Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ honey... It is not in either of their character to sit next to their lost love after so much happened and it is definitely the 2nd night of Ramadhan and after he found out about tanveer ... Also there would be no reason for him to knock zoya's room after announcing his nikaah with tanveer. So he will go to return her mother's earring which will play Cupid and expose tanveer to Asad... So he'll back to his room with her earring. Asad will not team up with zoya just for her safety

@ shreya, farhan is just a prediction yaar, even I am not sure...
Sorry, I can't agree with u about Asad not being jealous in this state. yeah partially true but You'll see the lover boy Asad the next moment when he realise that he is not guilty... Nowadays, He is least bothered about tanveer and I can clearly see that ... As soon as he learns her dirty acts, he'll shocked but happy that he has not lost his love of his life... He'll try to come close to zoya...atleast chupke chupke...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

@ honey... It is not in either of their character to sit next to their lost love after so much happened and it is definitely the 2nd night of Ramadhan and after he found out about tanveer ... Also there would be no reason for him to knock zoya's room after announcing his nikaah with tanveer. So he will go to return her mother's earring which will play Cupid and expose tanveer to Asad... So he'll back to his room with her earring. Asad will not team up with zoya just for her safety

Sorry, I can't agree with u about Asad not being jealous in this state. yeah partially true but You'll see the lover boy Asad the next moment when he realise that he is not guilty... Nowadays, He is least bothered about tanveer and I can clearly see that ... As soon as he learns her dirty acts, he'll shocked but happy that he has not lost his love of his life... He'll try to come close to zoya...atleast chupke chupke...

Yup. But the point is that we can only predict about the jealousy angle once we are sure about Farhan. Right now, there is nothing legit about it. Hopefully we'll get some news in a day or so if this guy is making an entry. 
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Sorry, I can't agree with u about Asad not being jealous in this state. yeah partially true but You'll see the lover boy Asad the next moment when he realise that he is not guilty... Nowadays, He is least bothered about tanveer and I can clearly see that ... As soon as he learns her dirty acts, he'll shocked but happy that he has not lost his love of his life... He'll try to come close to zoya...atleast chupke chupke...

Yes, makes sense..every time he went to return the earring, he always came back with it..he has tried to give the earring so many times but that earring ain't going anywhere!

Okay..I agree with Asad keeping Zoya away from all this for her safety now that he knows how dangerous Tanu is! I would love to watch Asad keeping a distance on purpose..the angst..oh that would be good! Remember when Zoya came to his office during Gudia factory days and Asad was mean to her just because he didn't want her involved? + the lion has to fight battle himself..it's his time now!
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deepa-I like your prediction and it may play out that way. But i also feel it will be more dramatic then we are thinking. Billi needs to find out Zoya is double crossing her. Her ultimate revenge to Raziya would be getting married to Asad and revealing the Gaffur truth. I know she is an idiot but I don't think she would want to kill Zoya. However, if she finds out Zoya is cheating her she will be pissed and will think that the best way to get rid of this looming fear is by killing her. 

Whether Asad sees Billi/Zoya confrontation or sees Billi hurting Zoya or just overhears Billi we have to see. 

However, I honestly feel one thing which is that they won't drag till the nikah day. KSG and SJ have to go to South Africa-so they cannot drag too much if anything even if it comes to the nikah day it will be quick. But i have a feeling Asad will find out sooner about Billi and Billi will try to kill Zoya sooner. Maybe she will make it look like Zoya left the house? But Asad will save Zoya in time. The agla Jumma would be Asad's nikah IMO (it will air on 2nd august probably) but it will be his nikah with Zoya. 

I also agree Dilshad may play a role. Perhaps Zoya confides in Dilshad tomorrow?

But good days are here for sure! Can't wait! 

I would personally like AsYa playing billi together but i don't know if that will happen or not although it would be great.

On a side thought, what if the bench scene with Zoya in the yellow top is Asad trying to fish out information about billi from her? I agree with Honey that Asad would just not go and sit with Zoya like that. He can barely face her. So something might have happened in between.

