honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mbficoa

Originally posted by niki_12

Originally posted by AsadkiDeewani

Great observation about Asad being slow! You are absolutely right! And when he receives that push from Dilshad, there will be nothing stopping him! I agree that this phase is showing Asad Zoya's intense love for him which is so pure and innocent and that her whole life surrounds around him.

I agree Mitwa's will be different but I can still see Gul returning the spark and innocence. I would love to see awkward bedroom scenes. Them sharing a bathroom and basically learning to live together. Zoya will help Asad get through whatever happened and the royal backstab he received from that ***** while Asad will show Zoya the new level of his love and respect for her!

Can't wait!

Yea, I also agree while it'll be different n passionate, there will still be a purity n innocence abt the love. Yea, a lot of ppl were saying tht if they do get married then the story wud be ending or getting spoilt but then I said tht there is so much scope left to explore. First of all, I would really like them calling each other Zoya n Asad all the time not on n off. Secondly, like u said, I also thought tht we'd get some really cute nok-jhok type moments when they're learning to live with each other n adapting to each other's lifestyles. Of course, there's the whole Zoya's dad track tht needs to come to the forefront n we still hv to see where Ayaan n Humera stand. So there is a lot to explore n a lot more to go. I am really gonna enjoy watching Asad's new approach n way of treating Zoya after this entire phase. Its gonna be beautiful n touchingSmile

Yup there is so much to explore! I really hope the cv's listen! TRP's will be out of the roof. Just get this cat out!

We can see Zoya playing cupid for ArYa too. The story will begin after their marriage! It will be lovely!!

Hi ladies!

I watched the episode just a few minutes ago--had a work day..I did read the written update at work though..

So the leap did happen, lol..

When I was reading the update of the episode, before I had actually watched it, I was suspecting the Zee synopsis--leap, Tanu's pregnancy card then Asad Tanu engagement..and Zoyaan marriage on the other hand.. I thought that Zoya saw Siddiqui in orphanage and remembered him as Humeira's father..and later someone at the orphanage ends up telling Zoya a little background of Siddiqui and she connects the dots..Ayaan on the other hand finds Zoya while hunting for Humeira..they make a deal and do a fake marriage (Ayaan finds out about Razia's plan)...Long story short, this is what came to my mind while reading the update and that's why I didn't even to watch Qubool hai during my lunch break..but then gave in and watched when I came home and it was totally not bad at all...

Actually I am glad that leap happened..I didn't like the idea of it initially..but now that I am thinking..AsYa needed time..to process everything..to experience the angst because of separation..they needed to see how their life is without each other.. There's is no way now that AsYa will separate again physically..when Gaffaur thingy happens, AsYa will have a hard time but both wouldn't ever separate..

Episode wasn't bad..actually the episode today just ensures me of AsYa's beautiful reunion-they have already been separated from each other for a month..how much more separation are they gonna show + I loved how CVs how shown that AsYa are still crazy about each other.. Still missing each other after a month..they haven't been able to move on--Tanu as always has actually made Asad's love deeper for Zoya..Asad imagining Zoya next to him on his bed at night..and when he woke up, he looked for Zoya next to him...that just shows a whole new level of Asad's intimacy with Zoya..even if it is just in his thoughts..he pictures her as his wife now..not just a lover..His nikkah was real to him.. He was looking forward to spend the rest of his life with her..all his dreams were shattered :( but the good news is..when Zoya comes back in his life..she's gonna come back as his wife (the bed scene indicated that).

I am pretty sure that Tanu won't be able to play Asad.. He won't become the father of the child--Imran back in the scene with Tanu just tells me that once AsYa kick Tanu out, she's gonna run back to Imran and then Imran Nikhay "love" story disturbance will begin! After Ajmer, Tanu won't come back in Asad's life with the baby but in Imran's life--which will still effect AsYa because of Nikhat!
Also, doctor was apparently trying to tell Tanu something really important which she didn't hear because she was too distracted with Imran..I wonder what the doctor told her...

