It's only AsYa! - Page 36

Posted: 10 years ago
Nikki, even I am curious about Dilshad's change of outfit..she's in her regular clothes and talking to Asad..
Asad in the rain will happen after he talks to Dilshad. His hair is dry in the picture with Dilshad!
Originally posted by niki_12

Also, if AsYa are not married then wouldn't it make more sense for Billi to try to send Zoya away through visa problems or something. Instead she pulls the father card to help her stay in India? Wouldn't she want Zoya to go far away and lets get real this women is murderer on the lose she could just kill Zoya. But this has to be for revenge. By pulling the father card she is giving a reason for Zoya to continue to stay in Bhopal this would not be the case if they were not married because then she would do her best to kick Zoya out of the country/world. 

niki, they need drama... and thats y they'll make tanu to do all the way possible to get rid of zoya inbetween these 13 episodes till reach august first...but to give positivity at the end of the ajmer track , they'll endup showing the real face of tanveer to asad... Y him because zoya , dilshad already know about tanu, even najma doesn't seem to like tanu...finally at the end of ajmer track truth prevails... thatz the message...
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
Nikah or no nikah billi is on her way out! Plus, Asad does not look devastated in the picture with Dilshad or Rashid. In front of Rashid he looks guilty/apologetic/and angry.

Let's hope for the best! 

Also Zoya said she is giving Asad one last chance. Now, if Asad broke Zoya's heart once again he would be devastated in the pictures right? But he is not!

I guess the key is what conversation AsYa will have.

I would not count on his hair being dry. It can dry up by the time he gets home.

Originally posted by mbficoa

Nikki, even I am curious about Dilshad's change of outfit..she's in her regular clothes and talking to Asad..
Asad in the rain will happen after he talks to Dilshad. His hair is dry in the picture with Dilshad!

that is dilshad's usual night wear...i think after asad is proved innocent (after all the factory spoilers)...comes back home and speaks his heart out to dilshad about his and rashid's convo ...and it is definitely positive for AsYa that y she caresses his face...

myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=47245
Originally posted by Npdeepa

niki, they need drama... and thats y they'll make tanu to do all the way possible to get rid of zoya inbetween these 13 episodes till reach august first...but to give positivity at the end of the ajmer track , they'll endup showing the real face of tanveer to asad... Y him because zoya , dilshad already know about tanu, even najma doesn't seem to like tanu...finally at the end of ajmer track truth prevails... thatz the message...

myeduniya.com/Entertainment/TvSerials/?revid=47245

Nikkah not happening..according to the spoiler!
Okay he was obviously not going to sit and say QH after she dropped the pregnancy bomb. But what matters is what Asad and Zoya discussed. The spoiler just says Asad will refuse to marry Zoya but does not say that the marriage won't happen. Didn't he refuse to get engaged to her the 2nd time too. But we all know they did right? In front of the family!

The game changer will be what AsYa discuss. In the precap he clearly does not say anything in front of everyone, he just takes Zoya away.

Plus, again if she pulls the father card means this game failed in separating AsYa. Now it is not necessary that they got married but I am sure they did not separate!

Okay he was obviously not going to sit and say QH after she dropped the pregnancy bomb. But what matters is what Asad and Zoya discussed. The spoiler just says Asad will refuse to marry Zoya but does not say that the marriage won't happen. Didn't he refuse to get engaged to her the 2nd time too. But we all know they did right? In front of the family!

The game changer will be what AsYa discuss. In the precap he clearly does not say anything in front of everyone, he just takes Zoya away.

Plus, again if she pulls the father card means this game failed in separating AsYa. Now it is not necessary that they got married but I am sure they did not separate!

yes niki, u r right,,,and also .i am happy that she didn't confirm that asad will marry tanveer or agree to marry tanveer...

Here the key is what did asad and zoya discussed in private...

Nikah or no nikah billi is on her way out! Plus, Asad does not look devastated in the picture with Dilshad or Rashid. In front of Rashid he looks guilty/apologetic/and angry.

Let's hope for the best! 

Also Zoya said she is giving Asad one last chance. Now, if Asad broke Zoya's heart once again he would be devastated in the pictures right? But he is not!

I guess the key is what conversation AsYa will have.

I would not count on his hair being dry. It can dry up by the time he gets home.

I agree. A lot of people say that he looks broken up or having emotional moment but that's not what I saw. He did not look devastated. In fact, he looked angry n even if there were tears, they looked more like angry tears like why did I ever trust this female types. 

It will be really interesting to see what conversation they have coz obviously he'll tell her that bca is preg but Zoe will say that nothing actually happened so I think he'll take off to look for clues or tangible proof like maybe the injection or something n I actually think he finds something coz in one of the pics, he is sort of bending on his knees n looks like he sees something or finds something so that makes me feel that def something happened there. 

We may not have AsYa nikah but def no Jaanu nikaah will happen. I think bca n Zoe slap will happen when Asad will not be at home. I also think that the Dilshad - Asad convo will happen after the factory incident coz like u guys mentioned, she's wearing her usual night outfit n they seem like they're discussing something n neither look too devastated or angry. 
Nikkah or no nikkah..AsYa are together now and that's all that matters at this point..it's a slap on Tanu'a face in itself (and she's gonna get an actual one too)...she has tried to kill Zoya a hundred million times and yet they are together again!

I don't remember Amarpali's exact words but I really think that she clearly mentioned her first plan failing and that's why she went on to tell Zoya about her father! So we know one thing for sure that even after Tanu tells about her pregnancy, AsYa are still together!

Now that AsYa are together, they can fight all obstacles, hurdles, and hindrances..They are each others strength so as long as they are together, they will not lose the battle against evil--Tanu will never win--All her attempts have only brought AsYa closer...the recent one, she pushes Zoya off the cliff but finds Zoya at the house..and now the pregnancy but again, it will only bring AsYa closer!

I am so not worried..it's all good!!! I am just glad that pregnancy thingy will be out of the way once and for all, now that it has come out in the open!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago