Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mbficoa

On a side note, I am so sure that we have silent readers of this thread..our thread has over 8000 views and I am pretty sure that its not just because of us three and deepa..there are others too who read this..hopefully we bring some kinda positivity on the forum through our comments while everyone is super negative most of the time! 😊 

I never noticed that! Yup people are definitely reading! I guess we give a lot of people hope. 
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki_12

Yup! That would be perfect! And you know I would not even mind if Gul spends a good episode or two getting her married to Imran! 

But you also think AsYa will get married or am I just overly optimistic??

And the forum 32 article hinted at it too! ðŸ˜³

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yup! That would be perfect! And you know I would not even mind if Gul spends a good episode or two getting her married to Imran! 

But you also think AsYa will get married or am I just overly optimistic??

I honestly think that Asya are married--and after the wedding, Asad meets his father..

OR it could be that Asad is hesitant to get married to Zoya because he still feels guilty so while Zoya and Tanu are having confrontation at the house, Asad is out there just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two..asad comes home with his dad..kicks billi out and asya get married...it could go both ways!

The worst could be that Asad comes home, super guilty, and doesnt wanna get married to Zoya because he thinks that he doesnt deserve her..but I really dont see it happening...if this happens then Asad's prayer of giving him Zoya even if she isnt meant for him will go down the drain...

Gul will make the viewers happy..they cant keep playing shadii and no shadii games..

I believe that AsYa get married, Rashid-Asad scene, and consummation delayed because of Asad's guilt/brokeness!
Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail

I honestly think that Asya are married--and after the wedding, Asad meets his father..

OR it could be that Asad is hesitant to get married to Zoya because he still feels guilty so while Zoya and Tanu are having confrontation at the house, Asad is out there just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two..asad comes home with his dad..kicks billi out and asya get married...it could go both ways!

The worst could be that Asad comes home, super guilty, and doesnt wanna get married to Zoya because he thinks that he doesnt deserve her..but I really dont see it happening...if this happens then Asad's prayer of giving him Zoya even if she isnt meant for him will go down the drain...

Gul will make the viewers happy..they cant keep playing shadii and no shadii games..

I believe that AsYa get married, Rashid-Asad scene, and consummation delayed because of Asad's guilt/brokeness!

This is exactly what should happen! Plus they showed all the rituals of the wedding. OMG i cant wait for Asad's expression when Zoya comes back. He will be so happy. Even in the pictures he looks content. So i am guessing when billi pulls the pregnancy card she gets slapped.

And Asad will trust Zoya this time too. Hence Billi is out and get super angry and pulls the father card.
honeyriaz thumbnail
Zoya has to stay with the Khans when she is in Bhopal--so Tanu has to be kicked out..no doubt about that! 

I know that it sounds repetitive but I really believe that we will be pleasantly surprised--good things are ahead..Ajmer wasnt too bad but I guess we just expected a little too much!!! but all is well..its all gonna be good..really looking forward to what is instored for us in the upcoming episodes!
niki_12 thumbnail

Zoya has to stay with the Khans when she is in Bhopal--so Tanu has to be kicked out..no doubt about that! 

I know that it sounds repetitive but I really believe that we will be pleasantly surprised--good things are ahead..Ajmer wasnt too bad but I guess we just expected a little too much!!! but all is well..its all gonna be good..really looking forward to what is instored for us in the upcoming episodes!

We both sound like broken records but I agree the best is going to come now! Zoya and Billi under the same roof is NOT possible!

I am excited too. If there was not the stupid MS tomorrow it could have started tomorrow but I guess we have to wait. My thinking is Friday will be great! Monday will be slow as usual!!
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We both sound like broken records but I agree the best is going to come now! Zoya and Billi under the same roof is NOT possible!

I am excited too. If there was not the stupid MS tomorrow it could have started tomorrow but I guess we have to wait. My thinking is Friday will be great! Monday will be slow as usual!!

I agree..the best is yet to come n there is no way that Zoe n Billi will stay under the same roof. I can't wait to see what is coming ahead.
Oishi said that next week onwards, the track is not gonna be dragging n it will be well paced. I'm really hoping that's true n we have some really good tracks up ahead. Btw..I love your prediction abt AsYa nikaah happening. It looks totally plausible by the suit that she's wearing. Lets hope its what u guys r thinking n not wt im thinking that it could be a Ramadan function. 
niki_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

I agree..the best is yet to come n there is no way that Zoe n Billi will stay under the same roof. I can't wait to see what is coming ahead.
Oishi said that next week onwards, the track is not gonna be dragging n it will be well paced. I'm really hoping that's true n we have some really good tracks up ahead. Btw..I love your prediction abt AsYa nikaah happening. It looks totally plausible by the suit that she's wearing. Lets hope its what u guys r thinking n not wt im thinking that it could be a Ramadan function. 

Glad to have you back on the positive ship Devika!

Yup and its about time they start moving. Billi/Zoya under the same roof makes no sense.

What I think is Billi Zoya faceoff happens. Asad kicks her out...he has a conversation with Dilshad. Dilshad tells him to forget the past and move forward and he decides to meet Rashid because now he knows what Rashid went through..and Rashid joins them for the nikah.

If it were Ramadan Billi would be dressed up as well IMO. Now I just want to know how AsYa are dressed up in the first place. Did Zoya come back and say we are getting married today?? That's the missing piece of the puzzle...
AsadkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Glad to have you back on the positive ship Devika!

Yup and its about time they start moving. Billi/Zoya under the same roof makes no sense.

What I think is Billi Zoya faceoff happens. Asad kicks her out...he has a conversation with Dilshad. Dilshad tells him to forget the past and move forward and he decides to meet Rashid because now he knows what Rashid went through..and Rashid joins them for the nikah.

