niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

No problem! Today's episode was a total waste. All vamps vamps and vamps. I am getting tired of this. They are stretching it a lot.

Precap is promising and I hope Asad really sees her maybe like Jab We Met he will see what his Zoya has become.

So I don't know how this going to Ajmer thing is going to happen. If Asad sees her and brings her back home then I guess they will go to Ajmer after that? Because the clothes Zoya is wearing in Ajmer are those that she has worn before. I hope they don't overlook that.

I bet you starting next week-episodes will be better-because Ill be busy..lol...during my finals we got the amazing "are you jealous" episodes and as soon as my vacation started we got the crappy sangeet nonsense.

If you notice the spoilers by forum 32 are all pictures that have already been released. They have not gives anything with Zoya in the blue top/Asad in grey jacket. I am sure there are other scenes which they shot without allowing anyone to take pictures. Plus I think they have blocked media because they are finishing shooting the Ajmer sequences in Mumbai that means they don't want anyone to know what is coming. Gul hopefully will not disrespect a holy place by making evil win. I really hope she unites AsYa. I was soo annoyed with billi today and raziya too. Episode was way below par for me-seemed like a filler full of vamping!

LOL! I feel the same way..ever since I have started my new job, we get good episodes when I am at work but whenever I have a day off, we get a crappy episode..what's up with that..lol

Sooo true..no onscreen spoilers of that scene..that's gotta be important..
We got no spoilers of Asad Zoya scene in the rain on the day of nikkah..because it was super important scene..I am feeling the same about AsYa scene (Asad in jacket/Zoya in gray blue).
And yes, since they are finishing the Ajmer scenes in Mumbai..it totally makes sense for them to not allow anyone to cover that..again, it has to be a significant scene..

Now that I cooled down..I watched a little bit of episode..and saw Tanu and Imran scene..definitely are setting up for Tanu's revelation...their story will surely start..that's a good sign..

Precap was very interesting..maybe Asad runs behind her and asks about Zoya but someone lies to him that no Zoya lives here..maybe Zoya tells the lady to lie? And then Asad goes away thinking that he is imagining again?

I am not really thinking about Zoya's clothes..they did mention her not taking her belongings but it's a show..they may not pay attention to that detail..Zoya still wears the tan-ish..browinish shirt that she should have lost in Mangalpur since she came back wearing the green bridal outfit..lol

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646045
Someone wrote this about the precap..what do you think about this? Seems possible!

Seems possible! It all depends on how and when Ajmer is starting! I can see this happening and then billi follows! I think the dragging is becoming a little too much now-people will start losing interest if they don't kick it up.

Okay..I think I am leaning towards on reconciliation until Dargah scene..the camera on the tracks could be super important but AsYa will unite in Darah..they will connect it to their first Dargah scene..it will be so beautiful!

Did I mention that I am 1000000% positive that Asad Tanu wedding will NOT happen? I can't believe that people are even fearing that..Qubool Hai will be ruined if that happens..so yes, it ain't gonna happen..+ more drama will happen only if Tanu comes back and destroys Nikhat's life and Asad interferes in the other Khans lives..Shireen will be mad...that's what's gonna happen!

I watched the precap again..Asad definitely had the shock expression..you think he hit the kid with his car because he wasn't paying attention?
I like your predictions out jab we met scene.. Asad may spot Zoya but because of the chaos in madrissa because the injured kid he won't be able to get to Zoya..and then we will just watch her..her condition..but before he can meet her..she will leave for Ajmer?
Forum32 mentioned AsYa's hits and misses..

Yeah I think it will be full circle! They will reconcile in the Dargah-most likely after Mangalpur part 2 and billi getting slapped. Like I said Amarapalli stayed in Jaipur...Asad will save Zoya and while heading back home someone might tell them to go to the Dargah-they will confess and possibly get married there. The TOI article said they will confess their feelings in the Dargah! The Dargah has to be important considering they are building it in Mumbai. There is no way in hell that Gul will show Billi winning in a Dargah. Seems so stupid!

