Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Originally posted by niki_12

Confusion hi confusion hai!

Chalo some things for sure:
1. AsYa talk
2. Zoya says Asad made the right decision and she is leaving for NY and won't stop
3. Everyone knows that Billi is pregnant
4. Billi tries killing Zoya
5. Asad saves her and comes to know about Billi
6. Zoya's plan is to find out about her abbu first then expose billi

So now questions:
1. What makes Zoya stay back?
2. Why does Billi want to kill Zoya when everything is going fine for her

These are my questions too. Perhaps she does stumble upon a clue or its just that Billi being insecure as always decides that the best way would be to kill Zoya to get her out of the wayConfused

But would she take that risk when everything is going fine for her and her beloved Jammy is on her side?

She is a psycho. She can do anything.

Ok let me just post a comment from Stars post. That definitely helped me look at Zoya's POV. Also Niki I feel that perhaps Zoya just said she is going to NY so that Asad' resolve to marry Tanbitch doesn't weaken. She knows if she'll be around, it'll be difficult for Asad to go ahead and marry Tanveer. Its not like that she wants him to marry that woman but just that she was brought up without a father and she is just thinking from that POV. She knows the importance of a father for a child. This is how I look at Zoya in the precap now if its not a plan. However I am still not sure why would Billi want to kill Zoya.

TOTALLY AGREE! Zoya can't leave when she's knows that her father is alive but she tells Asad that shes leaving so he doesn't worry for her..she hates Tanu but the baby is not at fault--AsYa know what it looks like..life without father...they wouldn't want the baby to suffer! But Tanu will be exposed the very next day when Zoya is praying!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

1. AsYa talk
2. Zoya says Asad made the right decision and she is leaving for NY and won't stop

So now questions:

These are my questions too. Perhaps she does stumble upon a clue or its just that Billi being insecure as always decides that the best way would be to kill Zoya to get her out of the way Confused

But would she take that risk when everything is going fine for her and her beloved Jammy is on her side?

Ok let me just post a comment from Stars post. That definitely helped me look at Zoya's POV. Also Niki I feel that perhaps Zoya just said she is going to NY so that Asad' resolve to marry Tanbitch doesn't weaken. She knows if she'll be around, it'll be difficult for Asad to go ahead and marry Tanveer. Its not like that she wants him to marry that woman but just that she was brought up without a father and she is just thinking from that POV. She knows the importance of a father for a child. This is how I look at Zoya in the precap now if its not a plan. However I am still not sure why would Billi want to kill Zoya.  

No yaar...we are optimistic thinkers...i will live in my bubble that zoya finds something so billi wants to kill her...at least mera weekend happy hoga...

but this does make sense...but who cares...zoya isn't going anywhere...bol de jo bhi bolna hai...and she even said she won't stop this time...what about that?...this is a replay of airport time...remember she said she won't stop unless asad tells her too...and it was because billi's plan failed asad kind of told her too..

even this time billi's plan will fail...asad will catch billi...and zoya won't go anywhere!

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazLivingfree

AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mbficoa

Hey, before I forget to write this point..wanted to share it-- How could Zoya leave when she knows that her father is alive? Maybe there's more to the story than what we have gathered!
Maybe she tells Asad that she is leaving so he does not look for her/get worried for her, but plans to live in India without Asad's knowledge!
Okay..shreya, I am gonna read your post now and reply! Sorry for the delay! Tongue

I agree NY was a little suspicious and the way she said i won't stop now...maybe she did tell asad...and asad did not believe her...and then he can word vomit when the time comes..

so if billi heard them then she still does not have to kill zoya because zoya is going back..

if billi did not hear them then zoya has found something because of which she has to kill zoya...warna bana banaya sab mil raha hai usko...why would she want to kill zoya? something is missing in between!

Okay, you guys have been super busy. I was away for half a day and this post has been flooded. Anyway, here are my thoughts. So, I love the angle of Farhaan being misunderstood as Vikram coz that way, at least at that point, he is still a positive character while also bringing Ayaan and Humera closer to each other. Also, I saw a telebuzz video that said that Vikram will be making an entry and will be a positive character but you never know what will happen in the future. Thts wht the video said. I'll attach the link. Btw..did you notice that when Humera was talking about Vikram, it looked like Ayaan was getting a little jealous. Like usual, he just gets worried or sad or something but here, he looked like he was irritated and jealous that she was talking about another guy. 