Haha I agree with you on Zoya Ayaan it is like a curse on this forum. But i am really feeling that Ayaan is falling for Rajni. He will fall head over heals in love with her and then BAM Humera will get her memory/identity back and so Ayaan will never really be able to be with the girl he fell in love with (Shireen's curse backfires).

I am not trusting any Farhan helping Zoya stuff because we would have had something confirmed by now. What I feel will happen is Billi will go to Imran after she is kicked out. Farhan will come and I guess he will be Zoya's friend. AsYa will be married by then IMO or at least engaged again-but i think marriage-because Dilshad will get them married ASAP. Farhan will link AsYa with imran some how so now AsYa will not want Nikhat to get married to Imran-and hence tension between the families. In the mean time we will see our jealousy track because Asad will be super jealous of Farhan/Zoya friendship but AsYa have to be married for that to work otherwise he will just be miserable which makes no sense.

BTW i have a feeling Farhan will fall for nikhat and najma will fall for Farhan. Yeh lo bana diya maine love triangle!

At the same time-Zoya's memories will be triggered and she will be trying to hide her pain but Asad will want to share it with her.

Lastly, Ramzan is the holy month and like you pointed out yesterday Honey I am glad they are continuing Ajmer with Ramzan. Evil will never win during the holi month.

Deepa-I love the idea of the earring helping Asad!! Really hope that is what happens!
Edited by niki_12 - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anyway, time to hit the sack now. Lovely talking to you guys. Good night ðŸ¤— Catch you later
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: s120

Anyway, time to hit the sack now. Lovely talking to you guys. Good night🤗Catch you later

Good night dear! See you tmrw! 🤗 Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

Deepa-I like your prediction and it may play out that way. But i also feel it will be more dramatic then we are thinking. Billi needs to find out Zoya is double crossing her. Her ultimate revenge to Raziya would be getting married to Asad and revealing the Gaffur truth. I know she is an idiot but I don't think she would want to kill Zoya. However, if she finds out Zoya is cheating her she will be pissed and will think that the best way to get rid of this looming fear is by killing her.

Whether Asad sees Billi/Zoya confrontation or sees Billi hurting Zoya or just overhears Billi we have to see.

However, I honestly feel one thing which is that they won't drag till the nikah day. KSG and SJ have to go to South Africa-so they cannot drag too much if anything even if it comes to the nikah day it will be quick. But i have a feeling Asad will find out sooner about Billi and Billi will try to kill Zoya sooner. Maybe she will make it look like Zoya left the house? But Asad will save Zoya in time. The agla Jumma would be Asad's nikah IMO (it will air on 2nd august probably) but it will be his nikah with Zoya.

I also agree Dilshad may play a role. Perhaps Zoya confides in Dilshad tomorrow?

I would personally like AsYa playing billi together but i don't know if that will happen or not although it would be great.

On a side thought, what if the bench scene with Zoya in the yellow top is Asad trying to fish out information about billi from her? I agree with Honey that Asad would just not go and sit with Zoya like that. He can barely face her. So something might have happened in between.

Haha I agree with you on Zoya Ayaan it is like a curse on this forum. But i am really feeling that Ayaan is falling for Rajni. He will fall head over heals in love with her and then BAM Humera will get her memory/identity back and so Ayaan will never really be able to be with the girl he fell in love with (Shireen's curse backfires).

I am not trusting any Farhan helping Zoya stuff because we would have had something confirmed by now. What I feel will happen is Billi will go to Imran after she is kicked out. Farhan will come and I guess he will be Zoya's friend. AsYa will be married by then IMO or at least engaged again-but i think marriage-because Dilshad will get them married ASAP. Farhan will link AsYa with imran some how so now AsYa will not want Nikhat to get married to Imran-and hence tension between the families. In the mean time we will see our jealousy track because Asad will be super jealous of Farhan/Zoya friendship but AsYa have to be married for that to work otherwise he will just be miserable which makes no sense.

BTW i have a feeling Farhan will fall for nikhat and najma will fall for Farhan. Yeh lo bana diya maine love triangle!

At the same time-Zoya's memories will be triggered and she will be trying to hide her pain but Asad will want to share it with her.

Lastly, Ramzan is the holy month and like you pointed out yesterday Honey I am glad they are continuing Ajmer with Ramzan. Evil will never win during the holi month.

