Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by friendsall

What a boring sunday...nothing to do...nothing at all...Sleepy

originally posted by another TM
New Zee Tag Line :)Smile

Kya asad badal payega tanveer se nikah karne ka apna faisla??

lets start...LOL

he might postponeDead unless or until he believes that the baby is his, he won't cancel the nikaah...Angry

so we all to see burning zoya alive - Murder attempt no 9

p.s CP ed from our new thread...Embarrassed

Hey here I am breaking ma head wid ma elder one for his exams!!

But still catching up IF:) Honestly don know how cvs ll do!! But SONI was telling dat lots of good tracks  on our way!! lets hope for d better!!

shree, all the best for your son's exam.
even oishi hs promised for wonderful tracks ahead...lets hope for the best...

Btw Deepa, if you remember Soni's spoiler. She said two things. The first part has come true but what about the second one? She said na that Asad will catch Tanveer red handed (SBS segment) and then he'll play Billi and expose her. So isn't that what should happen next? Unless of course the track has been changed once again LOL

Deep, thx da!! he s such a hyper active kid n to mk him sit n study at one place wid my lil one distracting him all d time!!! tough  job da!!

Yes Shreya n Deepa, I thk after tomo s episode, he ll doubt billi but ll play along wid her n expose her wen she tries to harm Zo I feel!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Shreya, u r right...she said that BZA attempt will take place on friday or monday...so if the sbs scene plays first, after when zoya says partial truth to asad...asad might start doubt about tanveer and play her...without cancelling his nikaah with tanveer...

friendsallLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Shreya, u r right...she said that BZA attempt will take place on friday or monday...so if the sbs scene plays first, after when zoya says partial truth to asad...asad might start doubt about tanveer and play her...without cancelling his nikaah with tanveer...

Hopefully. God please give Asad Ahmed Khan his brain back LOL 

hsvsNpdeepa

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

even i ask for the same in my prayersLOL, hope our prayers will be answered...Big smile
friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

I would pray God to give cvs a considerate brain for us!! to relieve us frm d torture of Billi s smirks!!

Also wat u guys thk abt Ksg s vacation coming up, wud dey hv shot d required episodes OR we wud hv to endure sum Billi nonsense or sum chg??

NpdeepaLivingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Npdeepa][QUOTE=friendsall][QUOTE=Npdeepa]Angry

Deep, thx da!! he s such a hyper active kid n to mk him sit n study at one place wid my lil one distracting him all d time!!! tough  job da!!

Yes Shreya n Deepa, I thk after tomo s episode, he ll doubt billi but ll play along wid her n expose her wen she tries to harm Zo I feel!!

@ bold that is the toughest part of life...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsall

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I would pray God to give cvs a considerate brain for us!! to relieve us frm d torture of Billi s smirks!!

Also wat u guys thk abt Ksg s vacation coming up, wud dey hv shot d required episodes OR we wud hv to endure sum Billi nonsense or sum chg??
yeah, he is leaving on 25 th for 6 days...so maybe we will see SM scenes with new entry...vikram and less KV

Edited by Npdeepa - 21 July 2013 at 8:45am
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged

even i ask for the same in my prayersLOL, hope our prayers will be answered...Big smile

Fingers crossed Big smile And if not him then Zoya should do something. But I am not getting one thing that if its plan to play Billi then what will Zoya be doing all this while. But something must have happened that she stays back or is it that Dilshad stops her from leaving due to Ramzan and tells her to go later. And as soon as Billi gets to know that Zoya is staying back, she attacks her but this reason is also not convincing enough for Billi to think of taking Zoya's life Confused I mean so what even if she stays back, Asad has already announced that he wants to marry Billi. Perhaps Zoya does find some clues. Its all confusing. 
I know there is no point predicting but can't help it LOL  We don't have any spoilers also but the good thing is that Oishi said good track is coming up so we should not worry much. Waise bhi itna negative ho gaya hai sab, there is no scope left for more negativity. Now whatever will happen, will be positive. 

CanadianChikNpdeepa

Go to top