I agree QH would be ruined. I don't even know if the so called marriage track will happen. I think she will want to get married but he will be too preoccupied with Zoya. I also feel with this sudden Imran-Billi angle she will come back and destroy nikhat's life. 

I think he did. Remember when Asad hit Zoya with the car and they fought. This time Zoya will not fight. I think you are right he will probably see her condition and break down. He may go back home since he is so guilty and tell Dilshad-this is where Dilshad will tell him to go and bring her back. But until he does that-it is possible Billi meets Zoya and poisons her and Zoya goes to Ajmer...Asad follows and then Billi follows..

But Asad is definitely looking for Zoya in Ajmer because even forum 32 said how there were some "Searching" sequences. 

BTW i was so annoyed with billi today! 

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

No problem! Today's episode was a total waste. All vamps vamps and vamps. I am getting tired of this. They are stretching it a lot.

Precap is promising and I hope Asad really sees her maybe like Jab We Met he will see what his Zoya has become.

So I don't know how this going to Ajmer thing is going to happen. If Asad sees her and brings her back home then I guess they will go to Ajmer after that? Because the clothes Zoya is wearing in Ajmer are those that she has worn before. I hope they don't overlook that.

I bet you starting next week-episodes will be better-because Ill be busy..lol...during my finals we got the amazing "are you jealous" episodes and as soon as my vacation started we got the crappy sangeet nonsense.

If you notice the spoilers by forum 32 are all pictures that have already been released. They have not gives anything with Zoya in the blue top/Asad in grey jacket. I am sure there are other scenes which they shot without allowing anyone to take pictures. Plus I think they have blocked media because they are finishing shooting the Ajmer sequences in Mumbai that means they don't want anyone to know what is coming. Gul hopefully will not disrespect a holy place by making evil win. I really hope she unites AsYa. I was soo annoyed with billi today and raziya too. Episode was way below par for me-seemed like a filler full of vamping!

LOL! I feel the same way..ever since I have started my new job, we get good episodes when I am at work but whenever I have a day off, we get a crappy episode..what's up with that..lol

We got no spoilers of Asad Zoya scene in the rain on the day of nikkah..because it was super important scene..I am feeling the same about AsYa scene (Asad in jacket/Zoya in gray blue).
And yes, since they are finishing the Ajmer scenes in Mumbai..it totally makes sense for them to not allow anyone to cover that..again, it has to be a significant scene..

Now that I cooled down..I watched a little bit of episode..and saw Tanu and Imran scene..definitely are setting up for Tanu's revelation...their story will surely start..that's a good sign..

Precap was very interesting..maybe Asad runs behind her and asks about Zoya but someone lies to him that no Zoya lives here..maybe Zoya tells the lady to lie? And then Asad goes away thinking that he is imagining again?

I am not really thinking about Zoya's clothes..they did mention her not taking her belongings but it's a show..they may not pay attention to that detail..Zoya still wears the tan-ish..browinish shirt that she should have lost in Mangalpur since she came back wearing the green bridal outfit..lol

Someone wrote this about the precap..what do you think about this? Seems possible!

Seems possible! It all depends on how and when Ajmer is starting! I can see this happening and then billi follows! I think the dragging is becoming a little too much now-people will start losing interest if they don't kick it up.

Okay..I think I am leaning towards on reconciliation until Dargah scene..the camera on the tracks could be super important but AsYa will unite in Darah..they will connect it to their first Dargah scene..it will be so beautiful!

Did I mention that I am 1000000% positive that Asad Tanu wedding will NOT happen? I can't believe that people are even fearing that..Qubool Hai will be ruined if that happens..so yes, it ain't gonna happen..+ more drama will happen only if Tanu comes back and destroys Nikhat's life and Asad interferes in the other Khans lives..Shireen will be mad...that's what's gonna happen!

