Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Who is MKI? Could you please give me the link?

I'll PM you but read it at your own risk. πŸ˜†
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3674155

Okay..they are celebrating awards but AsYa are wearing the same clothes they wore in SBS when Asad catches Tanu..am I right?
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

ZGH reference..I told you that it will remind you of AsYa!

Agree, Asad fighting for Zoya and Ayaan fighting for Humeira!
If AsYa had not gone through all they have gone through in the past/still going through, like you wrote, they wouldn't have come to the point of fighting for each other the way they are gonna do now and in the future and same goes for AyRa! AyRa had to go through what they are going through now for Ayaan to be able to stand up boldly for Humeira and fight for her!

I have had lots of ZoYan thoughts in my mind in the past, thoughts do still come up, but we are actually moving further away from that track if you go by the current track!

Also, the biggest clash, very possible, could be Ayaan finding out about Zoya's dad--Ayaan heard the music, Humeira has it too; Ayaan saw the picture that Asad gave him, Razia has it in the house..So Ayaan could tell Asad about Zoya's dad and Asad might wanna protect Zoya from that family..he knows how bad Razia and Saddiqui are..but Ayaan might wanna tell Zoya..so another clash!

I think AsYa won't be broken apart again; they have seen the worst--there love had become strong now and like Gul mentioned, it was just setting up, building up for future! So now AsYa will be together and then story will become more about families than just the couples (AsYa, AyRa)! It will still revolve around the couples but the focus wouldn't be their "love story" but their "families".

We think the same way!! I agree completely!! This is how it will play out and it will be great! I am so excited we are in for an amazing story!!!!

In the time Billi gets revealed, we have some light romance, on the other side ayaan will be protecting humera from vikram and falling for her more...so parallels will be set up for sure!
niki_12 thumbnail

Okay..they are celebrating awards but AsYa are wearing the same clothes they wore in SBS when Asad catches Tanu..am I right?

Yes!! Remember we said there is more to the scene then sbs shot!! I am sure there is!! Billi s going down!!!πŸ˜ƒ

we only saw a small glimpse in sbs!!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yup. Its the same scene πŸ˜ƒ
honeyriaz thumbnail
Did y'all watch this?

Sooo precious! They are one hot couple!!!

http://youtu.be/pJa4gTba0_w
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Yup. Its the same sceneπŸ˜ƒ

See, they didn't wanna reveal the whole thing but shot just a little bit for SBS to keep us patient! lol! Good going QH ;)
niki_12 thumbnail

See, they didn't wanna reveal the whole thing but shot just a little bit for SBS to keep us patient! lol! Good going QH ;)

Exactly! there is much more to that scene then we saw!! They probably let sbs in for a few mins only...

picture abhi baaki hai!!
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Exactly! there is much more to that scene then we saw!! They probably let sbs in for a few mins only...

picture abhi baaki hai!!

Happysss Endingsss! πŸ˜›
niki_12 thumbnail

Happysss Endingsss! πŸ˜›

I am sooo excited! Billi reveal and family drama will be great!!!! Finally the old QH!