Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by friendsall

Originally posted by s120

Shreya, u r right...she said that BZA attempt will take place on friday or monday...so if the sbs scene plays first, after when zoya says partial truth to asad...asad might start doubt about tanveer and play her...without cancelling his nikaah with tanveer...

Hopefully. God please give Asad Ahmed Khan his brain back LOL 

I would pray God to give cvs a considerate brain for us!! to relieve us frm d torture of Billi s smirks!!

Also wat u guys thk abt Ksg s vacation coming up, wud dey hv shot d required episodes OR we wud hv to endure sum Billi nonsense or sum chg??
yeah, he is leaving on 25 th for 6 days...so maybe we will see SM with new entry...

Don't worry about that. They must have shot in advance or they can show us less of KM and show us more of pagal khana during that week LOL They can also show Hasina Bi and family LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendsall

[QUOTE=Npdeepa][QUOTE=friendsall][QUOTE=Npdeepa]Angry

Deep, thx da!! he s such a hyper active kid n to mk him sit n study at one place wid my lil one distracting him all d time!!! tough  job da!!

Yes Shreya n Deepa, I thk after tomo s episode, he ll doubt billi but ll play along wid her n expose her wen she tries to harm Zo I feel!!

@ bold that is the toughest part of life...Ouch

Yep, IF thru mobile s ma only relief!!

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Shreya, u r right...she said that BZA attempt will take place on friday or monday...so if the sbs scene plays first, after when zoya says partial truth to asad...asad might start doubt about tanveer and play her...without cancelling his nikaah with tanveer...

even i ask for the same in my prayersLOL, hope our prayers will be answered...Big smile

Fingers crossed Big smile And if not him then Zoya should do something. But I am not getting one thing that if its plan to play Billi then what will Zoya be doing all this while. But something must have happened that she stays back or is it that Dilshad stops her from leaving due to Ramzan and tells her to go later. And as soon as Billi gets to know that Zoya is staying back, she attacks her but this reason is also not convincing enough for Billi to think of taking Zoya's life Confused I mean so what even if she stays back, Asad has already announced that he wants to marry Billi. Perhaps Zoya does find some clues. Its all confusing. 
I know there is no point predicting but can't help it LOL  We don't have any spoilers also but the good thing is that Oishi said good track is coming up so we should not worry much. Waise bhi itna negative ho gaya hai sab, there is no scope left for more negativity. Now whatever will happen, will be positive. 
shreya don't talk about predicting my head hurts...NOPE i don't want my migraine back ...but stillLOL,here goes my take
 zoya must have given some hints to asad or even she would have told him that nothing happened between him and his tanu...and tanu might have overheard zoya and decides to kill her the next day...but as usual asad would not have believed zoya and thatz y those sarcastic dialogus from zoya (precap)...next day when tanu tries to burn her coincidentally asad catches her red handed...so zoya decides not to go back to NY...later asad might think about what zoya told him last night about tanu and decides to play tanu

Edited by Npdeepa - 21 July 2013 at 9:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

even i ask for the same in my prayersLOL, hope our prayers will be answered...Big smile

Fingers crossed Big smile And if not him then Zoya should do something. But I am not getting one thing that if its plan to play Billi then what will Zoya be doing all this while. But something must have happened that she stays back or is it that Dilshad stops her from leaving due to Ramzan and tells her to go later. And as soon as Billi gets to know that Zoya is staying back, she attacks her but this reason is also not convincing enough for Billi to think of taking Zoya's life Confused I mean so what even if she stays back, Asad has already announced that he wants to marry Billi. Perhaps Zoya does find some clues. Its all confusing. 
I know there is no point predicting but can't help it LOL  We don't have any spoilers also but the good thing is that Oishi said good track is coming up so we should not worry much. Waise bhi itna negative ho gaya hai sab, there is no scope left for more negativity. Now whatever will happen, will be positive. 
shreya don't talk about predicting my head hurts...NOPE i don't want my migraine back ...but stillLOL,here goes my take
 zoya must have given some hints to asad or even she would have told him that nothing happened between him and his tanu...and tanu might have overheard zoya and decides to kill her the next day...but as usual asad would not have believed zoya and thatz y those sarcastic dialogus from zoya (precap)...next day when tanu tries to burn her coincidentally asad catches her red handed...so zoya decides not to go back to NY...later asad might think about what zoya told him last night about tanu and decides to play tanu

Npdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
shreya does it mean we are heading towards zoyaan LOL

Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

shreya does it mean we are heading towards zoyaan LOL

I think so LOL Aur karo predictions. So what on Eid, Ayaan will get married to Zoya instead of AsYa LOL
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Asad and ayaan cant clash over zoya because either asad would give her up easily because he thinks he does not deserve her or ayaan would give her up easily because it would be his biggest kurbani for his brother and he would never let his brother stay away from his love!

So if there is a clash between asad and ayaan which means there would be tension is because of the tension between the two families: which could be because of all these things: nikhats marriage breaking, rashids past, najma and another sis falling for the same guy, and of course gaffur bomb will be thw biggest-asad i am sure will want to protect zoya so he will tell ayaan to hide the truth from her and ayaan will feel zoya deserves to know hence the biggest clash! After billi we are headed towards huge tension between the two houses because shireens kids life will be turned upside down because of billi and she will blame dilshad and so now the issues between two houses will start and asad ayaan will face the worst of it! I think they would have given us a preview during the walima showdown if rishab had not left!

For Zoya (in the love sense) the bros would never fight they would play kurbani kurbani lol only because of the family, parents, and past they can fight!

Also the way parallels are being set up both sisters (humera and zoya) will need support from ayaan and asad to deal with the gaffur bomb! Both their worlds will be shattered and relationships cannot be calm and cordial between humera and zoya-so then relationships cannot be calm between ayaan and asad as well! Both will support the lady they love and stand against each other!

Plus since asad rashid did not reconcile in the factory scene that means more tension is coming it is quite likely that zoyas mother being burned in the factory will come out first and asad will want to put rashid in jail and ayaan will definitely be against that! Had the billi track not happened asads support for zoya would not be as strong as it would be now. Also there was a reason billi destroyed the gudiya factory proof that would save rashid-so rashid has a lot more to face!

Edited by niki_12 - 21 July 2013 at 9:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Asad and ayaan cant clash over zoya because either asad would give her up easily because he thinks he does not deserve her or ayaan would give her up easily because it would be his biggest kurbani for his brother and he would never let his brother stay away from his love!

So if there is a clash between asad and ayaan which means there would be tension is because of the tension between the two families: which could be because of all these things: nikhats marriage breaking, rashids past, najma and another sis falling for the same guy, and of course gaffur bomb will be thw biggest-asad i am sure will want to protect zoya so he will tell ayaan to hide the truth from her and ayaan will feel zoya deserves to know hence the biggest clash! After billi we are headed towards huge tension between the two houses because shireens kids life will be turned upside down because of billi and she will blame dilshad and so now the issues between two houses will start and asad ayaan will face the worst of it! I think they would have given us a preview during the walima showdown if rishab had not left!

For Zoya (in the love sense) the bros would never fight they would play kurbani kurbani lol only because of the family, parents, and past they can fight!

Also the way parallels are being set up both sisters (humera and zoya) will need support from ayaan and asad to deal with the gaffur bomb! Both their worlds will be shattered and relationships cannot be calm and cordial between humera and zoya-so then relationships cannot be calm between ayaan and asad as well! Both will support the lady they love and stand against each other!

Plus since asad rashid did not reconcile in the factory scene that means more tension is coming it is quite likely that zoyas mother being burned in the factory will come out first and asad will want to put rashid in jail and ayaan will definitely be against that! Had the billi track not happened asads support for zoya would not be as strong as it would be now. Also there was a reason billi destroyed the gudiya factory proof that would save rashid-so rashid has a lot more to face!

O man..I just wrote almost the same thing on another post..we think alike..so much! Mine was a little harsh though, I think! I feel bad now, lol!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3674108

Go to top