Deepa-I love the idea of the earring helping Asad!! Really hope that is what happens!

Niki, you crack me up--you pretty much wrote the plot for the next six months..

Farhan-Nikhat-Najma 🤣 you are too cute! Okay..so Farhan falls for Nikhat but she isn't ready for a relationship..she moves on--career in dancing..and maybe he continues to woo her and they get married eventually ..
I don't want my Najma to go through any pain..two sisters falling in love with the same guy? 😕 I don't wanna see our poor Najma hurt..they can keep her track for later..

They have been shooting like crazy and that's why no video spoilers..Karan's dance practices/he mentioned going on a vacation with Jenny on the 25th for six days and then South Africa thing is happening..they don't want viewers to be tortured by Tanu until Karan is back..so I am pretty sure that end of Tanu Jammy has already been shot or will get shot super soon and be aired in next couple of weeks or even sooner!

I have a feeling that Asad will find out about Zoya's parents before Zoya does..I have a theory behind it..will share it once Gaffaur track or Zoya's mother story comes out in the open a little bit more!

I have always wanted Asad to watch Tanu do stuff..he has to see her real face..and witnessing Tanu attempting to hurt his Zoya or talking about hurting Zoya is just perfect!

Hey, forgot to mention earlier..even I like that no engagement is happening..Asad will never slip the ring in anyone else's finger--and shadii tou definitely not happening!

Wow! Love your prediction about AyRa! I can TOTALLY see it happening!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

I love your and Deepa's prediction especially the elements combined. It totally makes sense and gives me more hope abt the upcoming track. 

I do agree that Asad would not just go and sit with Zoya. He could barely stand with her today. He kept trying to walk away so there's no way he would do that unless he knew the truth. On the other hand, it could be Zoya going next to Asad to talk with him more but then, that also wouldn't make sense coz she would be dealing with bca's threats/conditions. So, I'm really hoping that by then Asad has found out some part of the truth n like you guys mentioned is trying to fish out n get some information abt bca from Zoya although it looks more like a soulful convo. 

I also feel that Dilshad will not waste any time in getting AsYa married. She'll not want to take any chances. there's not way she'll do an engagement. The fact that she wanted to do so as soon as Asad got home is proof of that. 

Honestly, I don't like the idea of jealousy at this point. I think we have enough pain esp on Asad's side. Even if its there, I think Asad has always placed a lot more weight on duty rather than his emotions. He might feel that since he can't be with her or doesn't deserve her, then she should be happy and move on with her life. IT will be heartbreaking for him but will do it so that she can be happy. On the other hand, if he's found out the truth, then it is more dangerous coz then there'll be the chance that he would blurt out his love for Zoe n that would ruin the plan of exposing bca. That's why I like your idea of Farhan entering after the marriage and love the triangle between Nikhat, Najma and Farhan although I don't like the idea/possibility that one of the girls might become grey/negative. I like the innocence of both of them and would like that to be maintained. 

I also really like the idea of the earring helping him get to know the truth. It would really round things of nicely n would be a great way for him to find out the truth. I would prefer though tht he just finds out bca's truth n not seeing her trying to hurt/kill Zoya coz then he would go to save her rather than play her to expose her. I would love Zoya and Asad working together but I think at this junction, it would be better for Asad and his self-exteem/respect/redemption track if he does so on his own. 
Npdeepa thumbnail
Hey just saw the precap again and they all have changed their dresses but Asad is wearing a same color Kurta but different pattern... So I think he annouces his nikaah with zoya implicitly after learning tanu dirty act... As everyone is shocked including tanveer...
So on the 2nd day of ramadhan when he goes to return her earring he learns the truth of tanveer and makes a plan and annouces his nikaah with tanveer... Later that night tanu might witness the heart to heart convo of Asad and zoya... Maybe try to burn her this time... Yeah she will be saved by Asad then maybe as niki said the fire will trigger zoya memory partially...
Niki I love ur love triangle than Gul's...
But I think farhan will fall for najma, as at first nikath will be introduced to him as his bhabhi...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Okay see u tomorrow... Gud night