I watched the precap again..Asad definitely had the shock expression..you think he hit the kid with his car because he wasn't paying attention?
I like your predictions out jab we met scene.. Asad may spot Zoya but because of the chaos in madrissa because the injured kid he won't be able to get to Zoya..and then we will just watch her..her condition..but before he can meet her..she will leave for Ajmer?

Yeah I think it will be full circle! They will reconcile in the Dargah-most likely after Mangalpur part 2 and billi getting slapped. Like I said Amarapalli stayed in Jaipur...Asad will save Zoya and while heading back home someone might tell them to go to the Dargah-they will confess and possibly get married there. The TOI article said they will confess their feelings in the Dargah! The Dargah has to be important considering they are building it in Mumbai. There is no way in hell that Gul will show Billi winning in a Dargah. Seems so stupid!

I agree QH would be ruined. I don't even know if the so called marriage track will happen. I think she will want to get married but he will be too preoccupied with Zoya. I also feel with this sudden Imran-Billi angle she will come back and destroy nikhat's life.

I think he did. Remember when Asad hit Zoya with the car and they fought. This time Zoya will not fight. I think you are right he will probably see her condition and break down. He may go back home since he is so guilty and tell Dilshad-this is where Dilshad will tell him to go and bring her back. But until he does that-it is possible Billi meets Zoya and poisons her and Zoya goes to Ajmer...Asad follows and then Billi follows..

But Asad is definitely looking for Zoya in Ajmer because even forum 32 said how there were some "Searching" sequences.

I was annoyed with the whole episode...but Billi cracked me up..she's doing everything that male villains do in Hindi movies..she looks at Asad's back and say "mashallah" LOL..that's what guys do on TV when they see a woman's back..Karan was right..he is the heroine of the show..Tanu almost loots his izzat and now chupke chupke checking him out! ROFL

The reason I thought about him hitting the kid was because of that first scene + In the precap, Asad definitely looks distracted while driving..and we hear the tires screeching too..

Girl..Rona dhona Asad missing Zoys scenes were good for two episodes but I am ready for something different already..maybe the first two three days of next week will be hits and misses (Bhopal/Jaipur and all) but actual meeting will happen in the precap on Friday..hope I am wrong but they are pretty good at stretching scenes..+ stretching because Ajmer track isn't entirely finished yet..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Thanks for the wishes guys n same to you.

Asad ki diwani...you know what my heart wants... Asad looking at the laptops crying without Tanu in the background..please send me the link as soon as you have it..
Stupid Tanu was checking out our Asad today..yukkk but her "mashallah" cracked me up! LOL

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I was annoyed with the whole episode...but Billi cracked me up..she's doing everything that male villains do in Hindi movies..she looks at Asad's back and say "mashallah" LOL..that's what guys do on TV when they see a woman's back..Karan was right..he is the heroine of the show..Tanu almost loots his izzat and now chupke chupke checking him out! ROFL

The reason I thought about him hitting the kid was because of that first scene + In the precap, Asad definitely looks distracted while driving..and we hear the tires screeching too..

Girl..Rona dhona Asad missing Zoys scenes were good for two episodes but I am ready for something different already..maybe the first two three days of next week will be hits and misses (Bhopal/Jaipur and all) but actual meeting will happen in the precap on Friday..hope I am wrong but they are pretty good at stretching scenes..+ stretching because Ajmer track isn't entirely finished yet..

Right! She is so creepy man! Lol...Karan is right...imagine when he watches the episode...LOL! 

Yeah I think he did. And I think we will get a Jab We Met scenario. Asad has to see Zoya in this form...so he can do more rona dhona..

I agree...and we are not use to it! Honestly if it was any other show it would be okay but QH has never given us rona dhona so we are all disturbed by it...but you know their rona dhona is elevated too and has so much depression in it...like someone else said...they cannot keep asya like this depressed for the rest of the show...if they are showing them like this...how will they move on and find happiness with others...they could have just jumped to that and then we could have seen rona dhona there...but this build up is for them uniting hopefully...for Zoya to meet her father and oppose his stereotypical views she needs to be the old zoya..not this...

