Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

S.. u r right...honey...even if zoya and anyone runs behind the clues to trap tanveer...no use, as asad will only trust tanu and no one else... if at all @tm spoiler plays out...that will be the best track ever to conclude with, as the lion believes in only HIS EARS< HIS EYES < HIS BRAINS...other than tanu...

But how are they going to discover about the sleazeball's pregnancy. I mean someone has to find out that pregnancy report. Or else how are the others going to find out about her pregnancy. Except Asad nobody knows.  
Livingfree thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

#Zoya didn't give into Tanu--she had already told yesterday that she will never trust Tanu!

#Since Zoya didn't get into Tanu's blackmailing/manipulating, there is no "Zoya playing Tanu" happening!

#Dilshad again mentioned that when Asad decides something, he sticks to it!

#Asad isn't gonna listen to anyone..he didn't even listen to Dilshad..So Asad will have to be the one to get himself out of the crap!

#I know we got a spoiler already about Asad figuring out things--It's perfect this way..I always wanted our Asad to be the one to find out that he's innocent, attacks on his Zoya, lies and what not...this would be legit! :)
If Asad finds out from Zoya that he's innocent, he wil always remain guilty that he never trusted Zoya--But his real redemption would be him fixing what he has messed up because of trusting Tanu..
Guilt trip won't be good..Asad has already suffered a lot--So Asad exposing Tanu would be better because he won't be as guilty after that! And we would get some happy days! Pure romance without guilt, condemnation, evil! :)

#Hands scene reminded me of Mangalpur incident--Handcuffed together--They have been together ever since that day..they don't have a visible handcuff but they have ties more deeper than a visible handcuff!

I love what you've written and you've made very good points. Dilshad mentioning the fact that Asad will not listen to anyone if he's taken a decision makes me feel that he will catch Billi red handed. And I agree that there is no possibility of Zoya playing Tannu now. 

And since they began with Ramzan today, things have to end on a positive note. I think Badi Bi will be found by Rajni during this period and Tannu will be exposed. I loved the epi today. The AsYa scene was brilliant. The angst and that feeling of being so close yet so far was lovely yet heartbreaking. And that subconscious hand hold scene was again so good. Again re-emphasising the fact that they are tied to each other. They are soul mates. 

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shreya... The ramadhan fasting is the answer... Pregnant ladies can't starve for more than 2 hrs...but if they force to fasting ... They'll puke or faint... Just wait ... She'll be caught the very next day...
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: s120

But how are they going to discover about the sleazeball's pregnancy. I mean someone has to find out that pregnancy report. Or else how are the others going to find out about her pregnancy. Except Asad nobody knows.

Well, once Asad finds out that Billi wants to kill Zoya, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick up the story from there..if Tanu can attempt to kill Zoya in the past to keep her away from Asad, she can stage anything to keep them separated..Asad listening to Tanu would trigger his memory too..all the times when Tanu lied to him, Zoya's doubts, her timing whenever AsYa are together...it won't be hard for Asad to figure out all this..All he need is just one push which apparently Tanu is gonna give him herself while talking out loud I think..
Livingfree thumbnail

Well, once Asad finds out that Billi wants to kill Zoya, it wouldn't be hard for him to pick up the story from there..if Tanu can attempt to kill Zoya in the past to keep her away from Asad, she can stage anything to keep them separated..Asad listening to Tanu would trigger his memory too..all the times when Tanu lied to him, Zoya's doubts, her timing whenever AsYa are together...it won't be hard for Asad to figure out all this..All he need is just one push which apparently Tanu is gonna give him herself while talking out loud I think..

Yup. That's true. So most probably Asad will connect the dots and I am sure he'll recall the factory incident. How he was hit on the head or something and then he fell unconscious. I really want to see the lion back and roaring. I want him to bash the living daylights out of Billi 😆 
Npdeepa thumbnail
Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i like the fact that the story is moving now. I am still hoping and counting days to 2nd Aug as i am hoping for Tannu count down. Btw i think the pics in yellow shirt are after Asad hears Tannu's confession as his eyes are red and zoya is sad too

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans in some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiyeEdited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail

Cana and my prediction about Asad finding tanveer's truth... And also girls do u remember when zoya decided to fly back to NY , tanu made kheer and whole family tasted it other than Asad ... So it is Asad who will play tanveer...

Cana wrote:Yeah - just finished watching it - i like the fact that the story is moving now. I am still hoping and counting days to 2nd Aug as i am hoping for Tannu count down. Btw i think the pics in yellow shirt are after Asad hears Tannu's confession as his eyes are red and zoya is sad too

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans with some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Loved the kheer theory..I have always believed it! It's gonna come into the picture now! :)

TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad finding out on Friday or early next week! So the next week Asad will play Tanu to get to the bottom of the story, and possibly put her in a situation where she confesses her sins!

What if Asad takes revenge by continuing with the marriage drama but say "Qubool Nahin Hai" to insult her.. She didn't let Zoya get married twice so Asad saying Qubool Nahi Hai would be epic! + humiliate her publicly ! Oh man..that sounds so good!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail

My prediction:
possible as it is night time... maybe after when asad announces his nikaah with tanveer (precap: same dress blue kurta and zoya pink suit) ... zoya might go and ask her about her father details...a small argument, then before night time they have to pray and then eat i think... then at time the spoiler might come true...as zoya is changed to jeans and yellow top wasn't she wearing pink suit in the evening then y change to jeans in some hours... GOD yeh sach hona chahiye

Deepa, I remember how Sangeeta di had pointed out this kheer theory and if the spoiler we got today is true then this definitely makes sense. But I think even if Asad gets to know about Tannu, they won't show it to us. It'll be revealed to us as flashback later on the day of Asad-Tanveer wedding when she'll be exposed. Lets see. 
Npdeepa thumbnail

Loved the kheer theory..I have always believed it! It's gonna come into the picture now! :)

TM of the spoiler mentioned Asad finding out on Friday or early next week! So the next week Asad will play Tanu to get to the bottom of the story, and possibly put her in a situation where she confesses her sins!

What if Asad takes revenge by continuing with the marriage drama but say "Qubool Nahin Hai" to insult her.. She didn't let Zoya get married twice so Asad saying Qubool Nahi Hai would be epic! + humiliate her publicly ! Oh man..that sounds so good!

me and shreya ...always wanted her to be humiliated right infront of asad's friends and relatives... I want this and not a slap , I don't want Asad to touch her not even for slapping...she is such a disgusting women...

I hope we get a precap of Asad overhearing tanu's dirty act tomorrow Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
honeyriaz thumbnail

me and shreya ...always wanted her to be humiliated right infront of asad's friends and relatives... I want this and not a slap , I don't want Asad to touch her not even for slapping...she is such a disgusting women...

This would be too good! Perfect revenge! Imagine Tanu dressed up as a bride and then Asad says "Qubool Nahin Hai"! 🤣 I can hardly wait now!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago