Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Just read Oishi's spoiler..so Vikram is coming..no Farhan then?

There was a woman who died and had Humeira's ring, so Vikram was married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni) since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about to happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!

I think Vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

Either this Vikram is a real Vikram (rajni's husband) or a fake one who just enters Siddiqui's house and pretends to be Vikram..maybe police found this Vikram or Ayaan found this Vikram who isn't actually the real Vikram but this greedy guy who isn't Vikram pretends to be Vikram for the sake of money!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Ye lo ðŸ¤—

I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call ) for work
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianChik

<font color="#993399">I am looking - but am also working from home - so kinda need to keep up the "pretending to work" ka natak - (will sign off for a bit in order to attend a CC (conference call </font>) for work

Omg! You won't be believe shreya..I just predicted almost the same thing..without even reading your prediction..almost the same words..that's creepy! lol!

I have a day off today! Yay!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Just read Oishi's spoiler..so Vikram is coming..no Farhan then?
There was a woman who died why Humeira's ring, so Vikram was probably married to that woman! Humeira has memory issues but not Vikram..so how is he gonna come in Humeira's life..and Humeira probably didn't even meet him..because the lady who died (Rajni) had a fight with her husband so I am pretty sure that Vikram wasn't in the bus..so how is Humeira supposed to recognize him as her husband? Unless Rajni showed her the picture and Humeira (now Rajni) has vikram's image in her mind because of that picture!
What if this Vikram is a bad guy and because Humeira's family is rich..he just plays along that Humeira is Rajni..negative character like Tanu..Ayaan jealous..Vikram brings AyRa closer..Vikram will keep playing his game of lies while Humeira (Rajni)..since she's not the real Rajni will not understand how in the world she doesn't wanna be with her husband Vikram..she will continue to be drawn to Ayaan..long story short, after a ton of drama, Vikram's lies, when something big is about go happen..remarriage of Vikram and Rajni (Vikram marrying Humeira) or Vikram taking Humeira with him, her memory comes back!
I think vikram's story has nothing to do with AsYa! He's just the male version of Tanu in AyRa's life to bring them closer...talk about the parallels...but since everyone is connected to another in some way, Vikram has to have a connection with AsYa directly or indirectly..not sure what that connection would be...

This is another way to look at it. This could be a possibility too. However what I feel is that at this point since there is already so much negativity in the show, they won't bring in a negative character and though we have no confirmed news about Farhan but I still think that guy is going to come because there was no reason for Imran to talk specifically about Farhan bhai coming around Eid for their nikaah. That's why I feel that the guy who'll enter will be Farhan but for Humeira he'll pretend to be Vikram and he'll know Zoya too. 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Omg! You won't be believe shreya..I just predicted almost the same thing..without even reading your prediction..almost the same words..that's creepy! lol!

Okay..just read it again..it's not super close to your prediction but close! Do read it! It's on the top of this page!
Livingfree thumbnail

That's so cool. Great minds think alike. ðŸ˜‰

And I am so glad that we have this thread because we all try to look at the positive side of things. 😃 

honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

This is another way to look at it. This could be a possibility too. However what I feel is that at this point since there is already so much negativity in the show, they won't bring in a negative character and though we have no confirmed news about Farhan but I still think that guy is going to come because there was no reason for Imran to talk specifically about Farhan bhai coming around Eid for their nikaah. That's why I feel that the guy who'll enter will be Farhan but for Humeira he'll pretend to be Vikram and he'll know Zoya too.

I had edited this post where I originally wrote it! I added that this guy could be the real Vikram who is a negative character OR this guy is just a random guy, an imposter..police found him or Ayaan found him...but after reading your rediction..I think he might be Farhan who will visit the khans on eid and Rajni will think that's her husband... And he could be Zoya's friend too since they have to have a connection somehow..so while Asad is all guilty and keeps a distance from Zoya, Zoya hangs out with Farhan (not with the intention to make Asad jealous)..he could be her childhood friend..Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Yes i am ready where is my appointment letter Cana...😳  Let me get a job there 1st - also i am a blabber mouth and cant keep secrets like Oishi - so the forum will LOVE me !

@bold yes shree, i thought to put a note to CV's in my post or lets make it common in our thread...
we have convey our message to the QH team that we won't claim any credit even if they follow our storyline...at the end the day...there are so many people in the world who think alike... 
So as we are spot on in our prediction doesn't mean that they have to change the story line and show all negative in the show...😃Yeah all r hrs on forum won go to waste 😆

CanadianChik thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

I am scared coz wenever we predict sumthg, cv s uska ulta hi kuch kar dete hein:)

Hope its d same way as we predicted!!

Canadianchik(ur name?) better try ur luck to bcum aCV n Shreya ll write dialogues exclusively for Tannu. Me  Deepu ll keep gvg creative ideas:)

Lol...  all parties decided  to part ways before we collaberated together as they refused to pay in Canadian $$ and the job hrs were long and not flexible at all  (remote working conditions were not okay either)-  We were expected to reply to all the hate mail only and would not have been allowed to visit the set to get to meet Khabi  or other actors as and when we wanted.

Therefore  i made an executive decision  on behalf of all  us that it wasnt worth it and  that we all  quit before  we started working for QH!!  😆
(just kidding)

Livingfree thumbnail

I had edited this post where I originally wrote it! I added that this guy could be the real Vikram who is a negative character OR this guy is just a random guy, an imposter..police found him or Ayaan found him...but after reading your rediction..I think he might be Farhan who will visit the khans on eid and Rajni will think that's her husband... And he could be Zoya's friend too since they have to have a connection somehow..so while Asad is all guilty and keeps a distance from Zoya, Zoya hangs out with Farhan (not with the intention to make Asad jealous)..he could be her childhood friend..

Yes! I mean I strongly feel that Farhan will make an entry or else they wouldn't have dedicated a scene in the show announcing his arrival on Eid. Yes he'll be Zoya's childhood friend and since he knows Imran he'll be the link between that family and Zoya, thus helping them know about Nikhat-Imran-Tanveer story. I think I mentioned this earlier that even if AsYa get to know the baby is not Asad's and is someone else, they won't be able to know that the baby is Imran's and he's the same guy who is engaged to Nikhat. And Farhan could be the link for that. When Asad will get to know about Imran-Nikhat, he'll tell Ayaan and will not want the marriage to happen. It leads to problems again between the Siddiquis and Khans.