Yup you are right...they will keep us waiting over the weekend...and the day we both are super busy with work...is the day the best episode will come Ouch

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Right! She is so creepy man! Lol...Karan is right...imagine when he watches the episode...LOL!

Yeah I think he did. And I think we will get a Jab We Met scenario. Asad has to see Zoya in this form...so he can do more rona dhona..

I agree...and we are not use to it! Honestly if it was any other show it would be okay but QH has never given us rona dhona so we are all disturbed by it...but you know their rona dhona is elevated too and has so much depression in it...like someone else said...they cannot keep asya like this depressed for the rest of the show...if they are showing them like this...how will they move on and find happiness with others...they could have just jumped to that and then we could have seen rona dhona there...but this build up is for them uniting hopefully...for Zoya to meet her father and oppose his stereotypical views she needs to be the old zoya..not this...

Yup you are right...they will keep us waiting over the weekend...and the day we both are super busy with work...is the day the best episode will comeOuch

Let me change my words..I am okay with Rona dhona as long as get at least ten minutes of AsYa..I just hate only getting a min of AsYa! I want my full dose of AsYa..be it Rona dhona..dreams and imagination..just want a good chunk of AsYa!

Also..I have mentioned this before..Asad's love has reached another stage..it has become more of physical as well..like the love for your spouse..remember how Asad got irritated when Zoya pulled his cheek? But now Asad imagines her on his bed..and not just that..today he was touching her..it was just a picture but it still shows the intimacy level..it's has definitely shaped into a mature love where he wants to hug her tight..touch her face...feel her presence in a tangible way..hold her...I love how their love has grown so much..slowly..not rushed.. It's beautiful to watch!

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Yup you are right...they will keep us waiting over the weekend...and the day we both are super busy with work...is the day the best episode will comeOuch

Let me change my words..I am okay with Rona dhona as long as get at least ten minutes of AsYa..I just hate only getting a min of AsYa! I want my full dose of AsYa..be it Rona dhona..dreams and imagination..just want a good chunk of AsYa!

Also..I have mentioned this before..Asad's love has reached another stage..it has become more of physical as well..like the love for your spouse..remember how Asad got irritated when Zoya pulled his cheek? But now Asad imagines her on his bed..and not just that..today he was touching her..it was just a picture but it still shows the intimacy level..it's has definitely shaped into a mature love where he wants to hug her tight..touch her face...feel her presence in a tangible way..hold her...I love how their love has grown so much..slowly..not rushed.. It's beautiful to watch!

I agree...we need more of AsYa...i don't even mind seeing Dilshad/Najma...but today was all about the baddies..i need my dose of AsYa too

But honestly...i am just being optimistic that they are showing so much rhona dhona that means soon happiness will come...otherwise zoya will never be zoya and asad will never be asad again...so they have to unite..

I agree with you! Asad's love has multiplied...also i loved your symbolism of the bed scene yesterday i don't think anyone else noticed yet...you are right he has made her part of his life...his life partner...his wife and thats why all his dreams and actions are justified in that manner...he wants her to greet him, he wants to hug her, he wants to eat with her (even if its pizza she is eating), and he wants to share the same bed with her...this shows Asad's love like nothing else! Remember when he first started thinking about Zoya and he shut his thoughts off...and now look...all he can do is think of her!

Also, Ayaan said how if he gets Humera back he would never hurt her again. I think Asad feels the same way. His actions speak for him. When both bro's get their love back they will make sure they never hurt either of them. I can't wait to see two cute love stories in QH instead of just 1...even though i am first a AsYa fan!!
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Did Ayaan say that? Lol! I forward pretty much the whole episode!
I have never seen a parallel of stories like this before..very unique..two brothers..two sisters..both guys with the daughters of the man who destroyed their families..very neat story..
Qubool Hai can easily run for long period of time unlike Gul's other shows that I have heard of-- so far nothing has been fully revealed..it's like a web..so many major subjects aren't even touched..the story has so much potential..it can definitely continue to keep us glued..so much to unfold...