It was wonderful to watch Asad smile at the dining table..it was a scene but I was just happy to see his smile..poor baby..Zoya was the one who taught him how to be happy and smile and even now..the only time he smiles is because of Zoya..the way she was eating..drinking..making mess..Asad was looking at her with so much pyaar awww!

Maybe Zoya was brought in this particular orphanage after her mom's death..and that's why Saddiqui supports it financially.

The lady wished Zoya in the orphanage that whatever Zoya has lost will come back to her and much more..it really stood out to me..

Still unsure why Asad and Tanu are in Ajmer together..Asad had a green chaadar with him..Muslims I heard spread the chaadar in the Mizar?

F is freaking out..lol..people are talking about quitting the show..I am totally positive about the current/future track after watching the episode today..it's all gonna be good for AsYa..

I think that AsYa will meet first..Billi wouldn't spot Zoya before Asad does..Because Zoya wouldn't have said that khak mein milla doon gee line and then rejected Asad later..I think that Zoya will reject Asad first..and then Tanu Zoya confrontation will happen..and yes..Tanu will definitely blurt out like Razia today..and then AsYa reunion! And Tanu's attack to Zoya..Asad catches Tanu red-handed..slap..choke...whatever...I want Tanu hurt, lol..and then AsYa get married!
OR after a few hits and misses, AsYa will meet..at first Zoya will reject..but then she will think again..and consider Asad's halat (she obviously knows that Asad loves her.. She just believes that Asad had a weak moment and gave into Tanu's seduction..that's why she said that ap kamzoor insaan hain)..after AsYa's reunion..Tanu will get upset..Zoya Tanu confrontation..and then Tanu will try to kill Zoya which Asad will see and Tanu story as Asad's friend comes to the end..and she comes back as at Imran's ex in the show..

Niki, in SBS, Asad had a suitcase with him..so maybe after Zoya rejected him..and asks him to never come back in his life..Asad is leaving but right before leaving Tanu spots Zoya..and then story changes from there..maybe Zoya calls Asad and he comes back?

Also, I think that Saddiqui gets Zoya kicked outta orphanage..and she somehow ends up in Ajmer..

A little off the topic here..tmrw is my day off..yay..and I am actually off on Monday too..because monday is a national holiday here in Canada.."Canada day" (my first one)--its like our 4th of July! Devika, Happy early Canada day--I am just happy for a long weekend! Niki, Happy early 4th :) this would be first 4th of July outside the US ever since I have left Pakistan! :(
Devika, what's the best place in Toronto for fireworks? Also, what's the fun stuff that normally people do here specially on Canada day?
Niki, I know that you have board walk..atlantic city and all..but have you ever watched fireworks done by Macy's in NYC..actually they do it around Statue of Liberty..totally mind blowing!

Sorry about the typos ladies! I woke up not too long ago..had a long day at work so took a nap..still waking up, lol!

Okay..so that was a total waste of my day off..I was more excited to watch qubool hai than the day itself..and I got done watching the episode in less than five mins..so disappointed..at least we got a better precap.. Hopefully Monday isn't wasted.. I do understand why they are doing this..but still..I just watch show for AsYa mainly and I got pretty much nothing..sucks!

Apparently all the media is banned..so we can't even expect any spoilers..unless Oishi or someone from the sets decide to make us happy..

Did you watch forum32 spoilers? I am glad that we got something at least..since the episode had nothing to offer..

Niki, I fell asleep yesterday..I was so tired..sorry couldn't reply your message..I will reply in a few minutes!

Edited by mbficoa - 28 June 2013 at 10:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
No problem! Today's episode was a total waste. All vamps vamps and vamps. I am getting tired of this. They are stretching it a lot.

Precap is promising and I hope Asad really sees her maybe like Jab We Met he will see what his Zoya has become. 

So I don't know how this going to Ajmer thing is going to happen. If Asad sees her and brings her back home then I guess they will go to Ajmer after that? Because the clothes Zoya is wearing in Ajmer are those that she has worn before. I hope they don't overlook that.

