honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by mbficoa

Was Asad reading What to expect when you are expectingLOL

That is why he knew about papaya.

This is hilarious!!! Asad does know all about it..lol! He did what a mean saas on TV would do when bahu is eating something wrong during pregnancy..throws the food with so much anger.. LOL

Exactly!LOLIt was like he was disgusted with her. The way he said "pata nahi kya khaana chahiye aur kya nahi."

<font color="#993366">For that i want a track of Zoya pregnant and him being all concerned for her more than baby - i want funny scenes of her crying her when her jeans dont fit and him gifting her mat. jeans and then Zoya crying even more saying Asad called her fat - its not like she was odsessed with jammy</font>

Awww! I am smiling! I just imagined the scene...shoo shweeet!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CanadianChik

Originally posted by mbficoa

Was Asad reading What to expect when you are expectingLOL

That is why he knew about papaya.

This is hilarious!!! Asad does know all about it..lol! He did what a mean saas on TV would do when bahu is eating something wrong during pregnancy..throws the food with so much anger.. LOL

Exactly!LOLIt was like he was disgusted with her. The way he said "pata nahi kya khaana chahiye aur kya nahi."

<font color="#993366">For that i want a track of Zoya pregnant and him being all concerned for her more than baby - i want funny scenes of her crying her when her jeans dont fit and him gifting her mat. jeans and then Zoya crying even more saying Asad called her fat - its not like she was odsessed with jammy</font>

I'd love to see this track too but first they need to get married and before that romanceLOLEven if they get married, the consummation would be delayed.LOL

Anyway, going off to sleep now. Good night everyoneHugSee ya later

Good night! Hug

Livingfree

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Man!! 8 pages.. UFFF... Just finished reading...( got headache again so my thinking power is less)
Precap is very clear to me... As we predicted earlier, she definitely gives hints to him but he convinces her that the baby is his... Did not i tell u gals ( after the asya spoiler pic) that he'll not believe her even if she explicitly says the truth... So zoya gets frustrated and says no mr khan u r right... And then in an sarcastic tone she said she'll leave to NY... But she is going nowhere... That little chat is for Asad to ponder upon when he is alone and he might behave indifferently to tanu... and we already have a spoiler from mishti that tanu will puke, zoya might then connect the dots just like today. Fish fry, passed out, doc fobia, chicken blood... She might keep on giving asad hints by hints for him to think straight, he avoid to believe her...As tanu said that i 'll be watching u zoya, and vice versa... Seeing zoya giving clues to Asad will make tanu to decide to kill her...zoya will just irritate tanu and push her to take a decision of killing her. so zoya knows that tanu will try to kill her when she is alone at home and uses a situation to her benefit leaving the decision in Allah hands...even surbhi said I thought it will happen like this snd it happened... After Asad himself catches tenu red handed , he 'll throw her out... And he'll think y didn't zoya tell him about the murder attempts on her and also will feel guilty for not trusting her...

From today 's Epi one thing for sure for zoya her father is first and then the rest even if its Asad ( her dislogues in her bedroom)
Off to bed Again, Gud night...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazniki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Is anybody else crazy bored?

I have watched SBS a fifty million times already!!!

http://youtu.be/kDCMIYn6p4I

Did you watch this version of SBS? Niki suggested this one!

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Man!! 8 pages.. UFFF... Just finished reading...( got headache again so my thinking power is less)
Precap is very clear to me... As we predicted earlier, she definitely gives hints to him but he convinces her that the baby is his... Did not i tell u gals ( after the asya spoiler pic) that he'll not believe her even if she explicitly says the truth... So zoya gets frustrated and says no mr khan u r right... And then in an sarcastic tone she said she'll leave to NY... But she is going nowhere... That little chat is for Asad to ponder upon when he is alone and he might behave indifferently to tanu... and we already have a spoiler from mishti that tanu will puke, zoya might then connect the dots just like today. Fish fry, passed out, doc fobia, chicken blood... She might keep on giving asad hints by hints for him to think straight, he avoid to believe her...As tanu said that i 'll be watching u zoya, and vice versa... Seeing zoya giving clues to Asad will make tanu to decide to kill her...zoya will just irritate tanu and push her to take a decision of killing her. so zoya knows that tanu will try to kill her when she is alone at home and uses a situation to her benefit leaving the decision in Allah hands...even surbhi said I thought it will happen like this snd it happened... After Asad himself catches tenu red handed , he 'll throw her out... And he'll think y didn't zoya tell him about the murder attempts on her and also will feel guilty for not trusting her...

From today 's Epi one thing for sure for zoya her father is first and then the rest even if its Asad ( her dislogues in her bedroom)
Off to bed Again, Gud night...

Good night, deepa!

CanadianChik

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Got headache again... Could not able to join u gals earlier...

Hope u feel better soon - was wondering where u were - i am trying to answer Nikki's questions but family  keeps interrupting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepaniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
http://youtu.be/IQpI9Us-114

Devika, I love this scene!!!!

I can't wait for AsYa romance! It will be sooo beautiful! Day Dreaming
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@Deepa-hope you feel better! Your prediction seems likely. I am honestly cool with anything as long as Asad find's out the kid is not his thats all i want. Baaki everything else will fall into place :D

@Honey-Tell me about it! I have watched sbs sooo many times too! 

@CC-take your time yaar! No rush! But...can't wait to read your views!!

Edited by niki_12 - 19 July 2013 at 8:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikhoneyriazLivingfree

Go to top