One more thing..so many articles have been written in the past..most of them with false stories/half baked/speculations etc but one common thing that I found in EVERY article including SBB/SBS and also Mishti's spoiler is that Tanu will try to kill Zoya..did you notice that? This leaves with no doubt of Mangalpur part 2..you think they shot it already?
If Mishti's spoiler is true, Billi will hurt Zoya after Ajmer...so Billi Zoya confrontation..AsYa unite but Zoya doesn't reveal to Asad about Tanu right away..they come home married (Zoya ruining Tanu's plan of marrying Asad) and that's when Tanu will try to kill Zoya (Mangalpur part 2) and finally gets caught!

I wanna watch Dilshad and Najma scenes..I wanna watch their reaction to Asad's devastation..I think since they are shooting late night..Shalina and Neha weren't at the sets when they shot the dining table scene.. Someone also mentioned that Jenny had to come to see Karan at the sets at night because they were still shooting even after their normal shooting hours..that could be the reason of no shalini/neha scenes!.Shalini has a little girl herself..and neha doesn't have a major role that she would stay on the set late night..
Now that weekend is here, maybe they are back to their normal shooting hours..I heard they were shooting the episodes the day before they were actually supposed to be aired!

I really think that AsYa won't meet each other after the precap..Asad will see her but meeting won't happen..and before Tanu reaches Madrissa the next morning, Saddiqui may have asked the people in Madrissa to kick Zoya out..so Zoya goes to Ajmer..and then Asad goes back to Madrissa and finds out that Zoya has left for Ajmer..so the search will begin..and Billi also finds about Zoya's whereabouts from Madrissa..

I don't think that Asad went with Tanu to Ajmer..I think they just meet up there and when Asad asks Tanu why she's there she may just act all goody good that she came to pray for Zoya and to seek forgiveness..OR when Asad is getting ready to leave, Tanveer just insists on going with Asad for whatever reason..

By the way..I love this thought:
""for Zoya to meet her father and oppose his stereotypical views she needs to be the old zoya..not this..."" So so so true! Totally agree! So afte these sad days will come happy days..AsYa's will heal each other and then a small phase of just romance between AsYa..their cute fights..arguments..love moments..and then Gaufaur story..or Radhid/Zoya's mom story..

"He wants her to greet him." Awww..I didn't think about Zoya welcoming Asad when he comes home...that's a good thought.. so wife like..no wonder he saw her the moment we walked into the house yesterday!
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Did Ayaan say that? Lol! I forward pretty much the whole episode!
I have never seen a parallel of stories like this before..very unique..two brothers..two sisters..both guys with the daughters of the man who destroyed their families..very neat story..
Qubool Hai can easily run for long period of time unlike Gul's other shows that I have heard of-- so far nothing has been fully revealed..it's like a web..so many major subjects aren't even touched..the story has so much potential..it can definitely continue to keep us glued..so much to unfold...

One more thing..so many articles have been written in the past..most of them with false stories/half baked/speculations etc but one common thing that I found in EVERY article including SBB/SBS and also Mishti's spoiler is that Tanu will try to kill Zoya..did you notice that? This leaves with no doubt of Mangalpur part 2..you think they shot it already?
If Mishti's spoiler is true, Billi will hurt Zoya after Ajmer...so Billi Zoya confrontation..AsYa unite but Zoya doesn't reveal to Asad about Tanu right away..they come home married (Zoya ruining Tanu's plan of marrying Asad) and that's when Tanu will try to kill Zoya (Mangalpur part 2) and finally gets caught!

