India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! (Page 102)

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. I'm also afraid to make any more predictions or guesses coz ultimately, something completely unexpected and often unwanted happens. Can't bear for something else negative to happen. Oishi mentioned that she may be able to get an AsYa spoiler over the weekend. Lets hope that she's able to do so. 

P.S. on a side note, I couldn't resist to add this to my previous prediction. If Asad does let bca stay, she may think its coz of the baby but I think it'll be abt Zoya's father. I think, at that point, Zoya n asad will team up to get to the point of the whole baby issue as well as finding out the truth abt Zoya's father. But, still, I don't know whether he'll be able to let her stay knowing that Zoya will be in danger. On the other hand, if he knows the truth abt bca, she wouldn't be stupid to try again coz she knows that the suspicion will go on her. Oh god, whenever, I'm done with one, another thought comes to me. Gotta stop until we get the next spoiler. 

Until then, gonna watch some more precious older AsYa scenes and then my fave Armaan-Riddhima scenes from DMG Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by mbficoa

We seriously need a spoiler! They didn't even give us a promo..what's up with that..

Exactly! No promo nothing! Hopefully we will get something tonight LOL

I think we may get a promo tomorrow and I have a feeling that its gonna be what we saw in SBS. They'll just show us that scene. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

We seriously need a spoiler! They didn't even give us a promo..what's up with that..

Niki, I just read your comment on bheegi's post! As always, I am finally convinced--After Zoya tells Asad that she's leaving, she comes back and rethinks..and decides that she cannot leave because her father is alive + still concerned for Asad because he is marrying Tanu for the baby and will be unhappy the rest of his life..+ she knows that Billi is an evil woman..So concern for her Asad, thought of her father still alive will compel Zoya to go and confront Tanu just once more..they talk..Zoya connects the dots..comes to the conclusion that baby isn't Asad's ..fish smell, passing out and all that stuff..she warns Billi that she will tell Asad about then baby..so Billi plans to attack Zoya the next day...

Npdeepaniki_12Livingfree

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

I agree with you guys. I'm also afraid to make any more predictions or guesses coz ultimately, something completely unexpected and often unwanted happens. Can't bear for something else negative to happen. Oishi mentioned that she may be able to get an AsYa spoiler over the weekend. Lets hope that she's able to do so.

P.S. on a side note, I couldn't resist to add this to my previous prediction. If Asad does let bca stay, she may think its coz of the baby but I think it'll be abt Zoya's father. I think, at that point, Zoya n asad will team up to get to the point of the whole baby issue as well as finding out the truth abt Zoya's father. But, still, I don't know whether he'll be able to let her stay knowing that Zoya will be in danger. On the other hand, if he knows the truth abt bca, she wouldn't be stupid to try again coz she knows that the suspicion will go on her. Oh god, whenever, I'm done with one, another thought comes to me. Gotta stop until we get the next spoiler.

Until then, gonna watch some more precious older AsYa scenes and then my fave Armaan-Riddhima scenes from DMGBig smile

I love this addition! Asad will be opposed to this for Zoya's safety but will give in for Zoya..so they may keep her in the house..BUT Tanu needs to be kicked out so she can run to Imran when she has no place to stay and bring trouble in Nikhat's life!

Good idea! I am gonna watch DMG! You should send me the links to your favorite scenes of DMG! Your most favorite scenes!

Edited by mbficoa - 19 July 2013 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12Livingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

Niki, I just read your comment on bheegi's post! As always, I am finally convinced--After Zoya tells Asad that she's leaving, she comes back and rethinks..and decides that she cannot leave because her father is alive + still concerned for Asad because he is marrying Tanu for the baby and will be unhappy the rest of his life..+ she knows that Billi is an evil woman..So concern for her Asad, thought of her father still alive will compel Zoya to go and confront Tanu just once more..they talk..Zoya connects the dots..comes to the conclusion that baby isn't Asad's ..fish smell, passing out and all that stuff..she warns Billi that she will tell Asad about then baby..so Billi plans to attack Zoya the next day...

I agree. Sometimes Zoya is too quick to jump to conclusions so perhaps when she thinks about it later, she'll take a decision that she won't leave. 

Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Haha-i don't mean to change you thinking lol but I don't see why all of the sudden she wants to kill Zoya.

In fact today she should be happy because everyone thinks she is pregnant with Asad's kid so her path is even more clear!

Some link between the precap scene and sbs scene is missing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyriazLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think Billi did the papaya act deliberately because she wanted everyone to know that she is pregnant and that's why Asad wants to marry her ASAP. Someone just made a post that maybe it was a deliberate act on her part. So that got me thinking. 

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Another thought!
Just read a post by @goinggreen her idea is that Zoya leaves it to Allah..and when she's praying Billi gets caught..divine intervention..

It's a good thought too..Remember how Zoya left everything on the coin toss? But Asad changed the destiny...so Zoya leaves everything in God'a hands..Tanu gloats over her success..Asad hears everything..catches Tanu red handed..again, Asad changed the destiny..God on AsYa's side - continuation of Ajmer track!

I think everything will be better before Eid..actually all will very soon..so Ramadan goes peaceful for AsYa and Happy eid! :)

Is it just me or anyone else missing Asad wearing his suits..he still looks great but he looks really sharp in suits..even without a tie, just wanna see him in a nice buttoned up shirt and a jacket..I miss that Asad..baychara such mein devdas bun gaya hai..

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12

Go to top