I bet you starting next week-episodes will be better-because Ill be busy..lol...during my finals we got the amazing "are you jealous" episodes and as soon as my vacation started we got the crappy sangeet nonsense.

If you notice the spoilers by forum 32 are all pictures that have already been released. They have not gives anything with Zoya in the blue top/Asad in grey jacket. I am sure there are other scenes which they shot without allowing anyone to take pictures. Plus I think they have blocked media because they are finishing shooting the Ajmer sequences in Mumbai that means they don't want anyone to know what is coming. Gul hopefully will not disrespect a holy place by making evil win. I really hope she unites AsYa. I was soo annoyed with billi today and raziya too. Episode was way below par for me-seemed like a filler full of vamping!
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

No problem! Today's episode was a total waste. All vamps vamps and vamps. I am getting tired of this. They are stretching it a lot.

Precap is promising and I hope Asad really sees her maybe like Jab We Met he will see what his Zoya has become.

So I don't know how this going to Ajmer thing is going to happen. If Asad sees her and brings her back home then I guess they will go to Ajmer after that? Because the clothes Zoya is wearing in Ajmer are those that she has worn before. I hope they don't overlook that.

I bet you starting next week-episodes will be better-because Ill be busy..lol...during my finals we got the amazing "are you jealous" episodes and as soon as my vacation started we got the crappy sangeet nonsense.

If you notice the spoilers by forum 32 are all pictures that have already been released. They have not gives anything with Zoya in the blue top/Asad in grey jacket. I am sure there are other scenes which they shot without allowing anyone to take pictures. Plus I think they have blocked media because they are finishing shooting the Ajmer sequences in Mumbai that means they don't want anyone to know what is coming. Gul hopefully will not disrespect a holy place by making evil win. I really hope she unites AsYa. I was soo annoyed with billi today and raziya too. Episode was way below par for me-seemed like a filler full of vamping!

LOL! I feel the same way..ever since I have started my new job, we get good episodes when I am at work but whenever I have a day off, we get a crappy episode..what's up with that..lol

Sooo true..no onscreen spoilers of that scene..that's gotta be important..
We got no spoilers of Asad Zoya scene in the rain on the day of nikkah..because it was super important scene..I am feeling the same about AsYa scene (Asad in jacket/Zoya in gray blue).
And yes, since they are finishing the Ajmer scenes in Mumbai..it totally makes sense for them to not allow anyone to cover that..again, it has to be a significant scene..

Now that I cooled down..I watched a little bit of episode..and saw Tanu and Imran scene..definitely are setting up for Tanu's revelation...their story will surely start..that's a good sign..

Precap was very interesting..maybe Asad runs behind her and asks about Zoya but someone lies to him that no Zoya lives here..maybe Zoya tells the lady to lie? And then Asad goes away thinking that he is imagining again?

I am not really thinking about Zoya's clothes..they did mention her not taking her belongings but it's a show..they may not pay attention to that detail..Zoya still wears the tan-ish..browinish shirt that she should have lost in Mangalpur since she came back wearing the green bridal outfit..lol

Edited by mbficoa - 28 June 2013 at 10:51am

niki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

LOL! I feel the same way..ever since I have started my new job, we get good episodes when I am at work but whenever I have a day off, we get a crappy episode..what's up with that..lol

We got no spoilers of Asad Zoya scene in the rain on the day of nikkah..because it was super important scene..I am feeling the same about AsYa scene (Asad in jacket/Zoya in gray blue).
And yes, since they are finishing the Ajmer scenes in Mumbai..it totally makes sense for them to not allow anyone to cover that..again, it has to be a significant scene..

Now that I cooled down..I watched a little bit of episode..and saw Tanu and Imran scene..definitely are setting up for Tanu's revelation...their story will surely start..that's a good sign..

Precap was very interesting..maybe Asad runs behind her and asks about Zoya but someone lies to him that no Zoya lives here..maybe Zoya tells the lady to lie? And then Asad goes away thinking that he is imagining again?