If it were Ramadan Billi would be dressed up as well IMO. Now I just want to know how AsYa are dressed up in the first place. Did Zoya come back and say we are getting married today?? That's the missing piece of the puzzle...

Oo..I like ur sequence of events. It does make sense but the only thing that seems out of place is why does Asad look broken during the rain scene? I mean, if there was an understanding reached between the two of them, shouldn't there have been a kind of satisfaction on his face?

What you're saying is true n just read Oishi's comment saying that there's a reason she's wearing the same outfit which leads me to believe that you might be right abt the whole AsYa nikaah. I just hope the Zoe-Bca confrontation happens in front of everyone n not alone but it doesn't look like it coz one of the pics has both of them pointing fingers at each other as if challenging n it doesn't make sense that bca would do that in front of the Khan family. Maybe Zoe-bca confrontation happens n somehow, Zoe makes bca leave by telling her to leave before Asad comes n kicks her out himself when he finds out the truth or something to that effect. Dunno abt the rest of the family. I do feel that Rashid-Asad convo will not be just abt them. I think there's more to that story. 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadkiDeewani

Oo..I like ur sequence of events. It does make sense but the only thing that seems out of place is why does Asad look broken during the rain scene? I mean, if there was an understanding reached between the two of them, shouldn't there have been a kind of satisfaction on his face?

What you're saying is true n just read Oishi's comment saying that there's a reason she's wearing the same outfit which leads me to believe that you might be right abt the whole AsYa nikaah. I just hope the Zoe-Bca confrontation happens in front of everyone n not alone but it doesn't look like it coz one of the pics has both of them pointing fingers at each other as if challenging n it doesn't make sense that bca would do that in front of the Khan family. Maybe Zoe-bca confrontation happens n somehow, Zoe makes bca leave by telling her to leave before Asad comes n kicks her out himself when he finds out the truth or something to that effect. Dunno abt the rest of the family. I do feel that Rashid-Asad convo will not be just abt them. I think there's more to that story.

Devika, Niki and I agree on the track being edited--I am so sure that original plan was to expose Tanu right on that cliff when she pushes Zoya off and then the reconciliation scene where Zoya is in gray/blue shirt but things changed because of Zee and the Mahasangam stuff..
PH used a lot of money for the outdoor shoot--Gul said that Ajmer track was close to her heart..so I am pretty sure that Zee has a lot to do with the tweaking in the track!

Let me put you in the loop..so I have a few "what if" scenerios..let me know what you think about them..

"What if" scenario # 1:
Zoya will pass out on the way to Bhopal and somebody from PV family will bring her home..and that's how she will end up with that family..shadii will be happening there and as selfless as Zoya is..she will just get on with her "help others" self and do all the jazz that she is supposed to do in the Mahasangam with the PV cast!Zoya will dream of Asad there-missing him and all..
Asad will get out of the car on the way to Bhopal because Allah would keep giving him signs/sixth sense? He will not tell Tanu anything and just let her go to Bhopal herself!!
Zoya after the PV shadi sequence will get on her way to Bhopal and AsYa will bump into each other right then! AsYa will get married right there and then come home as a couple! This would explain why Tanu is still in the same clothes!

"What if" scenario # 2:
NOT GONNA HAPPEN but it doesn't hurt to just think about it right?
What if, after AsYa bump into each other, go back to Ajmer? I mean..Zoya must have not gone too far and Asad wouldn't have reached Bhopal too..so they probably aren't too far from Ajmer still..(PV house in the middle of Bhopal and Ajmer?) In this way, the can please the channel by letting them use their popularity to promote other shows but still stick to their Ajmer track!

Now coming back to the slap and Rashid-Asad scene...Even I feel that no one is around Tanu and Zoya during confrontation..BUT there is one picture where Tanu is touching Zoya's face pretending as if she cares? So maybe there is someone around them and Tanu is acting like "O so good to see you", lol! But I am leaning towards no one around Tanu-Zoya during confrontation..so after the confrontation..Tanu tells everyone that she's pregnant with Asad's child..and that's when Zoya's shocked face spoiler picture comes in..Tanu might even show the report that she's pregnant..I don't know how the reports are written down..they may not mention the pregnancy month ? Anyways..Zoya tells Asad that Tanu is lying..Asad believes Zoya but at the same time he has a hard time accepting that Tanu would stoop down so low and drug him--so Zoya kinda disappointed that Asad still not ready to believe that Tanu could be that wicked..So Zoya goes to her room..and Asad still thinking about Zoya's words-thinking about being Tanu's child father--all confusion/guilt/hating himself-so he speaks to Dilshad, and she as always guides him in the right direction and he goes to the factory..Asad is out there at the factory..analyzing what could have happened (his brain is working now since he's married to Zoya-just like Zoya's brain started working after Asad's "I love you")..So Asad just trying to figure out what exactly happened that night..and somehow meets Rashid there too..Asad finds the clues about Tanu's evil plans/Rashid reveals about the knife..good conversation/somewhat reconciliation between the two!!! Asad's sad face in the rain could be a mixture of different things..never trusting Zoya/best friend's betrayal/his soft heart for Rashid!
Asad comes home, kicks Tanu out..no consummation between AsYa because Asad would feel super guilty/his brokenness after finding out what all happened..so Zoya would just help him forgive himself..heal him..and since you mentioned Oishi's comment on tracks pacing up, while Zoya is helping Asad, Asad will help Zoya when Tanu reveals that her father is alive..so both help each other with the healing process/romance..and dhamaka on 200th episode-AsYa's consummation!

P.S. I always believed that Asad will need something tangible..a solid proof to believe that Tanu is an evil woman and maybe that's what finds at the factory!