Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by CanadianChik

<font color="#990066">Ladies - have been on fire !!! just got back and have a few thoughts - going to catch up on all u guys wrote and then shall crack the code of niki's questions

PS: Honey - the heat is killing me as much as QH pre-cap ka suspense - cant wait for the thunder storm to start (once family is back home that is - last week ki tarha i dont want them getting stuck on high way or downtown)
</font>

Haha yes we have!! Can't wait for your thoughts CC!

Please send a thunderstorm here too! Its wayyy too hot over here as well!

Thunderstorm much needed in India as well.

Isn't it monsoon season there right now?

It is but no respite from the heat still. Last week it didn't rain much. It was pretty average and after it rains, it gets so humid. May-August are the worst months to be in India. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

CanadianChik Goldie
CanadianChik
CanadianChik

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990066">Ladies - have been on fire !!! just got back and have a few thoughts - going to catch up on all u guys wrote and then shall crack the code of niki's questions

PS: Honey - the heat is killing me as much as QH pre-cap ka suspense - cant wait for the thunder storm to start (once family is back home that is - last week ki tarha i dont want them getting stuck on high way or downtown)
</font>

I just now heard thunders--I have been on my bed all day..got up just to eat..lazy day for me..sooo hot outside! Thank God - it has not hit us yet in Ajax - its still sunnyConfused

CC, it just started raining..it's raining so much..but sun is still out..so weird! My dadi says that when its sunny and raining it means billi ki shadi hai  - good thing BR is in India

Devika, how are you surviving the heat?

Gonna start typing my answers to niki's question in a bit (almost caught up with the reading)

Npdeepa

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

</font>

I just now heard thunders--I have been on my bed all day..got up just to eat..lazy day for me..sooo hot outside!

CC, it just started raining..it's raining so much..but sun is still out..so weird!

Devika, how are you surviving the heat?

Just barely...way too hot. Making it difficult to even go out for long periods. Half the time at work so that helps coz job is in office. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I agree with you guys. I'm also afraid to make any more predictions or guesses coz ultimately, something completely unexpected and often unwanted happens. Can't bear for something else negative to happen. Oishi mentioned that she may be able to get an AsYa spoiler over the weekend. Lets hope that she's able to do so.

P.S. on a side note, I couldn't resist to add this to my previous prediction. If Asad does let bca stay, she may think its coz of the baby but I think it'll be abt Zoya's father. I think, at that point, Zoya n asad will team up to get to the point of the whole baby issue as well as finding out the truth abt Zoya's father. But, still, I don't know whether he'll be able to let her stay knowing that Zoya will be in danger. On the other hand, if he knows the truth abt bca, she wouldn't be stupid to try again coz she knows that the suspicion will go on her. Oh god, whenever, I'm done with one, another thought comes to me. Gotta stop until we get the next spoiler.

Until then, gonna watch some more precious older AsYa scenes and then my fave Armaan-Riddhima scenes from DMGBig smile

I love this addition! Asad will be opposed to this for Zoya's safety but will give in for Zoya..so they may keep her in the house..BUT Tanu needs to be kicked out so she can run to Imran when she has no place to stay and bring trouble in Nikhat's life!

Good idea! I am gonna watch DMG! You should send me the links to your favorite scenes of DMG! Your most favorite scenes!

Dude, that is way too difficult. Have way too many fave scenes. Okay, I'll send some of fave scenes which I know you'll love. Hotness personified Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriaz

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1000124_333684950098748_882504018_n.jpg

ROFL her face..omg!

ROFL Best moment of the epi just for expression. Priceless!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

</font>

It is but no respite from the heat still. Last week it didn't rain much. It was pretty average and after it rains, it gets so humid. May-August are the worst months to be in India.

Yes..I am familiar with this..I was raised in Pakistan..super humid..and he's, may-August are the worst months there too..wahan to light bhi jati thi garmi mein..
But temperature here is no different..it is 89 degrees right now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

I agree with you guys. I'm also afraid to make any more predictions or guesses coz ultimately, something completely unexpected and often unwanted happens. Can't bear for something else negative to happen. Oishi mentioned that she may be able to get an AsYa spoiler over the weekend. Lets hope that she's able to do so.

P.S. on a side note, I couldn't resist to add this to my previous prediction. If Asad does let bca stay, she may think its coz of the baby but I think it'll be abt Zoya's father. I think, at that point, Zoya n asad will team up to get to the point of the whole baby issue as well as finding out the truth abt Zoya's father. But, still, I don't know whether he'll be able to let her stay knowing that Zoya will be in danger. On the other hand, if he knows the truth abt bca, she wouldn't be stupid to try again coz she knows that the suspicion will go on her. Oh god, whenever, I'm done with one, another thought comes to me. Gotta stop until we get the next spoiler.

Until then, gonna watch some more precious older AsYa scenes and then my fave Armaan-Riddhima scenes from DMGBig smile

I love this addition! Asad will be opposed to this for Zoya's safety but will give in for Zoya..so they may keep her in the house..BUT Tanu needs to be kicked out so she can run to Imran when she has no place to stay and bring trouble in Nikhat's life!

Good idea! I am gonna watch DMG! You should send me the links to your favorite scenes of DMG! Your most favorite scenes!

Dude, that is way too difficult. Have way too many fave scenes. Okay, I'll send some of fave scenes which I know you'll love. Hotness personifiedBlushing

You know our Asad/Karan connection well so I am expecting awesome scenes! Facebook me actually!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChik

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

</font>

Yes..I am familiar with this..I was raised in Pakistan..super humid..and he's, may-August are the worst months there too..wahan to light bhi jati thi garmi mein..
But temperature here is no different..it is 89 degrees right now!

Oh! Then you know. Electricity situation is still bad here but thankfully the place where I stay, that has power back up so that is not an issue. Ah! Its pretty hot there as well.  

CanadianChik

Go to top