Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: niki_12

I agree Zoya is taking the decision to help Asad out!! But can someone tell me why Billi wants to kill her then??????

Guys Zoya found a clue...confronted billi...that tell me about my father now or i go tell asad...(she said today she wants to find out about her father then expose billi)...billi gets pissed...and she says its better off to kill zoya...

Otherwise if zoya is leaving then why kill her...

The pregnancy drama has to be over...and asad needs to know it is not his kid...this is the only way...IMO..

okay...i am going crazy...on a side note...shireen was hilarious..

and is haseena an idiot...what will she get by making humera eat meat?

This time even Dilshad won't stop Zoya! She might actually release Zoya because Dilshad wouldn't want Zoya to go through this pain!

Billi probably didn't know that Zoya is leaving that day..maybe she just saw AsYa talking on the bench and got frustrated..but yes, it's still confusing because why would Tanu kill Zoya..wouldn't she want no problems in her nikkah..If Zoya dies, her nikkah surely gets delayed..so why Tanu went this route..Niki dear..I don't have an answer, lol! Well, what if Tanu think that even after the baby revelation AsYa are chit chatting on the bench..so maybe I should just finish Zoya off once and for all and then nikkah! But again, Tanu is in a rush..she knows that she will be showing soon..why would she take that risk... My brain is hurting..lol
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I agree Zoya is taking the decision to help Asad out!! But can someone tell me why Billi wants to kill her then??????

Guys Zoya found a clue...confronted billi...that tell me about my father now or i go tell asad...(she said today she wants to find out about her father then expose billi)...billi gets pissed...and she says its better off to kill zoya...

Otherwise if zoya is leaving then why kill her...

The pregnancy drama has to be over...and asad needs to know it is not his kid...this is the only way...IMO..

okay...i am going crazy...on a side note...shireen was hilarious..

and is haseena an idiot...what will she get by making humera eat meat? 

Haseena is really stupid. I am just waiting for the day when she gets to know that her son had a steamy affair with Billi ðŸ˜† Haseena's reaction is going to be epic. 
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: s120

Haseena is really stupid. I am just waiting for the day when she gets to know that her son had a steamy affair with Billi ðŸ˜† Haseena's reaction is going to be epic. 

That will be KARMA!! But honestly i have heard matches are made in heaven...but this mil-dil match of haseena and billi were probably made in hell...but yet its so so perfect!
Livingfree thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

This time even Dilshad won't stop Zoya! She might actually release Zoya because Dilshad wouldn't want Zoya to go through this pain!

Billi probably didn't know that Zoya is leaving that day..maybe she just saw AsYa talking on the bench and got frustrated..but yes, it's still confusing because why would Tanu kill Zoya..wouldn't she want no problems in her nikkah..If Zoya dies, her nikkah surely gets delayed..so why Tanu went this route..Niki dear..I don't have an answer, lol! Well, what if Tanu think that even after the baby revelation AsYa are chit chatting on the bench..so maybe I should just finish Zoya off once and for all and then nikkah! But again, Tanu is in a rush..she knows that she will be showing soon..why would she take that risk... My brain is hurting..lol

Where has CC disappeared? She comes up with really good predictions. Perhaps she has an idea about why Billi wants to kill Zoya. I also can't think of other reasons apart from what you guys have written.  
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Okay, you guys have been super busy. I was away for half a day and this post has been flooded. Anyway, here are my thoughts. So, I love the angle of Farhaan being misunderstood as Vikram coz that way, at least at that point, he is still a positive character while also bringing Ayaan and Humera closer to each other. Also, I saw a telebuzz video that said that Vikram will be making an entry and will be a positive character but you never know what will happen in the future. Thts wht the video said. I'll attach the link. Btw..did you notice that when Humera was talking about Vikram, it looked like Ayaan was getting a little jealous. Like usual, he just gets worried or sad or something but here, he looked like he was irritated and jealous that she was talking about another guy.

As to the precap, I don't think Zoya has mentioned anything about that night to Asad. It definitely doesn't look like it as she says that what he's doing is right. She would not have said that if she was trying to convince him about bca's intentions. I think at this point, she's outwardly quiet due to her father's issue But, as you guys were mentioning about the NY thing, my first thought when I saw the precap was that she was saying that so that he is pushed to stop her. She knows how much he loves her and I think she said that to make him come out of his shell and stop her. We all know that she will stop so no tensions there. I just had a thought. What if she tells him that she's leaving and he comes to say goodbye or something while at tht moment, she has set the trap for bca so that she gets exposed. She obviously knows that bca is there coz she was talking. It wasn't like a mann hi mann type convo. I cannot wait for this conversation to take place. Definitely looks like a beautiful and emotional conversation.

