell Zoya..so another clash!

I think AsYa won't be broken apart again; they have seen the worst--there love had become strong now and like Gul mentioned, it was just setting up, building up for future! So now AsYa will be together and then story will become more about families than just the couples (AsYa, AyRa)! It will still revolve around the couples but the focus wouldn't be their "love story" but their "families".

CanadianChikniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Asad and ayaan cant clash over zoya because either asad would give her up easily because he thinks he does not deserve her or ayaan would give her up easily because it would be his biggest kurbani for his brother and he would never let his brother stay away from his love!

So if there is a clash between asad and ayaan which means there would be tension is because of the tension between the two families: which could be because of all these things: nikhats marriage breaking, rashids past, najma and another sis falling for the same guy, and of course gaffur bomb will be thw biggest-asad i am sure will want to protect zoya so he will tell ayaan to hide the truth from her and ayaan will feel zoya deserves to know hence the biggest clash! After billi we are headed towards huge tension between the two houses because shireens kids life will be turned upside down because of billi and she will blame dilshad and so now the issues between two houses will start and asad ayaan will face the worst of it! I think they would have given us a preview during the walima showdown if rishab had not left!

For Zoya (in the love sense) the bros would never fight they would play kurbani kurbani lol only because of the family, parents, and past they can fight!

Also the way parallels are being set up both sisters (humera and zoya) will need support from ayaan and asad to deal with the gaffur bomb! Both their worlds will be shattered and relationships cannot be calm and cordial between humera and zoya-so then relationships cannot be calm between ayaan and asad as well! Both will support the lady they love and stand against each other!

Plus since asad rashid did not reconcile in the factory scene that means more tension is coming it is quite likely that zoyas mother being burned in the factory will come out first and asad will want to put rashid in jail and ayaan will definitely be against that! Had the billi track not happened asads support for zoya would not be as strong as it would be now. Also there was a reason billi destroyed the gudiya factory proof that would save rashid-so rashid has a lot more to face!

O man..I just wrote almost the same thing on another post..we think alike..so much! Mine was a little harsh though, I think! I feel bad now, lol!

Glad you are here!! I swear this forum is like a bunch of teenagers running wild! Please copy paste what you wrote here so we can bring our discussion here!!

So we (adult co-workers) had this one line that we would always use in our previous job--(most of the people that we dealt with were teenagers, typical American teenagers)..anyways..the line was, "kids these days...so young and naive!", lol! And I literally said it out loud just now when I read your comment about forum people acting like kids..brought back funny memories...

Honey, there is one more reason for this. If you read MKI's theories on Tumblr, you'll knowLOL

Who is MKI? Could you please give me the link?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Also, from the article, it looks like we all were somewhat right..AsYa were initially gonna unite in Ajmer and after they had come back to Bhopal, Tanu would have exploded her pregnancy bomb on AsYa's nikkah day to stop the nikkah! This explain why Gul mentioned in an article, way back in the day, that Ajmer track is close to her heart, first union and then separation again! But I think with people getting bored of Tanu/eid coming, they changed the track to exposing Tanu once and for all and then union instead of union in ajmer and then separation again!
Initially it probably was Asad catching Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff, now it's him catching her trying to burn--And then after finding out she's pregnant (after the cliff scene), separation between AsYa but then she gets exposed before her nikkah with jammy! now she either gets exposed right then when she tries to burn Zoya or soon after that!
I think they wanted positivity by eid/200th/just union instead of union, separation, and then union!

CanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s120

Honey, there is one more reason for this. If you read MKI's theories on Tumblr, you'll knowLOL

Who is MKI? Could you please give me the link?

I'll PM you but read it at your own risk. LOL

honeyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3674155

Okay..they are celebrating awards but AsYa are wearing the same clothes they wore in SBS when Asad catches Tanu..am I right?

CanadianChikniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Okay in addition to everything i wrote a few more things:

-there is a reason we are seeing ayaan being sensitive towards humera...he has to fight for her now...
-Zoya is going to be called illegitimate and asad needs to fight for her! Remember Asad is Zoya's protector (ZGH lol)...now both sisters will be against each other so now both brothers have to be against each other fighting for the rights of the women they love. I think it will be great!
-Also, remember during the SR fiasco...Ayaan was not even sensitive towards Zoya and what Zoya would be going through. All he could think about is what Asad is going through and also almost implied that Asad was forced into the marriage. He did not care at all about the state of his so called best friend. Even before the marriage Ayaan did not think highly of Zoya when he said she runs away from the weddings. So how on earth is he all of the sudden going to fall in love with her... big fat LOL

ZGH reference..I told you that it will remind you of AsYa!

Agree, Asad fighting for Zoya and Ayaan fighting for Humeira!
If AsYa had not gone through all they have gone through in the past/still going through, like you wrote, they wouldn't have come to the point of fighting for each other the way they are gonna do now and in the future and same goes for AyRa! AyRa had to go through what they are going through now for Ayaan to be able to stand up boldly for Humeira and fight for her!

I have had lots of ZoYan thoughts in my mind in the past, thoughts do still come up, but we are actually moving further away from that track if you go by the current track!

Also, the biggest clash, very possible, could be Ayaan finding out about Zoya's dad--Ayaan heard the music, Humeira has it too; Ayaan saw the picture that Asad gave him, Razia has it in the house..So Ayaan could tell Asad about Zoya's dad and Asad might wanna protect Zoya from that family..he knows how bad Razia and Saddiqui are..but Ayaan might wanna tell Zoya..so another clash!

I think AsYa won't be broken apart again; they have seen the worst--there love had become strong now and like Gul mentioned, it was just setting up, building up for future! So now AsYa will be together and then story will become more about families than just the couples (AsYa, AyRa)! It will still revolve around the couples but the focus wouldn't be their "love story" but their "families".

We think the same way!! I agree completely!! This is how it will play out and it will be great! I am so excited we are in for an amazing story!!!!

In the time Billi gets revealed, we have some light romance, on the other side ayaan will be protecting humera from vikram and falling for her more...so parallels will be set up for sure!

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3674155

Okay..they are celebrating awards but AsYa are wearing the same clothes they wore in SBS when Asad catches Tanu..am I right?

Yes!! Remember we said there is more to the scene then sbs shot!! I am sure there is!! Billi s going down!!!Big smile

we only saw a small glimpse in sbs!!

CanadianChikhoneyriaz

Go to top