As to the precap, I don't think Zoya has mentioned anything about that night to Asad. It definitely doesn't look like it as she says that what he's doing is right. She would not have said that if she was trying to convince him about bca's intentions. I think at this point, she's outwardly quiet due to her father's issue But, as you guys were mentioning about the NY thing, my first thought when I saw the precap was that she was saying that so that he is pushed to stop her. She knows how much he loves her and I think she said that to make him come out of his shell and stop her. We all know that she will stop so no tensions there. I just had a thought. What if she tells him that she's leaving and he comes to say goodbye or something while at tht moment, she has set the trap for bca so that she gets exposed. She obviously knows that bca is there coz she was talking. It wasn't like a mann hi mann type convo. I cannot wait for this conversation to take place. Definitely looks like a beautiful and emotional conversation. 

Today's epi was good in terms of the story progressing. Finally, they've found out wts up. It was funny how Zoya figured it out and not Dilshad but just glad they know why Asad was doing what he was. I loved the beginning bit when they were thinking abt their moments and Zoya knew that something was up with Asad's behavior. I think bca tries to kill Zoe coz she sees them talking but doesn't hear her so she figures that as long as Zoya is around, Asad would never be hers. Although, she should have figured out by now that even if she's not around, Asad would never be hers. I loved the way he was irritated with bca. It was concern more for the baby rather than bca. He could care less about her. It was more about responsibility towards her and the baby which we know he takes his duties/responsibilities seriously. 

So, those were my two cents. What do you guys think?

P.S. don't know how much is true but so far, all that has been said has been confirmed and Oishi just confirmed the whole Vikram aspect so lets see. 

Edited by AsadkiDeewani - 19 July 2013 at 1:38pm

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriazniki_12

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

1. AsYa talk

So now questions:

These are my questions too. Perhaps she does stumble upon a clue or its just that Billi being insecure as always decides that the best way would be to kill Zoya to get her out of the way Confused

No yaar...we are optimistic thinkers...i will live in my bubble that zoya finds something so billi wants to kill her...at least mera weekend happy hoga...

but this does make sense...but who cares...zoya isn't going anywhere...bol de jo bhi bolna hai...and she even said she won't stop this time...what about that?...this is a replay of airport time...remember she said she won't stop unless asad tells her too...and it was because billi's plan failed asad kind of told her too..

even this time billi's plan will fail...asad will catch billi...and zoya won't go anywhere!

That's true. Her plan will fail and it seems Farhan/Vikram will also make an appearance soon. 

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

I agree Zoya is taking the decision to help Asad out!! But can someone tell me why Billi wants to kill her then??????

Guys Zoya found a clue...confronted billi...that tell me about my father now or i go tell asad...(she said today she wants to find out about her father then expose billi)...billi gets pissed...and she says its better off to kill zoya...

Otherwise if zoya is leaving then why kill her...

The pregnancy drama has to be over...and asad needs to know it is not his kid...this is the only way...IMO..

okay...i am going crazy...on a side note...shireen was hilarious..

and is haseena an idiot...what will she get by making humera eat meat? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepahoneyriaz

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

1. AsYa talk

So now questions:

These are my questions too. Perhaps she does stumble upon a clue or its just that Billi being insecure as always decides that the best way would be to kill Zoya to get her out of the wayConfused

Niki, this is still positive..Zoya decides to leave (she decides to stay in India to look for her dad but tells Asad that she's leaving just to make it easy for him)--the next morning Tanu gets exposed..Asad kicks Tanu out..Zoya stays! :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniCanadianChikNpdeepaniki_12Livingfree

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

1. AsYa talk

So now questions:

Niki, this is still positive..Zoya decides to leave (she decides to stay in India to look for her dad but tells Asad that she's leaving just to make it easy for him)--the next morning Tanu gets exposed..Asad kicks Tanu out..Zoya stays! :)

Yup its positive as long as Asad finds out the baby is not his...thats all i want! We can't have him still worrying that the kid is his...thats why i want zoya to find a clue...but either way during the reveal day the baby drama has to end also!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CanadianChikNpdeepaLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
This is what Stars wrote in her post regarding Zoya in the precap. I liked how she explained it. 

Remember Zoya's words to Asad that night?? She said 'i don't care if anything happened or did not happen that night..all i know is that u would never cheat me deliberately...so i am willing to start afresh...forgetting the past...' she never did really know if something happened that night or not...her saying to Tanveer that she was lying and she has somehow trapped Asad looked more like an effort to get the truth out of Tanveer herself that yeah i trapped him...can u prove it...? But tanveer never really gave clarity as to what really happened...Zoya just wanted to start afresh with Asad even if something did happen that night..but a baby is a situation one cannot push under the carpet...there has to be accountability...

Go to top