It's only AsYa! - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1000124_333684950098748_882504018_n.jpg

🤣 her face..omg!
Originally posted by s120

Haha. That's true. That woman is such a freak. Btw did you watch today's SBS? It was a short segment but these guys were goofing around. Karan, Surbhi and AG. Karan was so funny as usual 😆

I watched it! Super cute! Love them!
Originally posted by mbficoa

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/1000124_333684950098748_882504018_n.jpg

🤣 her face..omg!

🤣 I cracked up when I saw this scene. 
Yeh demo tha demo! Wait till Asad finds out...then her faces will be priceless! 
Ladies - have been on fire !!! just got back and have a few thoughts - going to catch up on all u guys wrote and then shall crack the code of niki's questions

PS: Honey - the heat is killing me as much as QH pre-cap ka suspense - cant wait for the thunder storm to start (once family is back home that is  - last week ki tarha i dont want them getting stuck on high way or downtown)
Originally posted by CanadianChik

Ladies - have been on fire !!! just got back and have a few thoughts - going to catch up on all u guys wrote and then shall crack the code of niki's questions

PS: Honey - the heat is killing me as much as QH pre-cap ka suspense - cant wait for the thunder storm to start (once family is back home that is  - last week ki tarha i dont want them getting stuck on high way or downtown)

Haha yes we have!! Can't wait for your thoughts CC!

Please send a thunderstorm here too! Its wayyy too hot over here as well!
Originally posted by niki_12

Yeh demo tha demo! Wait till Asad finds out...then her faces will be priceless!

I know right..he has suffered so much because of this woman..he's gonna eat her alive..especially for trying to hurt his Zoya!!!

I know right..he has suffered so much because of this woman..he's gonna eat her alive..especially for trying to hurt his Zoya!!!

CAN'T WAIT! His expressions in SBS were great! I am sure the actual scene will be amazing!! And Dilshad will give her some good looks too!! 

I am so excited for next week!
Originally posted by CanadianChik

<font color="#990066">Ladies - have been on fire !!! just got back and have a few thoughts - going to catch up on all u guys wrote and then shall crack the code of niki's questions

PS: Honey - the heat is killing me as much as QH pre-cap ka suspense - cant wait for the thunder storm to start (once family is back home that is - last week ki tarha i dont want them getting stuck on high way or downtown)
</font>

I just now heard thunders--I have been on my bed all day..got up just to eat..lazy day for me..sooo hot outside!

I just now heard thunders--I have been on my bed all day..got up just to eat..lazy day for me..sooo hot outside!

CC, it just started raining..it's raining so much..but sun is still out..so weird!

Devika, how are you surviving the heat?