I am not really thinking about Zoya's clothes..they did mention her not taking her belongings but it's a show..they may not pay attention to that detail..Zoya still wears the tan-ish..browinish shirt that she should have lost in Mangalpur since she came back wearing the green bridal outfit..lol

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646045
Someone wrote this about the precap..what do you think about this? Seems possible!
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged

It's just our bad luck! Lol! 

So i just watched today's sbs...and the girl asked KSG why he was crying and he said because Zoya won't be in his life anymore-i think the scene he was talking about was the grey jacket. But we can't know for sure. The whole camera on tracks gives me positive vibes and the fact that they are not giving official spoilers/sbs did not cover it-it has to be important. And it is possible KSG was referring to all the crying he is doing. But in case this was also a sad confrontation then I think the car scene is them leaving to go to the dargah (asad had the green shawl). I think Mangalpur part 2 will happen, billi will be exposed and stuff, and amarpalli was not going to go with them to ajmer dargah so that's only AsYa (i am not 100% sure though). And then they go to the dargah and confess with the qawali in the background and they possibly get married there.

Yup Ajmer scenes are top top secret! lol

Yup we can't count on the precap...it can be totally misleading...yeah the clothes can definitely be a blooper..
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Someone wrote this about the precap..what do you think about this? Seems possible!

Seems possible! It all depends on how and when Ajmer is starting! I can see this happening and then billi follows! I think the dragging is becoming a little too much now-people will start losing interest if they don't kick it up. 
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Seems possible! It all depends on how and when Ajmer is starting! I can see this happening and then billi follows! I think the dragging is becoming a little too much now-people will start losing interest if they don't kick it up.

Okay..I think I am leaning towards on reconciliation until Dargah scene..the camera on the tracks could be super important but AsYa will unite in Darah..they will connect it to their first Dargah scene..it will be so beautiful!

Did I mention that I am 1000000% positive that Asad Tanu wedding will NOT happen? I can't believe that people are even fearing that..Qubool Hai will be ruined if that happens..so yes, it ain't gonna happen..+ more drama will happen only if Tanu comes back and destroys Nikhat's life and Asad interferes in the other Khans lives..Shireen will be mad...that's what's gonna happen!

I watched the precap again..Asad definitely had the shock expression..you think he hit the kid with his car because he wasn't paying attention?
I like your predictions out jab we met scene.. Asad may spot Zoya but because of the chaos in madrissa because the injured kid he won't be able to get to Zoya..and then we will just watch her..her condition..but before he can meet her..she will leave for Ajmer?
Forum32 mentioned AsYa's hits and misses..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AsadkiDeewaniniki_12

honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Okay..I think I am leaning towards on reconciliation until Dargah scene..the camera on the tracks could be super important but AsYa will unite in Darah..they will connect it to their first Dargah scene..it will be so beautiful!

Did I mention that I am 1000000% positive that Asad Tanu wedding will NOT happen? I can't believe that people are even fearing that..Qubool Hai will be ruined if that happens..so yes, it ain't gonna happen..+ more drama will happen only if Tanu comes back and destroys Nikhat's life and Asad interferes in the other Khans lives..Shireen will be mad...that's what's gonna happen!

I watched the precap again..Asad definitely had the shock expression..you think he hit the kid with his car because he wasn't paying attention?
I like your predictions out jab we met scene.. Asad may spot Zoya but because of the chaos in madrissa because the injured kid he won't be able to get to Zoya..and then we will just watch her..her condition..but before he can meet her..she will leave for Ajmer?
Forum32 mentioned AsYa's hits and misses..

@vidya11 has the same prediction like yours! :)
""YES YES YESSS!! HE DID!!
wow i think this is the best precap because he saw the lady picking up the kid was zoya and he stopped the car.. i can't wait for monday's episode now!! :D this week was boring week altogether..
i am thinking he'll see in what condition zoya is and how he is responsible for the change or whatever.. like what we had in Jab We Met movie.. :))""

niki_12

Go to top