Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay in addition to everything i wrote a few more things:

-there is a reason we are seeing ayaan being sensitive towards humera...he has to fight for her now...
-Zoya is going to be called illegitimate and asad needs to fight for her! Remember Asad is Zoya's protector (ZGH lol)...now both sisters will be against each other so now both brothers have to be against each other fighting for the rights of the women they love. I think it will be great!
-Also, remember during the SR fiasco...Ayaan was not even sensitive towards Zoya and what Zoya would be going through. All he could think about is what Asad is going through and also almost implied that Asad was forced into the marriage. He did not care at all about the state of his so called best friend. Even before the marriage Ayaan did not think highly of Zoya when he said she runs away from the weddings. So how on earth is he all of the sudden going to fall in love with her... big fat LOL
niki_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Copy paste the whole thing? You have to read the post though so you would know why I wrote it the way that I wrote..topic writer was all upset..calling QH Ekta Kapoor crap and the same old frustration..I can paste whatever I wrote there, since you asked! πŸ˜›

Never mind i read it...we can analyze here now :)

but the teenage behavior on the forum HAS to stop! 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
"Clash could be because of different things..Ayaan supported his dad during Gudia Saazish and Asad didn't..there was a clash..it had nothing to so with AsYa right? And didn't you mention that Gul said that its not about "love" then how come clash between the brothers be about "love". Could it be about Zoya's mom? Zoya's father? Nikhat, Tanveer, Imran track?"

This was the main idea! But I told the writer to not be quick to jump to conclusion and spread negativity!!! 😳
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Also another thing, its ridiculous to show Ayaan falling for Zoya now when there has been no interaction between the two in the past. And now suddenly he'll want to marry Zoya. Well it can happen of course if the PH abandons all logic πŸ˜†
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Glad you are here!! I swear this forum is like a bunch of teenagers running wild! Please copy paste what you wrote here so we can bring our discussion here!!

I have more to say tooπŸ˜ƒ

So we (adult co-workers) had this one line that we would always use in our previous job--(most of the people that we dealt with were teenagers, typical American teenagers)..anyways..the line was, "kids these days...so young and naive!", lol! And I literally said it out loud just now when I read your comment about forum people acting like kids..brought back funny memories...
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So we (adult co-workers) had this one line that we would always use in our previous job--(most of the people that we dealt with were teenagers, typical American teenagers)..anyways..the line was, "kids these days...so young and naive!", lol! And I literally said it out loud just now when I read your comment about forum people acting like kids..brought back funny memories...

Honey, there is one more reason for this. If you read MKI's theories on Tumblr, you'll know πŸ˜† 
niki_12 thumbnail

Hahahahaha! The minute i read the article i was like here we go again!!

But this will be such a great story...bro-sis will be against bro-sis...and it will be the best!! I am actually excited...and in all the tension everyone did not celebrate gul saying billi will get exposed!! PARTYYY!!!

Ayaan and Asad cannot clash over Zoya they both would be more than willing to sacrifice her for the other brother! Also, AsYa will have differences because of this too because Zoya is going to feel super duper guilty. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Okay in addition to everything i wrote a few more things:

-there is a reason we are seeing ayaan being sensitive towards humera...he has to fight for her now...
-Zoya is going to be called illegitimate and asad needs to fight for her! Remember Asad is Zoya's protector (ZGH lol)...now both sisters will be against each other so now both brothers have to be against each other fighting for the rights of the women they love. I think it will be great!
-Also, remember during the SR fiasco...Ayaan was not even sensitive towards Zoya and what Zoya would be going through. All he could think about is what Asad is going through and also almost implied that Asad was forced into the marriage. He did not care at all about the state of his so called best friend. Even before the marriage Ayaan did not think highly of Zoya when he said she runs away from the weddings. So how on earth is he all of the sudden going to fall in love with her... big fat LOL

ZGH reference..I told you that it will remind you of AsYa!

Agree, Asad fighting for Zoya and Ayaan fighting for Humeira!
If AsYa had not gone through all they have gone through in the past/still going through, like you wrote, they wouldn't have come to the point of fighting for each other the way they are gonna do now and in the future and same goes for AyRa! AyRa had to go through what they are going through now for Ayaan to be able to stand up boldly for Humeira and fight for her!

I have had lots of ZoYan thoughts in my mind in the past, thoughts do still come up, but we are actually moving further away from that track if you go by the current track!

Also, the biggest clash, very possible, could be Ayaan finding out about Zoya's dad--Ayaan heard the music, Humeira has it too; Ayaan saw the picture that Asad gave him, Razia has it in the house..So Ayaan could tell Asad about Zoya's dad and Asad might wanna protect Zoya from that family..he knows how bad Razia and Saddiqui are..but Ayaan might wanna tell Zoya..so another clash!

I think AsYa won't be broken apart again; they have seen the worst--there love had become strong now and like Gul mentioned, it was just setting up, building up for future! So now AsYa will be together and then story will become more about families than just the couples (AsYa, AyRa)! It will still revolve around the couples but the focus wouldn't be their "love story" but their "families".
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Honey, there is one more reason for this. If you read MKI's theories on Tumblr, you'll knowπŸ˜†

Who is MKI? Could you please give me the link?
honeyriaz thumbnail
Also, from the article, it looks like we all were somewhat right..AsYa were initially gonna unite in Ajmer and after they had come back to Bhopal, Tanu would have exploded her pregnancy bomb on AsYa's nikkah day to stop the nikkah! This explain why Gul mentioned in an article, way back in the day, that Ajmer track is close to her heart, first union and then separation again! But I think with people getting bored of Tanu/eid coming, they changed the track to exposing Tanu once and for all and then union instead of union in ajmer and then separation again!
Initially it probably was Asad catching Tanu pushing Zoya off the cliff, now it's him catching her trying to burn--And then after finding out she's pregnant (after the cliff scene), separation between AsYa but then she gets exposed before her nikkah with jammy! now she either gets exposed right then when she tries to burn Zoya or soon after that!
I think they wanted positivity by eid/200th/just union instead of union, separation, and then union!