I wanna watch Dilshad and Najma scenes..I wanna watch their reaction to Asad's devastation..I think since they are shooting late night..Shalina and Neha weren't at the sets when they shot the dining table scene.. Someone also mentioned that Jenny had to come to see Karan at the sets at night because they were still shooting even after their normal shooting hours..that could be the reason of no shalini/neha scenes!.Shalini has a little girl herself..and neha doesn't have a major role that she would stay on the set late night..
Now that weekend is here, maybe they are back to their normal shooting hours..I heard they were shooting the episodes the day before they were actually supposed to be aired!

I really think that AsYa won't meet each other after the precap..Asad will see her but meeting won't happen..and before Tanu reaches Madrissa the next morning, Saddiqui may have asked the people in Madrissa to kick Zoya out..so Zoya goes to Ajmer..and then Asad goes back to Madrissa and finds out that Zoya has left for Ajmer..so the search will begin..and Billi also finds about Zoya's whereabouts from Madrissa..

I don't think that Asad went with Tanu to Ajmer..I think they just meet up there and when Asad asks Tanu why she's there she may just act all goody good that she came to pray for Zoya and to seek forgiveness..OR when Asad is getting ready to leave, Tanveer just insists on going with Asad for whatever reason..

By the way..I love this thought:
""for Zoya to meet her father and oppose his stereotypical views she needs to be the old zoya..not this..."" So so so true! Totally agree! So afte these sad days will come happy days..AsYa's will heal each other and then a small phase of just romance between AsYa..their cute fights..arguments..love moments..and then Gaufaur story..or Radhid/Zoya's mom story..

"He wants her to greet him." Awww..I didn't think about Zoya welcoming Asad when he comes home...that's a good thought.. so wife like..no wonder he saw her the moment we walked into the house yesterday!

Yup he did - it was a good scene! Check it out! His dialogues were for both brothers. QH does have a lot of potential and with two love stories paralleling it will be amazing. I can totally see a cute lovably story of ArYa as well. Maybe once Humera finds out about her parents dark secrets and stuff, Ayaan will support her and not be a jerk. He will then understand that Humera is also an innocent victim.

Yup every article has said billi will kill Zoya. Also, there was a TKF spoiler pic of a cliff. There was no one in the picture just the cliff but I think that's the venue for Mangalpur part 2. I think they did shoot that already. I am sure they did not allow media/sbs/fans to come during that shoot. After blurting out the truth I am sure Billi will try to kill Zoya just like Raziya tried to kill Badi bi. I really think they shot it why else would they take Billi all the way to Ajmer. It can't be only for that one confrontation scene between her and Zoya. Mishti's spoiler makes sense but sometimes the details are off. Remember during the SR fiasco she said that Asad will tell Bili to come to the wedding and even in that spoiler she said Zoya's life will be in danger. I think they shot that in Ajmer-Asad saves her and slaps Billi. They go to the Dargah for blessings, confess their love and probably get married and come back as a couple!

Yup that's probably why we did not get Dilshad/Najma scenes. But i want that too! I really want to see Dilshad seeing Asad's pain. 

Your prediction about the precap makes a lot of sense. But I think its important for Asad to see Zoya in this state. To see what has become of her. He knows she is hurt but he does not know Zoya is not the original Zoya. So I think he will silently see and break down and won't have the courage to face her. Dilshad will give that push in my opinion. But like you said it will be too late, she may have already left for Ajmer. And the Bii at the orphanage will help Asad with those details. She may even tell him about her pain. Asad is definitely searching for Zoya in Ajmer with all the running and even F32 posted it...so something has to connect! Again if he is committed to Billi he would not try to confess and such it makes no sense!

Yup Billi will jut tag along or something. She will be following Asad - because she does want Asad to go close to Zoya. 

Yup I am sure happy days are coming. And I can't wait to see cute moments between husband and wife. 

Have i told you how much I love discussing this show with you?? Embarrassed

Go to top