Qubool Hai

It's only AsYa! - Page 92

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So are y'all serious about starting a new thread? We could do after Bili gets kicked out or we could do it now..whatever y'all want!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mbficoa

So are y'all serious about starting a new thread? We could do after Bili gets kicked out or we could do it now..whatever y'all want!

Well i think we can't go past 150 pages...so when that happens we need a new thread...i NEED a place for optimistic predictions!! Besides we all need to be on the same thread :))
honeyriaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niki_12

Shreya I agree- i really don't like the hair! Like Honey mentioned during the Ajmer episodes the bangs prevent you from seeing how he emotes...especially in intense scenes!!

KSG can rock any look but for our Asad, current hair is a No No!!!

Niki, shreya and I love Bol Na Halke Halke (original) look, Teri Meri valentines day look!
I also loved him during the whole Gudia Sazish track..especially pre Gudia Sazish when Dilshad was shot and then recently Teri Meri in Mahasangam!
honeyriaz thumbnail

Well i think we can't go past 150 pages...so when that happens we need a new thread...i NEED a place for optimistic predictions!! Besides we all need to be on the same thread :))

Sounds good!
As much as we all write, 150 won't take long! 😃
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yea, we definitely should. How about after we find out that KSG won best actor and AsYa won best jodi ðŸ˜‰? On a serious not, why not by the end of this upcoming week?
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! We need a place where we all can look at the positive side of things. CC was getting so bothered by some of the negative comments on the forum. She's like is there a way we could segregate those folks. ðŸ˜†
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Niki, shreya and I love Bol Na Halke Halke (original) look, Teri Meri valentines day look!
I also loved him during the whole Gudia Sazish track..especially pre Gudia Sazish when Dilshad was shot and then recently Teri Meri in Mahasangam!

Thats true. For Asad, the hair doesn't suit but for KSG, it looks great. 

My fave for Asad so far was the Bol Na Halke Halke look n the overall Gudiya Saazish period. He looked so good in that particular epi when he finds out that Rashid killed a person and then Zoya consoles him. Best look for Asad so far. He looked good during the engagement (1 May) but overall I like the stubble for Asad and like clean shaven for Armaan n KSG ðŸ˜ƒ
honeyriaz thumbnail
Best actor critic goes to Vivian
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! Asad look is unique!

I love Bol Na Halke Halke too and Teri Meri was fab! Me too i love the Dilshad shooting days.

honeyriaz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Thats true. For Asad, the hair doesn't suit but for KSG, it looks great.

My fave for Asad so far was the Bol Na Halke Halke look n the overall Gudiya Saazish period. He looked so good in that particular epi when he finds out that Rashid killed a person and then Zoya consoles him. Best look for Asad so far. He looked good during the engagement (1 May) but overall I like the stubble for Asad and like clean shaven for Armaan n KSG😃

Our KSG connection! Clean shaven for Armaan and stubble for Asad--sooo true!