It's only AsYa! - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mbficoa

Golden Awards pictures reminded me of Armaan & Riddhima! I was watching DMG scenes just yesterday..these pictures seemed like a flashback moment!

Yup. Though I have been a fan of him since DMG days but I prefer Asad over Armaan. He looks really sexy as Asad. And I want the stubble back πŸ˜† I have been ranting about it but he looks smoking hot with a stubble. 
Originally posted by s120

Yup. Though I have been a fan of him since DMG days but I prefer Asad over Armaan. He looks really sexy as Asad. And I want the stubble backπŸ˜†I have been ranting about it but he looks smoking hot with a stubble.

I have been a DMG fan on and off but I did a marathon of DMG last year during my Fall break and fell in love with Karan all over again--never followed DMG or any other show on TV the way that I am following QH! And I prefer Asad over Armaan any day! Karan is Asad for me first and then Armaan! Armaan was boy-ish..character and looks (Karan portrayed him beyond perfect) but Asad is manly πŸ˜‰...Love Asad..the character..the look; the suits, formal shoes, always sharp..and yes, the stubble Asad is my most favorite character on TV, ever!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago

I have been a DMG fan on and off but I did a marthaon of DMG last year during my Fall break and fell in love with Karan all over again--never followed DMG or any other show on TV the way that I am following QH! And I prefer Asad over Armaan any day! Karan is Asad for me first and then Armaan! Armaan was boy-ish..character and looks (Karan portrayed his beyond perfect) but Asad is manly..so manly...Love Asad...the suits, formal shoes, always sharp..and yes, the stubble Asad is my most favorite character on TV, ever!

Word. Though I loved the way he used to romance in DMG. I would love to see him romancing Zoya that way.  But with a stubble. He looks more intense with that stubble. 

I have been a DMG fan on and off but I did a marathon of DMG last year during my Fall break and fell in love with Karan all over again--never followed DMG or any other show on TV the way that I am following QH! And I prefer Asad over Armaan any day! Karan is Asad for me first and then Armaan! Armaan was boy-ish..character and looks (Karan portrayed him beyond perfect) but Asad is manly πŸ˜‰...Love Asad..the character..the look; the suits, formal shoes, always sharp..and yes, the stubble Asad is my most favorite character on TV, ever!

True true!!!! His intensity is what I love the most..and stubble does make him look more intense..Even Zoya thinks that he is intense! πŸ˜›
My favorite overall look of Asad was during Dilshad's shooting days..he did have long hair then too but not super long..
He looked so good on Valentine's day! And I loved him in bol na halke halke (original). And recently, Teri Meri in Mahasangam..he looked so sharp..Loved it!

True true!!!! His intensity is what I love the most..and stubble does make him look more intense..Even Zoya thinks that he is intense! πŸ˜›
My favorite overall look of Asad was during Dilshad's shooting days..he did have long hair then too but not super long..
He looked so good on Valentine's day! And I loved him in bol na halke halke (original). And recently, Teri Meri in Mahasangam..he looked so sharp..Loved it!

We think alike πŸ˜† I was about to mention that I loved his Teri Meri look on Valentine's day and BNHH has been one of my most fav AsYa moments. I am posting on Forum 32 regarding the stubble πŸ˜† As soon as Billi is gone, I want AsYa to romance. And I want sexy, intense Asad in the stubble look to romance Zoya. πŸ˜³ 
Its good that for a change we aren't discussing or predicting on this thread but just fangirling πŸ˜†

We think alikeπŸ˜†I was about to mention that I loved his Teri Meri look on Valentine's day and BNHH has been one of my most fav AsYa moments. I am posting on Forum 32 regarding the stubbleπŸ˜†As soon as Billi is gone, I want AsYa to romance. And I want sexy, intense Asad in the stubble look to romance Zoya.😳

Yes! You should totally post it on forum32! Not talking about the devdas days beard (he looked good in that too) but strictly just stubble--Asad romancing Zoya in stubble..hayee..that would be epic..
Yesterday when I was watching old DMG scenes, I couldn't help but think about AsYa..I just can't wait for the romance..!!! Though I would be more than happy if AsYa get married even tmrw but I really really want pre-marriage romance..

Yes! You should totally post it on forum32! Not talking about the devdas days beard (he looked good in that too) but strictly just stubble--Asad romancing Zoya in stubble..hayee..that would be epic..
Yesterday when I was watching old DMG scenes, I couldn't help but think about AsYa..I just can't wait for the romance..!!! Though I would be more than happy if AsYa get married even tmrw but I really really want pre-marriage romance..

I know! We have been starved πŸ˜† We need at least 3 weeks of some romance and a light-hearted track.  

Its good that for a change we aren't discussing or predicting on this thread but just fangirlingπŸ˜†

Don't remind me about predicting! I gave myself headache yesterday!! (kidding)! There isn't much to predict..we just kept going in circles..we need a spoiler to get us going..but until then, I am totally okay with just fangirling πŸ˜‰

Don't remind me about predicting! I gave myself headache yesterday!! (kidding)! There isn't much to predict..we just kept going in circles..we need a spoiler to get us going..but until then, I am totally okay with just fangirling πŸ˜‰

Yup. Me too πŸ˜† Btw where is Niki? She is usually online this time. Didn't see her at all today.