Today's epi was good in terms of the story progressing. Finally, they've found out wts up. It was funny how Zoya figured it out and not Dilshad but just glad they know why Asad was doing what he was. I loved the beginning bit when they were thinking abt their moments and Zoya knew that something was up with Asad's behavior. I think bca tries to kill Zoe coz she sees them talking but doesn't hear her so she figures that as long as Zoya is around, Asad would never be hers. Although, she should have figured out by now that even if she's not around, Asad would never be hers. I loved the way he was irritated with bca. It was concern more for the baby rather than bca. He could care less about her. It was more about responsibility towards her and the baby which we know he takes his duties/responsibilities seriously.

So, those were my two cents. What do you guys think?

P.S. don't know how much is true but so far, all that has been said has been confirmed and Oishi just confirmed the whole Vikram aspect so lets see.

That's how I felt yesterday..I come home and find fifty pages (totally exaggerating)..I had a lot of reading to do which was fun! But missed you around here..I was getting ready to send you a message..

We all are stuck..confused..keep repeating the same things...precap threw us off, as much as pregnancy news threw Zoya off 🤣

The episode was alright..lame actually but yes..it was great in terms of progression..Oishi was right..track has picked up the pace..finally the whole family knows that Bili is pregnant..it's a good thing!

Glad Asad didn't return the earring--he's not separating himself from Zoya..he is just taking another responsibility..Zoya name is etched on his hand (literally) and his heart forever!

I am happy that we got SBS..we all always knew that Tanu's end is near but SBS has made our weekend more bearable especially after the confusing precap!

I loved AsYa in the precap..they both looked great..the tension..love..pain..tears..sacrifice..it had every element..loved it!

Love the post! Sorry dear, not much to reply..I am outta answers/predictions/options--all we need is one more spoiler and we will get going again! 😃 Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail

That's how I felt yesterday..I come home and find fifty pages (totally exaggerating)..I had a lot reading to do! 😃 so fun! But missed you around here..I was getting ready to send you a message..we all are stuck..confused..keep repeating the same things..confused...precap threw us off, as much as pregnancy news threw Zoya off 🤣
The episode was alright..lame actually but yes..it was great in terms of pregression..Oishi was right..track has picked up the pace..finally the whole family knows that Bili is pregnant..it's a good thing!

Glad Asad didn't return the earring--he's not separating himself from Zoya..he is just taking another responsibly..Zoya name is etched on his hand (literally) and his heart!

I am happy that we got SBS..we all always knew that Tanu's end is near but SBS has made our weekend more bearable especially after the confusing precap!

I loved the precap..I loved AsYa in the precap..they both looked great..the tension..the love..pain..tears..sacrifice..it had every element..loved it!

Love the post! Sorry dear, not much to reply..I am outta answers/predictions/options--all we need is one more spoiler and we will get going again! 😃

Devika i like your prediction about Zoya pushing Asad to stop her. Actually what if Asad goes to stop Zoya (even though he probably wants to push her away-but you never know)...and this is where Zoya tells him Billi has been lying and nothing happened that night and what not. Billi overhears them this time and decides to kill Zoya because Asad will never let her go. Then the pardafash!

I 2nd Honey! Gul would have been virtually murdered today if we did not get SBS yesterday. 

I am sure with the next round of spoilers we will start again :)
honeyriaz thumbnail
We seriously need a spoiler! They didn't even give us a promo..what's up with that..
niki_12 thumbnail

We seriously need a spoiler! They didn't even give us a promo..what's up with that..

Exactly! No promo nothing! Hopefully we will get something tonight 😆

AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys. I'm also afraid to make any more predictions or guesses coz ultimately, something completely unexpected and often unwanted happens. Can't bear for something else negative to happen. Oishi mentioned that she may be able to get an AsYa spoiler over the weekend. Lets hope that she's able to do so. 

P.S. on a side note, I couldn't resist to add this to my previous prediction. If Asad does let bca stay, she may think its coz of the baby but I think it'll be abt Zoya's father. I think, at that point, Zoya n asad will team up to get to the point of the whole baby issue as well as finding out the truth abt Zoya's father. But, still, I don't know whether he'll be able to let her stay knowing that Zoya will be in danger. On the other hand, if he knows the truth abt bca, she wouldn't be stupid to try again coz she knows that the suspicion will go on her. Oh god, whenever, I'm done with one, another thought comes to me. Gotta stop until we get the next spoiler. 

Until then, gonna watch some more precious older AsYa scenes and then my fave Armaan-Riddhima scenes from DMG ðŸ˜ƒ
Livingfree thumbnail

Exactly! No promo nothing! Hopefully we will get something tonight 😆

I think we may get a promo tomorrow and I have a feeling that its gonna be what we saw in SBS. They'll just show us that scene.